Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Please pray for my pastor.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 pm
Well, our church was struggling with money for some time and we're a very small church. Mostly filled with family and some other saints, but recently we've ran into so much conflict. Our organist left, our drummer left, my cousin stopped coming because of an argument she got into with our pastor(who is her brother) and so our church was getting even smaller by the days. Well today when getting ready to go to church this morning (an hour away from my house) our pastor (my cousin) called my mother and said no one was coming to church and he can't afford it so he's getting rid of it or thinking of getting rid of it and that he wants us all to continue going to church and giving him a report on the word or sermon. So all day I was really upset about this. I've been upset for a while! (We were about to have a 7 year anniversary, which we looked at to be the number of God, therefore it was going to be a special year.) Anyways, we went to the church around the corner from my house, and I've seen and heard this pastor preach before, but I didn't get that spiritual feeling. I mean, it was good. I praised God, shouted, looooved the music, but I was longing for my home church. The church I have membership to. The place where I can get up on the pulpit and feel like I have a duty or job in the house of the Lord. I know God is able to do all things, but there comes a point of reality too which is dealing with money, bills, jobs, and such. And with his job, my pastor just couldn't afford the church's expenses. So I guess I should get to the point now? Just please pray that I find a place where I feel comfortable to worship God and that my spirit is actually filled and revved up for the week ahead after hearing the word. And please pray for my pastor and the saints of my church (Joy City) and that hopefully by the grace of God, we'll be able to form up again. I'm truly heartbroken from it, but I know God will fix it. Thanks.
-Nia.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 pm
I will be praying and putting this in the prayer announcement. <33

But, I'm a little confused on your sentence; "and revved up for the week ahead after hearing the word." You know, you can get that feeling every day of the week!! ^_^ Yay!! You don't have to wait until Sunday to get down on your knees to give Him thanks and praise. To pray to Him with thanks for saving you with His life on the cross and every other good thing He gives, and anything that may be on your mind. To read His word, to study it, and to learn to apply it to your life. He's your savior, best friend, and a Jealous God; He wants to spend every moment with you and you to want to spend every moment with Him. : ) This is a Psalm of David's: "NIV In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly." <333

I really do hope things go good with your church. : )

Disciple of a Risen King
Captain

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm
heart I know the Lord will hear our prayers and His will be done. Take care.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 pm
Disciple of a Risen King
I will be praying and putting this in the prayer announcement. <33

But, I'm a little confused on your sentence; "and revved up for the week ahead after hearing the word." You know, you can get that feeling every day of the week!! ^_^ Yay!! You don't have to wait until Sunday to get down on your knees to give Him thanks and praise. To pray to Him with thanks for saving you with His life on the cross and every other good thing He gives, and anything that may be on your mind. To read His word, to study it, and to learn to apply it to your life. He's your savior, best friend, and a Jealous God; He wants to spend every moment with you and you to want to spend every moment with Him. : ) This is a Psalm of David's: "NIV In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly." <333

I really do hope things go good with your church. : )

Thank you so much. ♥ And I'm sorry for the confusion! At my church, when we get a word, we take it with us throughout the whole week so that we may share it and come back to God's house wanting more, excited for the new message that is to come.  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 pm
Servant Reborn
heart I know the Lord will hear our prayers and His will be done. Take care.

Thanks for the encouragement! heart
It means a lot to me. Really. smile  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces