Campus Gardens

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:01 pm
A large garden in the middle of the campus where student can hang out, play sports or just do homework. It is also a popular spot for dates. School rules say that no elements or magic is allowed in the area but as they say, rules are meant to be broken 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 pm
*From dorms*
"Whew, well I think I ran far enough... Man in tired... Didn't think my roommate was insane..." I mumble to myself. "Well I think I'll just take a nap here" I say with a yawn. I set myself down on the grass beside a fountain and start to drift off, soothed by the sound of running water......  

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 pm
After leaving his first class and heading to his next one Eon noticed a sleeping girl by the fountain but ignored her as he continued to walk. With a trail of ghosts following him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm
Artrid woke with a start, feeling the waters current change. She got up and looked around, just in time to see a few ghosts leaving the area. "Brrrr... First a bloody blizzard and now ghosts! This school sucks! Uhhhhgggg, I wanna go home!" She wailed flopping down. She new there was no chance of that. Her parents made sure of it. With a groan she got up. "Better get to class." She grumbled.  

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 am
Eon walked past the girl this time no ghosts around him as he walked towards the boys dorms.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:45 pm
Artrid watched Eon pass with an arched eyebrow. "Is he the one...?" She mumbled. She shrugged and headed to class.  

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm
After walking for a few minutes Eon arrived back at the gardens of the campus and looked around. "No one here. Might as well keep going then." He said as he continued to wander.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 pm
Artrid wandered into the gardens and sat back down beside the fountain. She looked around to check to see if anyone else is in the area and after confirming that she is indeed alone she started practicing making her ice sculpture. She had the idea to make the CN Tower but it was looking more like the big evil tower from Lord of the Rings. She grumbled and continued working.  

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:51 pm
Lily walked up to the fountain, seeing the girl from her water class nearby an unusual ice tower. "Well it seems it has shape, and is made of ice. What is it though?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:14 pm
After wondering around the entire academy and finding nothing to do Eon arrived back at the gardens."Well that was boring, I guess I'll just chill out here." He said relaxing in the shade of a tree, his silent presence making it so no one would notice him.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm
Artrid looked up and noticed the girl from her class. She couldn't help but blush a bit at getting caught with such a horrible ice sculpture. " The CN Tower..." She grumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 pm
Lily looked at it with confusion. "Yeah, I don't even know what that is." She ran her fingers across the surface of the fountain water, ice crystals appearing along it where she runs her fingers, quickly thawing in the moving water.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm
She was silent for a few seconds while watching Lily play with the water. "So... Um... What are you gonna do?" She said while still trying to form her tower of fail.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 am
Lily's ears perked up, cupping one hand in the water, picking it up and keeping it from dripping between her fingers, throwing it into the air to make snow. "I have a few ideas..." She took a deep breath, blowing slowly, white mist coming from her mouth as it began to freeze the air around the ground, building up as she formed a structure. When she was done, it wasn't much shorter than her, but wide. It was a merman sitting on the ground, his tail bent to support himself on land, the sight seeming to twinkle as the sun shone through the icy figure. His trident and beard were an improvement over her initial concepts. She looked at it carefully, sizing it up. "Perhaps..."  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:35 am
"I find it amazing how no one noticed I was here." Eon said as he looked from the corner of his eye, to the girls that where, were have a conversation with themselves. "I guess I'll get up and go find something to do." He said as, he got up and walked off before they noticed his presence.  
Around Campus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games