Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image

Hey there! I'm Mahogany Sunset, but many of you know me simply as Maho. You can call me whatever you like, but I like "Maho" the most... Since being called that, everything else seems formal. =P

I'm seeking roleplay & plots for the soquili in the following posts, as well as any that aren't listed here. More information about each can be found in my teepee.

Here are some ground rules for this plot thread:

• I'm setting a roleplay limit so I can finish the ones I'm active in without overstretching myself. However, if the plot you're proposing is good enough, I'll probably gladly start one with you. It's just a general idea of how many I can take.
  • Please don't PM me. My inbox is getting extremely full and I don't want to lose anything. Instead, quote me or ping me on AIM. (mahosunset) If you feel your plot would be better discussed in private, please AIM me or ask before you PM.
  • I reserve the right to refuse any plot for any reason.
  • My soquili are not baby machines. Most of the soquili here are looking for plotted-out romance, or aren't looking at all. However, please don't be afraid to ask if you have a good plot in mind. <3
  • I lovelovelove plotting/RP, so don't be shy!
  • That's it, unless I need to think of more. n.n

Current RP Status: Back in gear, tagging stoof. Plotting open, rp mostly open! =D

And a form for those of you interested in plotting/RP'ing with any of the ponies! (You don't have to use it, but it's easier for me. :3 )

[size=11][b]I'm Looking For Plots![/b]
[b]Pony I Want Plots With[/b]:
[b]My Pony[/b]: [Name]
[img][/img]
[b]Personality Blurb[/b]: [insert here - it can be longer than a blurb. ;) ]
[b]Any History Maho Should Know?[/b]
[b]Plot I Have In Mind[/b]:
[b]The Part My Pony Would Have In This Plot[/b]:
[b]Roleplay, Background, Both, Or Something Else[/b]:
[b]Preferred Method of Being Contacted[/b]:
[b]Anything Else?[/b]
[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm
Priority 1: Active Muses
Soquili First In Line: Calixte, Ithillun, Sephora Querida.

User Image
Name: Calixte
IC Age: Middle-aged, but still feels new to the world.
In Regards To Romance: Taken - Kenton.

Personality: Caring and defensive, Calixte has a distinct air of protectiveness and caution about her - she will protect her own at any price and will fight to defend them. Not much will get in her way when she is angry. She especially cares for those sick or hurt, and is impressed semi-easily. As a Dryad, she believes that everything has a spirit, including rocks, trees, and other things. She talks with a formal edge on her voice if she is stressed or unfamiliar with someone. Really a gentle soul, Cali takes pride in looking at her children and the herd - in her eyes, they are her greatest accomplishments. She has her varied 'hyper filly' moments when around foals or Kenton - a water fight or game of tag might manifest suddenly. She does keep secrets that she thinks others would find scandalous or troubling... As such, only Kenton knows much about her past life in Greece.

The herd is her whole life now, and she will take every measure to protect it. She admires honor and family, and friendships - both with actual soq and nature.

Calixte also has a sort of 'sixth sense' that should be noted - her ears, working extremely well as antennae, pick up sounds that less sensitive ears would not. As such, Cali hears things - rustling leaves and cracking branches - normally associated with the hoofbeats of other soquili in a different way than most. For example, if someone is nearby, but their footsteps would not be heard by normal ears, Cali can hear that. However, she processes it differently. Anything that would not be heard by normal ears is, to her, the voice of nature - trees whispering, that kind of thing. So while this might seem like she's mildly schizophrenic, the 'whispering of the plants' or the 'gossip line of nature' is really just her own explanation for her extraordinary hearing.

Quirks:

• Doesn't like being called "Cali" by anyone other than Kenton and close Vanaras.
  • Has a tendency to tilt her head to the side.
  • Will speak with extremely formal syntax & vocabulary in certain situations.
  • Refers to her butterflies as a 'tribe.'

Plots - Small

• A Search: Right after she comes off the boat, Cali will be trying to find soquili that have seen a stallion called Areion. Since he doesn't exist in the shop, no one will have seen him, and she will come to the conclusion that he must have shipwrecked.
  • More of Our Kind: Cali tries to find other Cerynei, Dryads, and Grove Keepers to invite to the herd she's forming with Kenton. Whether or not they accept her invitation is completely up to them. (Current Vanaras can ICly join this way, or Cali can issue invites to those who might not want to join.)
  • A Place of Our Own: An open roleplay for the Vanaras, where Kenton & Cali find a place to settle the herd! Migration is still up for discussion.
  • Not. A. Fan.: Cali runs into someone who rubs her the wrong way. (Looking for this!)
  • Family: She has a lot of it! Anyone up for family RP?
  • Ceremonies: Cali is the Mistress of Ceremonies for the Vanaras... But she hasn't done an official one yet. Need your coming of age or lifemating ceremony presided over? She's the one for you!

Plots - Big

• Skinwalker Threat: Rishy and Frostbite have scarred up Cali's family pretty well and are still coming after them. Cali will eventually be looking for a skinwalker to spy on to see if she can learn their habits. Whether or not they find her... Well, that's up to chance, isn't it?
  • Defending the Children: Cali's kids are a huge part of her life - she's got five of them, after all. And eventually, all of them will need to know how to defend themselves. Before they can learn that, however, Cali will need to take combat lessons herself. Anyone up for the job?
  • Concerning Kalonas: Having never met a kalona, Calixte doesn't know that they can wreak just as much havoc as a purewalker. She must learn this the hard way - she'll pay the price for underestimating one, and from then on, she'll begin to understand that there's more than a singular threat out there.

RP Slots: 2 Open.

User Image
Name: Ithillún
IC Age: Filly - Young Mare.
In Regards To Romance: Plotting with someone.

Personality: Ithillún has two distinct parts of her personality - the withdrawn thinker and the happy little filly - that manifest depending on whether or not she is with company. When by herself or with people she doesn't know well, she becomes very introspective, her shyness so acute that she will refuse to talk until she knows enough about the other person to understand that they stand on the side of good. This knowledge isn't so much what one tells her, but what she notices and learns about one's mannerisms. Lún is very observant and tends to pass judgement that is not easily reversed. However, as her parents raised her to not judge a book by its cover, this judgement is made after getting to know someone and not based on first impressions.

When with her family or the herd, she's extremely playful and open. Lún has a tendency to organize things a certain way, and has a quiet respect for her elders, including her older siblings, whom she loves dearly and looks up to. With an aptitude for learning, she likes to wander the woods under the watchful eye of a guardian (usually Tinúviel) and find plants to study. This studying is not to find uses for them, but rather to imprint them in her mind.

Ithillún is currently the only one of her sisters that does not feel some connection to nature. She's very insecure about this and avoids the topic as much as possible. Though she knows she's special, Lún secretly feels that without this connection, she's not quite as remarkable as the rest of her family. To make herself feel better, she examines the workings of smaller things - flowers and, eventually, insects. This makes her feel some semblance of a connection with nature, even though it's certainly not as strong as her sisters', who can spend hours listening to it. Though she does not know it, this makes her very emotionally and mentally stable, as she does not have the tendency to associate extraordinary things with anything other than the working of her own body. As such, Lún knows that her keen auditory senses are stronger than those of most Cerynei, and she never thinks they're anything else, whether it be "the gossip line of nature," as her mother calls it, or seeing shadows, as Amaltheia does.

Quirks:

• Will not speak upon first meeting someone unless they are either "good," insisting on talking to her, or a foal.
  • Stares at flowers for hours on end and, later, insects.
  • Inherited her mother's formal speech pattern as she grew older.
  • Nearly as tall as her (massive) father.
  • Can't actually see the flowers on her head, but will sometimes talk to her pumpkin when she's completely alone.
  • Comfortable staying up late, as she can see by the light of her eyes & flowers. Also slightly nocturnal.

Plots

• Weirdo!: From the time she was a foal, Lún has known she was different. No one in the herd has said anything, though - Lún just knows that she looks about as different from her parents as her sister, Tinúviel. Someone, whether from inside or outside the Vanaras, needs to call her strange: it's bound to happen sometime, after all. How will she react?
  • High Alert: The purewalkers ambush Cali, Kenton, and their three youngest daughters during playtime, which puts the herd in code red. They begin combat & defensive training in combat, readying for the time when a worse threat may come...
  • For the Love of the Flowers: Lún has a strange kinship with flowers. She absolutely abhors it when the Gatherers pick them, but knows it's their job to do so. So instead, Lún creates a garden specifically for flowers meant to be harvested for whatever reason, so that the Gatherers will leave the wild flora alone. But she needs someone to give her a hand...
  • Combat Training: At the behest of her mother and eldest sister, Lún must learn to defend herself. As such, she needs a sparring partner for this plot, either from within or outside of the herd.
  • The Wrong Side of the Tracks: Somehow, Lún ends up in a scary part of the forest - this will be her first encounter with a "bad" sort. She will not be able to bring herself to speak to whoever holds the role in this plot and will subsequently be captured before she can plead her case. (I'd love it if someone held her captive for a few days!)

RP Slots: 3 Open.

User Image
Name: Sephora Querida
In Regards To Romance: Beginning to think about it.

Personality: At a young age, Sephora adopted her mother's bluntness. However, as she grew older, she began to make up for what she began to see as a lack of manners, becoming more and more lady-like. When she's full-grown, Sephora will be very demure outwardly, but will think with the same slightly abrasive tendencies as Kalypso, even though her words will come out with an air of being cultured. [More as she grows.]

Quirks:

• Flutters her wings when excited or in interested in something.
  • Has impeccable balance from walking on the beach throughout most of her foalhood.
  • Loves & collects seashells, rocks, and miscellaneous other objects that can be found on the beach.
  • Has an ingrained tendency to avoid large bodies of water, though she's not afraid of them.

Plots:

• Foal RP!: Sephora needs friends to play with, just like everybody else her age. :3 Got a foal? She'd love to meet it.
  • Kelpies: Sephora's mom abhors kelpies and has always told the filly to stay away from them. Whether she meant to or not, Sephora needs to meet one for this plot, and we'll see how she thinks of them.
  • Wings Mean Flight, Right?: Despite having wings, Sephora Querida cannot fly. Someone needs to try to teach her... And this will backfire. She'll end up crying and frustrated. In a fit of that frustration, however, she'll find that she's not exactly on the ground anymore, if you know what I mean... She just flies away.

RP Slots: 4/3 Full.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 pm
Priority 2: Semi-Active Muses
Soquili Second In Line: Tinuviel, Kararti.

User Image
Name: Tinúviel
In Regards To Romance: Taken - Pachelbel.

Personality: Tinúviel was taught to dance by her mother, and that is, so far, the only thing that has stuck. Tin was forever flirting with something, though usually unknowingly - disaster, the wind, boys, and even girls. Once her mother taught her to dance, however, she began to contain herself. Now far more reserved in public, Tin expresses herself through dance. Being confronted by a mother-daughter pair of purewalkers as a child, though, has scarred her; she is careful to keep her distance from friends in case the walkers come back to hurt them. If someone gets too close, she shuts them down before they can get hurt by the monsters from her nightmares. She likes to spend time alone, but will always take an opportunity to cause trouble with her brother. Though Tin was raised to be the next Mistress of Ceremonies, she secretly resents her mother for not considering that she might want to do something else with her life. Her biological father is unknown to her, but she is close to finding him - not having a speck of brown on her shiny dark coat, she knows that she is not Kenton's daughter, though she will always call him 'Daddy.'

Tinuviel is now on her way to confronting her fears about purewalkers with her mate's and her parents' help. Pachelbel has helped her to see that the only way to proceed is to face the danger head on, in order to protect themselves and the herd. As such, she has joined the guard, and waits for the day upon which she can tell Frostbite to accept defeat.

Quirks:

• Usually referred to simply as "Tin."
  • Can be seen as having a little bit of an inconsistent personality - she feels how she feels, and she feels like a teenager.
  • Has extremely vivid dreams and tends to panic about them, depending on subject manner.
  • Does what she calls "wind-dancing," a.k.a. dancing to the beat of the wind in her jewelry.
  • Very small in stature - only an inch or two taller than her mother, who is tiny when compared with others in the herd. (See herd picture.)

Plots

• Daddy?: Tin has always known that Kenton is not her father, despite his raising of her. As such, she's narrowed down the list of possible suspects to one - Fayearan. She will eventually confront both her mother and Faye, and bring up this issue.
  • Healing Scars: The attack on Tin's family by purewalkers, though she got away with only a scratch, has scarred her. She now has nightmares about them attacking those that she loves. Tin needs someone to get inside her head - possibly a unicorn - and convince her, for the time being, that everything will be alright. This healing won't last, however, and the nightmares will be triggered again when she finds someone that she loves more than anyone and would protect with her life: Pachelbel.
  • The Art of Combat: Before Tin petitions to join the Vanaras' Guard, she must learn combat. As such, she needs a sparring partner to teach her how to fight and protect herself properly.
  • Foal Plots!: Tin didn't get a lot of foal RP, so I'm looking for any and all that would like to roleplay with her as a foal. :3

User Image
Name: Kararti
Co-owner: ladyfirefox89
IC Age: Filly.
In Regards To Romance: "Ewwww, cooties!" (Too young.)

Personality: Kara's personality is a bit... odd. Coming from a family of soquili that could be identified as cat-like, and having been conceived under the Halloween moon, the lunar cycle has quite an effect on her. During the new moon, she becomes depressed, lethargic, and even violent, especially during winter, in the darkest time of the year. These times are the only ones when she's likely to ever be malicious. Around the time of the full moon, however, she becomes increasingly upbeat and seems incredibly happy and busy; during the full moon, she becomes manic, erratic, and doesn't sleep at night, instead preferring to nap during the day.

As for the rest of the moon phases, her most defined moods (above) begin to fade in/fade out, depending on how close the moon is to its next new/full phase. During a quarter moon, her personality without the influence of the moon shines through - a sweet, well-meaning girl that would do anything for family. Through all her moods, her one desire is to keep her strained family together.

Quirks:

• Kara is roleplayed based on the RL phase of the moon.
  • Has many cat-like tendencies.
  • Waves her tail in different ways depending on mood.
  • Absolutely loyal to her family beyond anything else.

Plots:

• Foal RP: Pretty much sums it up - I'm looking for any and all foal RP for Kara. <3
  • Family: Kara has a tooooon of family. If your soq is related to her, she'd adore a chance to meet them.
  • Lunacy: As stated above, Kara has some weird moods... This would, basically, be a soquili meeting her on two different occasions: once during the full moon and once at the new moon. What the soquili makes of her is up to you. :3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 pm
Priority 3: Acquiescent Muses
Soquili Third In Line: Kalypso, Bedwyr, Amitola

User Image
Name: Kalypso
IC Age: Early-mid twenties.
In Regards To Romance: One slot used in the V-Day '13 Mixer.
Otherwise tentatively available for plotting.

Personality: Kalypso, due to the loss of her parents and brother, is rather unstable. She hates to be judged by her looks - if someone thinks she's nice just because of the way she looks, she'll turn their opinion right around and shove it in their face. This is mostly due to the fact that she's known perfectly nice people who have been shunned because of an undesirable appearance, which she finds ridiculous and unsettling. Beneath that part of her exterior, though, lies a very fragile, nervous girl that is drawn to the sea, though she hates being near it. She is genuinely nice once one gets past the exterior roughness and can sometimes even be awkward if she feels she's said the wrong thing.

Kalypso has a tendency to drop heavy news to break a silence, which usually doesn't work too well to her advantage - it just makes people upset or more quiet. She often thinks that people will shun her because of her past, and so hasn't sought out many friends.

Quirks:

• Will turn on anyone that compliments her looks or who she thinks is judging her based on them.
  • Hates kelpies and won't go near water for fear of them. Instead, she stays high on the shore to watch her beloved ocean waving in the distance (pun intended).
  • Is afraid of the dark, but would never admit it.
  • Stares at her pearls when she's alone, wandering down the beach.

Plots

• Kelpies! DX: Kaly has been afraid of kelpies since she was a filly - her parents and brother were dragged into the surf by a feral one. She needs to meet a pleasant kelpi that can assuage her fears that they're all terrifying beasts.
  • What's With The Pearls?: If someone were to happen upon Kaly and begin a conversation, they'd notice very quickly that she casts nervous glances at her pearls frequently. I'd love it if someone could ask her what her attachment to them is.
  • Father Figure: Having raised herself and, now, a daughter, the only father figure Kaly has ever known was killed when she was a filly. She needs to be introduced to someone who will take her under his wing (literally or figuratively) and give the lost mare a home. (He would also be Sephora Querida's "grandfather," so to speak. This could also work with a mare, but I don't think it'd resonate as much.)
  • Playdates!: Now that Kaly has a daughter, she has a responsibility to make sure that that little filly has friends. As such, I'm looking for a playdate where both Kaly and Sephora Querida can make a friend in a mother/child pair.

RP Slots: 3 Open.

User Image
Name: Bedwyr (Pronunciation: bed-ih-veer.)
IC Age: Middle-aged stallion.

Personality: Bedwyr is a healer. He loves nature and simplicities and complexities it displays, along with its amazing ability to adapt... He loves to help others and is bold in his defense of the meek, and in his loyalty and protection of his children, whom he loves as the reason for his existence. If anyone ever hurt them, he'd try to fight them and/or teach them a lesson. He is quirky in that he has a... fairly strange and quick kind of sense of humor, though he is always ready with a smile. He's mostly good-natured, and would welcome anyone in need into his home if they needed a safe place to stay and/or hide... He's very much a fatherly figure, and he absolutely loves to tell bedtime stories.

At the moment however, he's extremely depressed, as he and his lifemate broke up; though he told her it was a mutual break up and he was okay with it (for the second time), he is completely devastated. Meanwhile, she has moved on. He's on the edge of snapping, and has been out of contact with his family for some time. He needs to find the light again - since he's been so sad and has darkness in his heart at the moment, he has been unable to use his healing powers.

Quirks:

• Will not start a fight unless someone is endangering something he loves.
  • Cannot currently use his horn, though he was trained to from a young age.
  • Dotes on foals, especially his children. However, he also won't hesitate to give them a lesson in manners or discipline.
  • Speaks very formally, as would be expected from a "knight of the realm" character.

Plots:

• Snap: It was bound to happen at some point. Shortly after his break up with Lavender, Bedwyr will do something reckless and stupid... Something like starting a fight with a kalona. Under ordinary circumstances, he would never start a fight with anyone unprovoked, so this will be a wake up call to the darkness in his heart. After this plot, he'll seek help. - Ocelli.
  • Heal This Hurt: Bedwyr cannot use his horn due to an emotional lock. He needs someone to heal him - this does not have to be a unicorn! Anyone who can talk him out of his pain would be good for this plot. - Hakumei.
  • We The People: Bedwyr has a naive amount of trust in the pure-blooded unicorn phenotype. As such, he needs to meet other unicorns of all different personalities to find out that they're not all good... But nor are they all bad.
  • Nomads: Bedwyr and Hakumei will eventually be setting out to find healers for a neutral, traveling herd that finds people in need of mending. We're looking for physical healers (unicorns and minicorns), emotional healers (anyone who's good at talking out problems), or spiritual healers. They'll be free to come and go as they please, traveling with the herd, but there will be a headquarters somewhere (as yet to be determined). If you have a healer you'd like to sign up for this herd, let me know and we can do a short, fun meet-n-greet. For now, they'll pretty much be on the short list for people that Bedwyr & Hakumei will seek out later. :3

RP Slots: 1/2 Open.

User Image
Name: Amitola
IC Age: Mid-thirties - middle-aged.

Personality: Ami has been abandoned - by her parents, her fling, and (will shortly be) by her daughter and son. She is slowly learning to deal with this by seeking out new friends, though it's hard for her to trust since everyone has left her except for Sunila the otter, her mother's ex-advisor. As she's alone in the lake, it's hard for her to meet people, period; but she has been getting out more, and is looking forward to finding new soq down the river...

Amitola is shy, at first. She will hide to make sure she isn't in danger before approaching anyone; she is cautious. If she finds them to her liking, she will embrace them with her whole heart as a friend - if not, she will shun them and barely deign to talk to them. Once she has been made a friend, she is unswervingly loyal and will become whatever her friend needs her to be. Recently, she has become a warm-hearted mother. Always protective of children now, she warns them not to leave the lake, when deep down, she herself is an adventurer in denial. She loves collecting things, but unlike her daughter, will limit the lengths she takes to get them. Reserved and usually a little panicked and/or hare-brained, all Ami needs is to loosen up. Oh, and she has problems with male seathi.

Quirks:

• Will not willingly approach a male seathi, but can be ambushed rather easily.
  • Sometimes has a rather child-like or hare-brained air.
  • Often forgets how to speak above water.
  • Has never been to the sea - only her lake and the rivers leaving it.

Plots:

• Eat Me, I Dare You: In her entire life, Ami's never encountered much opposition. However, she is quite quick, despite being a seathi. Even though it hurts her back, she'll move her tail from side to side to escape danger - and I want someone to try to run her down so she can try it out. (Mostly a plot for kelpies/mers.)
  • Underwater Friends: Ami needs a friend or two that will visit her frequently in the lake. This doesn't have to be a pure meet-n-greet - we can plot their relationship and then they can act like they know each other, if we have to.
  • Conquering the Fear: Though she's tried several times to make it to the ocean and conquer her fear of leaving home, Ami has yet to do so. I need another seathi to show her the way and basically hold her hand to get her down there.

Roleplay Slots: 1 Open.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:44 pm
Last Priority: Inactive Muses
Soquili Last In Line: Niall, Lynnea, Ilyrana.
Note: These soquili have a tendency to kill my muse. Please only ask for RP if you're willing to work with me through it. x.x

User Image

Name: Niall
IC Age: Young - middle-aged stallion.
In Regards To Romance: Taken - Destati.

Personality: Niall has a very blunt, straight-forward kind of personality. He tends to be quiet - if he has nothing to say, he won't make idle conversation just to fill the air unless he's interested in getting to know someone more. He may study someone just to study them and learn more about them before speaking to them, which often makes him seem rude, though he's genuinely kind if one can get him talking. Niall has a tendency to dote on females and to treat them with special care, though that can be hard because his body is a little too big for even him to handle. He listens to their problems and does his best to offer advice to help them. Niall doesn't have a problem with males - he just has no inclination to hang around them.
Niall is sort of in between the standards - he knows that females are smarter than he is, but he sees males as insolent and just plain stupid at times. Seeing things this way, he doesn't have many guy-friends. Due to his lack of friends and/or traveling companions, his feet lead him in circles and he often gets lost, contributing to his big, clumsy appearance. He's got some self doubt in his ability to be smooth - that is, not embarrass himself. He's a big guy and trips over everything, so sometimes he accidentally injures other people, and he hates that. But really, he's noble at heart and always tries his best to save the damsel in distress.

He has dreams of flying, but knows that they can never come true - this gives him an ingrained sorrow that is a bit depressing. All in all, if he encounters the right sort of person, he's just a big softie. <3

Quirks:

• Habitually looks at the sky to see if there's a bird or a wind soquili in sight.
  • Trips over everything.
  • Adores wings (and wing-like markings).
  • Paws sheepishly at the ground when there's a lull in conversation.

Plots:

• Wings!: Niall absolutely adores wings, but he has yet to see a soquili with actual wings. This would basically be a meet-n-greet in which he ooo's and aaah's over your pony's wings. X3
  • Two Left Feet: Not only can Niall can't dance - he just can't walk. He trips over everything, including flat surfaces. However, if you've got a damsel that could be distressed by his tripping over her, he'll do everything he can to make it up to her - and probably then some.
  • The Lone Traveler: Niall gets lost more often than a goldfish forgets things. Can somebody show him the way out of the swamp before he gets stuck in the mud?

RP Slots: 1 Open.

Others Without Listed Plots:
User Image User Image
RP Slots: 1 Open | 1 Open

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm
WIP Mass RP Log:
[x]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 pm
Reserved.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:48 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:49 pm
Reserved.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:38 pm
OPEN~~~ Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:06 pm
*steals first plot post*

I'm Looking For Plots!
Pony I Want Plots With: Sephora Querida
My Pony: Alarion
User Image
Personality Blurb: A little on the shy and quiet side at first, Alarion likes to meet new Soquili and see new places. It doesn't take her very long to warm up to someone, and once she does, you can see quite a bit of her father's temperament in her. She'll be sassy and snarky when the mood strikes her, but never takes it too far. Alarion is too sweet at her core to truly offend anyone. And once you've made a friend out of this gal, you'll discover she's fiercely protective. Another trait she's picked up from her father. However, overall, she is quite more laid back and free spirited compared to her father and definitely less vain!
Any History Maho Should Know? She was a Mixer breeding win and travels with her father and as of right now, does not know about her mother or sister.
Plot I Have In Mind: First off, I'd adore any sort of friendship plots that could potentially rise up. But I think Sephora and Alarion could have some massive foal fun together! And perhaps learn how to fly together as well. Alarion doesn't really have a teacher at the moment either. She just flaps those strange appendages on her back expeciting something to happen one day! They can't just be for decoration, right? RIGHT?!
The Part My Pony Would Have In This Plot: Fail flying ftw~ I MEAN. They can learn how to use their wings together? And perhaps form a friendship bond? 8D
Roleplay, Background, Both, Or Something Else: Whateeeever you like~
Preferred Method of Being Contacted: PM or AIM (LittleWolfe27)
Anything Else? Feel free to browse my few Soquili and see if anyone else interests you as well! {Teepee link!}

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:48 pm
IM'd, wooo~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:11 pm
Look at all you're pretty babies!  

Strait Jacket Girl

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 pm
Strait Jacket Girl
Look at all you're pretty babies!

Aw, hiya! And Kara and Lav Stin and Keiron are all grown up now, too! =D Not babies anymore. XD
Also, I don't know if you saw, but I have a couple RPs for you. :3 With Kararti for Umbra, and a tag for Zheadeos. <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff