Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Third Year Halfblood Girl Needs Romance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:37 pm
So, I posted something similar to this a while back in the Hogwarts guild and it didn't really go anywhere, and my issue wasn't solved, so this is take two.

Third Year Hufflepuff Adalaide Blythe needs some sort of romantic thing... she's really shy, so I'm thinking it will need to be someone really outgoing, preferably older than her since younger boys are so rarely brave enough to talk to an older girl. House is not important, nor is bloodline.

I'm just trying to DO more with my characters. Damien has a nice little thing going on with Marina, but Ada is a bit stagnant as of right now, and that bothers me. She's right at the age where I started liking boys, and I feel like she needs to start liking them, too.

So, if you have a boy who fits the bill (I would prefer he not be TOO much older than Ada, obviously) and know of a way we could get the two of them hooked up, post here with a link to the profile, and maybe some ideas!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 am
Hmm, while it may not lead to romantic outcomes,

I have an incoming first year boy whose very outgoing, although, he's a bit wild and rebellious with a bit of a bad history on him for always being at the wrong place at the wrong time. But, he's like a little hippie at heart. Loves people, loves animals, loves plants, hates anything negative or anything that involves fighting. So, like I said, since he's a few good years younger than her, maybe they could be friends and help push Ada out of her shell a little bit? Get her to talk to more people?

Crash Barrett

Heck, maybe my character can be like a little wingman? lololololo, and help push her into little romantic date type things. heheh.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:22 pm
There's always Erik Meridith. He's pretty darn outgoing once he gets talking. She can also go a year younger for Jojo Meridith, but he's a Squib and lives in Hogsmeade. I'd offer both of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:10 pm
Essy: That could be pretty funny lol and she might look at it as training since she now has a one year old little brother ^_^ And he's such a little rebel, and way more out there with it than Michelle, so it might be interesting to see how she handles all that...

Tahiri: Oooh Erik's interested in Potions, which Ada is like a little savant at since her father is a Potioneer... That could work out ^_^ I would love to plan up a way for the two of them to meet ^_^  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items