Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the home of Nel and her soquili~

Helaku's Stats
Strength - 100%
Courage - 100%
Speed - 100%
Intelligence - 100%
Luck - 100%
Stamina - 100%

BA's Stats
Strength - 100%
Courage - 100%
Speed - 100%
Intelligence - 100%
Luck - 100%
Stamina - 100%

Squall's stats:
Strength - 67%
Courage - 64%
Speed - 65%
Intelligence - 69%
Luck - 68%
Stamina - 71%

Akila's Stats
Strength:75%
Courage: 81%
Speed: 89%
Intelligence: 86%
Luck: 84%
Stamina: 88%

Amaroq's stats:
Strength: 99%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 95%
Intelligence: 96%
Luck: 94%
Stamina: 99%

Heaven's Tear's stats:
Strength: 100%
Speed: 97%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 97%

Halia's stats
Strength: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Athena's stats
Strength: 69%
Courage: 73%
Speed: 65%
Intelligence: 69%
Luck: 71%
Stamina: 72%

Kid's stats
Strength: 5%
Courage: 12%
Speed: 7%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 4%
Stamina: 6%

Adamu's stats
Strength: 38%
Courage: 35%
Speed: 35%
Intelligence: 39%
Luck: 36%
Stamina: 39%

Ezhno's stats
???

Sunfire's stats
Strength: 11%
Courage: 9%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 8%
Luck: 7%
Stamina: 4%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the forest!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:58 pm

What You'll Find Where
1: Introduction
2: Table of Contents
3: Rules
4: About the Soquili
5: o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
6: Native RPC's
7: Quests
8: Miscellaneous
9: Links
10: Credits

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:08 pm

Please Obey These, It Makes Life Easier for Everyone
1. No godmoding.
2. Please use (( )) for OOC.
3. No begging, unless it's for rp. >_>
4. Unless a Soquili's status is listed as 'Single,' do NOT PM about mating unless you own that Soquili's mate.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:11 pm

It might be a long, long way to my golden day,
That's a chance I'm willing to take.
There's no chain, no cage that I won't break
In this long, long leap of faith...

-Big N' Rich (Leap of Faith)

Nicknames: 'Laku.
Height: 16.2 hands.
Personality: Friendly and intelligent, with a good sense of manners in most cases, Helaku was once bitter and angry with a strong distrust of mares after the dissolution of the first family he had created for himself. His first meeting with Amara was a wary one, but a battle with a strange but powerful mutant left him with little choice but to accept her help, and begin to trust. As he healed, he found himself falling for her despite himself, becoming more like the stallion he once was. He discovered her pregnancy the day he planned to ask her to become his mate, and they now live near the teepee with Akila and her family, having raised another son and two daughters.

Well you may be king for the moment,
But I am a queen, understand?
And I got your pawns and your bishops and castles all inside the palm of my hand.

-Poe (Control)

Nicknames: Princess, Prinny.
Height: 14.2 hands.
Personality: Stubborn and blunt, she comes off sometimes as a bit mean. She's a softy underneath it all...if you can find it. Don't expect that to be easy, even if she does have a soft spot for the abused/castoff/downtrodden/wounded. >_> With the deterioration of the herd she had created, however, she is finding that she must lean on others at least a little if she is to thrive.

Long lost words whisper slowly to me;
Still can't find what keeps me here...
When all this time I've been so hollow inside,
Yet I know you're still there.

-Evanescence (Haunted)

Nicknames: Squall, Leon, Emo Boi.
Height: 17 hands.
Personality: Blunt to the point of being rude, Squall says what he thinks, usually in as few words as possible. He can wax eloquent when impassioned, however, and usually has a quite healthy mental dialogue. In other words, he silently talks to himself. A lot. (In RP this is in double parentheses.) Wanders a lot, hunting for a Soquili called Rinoa...will he find her?

'Cause nobody wants to do it on their own,
And everyone wants to know they're not alone.
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere...

-Nickelback (Gotta Be Somebody)

Nicknames: Aki.
Height: 16 hands.
Personality: Intelligent, vivacious, and inquisitive, Akila is eager to experience all life has to offer. Sweet and witty, and a bit of a firecracker, there's very little that can slow this mare down. Even with six grown foals, Akila tackles the biggest of challenges with an even bigger heart.

Looking at my own reflection, when suddenly it changes,
Violently it changes.
Oh no, there's no going back now,
You've woken up the demon in me!

-Disturbed (Down With The Sickness)

Nicknames: None.
Height: 15 hands.
Personality: He's a Skinwalker, cursed to the insane bloodlust typical of the breed. He's arrogant, he's cruel, he's sadistic, and he loves to break the mind just as much as he loves breaking the body. Not someone you want to run into unless you want something traumatized.

I'm your hell, I'm your dream,
I'm nothing in between...
You know you wouldn't want it any other way.

-Meredith Brooks (b***h)

Nicknames: Tear.
Height: 14 hands.
Personality: Tear is, for lack of better words, insane. Her insanity is not one that can be defined in one or two words, for her moods are as shifting and unstable as the wind. One moment she could be almost sweet, the next timid, in yet another snarling and threatening. Her sister is a polar opposite in coloring, and free from Tear's own instability...possibly a relic from the unknown sire, for the sisters were abandoned as foals by a mother who was vague and not completely...there--probably the generous soul who gifted the gene of insanity to Tear.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:13 pm

Nicknames: T, Tiana, Nel, Emo T (please, don't ask gonk )
Likes: Cuddling, colors (blue or purple especially), sparkly/shiny things, anime, HORSES, video games, Final Fantasy, roleplay, reading (fantasy/sci-fi).
Dislikes: Noobs, the dark, rejection, pain, being sick.
Is Currently: Attempting to update her teepee. @_@

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:18 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Jito'nyota
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110lb
Personality: Quiet, reserved, and respectful of the Soquili that inhabit 'her' teepee. Most of the time she's happy to let them have it to themselves, although she'll make use of it if her hunting brings her near the area.
History: Usually an inhabitant of the Kawani village, Jito keeps the teepee in working repair.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:20 pm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:21 pm

[x] Eeee! Easter plushie!

[x] Art of Helaku, by Crowfoot.

[x] Art of Helaku, Olathe, and foals by Ameh and Saiyukii.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:22 pm

Soquili
East of Eden
Jivvins!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:22 pm

Takakun, Rapidashtrainer, and Talencia-Without you guys, we wouldn't have our dear Helaku!
Lasagnaboy-I don't know about Izzy, but I nearly had kittens when you dontated your Devil Horns so we could get Squall. Thank you so much!
JadeEye and Shariea-For being absolutely awesome mate-owners.
.K.amikaz.e.-An awesome co-owner all this time, I wish you much joy of your two foals. 8D
Izzy Makani-Another great co-owner and a sweet friend.

heart More to be added! heart

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:23 pm
March 8, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku lifted his head from a mouthful of new grass, ears swiveling to locate the source of the sound he'd just heard. Odd...there didn't seem to be anything there...shaking his mane slightly, he lowered his head again and kept grazing.

KasaiLoki
Soaring in the air, a snowbird flew high from the ground. This exercise had been taken everyday she had been gone. Being 'grounded' for a bit, her wing strength had be displaced somewhere. Though, through everday of practice, her old self returned to the sky higher and higher. Soon she'd be able to move back to the mountain home she grew up in, as previous events in her life had never happened.

Spotting the raccoon soquili lookalike down on the ground, the markings caught the attention of the wind soquili. Finding a path of wind that led downwards, she glided to the ground, landing gracefully infront of hte young stallion. "Hello" she chirped, tucking her wings to her side as she glanced at the male.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
The young stallion's muscles stiffened in surprise as a Soquili femme landed in front of him, and he was struck speechless for several moments as he perused her features. "Hello," he said, a touch shyly, unsure how to act. She was winged...should he act like he would around any other Soquili, or did this require special treatment?

KasaiLoki
Rikka giggled at the stallion's expression as she landed. She didn't mean to discomfort the other equine, but his reaction was something to giggle about! "I didn't mean to startle ya!" She grinned, moving her wings closer to her body so they tried to 'blend' in with the rest of her body. To look at it, it could be the snow marked pelt was falling from the a darkblue cloud.

"I'm Rikka!" She introduced, pawing the ground lightly. "Who're you. You look like a raccoon." And this is how you tell she was back to her old self. Stating the obvious.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku flushed beneath his pelt. Darn, he had hoped that she wouldn't notice. "Was it that easy to tell?" At the remark about his coloring, he tilted his head. "Yes...my mum looked more like one though. She says I look more like my dad Sora." He scratched behind his ear with a hind hoof for a moment before looking back at her. "I'm Helaku."

