Earth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:14 pm
Walking in, the first thing you notice is the openess of the room. All the furniture borders the room, leaving the solid stone floor open. Students create their own seats from the stone floor when needed but this is mostly hands on training. The last thing you notice is the large window, the sliding glass door installed into it leading to a small open area used during the spring and summer time.

Teacher-

Name: Adrienne Alesworth

Element: Earth

Teaches: Earth and Norse Mythology

Personality: She's very laid back, content with staying in the background and observing--she's a bit of a wall flower. But once you cross the line, there's no turning back. She's very maternal and completely loyal, she'd do anything for the people she cares about though she can come across as disconnected--she tends to keep people at arms length. She's not afraid to speak her mind and will if needed, once her mind's made up there's no turning back--she's too stubborn for her own good sometimes.

Biography: Adrienne has lived at the Academy of Black Moon most of her life, her parents were killed at a young age and she had no where else to go. The head mistress has been her best friend since not long after she started school and they both had children at a young age. She gave birth to her son, Jay, when she was fifteen and his father soon disappeared. That was fifteen years ago. Adrienne threw herself into taking care of her son and finishing her studies and was offered a job as soon as she graduated. She hasn't left since.

Appearance: She has long, wavy auburn hair that she usually has braided down her back. Her eyes are an expressive emerald green and her facial features soft but well defined. She's about 5'1'' with lightly tanned skin and a curvy but athletic body. She normally wears jeans, converse, and comfortable sweaters.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 pm
Having found his class, Nathan checked his pocket watch. "Right on time." He walked in, seeing a vast classroom, nothing like any he'd seen before. He looked around as he walked, seeing the teacher in the distance. He waited for anyone else to join as he also waited for class to start.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 pm
"Hey, Mom!" Jayson yells as he walks into the room before seeing Nathan and letting an easy smile slide across his face as he holds out his hand. "I'm Jayson Alesworth but you can call me Jay.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:34 pm
He gave a smile back, shaking the hand. "I'm Nathan. Nice to meet you, Jay."  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:45 am
Jay opened his mouth too reply but was interuppted by his mom. "Could you boys come help me? We're having a minilesson on the history of Earth today before we start training," Adrienne asked as the boxes of books she was trying to carry began wobbling in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:13 pm
Nathan headed over, placing his hands under the box to help steady it, slowly sliding it into his own arms. "Where do you want it, Professor?"  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:07 pm
"Thank you and please call me Adrienne, all my students do," she replied, smiling lightly at the boy as her son picked up the other box from the place she kept all the history stuff for her Earth class, knowing his mother would need it. "Just set it in the middle of the room and we can start bringing up seats..." she trailed off, not knowing his name.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 pm
He carried the box with Jay, setting the box down and pulling his arms out of his jacket sleeves, letting it hang on the side, nowhere to put it yet as he awaited further instructions.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:54 pm
"Alrighty, Jay can you show Nathan what to do? I need to leave for a moment, I'll be back soon," Adrienne asked, smiling at both boys as her son nodded before hurrying out of the room.
"So basically, we just need to brong up chairs and desks like this," Jay told Nathan as a basic chair and desk rose from the ground.

((Sorry for taking so long, I'm gonna be in and out until March 27 because I'm trying to get all my grades up so I can go to the Shakespeare Festival with my Drama Club then I'm gonna be totally gone from the 28-April 1 for the trip. I'm on Spring Break after that though so I'll be on more.))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:50 am
Nathan watched with interest as he did so. He began to make a motion as if sitting down, instinctively making a chair appear to meet him before hitting the ground. He was a bit surprised to learn it that way, but giggled a bit afterward. It was a tad small, so he willed it taller, making it so. "I'm guessing a desk goes the same way." He made a desk appear before long, though was a bit more difficult to give form.

(That's fine, and thanks for the heads up.)  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 am
"Good job," Jay smiled as he sat in his own chair, kicking his feet up on his desk after they'd brought up the rest of the desks and chairs.

((Haha, no problem, just following my own rules I guess.))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 pm
The lesson was simple in itself, but a good way to teach. It was new hanging out with others able to control an element like himself.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:15 pm
Jay rose from his seat as the lesson wrapped up. "I'll see you later Mom," he told her, kissing her cheek before walking toward the door. "It was nice meeting you Nate," he said, smiling at the other guy as he clapped him on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:32 pm
"Nice meeting you, too." He left the classroom, heading to his dorm to take a break until his next class.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Elemental Classes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items