Bah!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 am

OK, so we do have a place to put personal threads...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 pm
I pass, like night, from land to land;
I have strange power of speech;

'Effity 'eff 'eff 'eff!!! 'EFF! Damn-nabit! *jumps up & down pounding fists* The basement toilet overflowed leaving a *HUGE* dirty smelly mess for your's truly to clean up. AUGH!! I'm so frustrated! Sometimes indoor plumbing is a b***h. Nobody's outhouse ever overflowed all over the basement floor. Grr! Darn-nation toilets in this house are always messing up! From now on everyone poops in a plastic shopping bag and puts it in the rubbish bin! /rant

That moment that his face I see,
I know the man that must hear me:
To him my tale I teach."
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 am
I pass, like night, from land to land;
I have strange power of speech;

Too much happening all at once. My car died on me out of state last week and I had to wait 12 hours before my wife could get there to pick me up. The car is not worth the cost of repairs, so it's being sold for parts, which means...I am without a car once again. We're looking for a replacement, but no telling how long that will take. I have a huge stack of bills to pay which always bums me out. Money goes out faster than it comes in. Looks like I'm going to have to sell a few items to pay the darn bills down. My student is due in an hour, so I have to prepare for that, more mentally than physically. Tomorrow I have to go out of state again (using the wife's car) for a medical appointment. The bathroom remodeling people are coming Friday to take final measurements and test for lead paint. Given the age of the house, it's possible. I've gotten so used to my days being housework and Internet that last week and this week seem like they're terribly busy. I think it's my mood. Ever since the car died I've been a little depressed, so everything seems like a big deal. I hope I snap out of this soon! Too much to do that I don't have time for moodiness. stressed

That moment that his face I see,
I know the man that must hear me:
To him my tale I teach."
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Rime of the Ancient Mariner

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out