KasaiLoki
"Nice to meet you, Helaku." She grinned, bowing her head lightly in a curt introduction. She couldn't help but giggle some more at his first question. "Only...a lot." She smiled. "Though, I'd probably be the same way if a giant snowhorse just popped from the sky above."

"There's another one of you who looks like a Raccoon? Thats cool!" She chirped. Rikka was just a kid at heart, really. "I don't think there are any more with snow on their pelt...Or atleast, not covering it entirely. There's Shai...but that's about it." A distant look crossed her eyes as she thought of both her children and Intrepid.

No..Don't think like that Rikka! You left him. You needed to return to your old self. And she had. A clueless wonder always intrigued by the obvious.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku chuckled slightly. "Yeah, it was a bit startling. I thought I heard something, but when I looked there wasn't anything there. Guess I wasn't looking in the right place." He gave a sheepish grin. "Yeah, my mum Delphia..." Then he trailed off, concerned at the look in her eyes. "You okay?" he asked softly.

KasaiLoki
Rikka nodded. "Yup yup! I'm fine!" That distant look was replaced with a cheery one in no time. She hated when others saw her in that state of mind. It made her uncomfortable. "Delphia..." She wracked her brain, remebering or not if she had met the mother of Helaku. "Don't think I have ever met her before."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku eyed the mare for a moment, then shrugged. If she didn't feel like talking about whatever had bothered her, that was her choice. "She looks a lot like me, only with a shorter mane. She's got a familar too, a raven...at least, I think it's a raven." He flashed a grin, good humor sparking in his eyes. "I could be wrong."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:55 pm
March 8, 2006

Meeki
Chaos grazed quietly in the open. His body was tense and rigid despite his poor attempt to relax. His eyes kept roaming to Glamrock's baskets and that.. damnable Danzleikr. If he didn't care for his 'sister', he would have no problem charging the other stallion. For now, he will content himself with fantasizing about the morbid act.

He turned his head to look in the other direction and eyed a black and white mare heading towards the area he was near. Snorting, he continued his gaze, paying her no mind and hoping something worthwhile might capture his attention. This land needed more unicorns.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku snorted softly as he watched the black and red stallion. This seemed to be his day for running into the strangest Soquili... This one looked angry, though. This puzzled Helaku. Curious, he started towards the other male at a cautious walk.

Meeki
Chaos continued looking around and spotted a male slowly heading his way. A smile danced upon his lips at the caution the stallion showed towards him. Such things tickled him... red. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to meet the lesser races in this land and kill some time until he can get Danzleikr alone. Would his fury never cease?

Tossing his head back and letting the wind blow through his long red hair, Chaos gave in with a reluctant sigh and walked over to meet the strangly colored stallion.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's nostrils flared slightly as he relaxed a tiny bit, though he kept a prudent amount of caution. After all, that horn looked sharp, and Helaku was no fool. Although...he had to admit, the innate arrogance the other stallion seemed to exude grated on his nerves. But it wouldn't do to show that. He inclined his head in a slight nod. "Greetings."

Meeki
Chaos arched a brow as he got closer to the stallion. He seemed to resemble a raccoon. How strange it was though the features did have a striking quality to them nonetheless. Probably popular with mares though. They seemed to like that sort of thing.

"My...my, raccoons come in all shapes and sizes these days," Chaos muttered dryly before curtly adding, "Well met."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku stiffened slightly in irritation, then forced himself to relax as he eyed this other stallion. Hmph. He didn't look as hardy, or as strong. If this...male...decided to keep up his insults, Helaku felt confident he could take the horned one on. Then again, that could just have been the brashness of youth. Who could tell? "Indeed," he said mildly. "Although my dear mum Delphia looks more like one, we're descended from Soquili kind like any other." He glanced at the other male's horn and tail. "And what kind of Soquili might you be?"

Meeki
Chaos chuckled to himself at the concept of a family of raccoon Soquili. He thought it better to keep his opinion to himself this time around as there seemed to be quite a few Soquili with animal patterns and he didn't want to be in a position where he would be clearly outnumbered. At least this stallion had what it took to approach him. That was admirable.

