Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Nerdguy looking for girl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:17 pm
hello, My name is Brett. I am 22, I am an anime loving video game playing nerd guy who is down to earth. I am not looking for perfection that's boring, everyone has flaws i know i do. I am a kind and caring guy who doesn't have much luck when it comes to girls. hhmm not good at describing my self so ask me if there are anything you want to know,

Facebook if you want to take a look at me and i do accept friend request on there smile

well i look forward to talking with you and hope its soon biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:09 am
Yo, names Meg. Ryu is the nickname! U sound awesome. But just to tell ya, I don't game that much, but I do like to watch other people game. About me: total Tom-Boy, live in the U.S., I am an artist. If u wanna pic you can look at my Profile. I am an athlete, been to state every year since 7th grade. Look younger than what I am... 18  

RyumeiX1

Loyal Explorer

14,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:18 am
Zypher_Caim
hello, My name is Brett. I am 22, I am an anime loving video game playing nerd guy who is down to earth. I am not looking for perfection that's boring, everyone has flaws i know i do. I am a kind and caring guy who doesn't have much luck when it comes to girls. hhmm not good at describing my self so ask me if there are anything you want to know,

Facebook if you want to take a look at me and i do accept friend request on there smile

well i look forward to talking with you and hope its soon biggrin

hello. video games are cool. what kind do you like to play?  
Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games