My name is Gobri.

I'm a male.

I am a House-Elf.

I'm currently with no one.

My old master(s) used to be well, I's got one family I's work for, the Borsons, and that's abouts it. I's worked with them since they's get the house.

People say that I'm a bit obsessive. I's work as a good house elf, and make sure that everything's top shapes for the masters. They's are good masters, well, except for the adoptive one.

My background story is Well, I's was born at the manor longs before the family moved in. I's cleaned and straightened the house for ages. When the new masters moved in, they's confused me at first. They's didn't speak English, for one, or well, not around me's they didn't, and they's were good peoples. When I's found out about the fact that mistress was having a baby, I's was excited, but was sad when I's learned she was having problems. I's helped her out as best I's can, but even though young master was born, she was hurt. I's then decided that to help mistress out, I's let her do the cooking, even though I's feel very hurt about it. She lets me help out, so's I's not left out.

When trickster master came into the house, I's, well... I's not supposed to talks bad about the family, right? Good, then I's not say anything. I's have good relations with them anyways, so's I's good otherwise.

I enjoy cooking, cleaning, fixing stuff, quiet times, and generally working.

I despise the trickster master, messes, broken things, thunderstorms, and fires.

I'm afraid of being freed. I's haves nowhere else to go.

My strengths are cooking and cleaning.

My flaws are being shy and not willing to stands up for myselfs.

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I's learned master's language so's I's can work better with them. You's be surprised how hard that was, too!
- anbu