Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Praise God ~ praise reports
Lost Girl Found

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm
My mom's aunt's daughter went missing some time back in February. She left a note for her parents that said she was going on an adventure. They were really concerned because she has depression and is only 16. After a lot of prayer and searching, she was found out of state. A woman who works with runaway teens found her on a beach and thought she looked familiar (family had posted her picture on Facebook and asked for help). The woman asked her what her name was, but she wouldn't say at first. So finally the woman got her name and called the police. She's coming back home and will be getting help. It's still hard for me to think how quickly she was found...where she was found...who she was found by. It's a miracle. She could have been kidnapped or sold or anything, but she was fine. I've never actually met her, but I have depression too. It's a difficult illness to live with; I hope she'll get right with God. Praise Him that she was found. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:09 pm
Glad she was found.

Wish I knew more about the story, it sure takes a lot of guts to "go on an adventure", hopefully she learned something or got something out of it.

Also I pray she gets the treatment she needs and that it's successful; I know what living with depression is like, too, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. c:  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:52 pm
Blaise-Ingram
Glad she was found.

Wish I knew more about the story, it sure takes a lot of guts to "go on an adventure", hopefully she learned something or got something out of it.

Also I pray she gets the treatment she needs and that it's successful; I know what living with depression is like, too, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. c:

I don't know too much about the story either, but she was found in Miami awhile back and taken back home. Thank you for the prayers. ^^  
Praise God ~ praise reports

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games