Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
My Grown Ups Need Social Lives! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 am
@Ura: Let me know when you're accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:57 am
~Kiska: We could meet up in Flourish and Blotts! They'll both be researching dragons XD  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 pm
@Yukina: Ooooh, I like that idea! (: you wanna post first or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:31 pm
~Kiska: I'll go smile  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:46 pm
Essy ze Ninja
Cara MiaKitty

Ooo, yeaah! That sounds great! Any place you'd like for Wesley and Charles to meet up at?

Ooo, Remy has an (hidden) underground gambling ring in his shop in Knockturn Alley that's really classy and fancy, the sort of place I'm sure Dahlia would enjoy if she loves fine wine, expensive cigars, luxiourious imported furnishings and all kinds of lovely stuff. With lovely (npc) patrons that frequent the place and despise muggleborn. xD

Of course, since it's hidden, she can stumble to his shop browsing or looking for something in particular and he can invite her down? It's an ancient relics store, deals with dark magic and cursed artifacts and the what not; he's also the man that always knows everything about everyone (and can find out if he doesn not), if she might seek information instead of an cursed or dark artifact.

I'll post her coming into the shop and we can take it from there ^_^

As for Charles and Wesley, they could meet up over at the Three Broomsticks for lunch. OH! I recall you having Dom ask what Damien was doing this summer. Damien REALLY doesn't want to be home with his mother all break, perhaps the boys could write to their respective fathers to see if Damien could spend a chunk of the summer at the Montague's and they could plan to meet and discuss the details???  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:51 pm
kiska166
@Cara: Hmm.. I think a park or cafe of some sort would probably be the most "realistic" way of them bumping into each other and striking up a conversation. If you have something else in mind instead, I'm all ears. Or, I guess eyes.

Finsbury Park has a playground, Nat could be taking Sebastian there for the day and they could meet.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:05 pm
@Cara: That works! Serena can be enjoying the beautiful day on one of the benches in front of the playground (: Would you like to post first or shall I?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:57 pm
kiska166
@Ura: Let me know when you're accepted!
OK He is back in the game.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:54 pm
@Ura: Awesome! Where did you want them to meet again? Knockturn Alley streets?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm
Kiska: I will go ahead and post ^_^ I'll let you know when it's up in case you don't see it.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:21 pm
kiska166
@Ura: Awesome! Where did you want them to meet again? Knockturn Alley streets?
Yes. That's the place. ^^.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 pm
kiska166
@Cara: That works! Serena can be enjoying the beautiful day on one of the benches in front of the playground (: Would you like to post first or shall I?

I've posted Nat and Sebastian at the park ^_^  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 am
I have Arthur and Gwyndolyn Radcliffe. Arthur is Head Auror and Gwyn works in the Department of Mysteries. Erm... The Meridiths live in Hogsmeade, though I suppose they could have friends. There's Ambrosius Marrow. He's pretty cool, single and a writer. And... erm... Yeah... Eldak is a teacher at Hogwarts, so unless it's summer, he's there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Cara MiaKitty
Essy ze Ninja
Cara MiaKitty

Ooo, yeaah! That sounds great! Any place you'd like for Wesley and Charles to meet up at?

Ooo, Remy has an (hidden) underground gambling ring in his shop in Knockturn Alley that's really classy and fancy, the sort of place I'm sure Dahlia would enjoy if she loves fine wine, expensive cigars, luxiourious imported furnishings and all kinds of lovely stuff. With lovely (npc) patrons that frequent the place and despise muggleborn. xD

Of course, since it's hidden, she can stumble to his shop browsing or looking for something in particular and he can invite her down? It's an ancient relics store, deals with dark magic and cursed artifacts and the what not; he's also the man that always knows everything about everyone (and can find out if he doesn not), if she might seek information instead of an cursed or dark artifact.

I'll post her coming into the shop and we can take it from there ^_^

As for Charles and Wesley, they could meet up over at the Three Broomsticks for lunch. OH! I recall you having Dom ask what Damien was doing this summer. Damien REALLY doesn't want to be home with his mother all break, perhaps the boys could write to their respective fathers to see if Damien could spend a chunk of the summer at the Montague's and they could plan to meet and discuss the details???

Sounds great! I'll post Charles sending a letter to the Edgeworth Manor, and then I'll post him in the Three Broomsticks so they can talk about summer plans and parental details and what nots. xD  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:21 am
Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Can I have Bernadette join Fiona and Nicole? The poor woman needs to get out of the house and socialize.... And she likes books a lot, so posting her at a bookstore seemed to make the most sense.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff