PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:17 am
User Image

Name: Nokomis
Breed: Angeni
Mate: Looking Trying something.. I think~
Children: Meso`s`Nogama, Silva Luna, Lumen Anor
Breedings Available: One
Temper: Proud

Personality: Gentle as a breeze, warm as the sun.. Nokomis is a mother mentally and physically. She will treat many as her children or atleast give the try to. She loves everyone as best she can, but understands there are some very dark beings in the world, not that one or two here or there couldn't startle her.

She is not easily turned off of any individual, and finds herself in many situations consoling an individual. She has a liking for young and/or pregnant mares, feeling like she can truly connect with them. This goes especially for those whom have lost or feel like they have lost a foal/basket. Due to the loss of her own she is extremely anxious when leaving things alone.

Though she doesn't truly get upset or angry, she will be the first to scold a mother for leaving a basket unattended. Her point may not be seen as welcome, but she'd make sure it hit home. The fears will be with her forever.

Plots: Dealing With The Loss: Nokomis may become a bit 'darker' than the Angeni persona usually emits. That's not to say she won't brighten up when a conversations arises, but left to her thoughts, like any Mother who loses a child, she begins showing signs of depression. I'd like if she had some company, whether it be with Arden, or any other mare/stallion. It's a tough time for any mare to go through and though she can pull out of the misery on her own, it's always easier with friends who love and care about you.

Mothers: After giving birth Nokomis finds herself seeking more Motherly companionship. She finds herself looking for those she can really and truly connect with. This isn't to say that Arden wouldn't try ofcourse, but sometimes a mare just needs a mare. I would love to see her meet with multiple Mothers and perhaps after some time with them discuss the loss of her basket.

Another Like Me: She has lived in the Soquili world with the other creatures for some time now. Though this is the case she has not seen another Angeni besides her own reflection in the waters from time to time. Though it's not necessary, because she knows they exist, it'd be nice if she met some of her own kind, perhaps enjoyed a conversation about the others domain etc and then parted ways.

Your Plots!: I am still trying to think of plots for her, eventually she will be seeking it all! I do want to start building up her character to become an Elder, this will take time and patience on my part haha -- So if you have any Soquili who needs a should to lean on do not hesitate to let me know. I want to begin there, she is a very soothing and Motherly character so she`d fit well in poor situations that a Soq needs to be uplifted :3

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Name: Meso`s`Nogama
Breed: Half Angeni / Half Cerynei
Mate: Sayoko
Children: To Be Assigned
Breedings Available: Three
Temper: Temperamental

Personality: To Be Assigned

Plots: To Be Assigned

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:02 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:33 am
User Image

Name: Svatava
Breed: Half Kalona / Half Cerynei
Mate: Looking
Temper: Alert

User Image

User Image

Name: Amalthea
Breed: Cerynei
Mate: Looking
Temper: Soothing

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:59 am
User Image

Name: Pelagius
Breed: Mer
Mate: Tentatively Seeking
Temper: Adventurous

Personality: From top to bottom Pelagius can be described in a few words. He's a distraction, always trying to create a fun atmosphere and then he's smooth, a bit of a Prince Charming character. He is very in touch with women, he has two Mothers, dolphins and a jellyfish that seems to be something a family pet. With these he has taken on some of the gentle female qualities, from nurturing, to discipline. Things he will carry for the rest of his life, which may or may not be useful, who knows!

[The above is based on what I think he will turn out like, he is a brand new character and thus a bit of a blank slate personality wise, the only way I can really get to know him is by RPing him. I'd love any and all RP asap <3]

Plots: A Friend in the Waters: Pelagius has only ever know his Mothers and their Jellyfish, so he's never experienced an outsider before. It will nearly come to him as a shock at first when meeting a female whom is his own breed and still a female. Though, shock aside he will be quick to have her meet his family and then would move on to hopefully building a strong friendship.

More Dolphins!: Though he can't quite understand Haruna he still recognizes her as a family member, a Mother role next to Jocosa. I would love to have him interact with more dolphins with Jocosa along his side, he's very dependent on the family atmosphere and I would love to see the family grow into something more!
See thread here. [Will eventually include link to herd thread.]

Love at First Sight, But What Could He Say?: Though 'Aggy' takes on a Prince Charming type persona he will still be nervous his first time expressing any kind of love interest. I would love if I could find a mer that would take on a role of building a relationship with him. I don't want a quick, hi I like you, and done. I would love if they could bond, perhaps over similar life styles? So someone with a dolphin familiar is preferred. Eventually he will tell her how he feels, but the moment would have to be just right~ Ah the romance!

Your plots!: If there are any chances that Pelagius could fit in any of your plots please let me know, like I said, I would love any and all RP... so basically I'd be willing to try anything at least once! ;3

User ImageUser Image

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:33 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:54 pm
Hey there, I'd love to offer Amaltheia up for Nokomis' plot. =)

Personality can be found here

Quote:
Dealing With The Loss: Nokomis may become a bit 'darker' than the Angeni persona usually emits. That's not to say she won't brighten up when a conversations arises, but left to her thoughts, like any Mother who loses a child, she begins showing signs of depression. I'd like if she had some company, whether it be with Arden, or any other mare/stallion. It's a tough time for any mare to go through and though she can pull out of the misery on her own, it's always easier with friends who love and care about you.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:32 pm
Candle Wick Ghost

First: Amaltheia is absolutely GORGEOUS. <3

Second: That would be wonderful, Amaltheia has a great personality for this scenario. I am sure Noko would greatly appreciate a good soul in these dark times.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:59 pm
Green Ever After

First: Amaltheia is absolutely GORGEOUS. <3

Second: That would be wonderful, Amaltheia has a great personality for this scenario. I am sure Noko would greatly appreciate a good soul in these dark times.

Awwh, thank you! <3
I absolutely adore her.

I'm glad you find Ama to be a suitable character for the role, honestly I cannot get enough RP for her right now and anyone in need of a friend, an ear to listen or even some fresh advice she is always happy to help and be there for them!

Would you like me to start or? biggrin

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:29 pm
Candle Wick Ghost
Awwh, thank you! <3
I absolutely adore her.

I'm glad you find Ama to be a suitable character for the role, honestly I cannot get enough RP for her right now and anyone in need of a friend, an ear to listen or even some fresh advice she is always happy to help and be there for them!

Would you like me to start or? biggrin
If you could that would be great<3

I am just getting back into this haha XD;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:00 pm
Green Ever After

Dealing with the Loss <3

Just have to say~
I love the colours of your mare, she is also very beautiful!

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:09 pm
heart ninja  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items