Air

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blunt Imp
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:18 pm
The class is either held on the school roof (one of the flat spots) or in the field behind the school. In class you sit on the ground and its best if you only bring yourself since anything else will fly away while in practice. All notes will be taken in the Native American Folklore classrooms, which will only happen before tests and on bad stormy days.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:22 pm
Teacher-

Name: lôtin Iskwew or Ms.Iskwew

Element: Wind

Teaches: Native Amarican Folklore and Wind Element Class

Personality: Paitent and kind most people would refer to her as mysterious. She enjoys playing her wooden flute and drinking her own made herbal tea. She does what she can to help others and is very loyal to her native teachings. She is often left in wonder at the things people do or say on campus, which is let to believe she is a little naive about the world. She has a great amount of knowledge with herbs and animals. She is around 27.

Biography: She was part of one of the last nomadic tribes in America, the tribe had next to no communication from the rest of the world. When she was 15, lôtin was separated from her tribe and stumbled across a village, by that time she was very hungry and took an apple from a stall in the market. She was accused of stealing and was thrown in jail. lôtin was very scared and confused since she didn't know what was going on due to the fact they didn't know her language. In the end a nearby elderly lord bailed her out and took her home. There she lived for the next few years learning the English language and other such things. By the age of around 24 she got a job as a teacher and has been working as one ever since.

Appearance: She has long black hair, usually braided down her back, with two eagle feathers hanging on either side of her head. She has a long hide dress with embroidery of the wind and leaves. She usually has a poncho on with different Native American Patterns on it. She has mocisans (shoes) with embroided flowers on them too. She has a heart shaped face, high cheek bones and dark olive shaped eyes. She has a good figure and tanned skin too.  

Blunt Imp
Crew

Blunt Imp
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:07 pm
In a swirl of wind Glace entered the classroom. She didn't know if the first class was in here or not but the teacher ran this classroom to so she might turn up here. Glace sat down on the animal furs and started the wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:04 pm
Arianna breezed into the classroom, her airy top flowing around her. "Hi, I'm Arianna." She smiled, holding out her hand when she saw the other girl.  

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

Blunt Imp
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:46 pm
Glace got up and walked to the girl, shaking her hand with vigor. "Hi I'm Glace! You new here too? So you also an Air Element? I'm so glad I met another friendly person! You wanna be friends?" Glace babbled on, finely letting go of Arianna's hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:01 pm
"I've been here for two years but it's always nice to meet new people," Arianna smiled easily at the hyper girl.  

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

Elemental Classes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces