Submit

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm
I cleaned my friend list today. I had at least six pages of friends, but after I weeded out those who haven't been in a while, I only have three pages.

Also, last night, someone I was friends with deleted me from their friend list. It hurt a lot, and after all this time, I thought they were taking a break from gaia again. I saw that they were still friends with one of their other friends, so I became confused. I sent a pm asking him why he removed me from his friend list, but I don't think he'll answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:50 pm
Boris Fun Fact #7

In 1983, a professor of history named Joseph Boskin explained how April Fools came to be. He said that the Roman Emperor, Constantine, allowed a jester to be Emperor for a day after being approached by a group of jesters who said they could run the empire better. The jester who had been made emperor for a day called for senselessness for that day, and it became an annual event that became a tradition. Many newspapers told Boskin's story, but found out two weeks later that they were victims of an april fools prank.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:05 pm
Here is a list of those whom I would like to see
with their heads up their butt.

Justin Bieber- Just because I see him in the bad light more than I see him do good (seeing him moon also helps)

Sonic the Hedgehog- I think it would be a sight to see, seeing as how he hates to take things slow. Him having his head up his butt would force him to not run really fast... otherwise his neck would get burned. I can see him putting his head there on purpos too. He could be break dancing and then he shoves it right in there... much like the guy in Dance Flick

Will Smith from Hancock- Yeah.

Magicmushromm55- I just do.

Link, either from Twilight Princess or skyward sword- because he's cute.

(graphic)  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:28 pm
Boris Fun Fact #8

Male Hooded Seals attract a female hooded by waving a pink nose balloon; however, if there are two males competing for the same female, they will inflate their nose balloons and try to scare off the competitor, and if that does not work, they will fight each other.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:22 pm
Wow, it has been a while since I last posted here, hasn't it. Well, I decided that instead of posting in the main forum of the guild links to some videos I enjoyed, I'll just post them here,.

The Legend of Ganondorf: A Zelda Song (Game Parody)

Pac-man the Musical: A Pacapella Song (Game Parody) Okay, I like this one a lot. In fact, I want someone to do Boris as all of the ghost in an animation because I think it would be funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:10 am
Here are a couple of videos I uploaded.

I did this one to show a friend what I did in class for microsoft in 2011 because she showed me he slide shows and everything, so I figured I should show her.

This video is me singing one of my christmas carols that I did and posted in the main forum of the guild. It's really old, but the video itself was submitted today... or yesterday. I changed the song a bit from the original. I wonder if anyone will notice (not like they'd care).

Oh, and I no longer trust a couple of people from the guild anymore. In fact, I'm waiting for a reply from someone. Once they have read the pm, I will wait three days for them to reply before I leave. I dont think I'll be coming back. I feel the hurt too much, and because I have known the two bastards for a couple of years now, I feel like I can no longer trust anyone. That's life, and there's nothing I can do about it.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:55 pm
I swear to god that youtube is ticking me off. I liked it way better before google got a hold of it. I have four accounts now. I mean, not for youtube accounts, but two youtube accounts and 2 +google accounts The videos I uploaded onto youtube are on the wrong channels, and I have subscribed to a lot of channels as well. To use the channel I had originally signed up with, I would have to delete two accounts and start over, and if I want to keep the account that I uploaded videos two, I'll have to deactivate the other one, and I don't want to because I made comments and sent messages with that one. Decisions decisions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:56 pm
I am growing weary of waiting. Three days left.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:50 pm
Playing zOMG again. In the Anchor bug server.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 pm
Nothing new today. Played with blocks.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash