Noelia Dreaming

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noelia Duske

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:55 pm
It all began witha song.
A song my mother used to sing to me every night before I went to bed. It went something like this:
Star oh star, How far away you are. Leading a soldier boy home. Star so bright, Lighting up the night sky. Please bring my soldier boy home. I'll sing on high, The name of your light, Just guide my soldier boy home. My love, true love, star help my love, and bring my soldier boy home. Bring my soldier boy home. Bring the men marching home.
She used to sing it when my father was away fighting in the war.
That summer of my fourth year, he of course came marching home. He'd lift me up on his shoulders and march me around the house.
My mother would always thank God for putting that star in the sky. She said that because of God my dad had come home.
I believe her.
And eight years later that same star would bring my own soldier boy marching home.
The boy that everyone said was dead.
No.
He came marching home. He came back for me. From that day I on I knew that he would always find me, no matter where I was. I still believe that today.
My soldier boy will bring me marching home.

-Ella

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Have you ever heard of Kate Covington/Katethegreat19/Erutan?
She's a very amazing composer and vocalist.
She sings about things that remind me of where I'm from. The music and the lyrics just add this unique mood to the song that is hard to explain. It's like I'm being thrust back in time to relive my childhood, but that doesn't upset me. If I could back and relive those days over I would.
Why?
Because You were there.
You were always there, though at times You really didn't want to be. Don't try to deny it! I know that those first couple of weeks You really hated hanging out with me.
Who could blame You?
I was an annoying little girl who followed You around like a baby chick. Truth is, You were the most precious thing in the world to me: someone who was always there.
You never turned Your back on me. You never gave up on me. That day, when we made that promise, I didn't doubt Your words once. I did waver a little after You went away, and after I came here.
But!
For a while now, I've been thinking about You, and there is now no doubt in my mind. You will keep your promise. I believe in You, because You never stopped believing in me.
I can't stop thinking about You.
You're always on my mind.
I'm still that annoying brat, following You around like a baby chick.
I haven't forgotten!

-Ella

Noelia Duske

Noelia Duske

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Dearest,
Sometimes I ask myself what like used to be like. You know-
Before the war for the Philosopher's stone-
Before Nolan turned Darke,
Before I ended up here.
The only thing that comes to my mind is that field. It was a wheat field, dappled in gold and ember. In that field there was an old tree. I don't remember what kind of tree, only that it was old, and probably dead.
We built a swing in that tree, and You would push me.
We played like that ever since I met You.
That was our place.
And before that, it was my brother's place.
Somehow I find it so easy to forget the most precious things. What did Your face look like? Where was Luce buried? Where did the ravens fly to? And what happened to my mother?
Yes, the past may be the past, but without coming to terms with everything that happened before this world how can I be at peace with who I am now?
All that aside, I can't move on anyway.
Why?
Because there's this little voice in my head that sounds just like You, telling me to come home.
Every time I'm alone I can almost see You. I imagine what it would be like to be reunited. I don't want to forget. Don't You dare let me forget!
That past is where I live. Without it I have nothing.
Without You and Lucy, I am nothing.
You two are my everything! I've already found Lydiea, but Creatia and Abigail and Lucy and You still remain a mystery.
And what of Mother and Father?
Also, if You are here should Nolan and Danielle make an appearance as well?
Are they still looking for the stone?
Are they coming after me?
They can't have it, you know. God has told me not to give it to them, and I won't. You can count on that. I'm stubborn as always.
Same goes for my memories of You.
I'm stubborn as always, and I won't let those go.
I will never let you go, Jaes.

-Ella

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces