Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Looking for Love?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 pm
I know I up this time,
Just give me one more try,
I
know you’ve made up your mind.
So leave me here behind you…

╔══════════════╗

Got this from Cara, Nani, and Murre;; I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying to get a little something something going on between characters-- see if we can't find them their true love? xD

I've got several different bachelors, actually, xD

William Nott the Second, is 44. A very humble, very honorable, noble, sweet hearted man, whom, is also currently Duke of Wales, Hit Wizard, and a member of Order of Merlin, first class, with one son who's in his final year of Hogwarts and about to move out. He's not blood prejudice by any means, however, he still has to keep to his family honor and, is interested in primarily pureblood women. However, it wouldn't be the first time that a halfblood stole his heart.

Remington Nott, 38, father of a four year old girl. Purebloodist, though, that's not to say he won't dance under the skirts of all sorts of women. Is a notorious ladies man, whom, is rumored to have several illegitmate children here and there and all over the place. He, however, doesn't keep to any of that. He's a nefarious man, very dastardly, cunning, and manipulative. But he likes to help people, whether he admits it or not, and he loves a challenge. He's a man of tricks and schemes and plots, and will use any means to achieve his end.

William Nott the Third, 17, purebloodist, is inheritly evil. And, if you're a deranged psychopathic woman bent hell on taking over the world, then, this is the man for you!

Gabriel Montague, 24, is a pureblood, though, he's not at all a purebloodist by any means. In fact, he couldn't care less for it, so long as he was intellectually piqued, he didn't care. He's quite reserved, a bit shy, and utterly serious. He couldn't know how to take a joke if a pie hit him in the face. That said, he's very caring, and intuitive, he might not know what to say but he'll always know how to say it.

Henry Burke, 36, pureblood. He was somewhat disowned when he ran away from his familial duties and decidedly married a veela woman instead of a proper pureblood girl nearly fifteen years ago. He was always the black sheep, always the rebellious type, always up for danger. He's quite emotional, and very dominating, but in that sense, he's very comforting and jealous, too. He has a thirteen year old daugher whom stays with his ex-wife, who just so happens to be the famous veela singer, Athena Fae.

Alexander Rich, 43, single father to a sixteen year old daughter. He is a purebloodist, though, he comes from a family of infamous liars, backstabbers, and cheaters, and because of it, his family is on the last verge before becoming bankrupt. He's done shady work and misdeeds to try and save his family from all of the debt they owe. Still, he's a proud man, cunning, ambitious, and very serious. He finds little humor or joy in the world anymore, especially since his only kin, his daughter, has it in her mind to not marry, and to instead become a duelist, or wild quidditch player.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

And all the things you said made it harder to breathe,
When I was lying on the floor
I couldn’t believe you wouldn’t save me,
But you
blame me…

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:37 pm
If you want, we could take Remington and Dahlia's little back and forth to a romantic place. Might be nice to have her taken down a peg when she leaves her husband for him and finds out he doesn't want to be tied down... it might even drive her nuts. Her assumed place as top of the food chain is everything to her, I can only imagine how horrible it would be for her to end up feeling like Rem's dirty little secret... especially if she finds out she's only one of many.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:43 pm
oh! That would definitely be interesting! Considering he's definitely going to need some sort of womanly purebloodist advice to try and give to his daughter--- and ESPECIALLY considering that his daughter is going to be a squib and he'll be faced with the ultimate decision of weeding her out from the family tree or not. I think that would be a crazy twist if Dahlia was over one shoulder, telling him to get rid of her, while his brother was over the other shoulder, telling him to keep her!

xD

And then, hell, who knows where it could go. If Dahlia does leave him for Rem. If he does decide to use her like all of the other women-- or better yet, what'll happen when she finds out she's one of many (mixed with the crazy possibility where he might actually really like her too.) Or what'll happen when they find out that his little girl is a squib.

O.O

Love the possibilities with this, I have to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:47 pm
Oh! I have a whole family of girls around Gabriel Montague's age if you want.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm
Oh?? Send me link, please. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:29 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22154711 ~!  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:23 pm
Gardenia sounds like a fun, perfect pairing for Gabriel. Perhaps they could meet at a bookstore and begin a cute lil friendship?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:12 pm
Sounds wonderful! Just name the place  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 am
I believe i have him already posted in scrivenshafts, in hogsmeade, if you want to meet up there??  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:26 am
Perfect!  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:29 pm
I absolutely LOVE that, Essy... oooh, Dahlia is turning out so positively evil, you know? I didn't expect that when I made the family, I was picturing a sort of Malfoy type thing, but without the spinelessness. Instead, I'm getting more of a sane version of Bellatrix... but we could possibly do something about that, if it plays out that way... either way, it sounds absolutely fascinating ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:42 am
Exceeellleeeennntttt, lol,

XD What kind of relationship do you want to them end up having?

Remy usually hypnotizes his girls to make them fall helplessly and utterly in love, and, y'know, try to change him. lol,

But I think Dahlia's much too different for that.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 am
I only have two single women at the time but one is so much younger I'm worried your men would be well...in a bit of a pickle sweatdrop
So that leaves Nicole, half-blood, still conquering her male fears, and mother of two!  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games