x YOUGANGAKURE SHINOBI REGISTRYxx↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alright, these are where we will keep the 'shinobi records' at. All profiles should be dual class edited by now. I have a layout for you guys to use so please use it. I DO NOT want you guys to post in scroll or thought form whatsoever. The coding looks wack if you do that. Where you put your character image please do not make it ridiculously huge. I've provided an example of the largest size I want to see posted up. Those of you who can't edit feel free to ask me. Also, you are going to link your full detailed profile through your image. All you have to do is add '[ url = the img code [ / url ] Dont use the spaces, it's just for you to see how it should look. Again. If you have trouble please feel free to ask me through pm. Here is the process in step by step form.

1 : Open up a spot for your character profile in the PC, or post it in your journal. Profile Center

2 : Cut and copy the code I have provided for you.

3 : Fill it all out correctly. You can change the colors around if you want to.

4 : Remember that where you put the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[size=25][color=orangred]↳[/color] [/size][size=20]I p l e d g e ⋮⋮ allegiance ⋮ to ⋮ [color=tomato]Y o u g a n g a k u r e[/color] [color=orangered][i]! ![/i][/color] [/size]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=15][color=grey]「[/color] [/size][size=18][color=#0E2430] NAME OF SHINOBI HERE [/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] [size=17][color=tomato]↘↘↘[/color] [/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10] main class → sub class[/size][size=11][color=grey] 」[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=tomato]██████[/color][color=#0E2430] █ █ [/color][color=grey]║[/color][/size] [size=9] AGE ⋮ [/size][size=9] ? ?[/size][color=white]xxx[/color][size=9][color=tomato]██████[/color][color=#0E2430] █ █ [/color][color=grey]║[/color][/size] [size=9] GENDER ⋮ [/size][size=9]♂ : ♀[/size][color=white]xxx[/color][size=9][color=tomato]██████[/color][color=#0E2430] █ █ [/color][color=grey]║[/color][/size] [size=9] RANK ⋮ [/size] [size=9] g e n i n ; etc [/size]

[align=center][url=][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/UrMoms1Ninja/Decorated images/ero2-1-1.png[/img][/url][/align][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9]u s e r n a m e[/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ [color=tomato]▄▄[/color] ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ [/size]