Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:14 am
You keep saying the same things over and over again, but you don't seem to be taking in what I am saying. Let me ask you a few questions:

Do we have a plot outline beyond 'it's in the future'?

Will there be an akatsuki-like organisation?

Do we want to be on the brink of war?

How are the relationships between the major Hidden Villages?

How are the relationships between the smaller Hidden Villages?

What are the views of the smaller(major) Hidden Villages in regard to the major(smaller) Hidden Villages?

How has technology spread?

How has chakra use changed?

I know some of these have their own topics, but still I felt it relevant to ask again. I could write a plot with the premise that it is faaar into the future and technology has advanced and such in the naruto world, but I don't want to write a plot, slap it down, and say 'here's your plot, have fun'. I know you have an idea of what you want, but you need to tell us your ideas clearly, if you want us to do what you want. We can't keep guessing and then get shot down because it isn't what you want.

If we have a first-or even second-draft of the plot down, we can work more effective on the history. The plot could even change as we write the history, but we will have a guideline. Plot=This is where we want to end up. History=Now how did we get there.
Akemi Mercuraki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 am
Hesinde
You keep saying the same things over and over again, but you don't seem to be taking in what I am saying. Let me ask you a few questions:

Do we have a plot outline beyond 'it's in the future'? It's in arcs so all we need to worry about is the first updating the first part for now. That and history.

Will there be an akatsuki-like organisation? Probably will be all kind of organizations. If you read the original thread you'd know there is a villain group.

Do we want to be on the brink of war? If you read the thread again you'd know that it's rather to the point of exchanges between ninja villages.

How are the relationships between the major Hidden Villages? If you knew anything about the thread you'd know that's complicated subject same for the next one. If you just read all the original thread you'd know why all canon areas wouldn't know the new ones exist.

How are the relationships between the smaller Hidden Villages? same thing.

What are the views of the smaller(major) Hidden Villages in regard to the major(smaller) Hidden Villages? same thing.

How has technology spread? That's complicated to because it would vary so much.

How has chakra use changed? Its' not how much it's changed, but how much I've expand on it from canon. You can a better idea from the Chakra elements thread. Also who seriously discusses plot in here? I thought even I had stopped it. Oh, and it's another topic I need to update, but that particular update might freak some people out. I mean there might be people against for several reasons like incorrectly thinking it's redundant when the sources are different enough as just one difference between these two.
I know some of these have their own topics, but still I felt it relevant to ask again. I could write a plot with the premise that it is faaar into the future and technology has advanced and such in the naruto world, but I don't want to write a plot, slap it down, and say 'here's your plot, have fun'. I know you have an idea of what you want, but you need to tell us your ideas clearly, if you want us to do what you want. We can't keep guessing and then get shot down because it isn't what you want.

If we have a first-or even second-draft of the plot down, we can work more effective on the history. The plot could even change as we write the history, but we will have a guideline. Plot=This is where we want to end up. History=Now how did we get there.
Akemi Mercuraki

Accidentally put my answers my quote so you can find them there just you know.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 am
We have arcs? I mean it makes sense in a naruto rp, but there has not been any mention of it in the plot thread. In the plot thread I mostly saw discussion over characters and jutsu.

I've skim/read the original. I'm aware that there is an organisation. It was just for clarification. Most of the questions were for clarification purposes. I wasn't expecting that most of the answers would be 'see original thread'.

"Oh, and it's another topic I need to update, but that particular update might freak some people out. I mean there might be people against for several reasons like incorrectly thinking it's redundant when the sources are different enough as just one difference between these two."

I'm not sure what you were getting at here. It seems like you left out words in your sentences. I've noticed that you do this sometimes.
Akemi Mercuraki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:27 am
Hesinde
We have arcs? I mean it makes sense in a naruto rp, but there has not been any mention of it in the plot thread. In the plot thread I mostly saw discussion over characters and jutsu.

I've skim/read the original. I'm aware that there is an organisation. It was just for clarification. Most of the questions were for clarification purposes. I wasn't expecting that most of the answers would be 'see original thread'.

"Oh, and it's another topic I need to update, but that particular update might freak some people out. I mean there might be people against for several reasons like incorrectly thinking it's redundant when the sources are different enough as just one difference between these two."

I'm not sure what you were getting at here. It seems like you left out words in your sentences. I've noticed that you do this sometimes.
Akemi Mercuraki
I do not. Your cutting a big chunk of it.
How has chakra use changed? Its' not how much it's changed, but how much I've expand on it from canon. You can a better idea from the Chakra elements thread. Also who seriously discusses plot in here? I thought even I had stopped it. Oh, and it's another topic I need to update, but that particular update might freak some people out. I mean there might be people against for several reasons like incorrectly thinking it's redundant when the sources are different enough as just one difference between these two.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Solice the Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:47 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde

Akemi Mercuraki

It's so hard to read…

• I do not really want to look at the original thread - whose link I cannot find for the life of me-
  • You know more than we do. Just tell us and we can get down to business.
  • We aren't nit-picking broham. Just need the relevant information preferably in a central location for easy reference.

I'll go to the other threads in the 'Top Secret' and try and sort it all out to your liking but I might just end up dumping it all into a new cohesive thread for convenience and ease of access. K? Cool.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:14 pm
ADVERTISEMENT!!

User ImageUser Image
Hello there, Random PEOPLE

On behalf of my guild, I would like to extend an invitation for you to come check out The Gotei Elite < Linked Here. The Gotei Elite is arguably the best Bleach guild in Gaia today, and one of the most active. We are backed by a close-knit community of veteran role players, who enjoy interacting with new people, new characters, and welcome openly all who wish to become involved in the group, no matter what walk of life or experience you have in writing.

Not familiar with the Bleach setting? No problem, we can help explain and get you involved and enthralled in the fun of this world, show you the differences in the different races to choose from, the setting, and show you why we love to have fun in the backdrop of the Bleach universe.

If you are interested in joining us, or just to check out the guild itself, simply click on the picture at the top and you'll be sent to our guild home page. If not, then we thank you for your time in reading this, and hope you keep us in mind to have fun role playing with our group in the future.

Thanks once again, and have a great day.

*If you like what you see, remember to tell them that
Jai12321 sent ya
User Image

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:21 am
Solice the Slayer
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde

Akemi Mercuraki

It's so hard to read…

• I do not really want to look at the original thread - whose link I cannot find for the life of me-
  • You know more than we do. Just tell us and we can get down to business.
  • We aren't nit-picking broham. Just need the relevant information preferably in a central location for easy reference.

I'll go to the other threads in the 'Top Secret' and try and sort it all out to your liking but I might just end up dumping it all into a new cohesive thread for convenience and ease of access. K? Cool.
1. I keep on saying first page of welcome..
Bottom
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23702139&page=1
2. Once again that's phrased like an order. If you were told by me or read enough of this main forum even. You'd know that's a pet peeve of mine.
I don't even know what Broham means. Like I said it's easy to find. Welcome is the oldest and biggest thread in here and all you have to do is go to bottom of the of that page. I just got an idea to make a thread just so people can can to it easier, but honestly that might be overkill. It would be entitled original thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:22 am
Jai12321
ADVERTISEMENT!!

User ImageUser Image

On behalf of my guild, I would like to extend an invitation for you to come check out The Gotei Elite < Linked Here. The Gotei Elite is arguably the best Bleach guild in Gaia today, and one of the most active. We are backed by a close-knit community of veteran role players, who enjoy interacting with new people, new characters, and welcome openly all who wish to become involved in the group, no matter what walk of life or experience you have in writing.

Not familiar with the Bleach setting? No problem, we can help explain and get you involved and enthralled in the fun of this world, show you the differences in the different races to choose from, the setting, and show you why we love to have fun in the backdrop of the Bleach universe.

If you are interested in joining us, or just to check out the guild itself, simply click on the picture at the top and you'll be sent to our guild home page. If not, then we thank you for your time in reading this, and hope you keep us in mind to have fun role playing with our group in the future.

Jai12321 sent ya
User Image

Love Bleach got my own one, but that's of topic and saying your arguably the best doesn't help your situation. It borders on egotism.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:40 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Jai12321
ADVERTISEMENT!!

User ImageUser Image

Jai12321 sent ya
User Image

Love Bleach got my own one, but that's of topic and saying your arguably the best doesn't help your situation. It borders on egotism.

Ahh, sorry. I have to be in an event, and advertising is the one I picked. They wrote it out for us to post...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 pm
Jai12321
Akemi Mercuraki
Jai12321
ADVERTISEMENT!!

User ImageUser Image

Jai12321 sent ya
User Image

Ahh, sorry. I have to be in an event, and advertising is the one I picked. They wrote it out for us to post...

It's ok no ones perfect. I am natural troll and don't mind joining Rp guilds just to get at their member list. The guild turned out to be stat based anyway. I can't do that. It's not my style.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:20 pm
Yo, sup people and ninjas.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 pm
Jamie Lucifer
Yo, sup people and ninjas.

Well, your the only ninja to join since the reopening one guy can't join guilds at the moment, since he doesn't have a computer.
Anyways I will do the usual.
Welcome to the RP.
Thanks for joining.
I hope you enjoy your stay
I hope we can be friends eventually.
Are you interested in being staff?
Do you want to see see something awesome?
I would link you all the events, but I never got to create any last time. I will try to create some soon.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

cutereader86
Vice Captain

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300