"I am a Unicorn," he started, "and there doesn't seem to be too many of us in this area." Chaos seemed to relax slightly. He was relieved to have someone to talk to. It helped get his mind off other things.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku mulled this over a moment. "Unicorn...hmm. Interesting. Indeed...you're the first I've seen, though I'm probably not the best one to consult." He shrugged. "I'm not as well traveled as some. However...you seemed irritated about something when I first saw you." The young grey dipped his muzzle a little in respect. "Although if you wish to talk about more pleasant matters, I mind not a bit."

Meeki
Chaos considered telling the questioning stallion to stay out of his business but considered the fact that ranting about what has him angry might help him release some of the aggression that has been building up for the last week or so. He decided it wouldn't hurt to confide in someone he will probably never care to speak to again.

Chaos nudged in the direction of Glamrock, Danzleikr and their baskets. "That's what has me 'irritated' as you put it. She's a unicorn and she bred with that monstrosity. It's shameful and disgraceful for her to have breed with a... commoner. She should stick to her own race. It's a good thing our parents aren't around to see what level their daughter has sunk to. Why, they aren't even mated or in love. I think it was lust on his part and rebellion on hers. The audacity of that male to think he is worthy of breeding with a unicorn!"

Though Chaos had intended to calm down with his rant he actually appeared to be more angry afterwards.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku made a mental note that this "unicorn" had a temper as sharp as his horn. "Hmmm..." He glanced over the unicorn mare. He couldn't blame Danzleikr for breeding with her, though it made him slightly uncomfortable that they weren't official mates. She was rather lovely...the young grey forced his mind from that path reluctantly. Lovely or not, Helaku felt no need to scar his own hide on another's behalf just yet. "Well, it is rather difficult, to say the least, for a pairing to occur without the mare's consent... She made her own choice, and she'll have to deal with the consequences." He lifted a shoulder and let it fall in a shrug, his long, silky mane rippling slightly. "However, I must take my leave. Perhaps we'll meet again." With that, he whirled and trotted off briskly, mane and tail ruffling in the breeze.

Meeki
"I wish you well, raccoon," Chaos quietly muttered letting Helaku's words sink in. They had some merit to them. Glamrock had made her own choice and should accept the consequences for them, whatever they may be. It simply meant that the beliefs his family were raised by would be left on his shoulders alone. It was a burden he had no choice but to carry.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:44 am
March 10, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Morning. The sun was just over the horizon, spreading its warm rays over a young stallion's grey hide. Helaku snorted and rolled to his belly, blinking at the bright light. Seemed this "spring" was on the way....the first he would see. All his young life, he'd known naught but winter. He had to admit, the new grass sprouting was rather tasty, though some inner warning told him not to gorge on it. He flicked his ears, looking for something, someone that would warrant him getting up. After all, the sun was pleasantly warm, and perfect for napping in.

Felyn
Shaitani had been an early riser since the beginning of her life. She never lay around lazily, or napped during the day unless she happened to have an extremely good reason. Such things were silly, un-lady like, and well - Shai was quite the pretty little mare with a load of elegance.

So, as it were, sauntering slowly through the glade, eyes drifting along the horizon - when she stepped to near to the young stallion, a sudden alarm sprang through her body, even if it did not show in the slightest on her features. She had been day dreaming again, no doubt, that was why she hadn't seen him. If he had been a snake, she probably would have been bitten.

"You shouldn't laze around in the middle of no where," she breathed out, azure eyes narrowing delicately on the silver hided male. That was Shai, first words she spoke were always unkind. You'd have to go far and wide to find another Soquili she didn't actually torture through a twisted mind.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku quirked an eyebrow and looked up at the mare. "And why not, may I ask?" he queried in a mellow tone. "It's not a particularly dangerous area, and in any case I can defend myself. Although I must say I'm curious what you yourself are doing out and about by yourself. Oh well, probably none of my business." He lifted a shoulder and let it fall in a shrug before hauling himself to his feet, smiling slightly.

Felyn
She let a snort pass through her nostrils, flaring slightly as the cool, almost icy eyes settled on his moving form. "Laying around warrants being stepped on," she said, in a voice of pure dignified elegance, flowing and lilting over her words, "not to mention, laying around makes you look like a slob - and there are very few mares that would find a slob very attractive." She was going right for his ego, she knew, after all - he was quite the handsome thing, why not make him unconfident about it?

"I'm out here alone because my poor brother is sleeping, probably from flying a little too much, and my mother. Well, who knows where my mother is, perhaps out looking to ring my father's neck." Shai knew well the relationship between her mother and father. They were never mates and her father was too egotistical to care much otherwise. Not that she minded - two seperate parents meant that growing up she had been able to weasel what she wanted out of one or the other.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku smirked and laughed lightly, rolling his eyes. "Stepped on? Puh-leaze. You should know better than to underestimate others of your own kind. It could lead to...unpleasant things. Besides, what's wrong with enjoying the sunshine once in a while?" Mention of her mother made him take a step back and examine her more closely. Her markings...a sudden chill ran through the young stallion. "Let me guess...your mother would be Rikka."

Felyn
"I do not underestimate my own kind, I know how my kind is. Most of them lack the certain intelligence, and where as I realized you were there even through my daze, they probably would have tripped or fallen. Forgive me for saying so, but I know my brother would, as darling as he is, and others undoubtedly would as well," she finished her little speech, tail of braids and intertwined feathers flicking once as she watched him, standing tall and rigid. Such a very proud mare, one that perhaps demanded a bit of respect - if only her tongue wasn't so unkind.

"You know her then," she mused. How could he not? Picking out the smallest details of her mother in her, the bluer colorations and the few dots of snowflakes - much outnumbered by her father's genes. "Yes, Rikka, she is my mother. Though, I must say for you to realize that is quite amazing, considering my father seemed to pass more down to me than she did." Which was true - even her attitude was a morphed version of her womanizing father. "Tell me, what sort of meeting did you have?" Oh, she wanted to know, curious little thing. Perhaps it was only because she was curious as to wether or not her mother would ever move on and forget her father. Easier that way, really.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku chuckled slightly. "Well, I'm not one to take offense at a little fall. Everyone makes mistakes." He eyed her slightly. A pretty mare, but such a sharp tongue...so different from her mother. "As for Rikka, we chatted a bit, not too long ago. Quite a pleasant talk, she has such a cheery disposition." He smirked a little at the other mare, knowing she'd likely interpret the last statement just as he intended, a jab at her own not-so-pleasant mannerisms.

Felyn
"Of course you'd find no offense in a fall, but if they fell directly onto you, what would you think?" her brow quirked as she watched him, though her attention in the subject of clumsy soquili was slowly dwindling. It was becoming a bit repetitive, a dance that neither could lead - though, she did think him quite intelligent for holding his side of the argument thus far.

"Of course she's sweet, I've never met a mare kinder, but then - she lets people walk all over her. Poor thing, really, such was my creation," perhaps that was half the reason her attitude had developed the way it had - strong willed and tough, so that she would never be in her mother's position. The combination of that and her father's more arrogant genes, well, it was a recipe fit for a Queen. "If she was a bit stronger willed, perhaps a little more like myself, then I would not be here," she shrugged slowly, tossing her head to rid her vision of blue tressels, "not that I mind, I'd much rather be alive than non-existant, but you see what I mean."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku rolled his eyes. "'Tis what I meant." His gaze flicked over the mare again. "That's why one keeps that in mind, and makes sure to not take advantage of her. And defends her from those that would." He snorted, pinning his ears back at the thought. No wonder she'd had that haunted look in her eyes. The thought of the kind of male that would take advantage of such a sweet mare made his very blood boil. He shook himself a little, bringing his mind back to the conversation. "Indeed..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:22 am
With a quirk of her brow, tail wavering slowly behind her, swishing in waves of braided silky hair, she simply sighed, "I cannot watch my mother all the time, you know. You've seen her wings, she goes places I cannot, too easily slipping away from me. To try and watch her every time a male comes around is senseless." She sighed and tossed her short locks, thinking slowly to her mother. Poor thing - so genuine. She thought everyone was so.. kind.

"I'm Shaitani," she finally said after a moment, realizing that she hadn't said her name yet or learned his. A small bow of her head, one leg outstretched in a rather graceful, lady-like manner, accompanied the little greeting.

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:38 pm
Helaku returned the greeting with a small bow of his own. "I am Helaku." He shrugged. "Still, it is wrong to take advantage of the trusting ones. Soon, they learn to trust no one, and their trust becomes the hardest to win."  
Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff