Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Prefects' Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:53 pm
mc2
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Uniform

User Image “Consider it more a legal advisor, if you will,” Ronna said with a wave of her hand and a small ‘tsk’. “It technically isn’t breaking any rules to craft an intelligent question. You can’t really be much of an accomplice to something that isn’t bad.” She raised a brow at the fact Gypsy claimed to have noticed, maybe people did but no one bothered to call her on it because she probably wouldn’t have said much on the matter. Besides, it wasn’t that big of a secret-well not if you paid attention to muggle news much. Which come to think of it was probably why not much was said-it was the wizarding world after all. Still, she supposed Gypsy wasn’t horrible for bugging her about the matter given the reasoning, sure Gypsy was amazingly wrapped up in herself and was nosy about anything that remotely might be entertaining to her, but she wasn’t the type to drag Ronna into the prefect’s bathroom to have her boyfriend or whatever stand guard while she quizzed Ronna on something as unsubstantial as a kiss.

Ronna rolled her eyes when Gypsy pointed out that Ronna had failed to say anything about how she felt on the matter and claimed when Toby said it was nothing he was lying. Didn’t Gypsy say Toby had said nothing to her about the matter then what would she know? She half listened to the presented logic of Gypsy on the whole matter and ‘proof’ that Toby was lying. Something about the fact Toby wouldn’t have gotten so upset about Jess and her harassing him if it had been nothing. When Gypsy said that Toby was probably telling Ronna what he thought she wanted to hear, Ronna couldn’t help but scoff a bit, though it was sort of valid to a point. But when the Ravenclaw narrowed her eyes at Ronna and asked how she felt about the matter, Ronna quickly glanced away and took a step back, thankful the Ravenclaw didn’t wait for an answer and just went on to lecture her about being honest and not asking Toby his thoughts but directly telling him hers. That paired with that dark look Gypsy gave Ronna was almost as if Gypsy already had decided the whole thing already.

She raised a brow and was thankful when Gypsy backed off and said that Ronna should just do as she wanted and it was her call. That she was sure that if Ronna kept ignoring it Toby would get over his little crush or whatever. Ronna let out a short stunned laugh as Gypsy waved her off and skipped out the door, hooking arms with Jer making her way. Honestly it was kind of pointless to tell any Gryffindor what to do anyways. But the idea of Toby having a crush on her seemed preposterous unless Gypsy had the point about Toby being stuck in the dropping frogs down girl’s dresses stage or whatever. Actually knowing Toby, that wouldn’t be entirely surprising if that was true-the whole frog stage, not so much the crush. Veronica let out a sigh massaging her forehead, she didn’t even know what she felt about Toby.

User Image She hadn't really thought of him much more than just a decent reason to block Veronica out of making the team even as a reserve beater for so long, not that Toby was necessarily a bad beater, but still… and she just linked him with Jess all the time. That might not be fair, but still. And if she did have feelings the whole blurting them out wasn't something she was good at. Hell, maybe if she just randomly snogged him once and let him get a swing in it would solve all the mess. They could call it even and move on. It was just a kiss, after all. Then again, who randomly snogs someone and why the Hell was that what Ronna thought was a good way to solve the whole thing? Well, technically, Ronna tried the rational approach so maybe it was just a logical plan B or C. She nodded to herself deciding that was a good enough way to think of the whole matter as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom to continue her rounds. Besides lingering messes annoyed her and she liked to be able to nicely and securely categorize events which she hadn't gotten to yet because it never seemed like it was really resolved.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:09 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

One of the first days back at Hogwarts, Eden took to the Prefect’s Bathroom for a long soak. It was mid-morning, which left the bathroom blissfully empty. Usually Eden would be hard at work studying or practicing with Callie or Mattie not far. But Mattie and he weren’t exactly on speaking terms right now, and Eden was making a deliberate effort to not spend all his time with his girlfriend.

So instead, the hapless military kid had spent the last four hours trying to get his wandless spells to work and had finally stopped when he made a chair explode instead of levitate. He’d reparoed it of course, but there was nothing to do about the scorch marks and new wobble.

Eden was presently soaking the morning’s singed-smelling efforts away with a strange combination of taps turned such that the tub water felt like swimming in silky smooth soap-water and smelled like the morning woods and light coconut. There was a light mist from the heat of the tub, filling the bathroom with a pleasant mist. Well, Eden found it pleasant. Thankfully no one else was there yet.

As if the universe just had to prove him wrong, the portrait opened to admit another prefect. Eden narrowed his eyes once he saw who it was.

“Hawkins,” Eden greeted, coldly as usual.

setting Prefect's Bathroom, early September 2053 || withSkipper Hawkins
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing bathing suit
status Of the 23 prefects at this school, why you?!

Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Nightshades on a warning
                                            Give me strength at least give me a light
                                            Give me anything even sympathy
                                            There's a chance you could be right
                                            If I listen close I can hear them singers, oh

Skip while he didnt mind swimming in the lake (shhh dont tell) sometimes a good clean water swim was nice and the prefect bath was a great place for that. He had swim shoes on and a shirt that really was only there for traversing from the Slytherin dorms to the prefect bath modestly; he even brought his own towel. He reached the entrances and gave the needed password. Upon entering he could tell the bath was in use but didnt see who till he heard his last name said very curtly

Skip did feel bad they got in a fight over Wes. Even if he was right he should have handled it better. Eden wasn't a bad person at all, just not necessarily as Wes’s boyfriend. Skip while he did like Wes knew it was best she take time for herself. “Oh Hi Eden. umm how was your summer? I was worried when I didn't get an owl back.” Skip said definitely trying to be polite but also was a bit awkward. He had sent an offer of a boat trip as a peace offering as well as an apology for being a bit of a d**k when Eden felt like Wes had been cheating on him and had not regarded Eden’s feelings only his own and maybe Wes’s. Maybe it helped some Eden was at least speaking to (at?) him.

Voices in your body coming through on the radio
                                                                                The union of the snake is on the climb
                                                                                Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
                                                                                Through the borderline
                                                                                addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:23 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

”Hi.” Eden replied, debating if he wanted to sit here and stew in upset or just go. Skip said he was worried when he didn’t get a reply back, which gave Eden pause. Eden had already been very skeptical about the peace-offering boat trip. It was a boat trip that had started this after all, which made some kind of poetic sense that Skipper thought another boat trip would make it better. Just because he hadn’t been allowed to go places for the second half of summer didn’t mean he couldn’t have at least written a reply back declining the invitation. It had been impolite. ”I got your letter.”

Prefect duties had forced Eden and Skip to be in each other’s proximity over the last year. Eden had hated it at first: he couldn’t help thinking of his breakup with Weslyn as partially Skip’s fault. But...the breakup didn’t really hurt anymore. It was kind of a salty subject, but it had been over a year and a half ago. And even now, over a year after the breakup, when Eden was obviously dating someone else, Skip and Weslyn didn’t seem to be dating. Whatever feelings Skip had declared that day, it hadn’t been the reason for his breakup.

If Eden was being honest, Skipper Hawkins was a cool guy. Relaxed most of the time, but he could get to business when the occasion counted on it. Studying together in fourth year had been...fun. And when he thought about it like that, he realized that Callie...Callie would probably want him to make amends and be friends. Find his people. Skip had been his people before. Maybe they still could be.

Eden didn’t really want to apologize for yelling at Skip on the date of the breakup, but he wondered how Callie might react to him being able to say he’d made amends with an old friend. Would she smile? Be proud of him? Would she just act like it was a perfectly normal thing and say something like “It was in the stars.”? Whatever it was, he wanted to be able to see it. So he sucked up his pride and addressed Skipper properly:

“Actually, Hawkins-- Skipper. We...You...I wanted to apologize for being cold to you this last year and making our prefect patrols a pain. I kinda wanted to punch you half the time, but...honestly it wasn’t your fault. I see that now. So...sorry for...for blaming everything on you. And for...not returning your letters. I was uh...grounded over the summer so couldn’t go out, but it was impolite to not write you back.”

He was nervous putting it into words, but the moment Eden had said it, he felt relieved. It was like he had been holding his breath over this--like brewing a potion and then testing it at the end to find that it had worked and everything had gone well. Like being in the zone for healing--it was like checking everything over and knowing the patient was okay but hearing it from them that they felt fine. He could just breathe easier. He tried to remember what Skip had written in that peace offering letter. ”So...yeah. Sorry for not responding and being a jerk. And...thanks for the invite this summer. If it’s not too late, a truce would be great.”

setting Prefect's Bathroom, early September 2053 || with Skipper Hawkins
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing bathing suit
status Apologies

Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:31 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

sixth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
LARP (fall) || Adventurer's Guild (spring)

”Mhm, in that case it’s terrible and horrible! We must find a way to restore your natural beauty! Aire, how could you!” Sparrow started dramatically. Thankfully, Cenek had a calmer approach and quickly proposed a plan of action. She nodded enthusiastically, saluting quickly as she shepherded the younger girls to the Prefect’s Bathroom. She frowned a little at the mention of Finley: Aside from their professional relationship in Drama Club, Sparrow hadn’t talked much to Finley since he started dating Cenek’s twin. But depending on how well the dye stuck and what the hair-raising potion did to it--seriously, that was a brilliant idea though!-- they’d need someone actually trained to handle hair. ”Come on!”

As they walked, Sparrow kept the mood light, humming a little upbeat ditty she was using to memorize important historical figures. Shen she next spoke, it was gently, adopting a soft Big Bro Yukon tone in comfort. ” Don’t worry. We’ll do what we can, and if not, we can find ways to arrange your hair so it doesn’t show. That’s what we’re all here for.”

Aire trailed behind the other two with her repaired bag and everything gathered within. She hugged her bag nervously. It was awkward enough walking up the stairs one step at a time, and even more because she kept thinking about what Prefect Knapp had said--something about punishment?

Sparrow greeted the statue--even if it was just a statue-- with a friendly ”Good evening Boris, Selkie.”. The door slid open and Sparrow immediately waved to the stained-glass mermaid before dancing off to grab some towels. She stared at the bathtub, then looked around the giant bathroom. Finally, she clapped, making a decision. She spelled a section of the ground with ”Spongify” and laid a towel over it, creating a semi-soft section of ground. She filled a basin with water from a particular combination of taps, then waved Callie over. ”Okay! Lay down here and let’s start washing this dye out. Aire, you come here too and follow my movements. You have to help fix what you caused!”

setting Colorful Corridor somewhere, A few days before the first show! || with Fellow prefects Callie, Duanaire, waiting for Cenek and Finley
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color mint green ombre || wearing Sparkly dress with neon green accents
status Scene 2: Defeat the Dye!

Cinnabun Gryffie

I'm trembling now, you can't know how I've missed you
Missed the fairy tale adventures
In this ever spinning playground
We were young together.

♡♥
~"As if We Never Said Goodbye" by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Second Floor Hallway
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dunaire, Sparrow
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hair Washing
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope this can be fixed

Callie sighed softly at Sparrow, fussing over her. It was very sweet, and Callie was sure she'd appreciate it more when she was less... messy, but for now, Callie was just hoping nothing brought the attention of other students. Friends, sure. They could help out all they wanted, but a bunch of practical strangers? Most likely they would crowd around and laugh. That was the last thing Callie wanted. Luckily, Cenek seemed to know what to do, and he headed off up the stairs. Sparrow led the group toward the Prefect-only bath area, while Callie felt her normally pale cheeks fill with heat and shame.

Along the way, Sparrow hummed an upbeat sort of song, though Callie didn't know if it was done to ease the group's emotions or simply because Sparrow was typically a beacon of sunshine. "If Finley is unable to help, I might have to consult my mom. Perhaps she could do more, or at worst, possibly sneak me out for an evening to the Senior Archer's shop. Surely someone can help." She glanced back at Aire, who seemed nervous and upset. Callie felt bad for her initial outburst, even though it was mostly from shock... though she wouldn't deny still being upset.

As they entered the prefect bath, Callie couldn't help being a bit taken aback. Despite having had access for nearly a full year, she'd never gone to the baths. Perhaps because she was just.. uncomfortable in situations that might arise from such a public space. The not-so-blonde watched as Sparrow made a comfy spot to lay in the floor, then she directed Callie to lie down so she could start rinsing out the dyes. Once the actual dye was gone, they'd be able to see exactly how bad the damage was. Sparrow summoned Aire over, and the two set to work, all while Callie stared at the ceiling and hoped they'd be able to work some magic... literally and figuratively.

{{OoC: Callie's outfit}}
          addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:30 pm

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

After remembering what his task was, Cenek followed Finley out of the dormitory, and to the Prefect's bathroom. Their arms were full with random things, and he swore some people made kissing faces towards them. He mumbled, "You have the wrong twin," before walking quicker.

When they arrived, someone, probably Sparrow, had laid a towel out and gotten a basin with water collected. Callie was already laid back with her head in the basin, and Sparrow and Duanaire were trying to get the dye out. Cenek set the papers far away from the water of the baths, then walked over, "When you have that bit washed out, let her change into this old shirt. Sorry Calliope, it might be more revealing than you'd like..but we can cover your lower half with a towel. I didn't think about grabbing pants or something for while you were getting this washed out." He motioned to the t-shirt, then put it over the door of a stall for Calliope to change into. "And I borrowed this dress for afterwards from Marcella. Once you're out of that, I'll take your dress down to the house elves, and see if they can get any colors out of the dress, and have them take it back to your room afterwards."

He then hung the dress next to the t-shirt, and gestured backwards to Finley. "Oh and I found Finley. Probably a good thing, he looked like his text books were about to eat him alive from studying so much."

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: Prefect bathroom
With Whom: Too many prefectss
Thinking about: The calvary has arrived

Cinnabun Gryffie

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Prefect's Bath
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek, Sparrow, Callie, Aire
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hasty Dye-Jobs
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? There's a crowd

Finley walked with Cenek through the Common Room, doing his best to ignore the various other students teasing the two by mistaking one twin for the other. Finley wanted to shout that this one was Cenek, and this was his Common Room too, but managed to bite his tongue. He followed the blonde through the school, the two making polite chatter as they moved. Once at the Prefect's Bath, Cenek forged ahead, starting to call out tasks. Good. Good that it was him, because Finley was pretty sure that if he so much as considered a request, Sparrow would shoot him down. No. This was not the time to dwell. Callie needed help, and he could only help with a clear head.

When Cenek called him out for his studying, Finley felt his cheeks warm a bit. Cenek was certainly not the first one to mention that he needed to take breaks, but somehow calling him out in front of a small crowd made it hit harder. "I... uh.. have NEWTs.... coming up. I-I'm sure Callie and Aire have been studying a bunch extra for exams too?" He chuckled nervously, hoping to put attention elsewhere. Unfortunately, Callie seemed to hone in on his insecurities before she replied "Not particularly. I did go to a study session a few weeks ago, though."

"Okay. Well. Anyway, let's see what we're working with. Aire, can I see the bottle of one of those dye pots?" He grabbed one of the prefect bathroom towels and quickly transfigured it into a skirt. That'd be... good enough, at least for while they were working. Callie took the towel-skirt and grabbed the shirt as she changed out of her nice dress. Handing the garment to Cenek, she resumed her location in the floor. Finley grabbed a few things from his bag, then set to work, gently scrubbing a shampoo in her hair. "Is there... hair-raising potion in here too? Good night, Aire. Whomever your intended target was must be someone on your s**t list." Secretly (and by secretly he meant something he'd never, ever tell Callie) he was impressed. If this much damage had been done on a mere accident, imagine the chaos it could have wrought!

As he started rinsing, he glanced over at Sparrow. Hopefully she wouldn't mind helping. She seemed like she'd been in the thick of it already, so hopefully it wouldn't just be an issue if he made requests. "Hey, uh... Sparrow. Can you look in my backpack for a silver and rainbow box? It's called Color-Stop. It should have a few little pouches of product. If you can open one of the pouches and just kinda.. pour it on Callie's roots, where the brunt of the color hit.... maybe, just maybe, we can stop a lot of the damage. It worked when Roxie got into the dye at work, anyway. Though it wasn't as much." He bit his lip, hoping his friend (former friend? what would he call their current standing?) wouldn't be upset. And if she was upset, hopefully she'd table it until they were able to help Callie. They had a common goal, at least.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:44 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

fifth year || Gryffindor prefect || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Quidditch chaser and vice captain
irregular attendee of any club events

Duanaire awkwardly crouched down where Sparrow was, following the older girl’s movements washing Callie’s hair out. Soon, with only the occasional instruction and constant humming, Prefect Archer arrived, and Prefect Knapp immediately took charge again, handing out towels and dresses and saying something about textbooks that ate people alive. Aire let a small smile escape. Her Care of Magical Creatures textbook had tried to do that at first.

Then Prefect Archer said that he was sure Aire and Callie were studying a bunch extra. She nodded fervently. "Y-yes! I went to most of my classes! And did most of my homework!...I think...." she added in afterthought. Speaking of Creatures, I should probably study at least a little for that...I wonder if there was homework this week for it?

She meekly handed over one of the broken dye bottles she’d repaired if only to make it easier to clean up. I uh...spiked it with hair-raising potion, she confirmed at barely louder than a whisper.”It was for my cousin Harmony.”

Aire sat by awkwardly as Finley Archer took over the process, evidently being the expert on hair in the group. After a while, Aire yawned, then snapped to attention. She shouldn’t be falling asleep when she was supposed to be helping! She shuffled silently next to Cenek. ”Um. So should I give myself detention or something? How do I...how do you detention?” Truth be told, Aire had never assigned a detention during that year, nor had she taken away any points. Even when she gave people points, it was mostly as a joke, and she was always surprised when the hourglasses actually reflected her silly ”Plus one point for a sneaky perfect crime!” statements.

It was then that Aire realized Sparrow was no longer humming cheerfully. Aire looked up, and saw the mint-haired prefect kneeling nearby, her expression strangely unreadable for someone so expressive.

setting Second Floor Hallway, end of Aprilish || with Astronomy girl/ Hufflepuff Prefect Callie
appearance 5'2", lithe || wearing white knit shirt and jean capris with a few splotches of hair dye
status uhhhhhh awkwark-kraken

Cinnabun Gryffie

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar
And tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing' is done
We'll take our leave and go.
☁✶
~"The Wellerman" recorded by Neil Colquhoun. Cover by Malinda.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:53 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

Sparrow shushed when the boys joined them, deferring to Finley’s superior knowledge here. She knelt in perfect posture nearby, watching until Finley asked her to grab something. She hopped to it, and quickly dug out a silver and rainbow box. Confirming it was Color-Stop, she took a pouch of the product, replaced the rest in Finley’s backpack, and knelt back by Callie’s hair, pouring the powder generously at the roots where the dye colors were. Once it was all there, she tossed the bag away, wiped her hands and returned. ”Do we massage it in? Or let it sit?” she asked, her tone fairly normal--which was abnormal for her if anything.

Sparrow was keeping this professional. She was not hanging out with Finley voluntarily, this was for Callie’s hair; she would not let the evil of Chadwick prevent her from helping her friend. Just like in Drama club, this was work.

setting Colorful Corridor somewhere, A few days before the first show! || with Fellow prefects Callie, Duanaire, Cenek and Finley
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color mint green ombre || wearing Sparkly dress with neon green accents

Cinnabun Gryffie

We were young together.

♡♥

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:17 pm

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw

Archer was a genius, transfiguring the towel into a skirt. Cenek wished he had thought of it. After Callie had changed, he took her dress and was prepared to take it to the house elves, but then Are came over to him as Finley and Sparrow began their work on Callie. Ah yes, the punishment.

He tried to hold back laughter when Aire asked if she could give herself detention. A small chuckle escaped, as he sat down Callie's dress and picked up the pen and paper to note down what happened, "Well I'm going to get written down what you both say happened, have you sign that you agree. Then I can save you some worry by assigning you detention. I uh, don't know how assigning yourself detention would work?" He thought about it, and he had never given himself detention... but maybe he should have? surely he had broken rules at some point and not gotten caught...hem Ade a note to help out a professor as an unofficial self-detention, just in case.

He began jotting down what happened, based on their earlier conversation, "So you..tripped? Carrying a potion meant for your cousin. And Calliope was just in the wrong place? How did you trip on flat floors? Were you climbing the stair cases improperly...again?" He looked at her and sighed, she probably was getting up to the Gryffindor tower in some way she wasn't supposed to. He had seen her climbing many times, and was a little impressed that the girl hadn't fallen or broken anything before today.

He looked at what he had down, "I'll take this to my head of house after we're done collecting statements, with the recommendation that you serve at least 3 days of detention with Professor Whitethorn in Potions. I think scrubbing clean some potion cauldrons would teach you some lessons. Plus, I can't wait until Calliope's mother gets to see you for detention and you have to explain that you're there because you messed with Calliope." Sure, the head of house could change the number of days of detention, or who it was with...but he felt pretty confident that Professor Whitethorne would love the opportunity to glare down Duanaire.

Cinnabun Gryffie

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Prefect's Bath
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek, Sparrow, Callie, Aire
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hair Repair
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This stuff smells like burning hair. Hopefully that's not an omen

Finley was nervous that he might not be the best qualified to help here. Sure, he'd spent the past 8 years working with his dad in the salon, but admittedly he'd only started dying a year or so ago, thanks to his color issues. He felt a bubble of panic rise up, but he had to help Callie, no matter what. At worst, he'd send Cenek, Sparrow, and Aire to their rooms before curfew and he could escort Callie to her dorm. He could always say they were on patrol. Sparrow's voice broke through his fog, asking about the color-stop. "We'll massage it in, paired with a bit of conditioner. It'll make a paste like goop. It has to sit for a couple minutes, then I can prepare the next step."

Finley used one colorful hand to grab a bottle of conditioner, dumping a bit into the messy hair. Once there, he worked it in, massaging it into Callie's roots and working down through the color. It was a bit awkward being this close to Sparrow and not talking, but he was pretty sure she was only even in the same room as him because of Callie. Otherwise, he'd probably remain outcast from her until either they found common ground to make up.... or he broke up with Chadwick. Unfortunately, he didn't foresee that happening any time soon. It really felt like his heart was being pulled in two different directions. Maybe... maybe he should try to extend an olive branch. "Hey Sparrow... um... Thanks. It's nice to have help with this."

While he tried to keep his calm, he noticed Cenek taking charge of the situation with Aire. He said he'd take statements, then turn those in to the head of house. He then said he'd recommend her to see Professor Whitethorne for detentions. That... would suck. Finley was like...ehhhh.... 99% sure Professor Whitethorne wouldn't take too well to someone dumping dye on Callie, even if it had been an accident. Perhaps Callie would have opinions on that too, though.

He rinsed his hands, then grabbed his wand. Helping Callie sit up a bit, he created a stream of water, rinsing the colorful paste from the formerly blonde hair. He watched the colors swirl into the basin, then looked to see where the hair remained. It was still colorful at the top, but now it had faint colorful streaks running down. At least it knocked out quite a bit of the dye. From here, he should be able to make it work. Using his wand, he rinsed off his hands and Sparrow's, then summoned over a towel to dry Callie's hair a bit. "Is it over? Did you get the color out?" Finley glanced over at Sparrow, then sighed. "Not... quite. But in order to use a dye stripper, your hair has to be dry. So, we'll dry, then we'll put that in." He made sure Sparrow knew the drying spell, though he tried to phrase it carefully to make sure he wouldn't offend. The last thing he needed to do was to offend Sparrow and make her even more mad.

Once Callie's hair was dry (and very much floating around again), Finley rooted through his bag, grabbing a bottle of color stripping gel, some conditioner, and a bit of a straightening potion. Maybe it'd counteract the hair-raising potion? "Okay. All dry. Now we'll use this color stripper and try to get the last of the color out. From there, we should easily be able to dye over it or just... use a spell to correct the last of the color. I... will let you know this stuff smells... absolutely awful. And it might tingle a bit. But let me know if it burns, 'cause then we'll want to rinse." He felt his cheeks warm up as Callie sent him a look of pure concern over her shoulder. That was... intense. Okay.

Callie leaned back, grumbling softly under her breath. In the future, Finley thought, he would make sure never to bother her hair. He put on a pair of gloves, offering a set to Sparrow as well. He carefully worked in the color corrector, wincing at the smell. Ugh. How did his dad and Zoe work with this stuff on the regular? "Oh, you were right. This is awful. My eyes are watering." "I know, I know. It's... awful." He worked it in, then carefully pinned her hair up. It would have to stay on for a few minutes, but hopefully the smell would dissipate.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:41 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

fifth year || Gryffindor prefect || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Quidditch chaser and vice captain
irregular attendee of any club events

Prefect Knapp said he’d save her the trouble of figuring out how to give herself detention. He started making an official report of what had happened, accusing her of climbing the staircases improperly-- which really, could you blame her for finding the fastest way up those interminable staircases? And she hardly ever slipped!

Aire, for her part, simply nodded and nodded, going along with this version of events. Of course, then Prefect Knapp recommended three full nights of detention with Professor Whitethorne. Like Callie’s mother Professor Whitethorne. Also that she would have to explain why she was messing with Calliope. As though it were intentional

...As nice as Professor Whitethorne was, the way Prefect Knapp put it, Aire was probably going to be in for...something. Perhaps Professor Whitethorne would cut her up for spare potion parts. Perhaps she would feed her to some of the plants. What if Professor Whitethorne was just saving up punishments for all the little perfect crimes on the storeroom, and all the homework assignments she hadn’t turned in?

...Oh well, guess I won’t have to worry about OWLs at any rate.

Aire nodded in acceptance of her punishment. ”Um...can I leave now then? I have a few last things I need to do before detention tomorrow.”. Like write her will. Maybe write a goodbye to her parents and the crew. Return the notebook to Austen….maybe try to leave Harmony one last prank.

setting Second Floor Hallway, end of Aprilish || with Astronomy girl/ Hufflepuff Prefect Callie
appearance 5'2", lithe || wearing white knit shirt and jean capris with a few splotches of hair dye
status I will return to the sea sooner than expected~

Cinnabun Gryffie

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar
And tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing' is done
We'll take our leave and go.
☁✶
~"The Wellerman" recorded by Neil Colquhoun. Cover by Malinda.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:40 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

Sparrow nodded at Finley’s instructions, helping to massage the goop into Callie’s hair and untangle any knots the dye and potion might have caused. She caught a few floaty strands, making sure they too got treatment.

"Hey Sparrow... um... Thanks. It's nice to have help with this."

Sparrow’s fingers hesitated as she rinsed her hands. Was Finley...offering a truce? She wasn’t sure how to respond. Sparrow loved everyone--or at least, she tried to. By her reckoning, everyone was a friend, or a friend of a friend, or a relative of a friend, or friend she hadn’t met yet, and thus the whole whole was connected in a world of friendship. But then Chadwick had gone and made that complicated because she was done with him for forever and there could be no friendship between her and Chadwick Knapp. And then Aria’s death had complicated things further, as how could she call her best friend’s killer--even by indirect terms-- a friend in any way of the word?

Sparrow shrugged off the feelings and flashed a smile over her shoulder. ”Of course. Your terrible choice in men shouldn’t stop a sweet soul from getting the best quality help she can,” Sparrow said, but her voice was too even, too consistent to be her normal lively character. She paused again, scrutinizing Finley with a turned expression. Well. By that logic, his terrible choice in men shouldn’t stop World Peace and Friendship either.

They returned to the task at hand before that seed of thought could really grow. Finley was making sure she knew the spell to dry hair now. Sparrow nodded impatiently, eyes narrowed suspiciously. How else did he think she dried her own hair? Silly Finley. See, this is what hanging around a condescending arsewipe like Chadwick did to you. She didn’t justify the silly question with a response, simply drying her hands on her skirt and fetching her wand to help.

Sparrow accepted the gloves Finley offered, scrunched her nose at the smell, and piped up with a hopefully optimistic thought for Callie” ”It’ll just be a little longer this stench will! And out of the fog of stink everything will smell sweeter, and we can find some nice scented conditioner or lotion. It’ll never leave this room!”

setting Colorful Corridor somewhere, A few days before the first show! || with Fellow prefects Callie, Duanaire, Cenek and Finley

Cinnabun Gryffie

We were young together.

♡♥

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:53 am

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw

Duanaire didn't answer Cenek's questions, and he just shrugged to himself. Just this simple bit of events was probably enough to get the detention. Of course, then he started smelling the awful smell of the goop Finley was putting in Calliope's hair. Cenek handed Wire the paper and a pen,"Sign this saying you accept that this is your side of the story. " He then bent over and picked up Calliope's dress, might as well save himself a trip to the housewives. "And once Prefect Archer says you're safe to go, you may leave. Then take this down to the House Elves to have properly laundered, and let them know to return it to Calliope's room."

Duanaire sounded as if she was going to be going to her funeral when she would serve detention, which made Cenek chuckle, "Hey Calliope, did you want to have any say on Duanaire's detention? It is you that the damage happened to." Maybe Calliope was a nicer soul than Cenek, who really thought the detention with Professor Whitethorne would settle the score for all of the detentions Duanaire had managed to skip out on. Cenek tried to hold his breath, that smelly stuff was not getting any better. He hoped that this smell would wash out of Calliope's hair, the stink would probably cause as much attention as the colors would have. "Sparrow, Finley, did you want to add anything else to this as well, before it gets taken to the Head of Gryffindor?" He realized it should probably go to Professor Harlowe, and as such, he should probably get it together so Sparrow could take it on her way up, he wasn't really interested in having to climb Gryffindor tower AND Ravenclaw tower, when Sparrow was going to be on her way there anyways.

Cinnabun Gryffie

addaellis

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers