Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Walsh Family Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:24 am
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line...
I’d fall anywhere with you; I’m by your side!
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies;
We're not going anywhere until we freeze.
I’m not afraid, anymore, I’m not afraid...

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess grinned at his chuckle. Maybe it was odd, but she liked the way Dori's laughter sounded, whether he was just snickering or actually in stitches over something. She especially liked it knowing she was typically the one to make him laugh. "Oh, obviously," she said airily. "There's really no other options." The brunette looked at him in amusement, and fondly, when he joked about his encouraging of her 'vanity'. He was teasing, of course, but he did always tell her that she looked beautiful, and not just when she was all dressed up or they were going out somewhere. Dori thought she was beautiful with or without her glasses, when her hair was a rat's nest or soaking wet after coming out of the shower, whether she was wearing makeup or not, if she was in a dress and heels or wearing one of his tee shirts and an old pair of jeans. "This is all your fault," she accused lightly. "Your doing all along- you should know better than to give me compliments. I can't be trusted with praise." Jess caught the way he brushed his thumb along her side almost forlornly at the lack of open skin, and could almost see her sixteen year old (was that how old she had been? sixteen? that seemed like a little kid, now) self turning tomato red. Now she winked at him, though she thought she ruined it a bit by looking like she was about to snicker, and said, "Well, I guess that's all I can ask."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Carefully we'll place our destiny...
You came and you took this heart, and set it free!
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me!
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are...
You so know me, pinch me gently, I can hardly breathe.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image
xNathan Smithxxxxx
xxxx
Time: Summer 2032
Dressed: formerly
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nate was far too nervous to look up as he waited for Beth's reaction envisioning the worse reaction possibly. She probably would hate him for lying. And then hate him for demanding if she was a witch. And hate him for admitting magic freaked him out. No, she probably would laugh at him for the last one. Hopefully kindly instead of cruelly. Though if Beth was a witch she showed amazing restraint considering she hadn't killed anyone or turned someone into a rat or something for being a arsehat to her. Her muttered reaction of relief stunned Nate though. It was not the reaction he had expected and looked up in surprise. Beth's head was buried in her hands but then she looked up when he asked if she was a witch and answered with a very firm no. "Thank God..." Nate muttered, before hoping Beth didn't hear him. He listened as she explained. It seemed that they had some common ground of a sister with freaky powers. Sort of. Nate didn't grow up with a parent who was magical at least. He was sure Veronica got her magic power from her Dad's side. No doubt if their mum ever found out Ronna was a witch the woman would agree with that assessment, just for very different reasons. Nate thought so out of what seemed most logical. His mum would do it out of spite and Nate thought it was weird to dislike the dead. Besides wasn't his mum the bad guy in Ronna's parents' divorce?

He returned his attention to the more important conversation though, listening as Beth told him that her friend Dom was a wizard even. He had never met Dom but it surprised him. Nate knew that Dom was a baker and gay (more important fact to Beth then him as a gay guy wouldn't be wanting in her pants) but he never thought that someone like that could be magical. He supposed wizards had to eat too. It seemed like Beth was cursed to be surrounded by magical folk. Nate was sure he was too considering one of the first girls he starts to really like turned out to have a witch sister too. And a magical dad. Nate really hoped her father wasn't the overprotective type to hex or curse someone.

Nate, though less worried and tense then he was before Beth spoke, still was stiff, and grew stiffer when suddenly two arms wrapped around his neck and Beth buried her head into the crook of his neck. He grew bright red, hoping that his sister (and especially his brother) were too distracted to notice what was going on. Before Nate could relax with Beth's arms around him she had already pulled back and he listened in amazement and relief as Beth agreed with his sentiments. It felt so good to have someone agree. Andy was the one who was so excited about magic and he always felt like he was being treated like the freak or moron because he had a healthy respect and fear for what his sister and people like her could do to him. Nate was still frozen in place as he watched a grin spread across Beth's lips. Thank God she wasn't mad at him. Correction, she was far better than just not mad at him, he realized as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to her level so that she could kiss him. On reflex he kissed her back, thankful to his acting experience so that he actually knew how to kiss a girl. He had had opportunities to do so not on stage plenty of times but he had always been a bit taken back by the type of girl who was pushy and overly flirty and wouldn't have any problem taking a guy up to her room for more than just watching foreign horror movies.

After a moment of kissing Beth, Nate pulled back, his face bright red and he said, "Um... so..." Putting a hand behind his neck he let out a nervous chuckle and said, "Not that I mind but I... I mean I don't want that kiss to be mixed up with this whole... well the fact we both have to put up with magic and stuff. I... no offense you're great, really are, but I don't really like magic much. Or even the thought of it. Maybe I'm a coward but it freaks me out. I don't want you to like me or anything just because I can relate to your feelings on something like that. I mean any normal person should be sort of freaked out by the thought of someone who could turn you into a toad or whatever. It isn't that great of a reason to be liked if it is just because I happen to be the first other sane person you met, that's all."

Great. Why did he have to ruin such a moment? Normal guys wouldn't try to ruin their chances of making out with a girl they liked and found attractive by talking too much. He of course just had to be some over sensitive pansy who constantly was worrying about things like 'does the girl REALLY like me for me'. This was exactly why his brother gave him so much crap about girls and his dating life (or lack of one).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                      Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image
xVeronica Kiss-Walshxxxxx
xxxx

Looking: to save the world

Ronna smiled as Danica came over and hugged her after Toby did. "How's the job hunt going? I know you were debating between the ministry and healing, made a decision yet?"

She was still smiling when Elli's beau came over toting another baby and a child identified as Chance by Kory immediately started asking her if she had twins. The idea of twins horrified Ronna and she knew she couldn't hide the expression of horror on her face while Toby was laughing. She turned to glare at him and punched him in the shoulder and said, "It's not funny... I swear if you knocked me up with twins I would kill you Tobias Philemon Walsh." Puffing up her cheeks for a moment in irritation she smiled and said, "No twins. Besides twins don't run in my family... I hopefully should be safe."

She let out an uncomfortable laugh when Bella came over to congratulate them. Ronna had to be honest closer to Alex than Bella, though she had her problems getting along with Alex, but she always liked the younger Gryffindor. Bella had been less pushy and unfortunately the brunt of Alex's temper it seemed. Alex was distracted with Crash (the girl having won the boy that was a many Gryffindor girls' crush over the years) and Ronna had to say she was happy for them both. At this point Ronna couldn't picture herself with anyone else but Toby. Who else would put up with her bad temper and make her laugh two hours after a fight where they had been screaming at each other at the top of their lungs. Not that it got Toby off the couch the first night but he always managed to get her to forgive him far sooner than she otherwise would have.

She let Toby do the greeting of Bella and nodded with a smile to the girl glancing over at Andrew who she shot a suspicious look at as he offered a cake and glass of water to Danica. As she shot him a look of suspicion, Toby was trying not so subtly to flash Andy a look that screamed 'go for it' and approval. Ronna supposed either of the two could do far worse if that came to pass like Toby obviously thought should happen.

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ Gʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Te

Dani smiled, and told her sister, "I'm just waiting on my grades to show up. I'm a little worried about my Herbology NEWT; I came out of it looking like I lost a fight with a lawnmower. As soon as they show up, I'll be sending my application to St. Mungo's." She laughed again when it was suggested Veronica might be carrying twins, while she might think herself safe, Dani suspected the odds of twins occurring were perhaps higher than was usual since Toby himself was a twin. "Single, twins or triplets, You'll make an awesome mom, Veronica," she said encouragingly.

When Andy arrived with cake and water for her, her eyes seemed to light up even more, "Why, thank you," she all but cooed. "Yeah, NEWTs are like A-Levels," she said, being familiar with Muggle Britain's exams, "and they're probably just as tough. If I hadn't studied up on merfolk anatomy I doubt I could have pulled it off as well. It was neat to see, don't get me wrong, but by the time the examiner finished checking out my scale pattern I was gasping for water, and had a real craving for fish and chips." Holding up the bottle of water, she added, "Water and cake is just fine by me, thank you."

She was grateful not to have to hide what she was in front of Andy, Dani hated having to dance around the truth with him when they met last summer at Theo's graduation party (she spotted the Hit Wizard as he orbited the perimeter of the happy gathering; part of the group, but not). She was certain Andy suspected the truth about her anyway, efforts to obfuscate matters notwithstanding; he was pretty sharp, but then so was his sister.

When Toby referred to her as 'Miss Graduate', Dani said, "It feels so weird not getting ready for school and Quidditch season, and all that. All of a sudden I got to be a responsible adult, and I'm wondering how did it all happen so fast."

Dani paused to hug Bella, whom she missed as much as she did her other friends whom graduated before her. "I'm so glad to see you, Bella," she said with genuine warmth. "Please tell me you're doing well for yourself. You deserve to be happy, you know."

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

════════════════════════

OOC:

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 pm
User ImagexAndrew Smithxxxxx
xxxx

Dressed: as one of the groomsmen
                                                      Andy smiled as Danica took the cake and water and answered when he asked about her NEWTs. "I don't know I didn't do so bad. I got almost all As... well except for English Language and Literature, but I still got into college with that C." He grinned and joked, "Who knew a language we all speak could have such a hard test. I guess I should of actually studied for that one."

Ronna raised a brow at her brother and corrected, "Should have?"

"See I told you I was bad at it," He laughed before adding. "No cravings for fish and chips from my exams, though. Maybe a pint sounded tempting but that's for a different reason. Mermaids eat fish and chips though?"

He looked to his sister who seemed still freaked out about the suggestion she was having twins and he didn't envy Toby for the hit he got from her. His sister looked like she hit Toby pretty hard and she did practice boxing so... at least Toby seemed like the kind of guy who could take a good hit. There was also a girl named Bella that had come to greet everyone and he nodded to the girl and said, "Hi, you one of my sister's friends? I'm Andrew, her half brother. Always nice to see another friendly face." He wondered how hard it was to pull Danica's attention away from the others now that he did his customary greetings to all new faces.

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxWalsh's Backyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDistressed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

í h α t є thє w σ r l d tσdαч xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu'rє sσ g σ σ d tσ mє, í k n σ w thαt í cαn't chαngє xxxxxxxxx
                                                          T r i e d to tell you but you l o o k a t m e xxxxxx
                                                          líkє mαчвє í'm αn α n g є l undєrnєαth, ínnσcєnt αnd s w є є t xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy snuggled into Jer's hug immediately, pouting when he pointed out they couldn't leave yet. She knew that, but she'd be lying if she said that she hadn't sort of hoped he'd take pity on her and bail. Her nerves were shot, everything hurt, and she was ready to be home. But, she supposed she could last a couple more hours... provided she didn't have to move much, and didn't have another mood swing. Which, the first she was sure they could manage. Or, Jer could manage, in that if she wanted something, he would probably be willing to get it for her so she didn't have to. With the exception of the bathroom, she might not have to get up. Too bad she had to pee basically constantly. Still, that wasn't nearly as worrisome as the mood swings, which came out of nowhere and often left her in tears for no good reason. She rubbed her head against his shoulder like a cat, sighing. "I want a bath," she told him. "With lots of bubbles to make up for the fact that the water can't be as warm as I like it." At times, she very dramatically thought that the lack of scalding hot baths was the worst thing about her pregnancy. All the soreness and aching wouldn't have been so bad if she could've eased it with an hour or so long soak. Of course, reality usually crashed in and reminded her that actually, there were far worse things to worry about. But she did miss being able to relax in water so hot that she came out looking like a lobster.

spaceThe Ravenclaw nuzzled her husband's neck, nipping him lightly. "Ugh. I'm so fat, though. We won't both fit in the tub, will we?" she asked, pouting again, more dramatically this time. Part of her was obviously looking for the obligatory 'You're not fat' lie, but the other part of her was legitimately annoyed that it would probably be very uncomfortable for them to try relaxing in the tub together. It wasn't even a small tub, dammit. "I guess a massage will work. Or, it'd be a nice start." She lifted her head to kiss him, a hand resting on his knee a second before sliding partway up his leg. Hey, if she couldn't have her bath, she wanted other things. Though, who knows, her mood might change between now and whenever he decided they could leave and she might be all mopey again. Which almost made her want to drag him inside the house and find a relatively secluded spot, since it felt like a waste not to act while she was actually in the mood. But, she had a feeling the Walshes would not appreciate it, and figured she should give Toby a pass on knowing her and Jer had shagged in his childhood home on his wedding day, since he'd find out somehow. Probably when she accidentally mentioned it off-handedly to Jess or something and the brunette told him because she knew it'd get on his nerves.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx sσ t α k є m є αs í α m
                                                          xxxxxx thís mαч mєαn чσu'll hαvє tσ вє α s t r σ n g є r m α n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx rєst α s s u r є d thαt whєn í stαrt tσ mαkє чσu n є r v σ u s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx αnd t σ d α ч wσn't mєαn α t h í n g

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor Alumna - Nineteen - Muggleborn - Seer - Welcome Witch - St. Mungo's
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Rosabella could feel the awkward when Ronna laughed. The girl was always aware of herself – sometimes a little too much, but she blamed anxiety for it. Worrying about how she came across to others and wanting them to like her while at the same time, embarrassing herself and coming off extremely shy and quiet were aspects of her personality that she couldn’t help. At least Toby made the situation a little more calming. “Yeah,” she answered quickly. “I’ve been doing well.” That wasn’t a total lie, anyway. Although the girl still suffered mildly from depression, she has been doing better than her seventh year at Hogwarts when she hadn’t a clue what to do with her life. Plus, she actually got a job in a place that she feels could help her serve a purpose in the world – even if it wasn’t directly helping patients. Without a receptionist, who would check patients in? Sure, maybe she wasn’t healing their wounds or giving mental and emotional support, but she was still doing something. And who knew, maybe down the road one day, she would heal or support. For now, however, being a Welcome Witch was a pretty neat position.

Just then, someone wrapped Rosabella in a hug. It wasn’t the bride or groom – like she was sort of expecting – it was Danica. The nineteen year old should have seen this coming from her friend. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around the girl to return the hug. A warm feeling filled her gut upon hearing Dani say she was glad to see her. The younger Gryffindor alumna always had a way of making those around her feel loved and cared about, and that was one of the reasons Bella enjoyed spending time with her, or even just being in her presence. Then again, they were best friends, weren’t they? At least, Bella considered her a best friend although they hadn’t gotten to see each other very much lately. Now that Dani graduated from Hogwarts, though, they might be able to! Speaking of which... “I am, I really am!” she exclaimed, pulling back from the hug. “I actually even work at St. Mungo’s now! You still thinking of applying?” she asked, excitement filling her voice and eyes. Oh, I hope she hadn’t changed her mind.

Hazel eyes diverted from Danica’s blue ones and looked into a pair of green eyes that peaked out from behind a pair of glasses. “Erm –” Rosabella stuttered, unsure if Andrew was referring to Danica or Ronna when he said “sister.” Knowing full well her best friend had only one brother, and not having heard anything about either of her parents marrying somebody else with a son, Rosabella thought it was safe to assume he referred to Ronna. “Sorta. We went to school together and played on the same Qui- sports teams,” she said, correcting herself from saying Quidditch. After all, Ronna was muggleborn. Chances are, there were enough muggles at this wedding who didn’t know magic was real. Curious, Bella scanned the guests, trying to decide if strangers knew about the wizarding world or didn’t.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Graydon Ironshield
The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:23 pm
And I'm grindin' 'til I'm tired,
Cause they said you ain't grindin' 'til you tired,
So I'm grindin' with my eyes wide, looking to find
A way through the day, a light for the night

Dear Lord: you done took so many of my people,
I'm just wondering why you haven't taken my life?
Like what the hell am I doing right?
User Image
Crash
In Between Jobs

Three, maybe four hours have passed since his last smoke; Crash could already feel the twitch in his fingers and the itch scratching at the back of his throat. Would it be rude to excuse himself for a quick smoke? Probably, but where would he even go? If it wasn't pregnant women one way, it was young babies and scuttling toddlers the next, and as much as he fancied the thought of a quick walk up and down the secluded drive way—that would have to wait. Luckily, it was easy enough to distract himself with an over dramatic scoff as he teasingly said, ”You mean a day that's all about you! He didn't even realize what he said until it was too late. Maybe if he's lucky, she'll go easy and let him play it off. ”Besides, how can you expect me to go an entire day without getting trouble? Last thing I need are witnesses,” he said with a laugh. Honestly, there's nothing worse for a non-committal couple than to discuss their future marriage in the middle of someone else's wedding. Well, that's not exactly true, he could drop down to one knee, ringless, and propose to her right here and now. And that'd probably scare her away; piss Ronna off; and leave one half of the guests utterly embarrassed and ashamed for him, with the other half torn between laughing in his face or kicking him out! So yeah... Definitely could've gone worse.

Breathing in the sweet scent of her perfume, he tucked her in closer as the warmth of her head soon rested against his shoulder. Her slender frame fit perfectly against his broad torso and thick arms, and while he wasn't exactly the tallest guy here at least he's still taller than Alex whenever she's in short heels (which isn't often, thankfully.) It was amazing how much of a roller coaster their relationship had been compared to everyone else. It seemed like all of their classmates had found their true love early on, and had all been dating since they were thirteen! Hell, it was only four years ago that he and Alex went on their first date. It was fun and wild and carefree, at first. But when things started to get serious, they would always argue. It didn't help that Alex had lost her brother at the end of her seventh year, and Crash didn't know how to handle her, or help her cope. He was used to fighting and ignoring; he didn't know anything else. And even after every day of promising himself that he would never be that type of person, he couldn't seem to help it. It's what he had been raised around. A few times though, he was almost scared that the arguing was too much for Alex, and that she would leave him. In the end though, (and only after finally discussing the one issue they'd skirted around for years,) they finally moved in together and then the tension just seemed to lift. ”Food sounds good,” he agreed, and as per usual, allowed himself to be led by her down the row of tables toward a fellow Gryffindor. It was weird seeing so many of their old classmates in one place, especially after so long. It wasn't like he had many visitors at his old job—not like he'd want them there anyway. Azkaban isn't exactly “bring your friend to work” appropriate. He was glad to be done with the job, however. And had high hopes for his upcoming interview with the ministry's Ghoul Task Force. ”Hey Theo, long time no see,” he said with a friendly enough wave. It wasn't that he was unfriendly, he just couldn't recall a time ever getting to know the guy. Theo hung around Ronna a lot, especially during Crash's infamous period of avoiding Ronna at any chance he could. Maybe it was embarrassment, or maybe it was just shame, either way, he'd buried those feelings a long time ago and never looked back. By then, her da' had just passed away and she had already been getting close to Toby while Crash just... Played pretend? To be honest, he never thought he'd live to see the day where he turned twenty-one. And now? Now he was left with the perpetual question of “what do I do now?”

”You're uh... s**t. A hit wizard now, right? Yeah, I think I've seen you with the others once or twice, up at Azkaban. I was one of the guards, so—while you were catchin' 'em, I was feedin' 'em. Kinda ******** amiright?” Even after all the years of living in England, the American accent was impossible to break, but it was speckled with British slang here and there. ”I'm sure you lot heard about the break-out then, huh? Bloody madness—not gonna lie, after all that, I quit. Too much stress for not enough pay.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Gryffindor Alumnus
5' 9"__ 170lbs_ _ 22yrs
with Alex and Theo
The Dark Knight
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Take me away from the hood like a state penitentiary,
Take me away from the hood in the casket or a Bentley
Take me away, like I overdosed on c _ _ _ _ _ _

kiska166
RedEagleEye007

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo sat there for the better part of five to ten minutes. He just took in his surroundings a bit, watching others having their own conversations, whether it was Ronna with Rosabella, Danica, and a few others. Ronna's brothers were there as well, which was a little questionable. It didn't seem that the one knew anything about magic when he met him. So, he was wondering if that changed, or if Theo should watch his words really. Well, he didn't think he had to because he wasn't even remotely close to that group anyway. He was just waiting for the opportunity to go up to them and say congratulations, but he could do that later on.

He had grown lost in his own train of thought for a bit until a familiar voice had spoken to him. He looked to Alex almost as soon as she spoke, her coming up to him alongside crash. He nodded his head and waved toward the two chairs that were adjacent to each other. "Hello there. Of course you can," he said calmly, happy to see an old friend of his. He never got to know Crash, but he did work as an Azkaban prison guard so he had seen him before, more recently than Alex even. "Hey Crash." He gave him a friendly wave and "It's good to see you both."

Theo nodded his head to Crash's question and the rest of the statement as well, giving a chuckle to the last part. He knew it had to be a tough time being an Azkaban guard. "Yeah, I'm a Hit Wizard. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen you up there as well actually. And honestly that job is a hard one that's for sure. I couldn't imagine having to be there all the time; so hats off to you mate," he said, a tone of respect in his voice. Despite the fact that he said he quit, he probably made it longer than Theo himself would have. It seemed dreadfully boring. But then again, the slow days as a Hit Wizard were boring as well. One found himself sitting at a cubicle a lot more than he thought he would've, that was for sure. But hey, he was getting paid for it so he wasn't complaining. "Oh yeah, I definitely have heard about the break out. We've had several briefings on it since then. And we also had to investigate Azkaban too. So I could only imagine how you felt. You had your duties on top of probably getting questioned twenty-four seven about what happened."

"So other than all that good stuff, how have you all been? Haven't seen you in awhile, especially you Alex," he said to the two of then, taking a sip of the champagne he had in his hand.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria raised an eyebrow at Crash’s comment about how their wedding would be all about her. Deep down, she knew it was true. Alex loved being the centre of attention – be it bad or good. After all, there was no such thing as bad publicity, right? However, she was too stubborn to ever admit to it. “What’s that supposed to mean?” she asked, knowing full well he’d try to save himself. It wasn’t like the brunette was stupid though; Crash didn’t have to explain what he did or didn’t mean. “Oh, c’mon. I’m sure you can go one day without getting into trouble. You haven’t gotten in any trouble tonight,” she pointed out, starting to get annoyed. It wasn’t even like Alex wanted to get married right now – she didn’t think she was ready. But one day, she would be, and if her relationship with Crash didn’t turn into utter chaos, then she hoped he’d be her groom.

As the couple walked, Alex prayed this conversation wouldn’t turn into just another on-going argument. From previous experience, however, she knew that would most likely be inevitable. As far as she knew, their relationship had been the most rickety out of any of their friends, but it must have also been one of the strongest. They’ve supported each other through some very low lows in their lives, they’ve worked through problems (even if it took some yelling and screaming and crying along the way), and still continued to love each other unconditionally through every situation. Sometimes, looking past all the fighting and focusing on what makes their relationship a great one proved to be hard, but both Alex and Crash managed to continue pushing through. Besides, with their personality types, they’d get into fights with anyone they would ever date.

When Theo welcomed them, Alex sat down in one of the chairs. It was only then that she realized the her feet had been aching in the heels she chose to wear. If only I was wearing a long dress, I’d be able to take them off, she thought, almost grumbling in annoyance. Then again, it was a hot summer night; Alex would’ve been sweating if she didn’t bare enough skin. Either way, she'd be losing. “It’s good to see you, too,” she said, flashing a smile at her friend. Even she and Theo, now that she thought about it, had their ups and downs – whether it had been during their romantic relationship when they were twelve years old (if dating that young even counted) or it was during their friendship. The brunette had zoned out of the conversation for a moment long enough to allow the boys to talk amongst themselves and only zoned back in when Theo had mentioned he hadn’t seen them in a while. “Yeah, it’s been a while, hey? We should hang out more often. Maybe have a rematch duel?” she suggested, now that they were old enough to use magic without breaking the law. ‘Course, since Theo was a hit wizard and she made a living by piercing people’s bodies in various places, he would be a whole lot better at dueling than she was.

You can tap into the strength you never knew you had
...........................You can breathe into your faith no matter where you're at

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Just close your eyes and change your life........
Like the air

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxSaturday, May 21, 2033xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxWedding Partyxxx
Miles McLellan
Kenneth Blake
Tobias Walsh
Gypsy Lovette
Veronica Kiss-Walsh
Violante Lillantine
Malcolm Lovette

xxxGuest Listxxx
The Walsh Family
The Xanders Family
Adalaide Whitethorne and Family
Jeremy Long and Family
Rory Bolan and Family
Morven Vass

All guests are permitted a +1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:00 am
It feels like keeping and holding a star in the sky-
Born to be born again with you...
The days of thunder cry their goodbye;
And for the first time I know what to do!
I just keep on being one with you!
Forever yours, forever yours, I'm here to stay,
'Cause in your arms, in your arms I feel so safe.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess was married. Which, if you thought about it, was kind of extraordinary. She was a month shy of her twenty second birthday, she was currently an aunt of one.... going on two, (even if you didn't count Mal and Jack) because Ronna was pregnant again (Mum had almost gone into shock when she found out), and the baby was due in August this time around, and now she wasn't Jessamine Cathlin Walsh anymore she was Jessamine Cathlin Xanders. She was Mrs. Xanders. That was pretty freaky. In a good way, obviously, because she'd been imagining what her wedding day would be like since she and Dori had abruptly gotten engaged, but nothing actually prepared you for the real thing, you know?

They'd gotten married the exact same way her twin and his wife had; except it was a warm spring night instead of a summer one, and there was significantly more pink and blue in the decorations. No Batman theme this time around, though at this point she wouldn't care if someone showed up dressed like Robin, she was so deliriously happy. Jess had realized at some point that her wedding was going to be far smaller than her brother's had been, simply because between the two of them her and Dori knew far less people they were actually close enough to warrant inviting to a wedding. At first this had bothered her a bit, but now she was sort of glad, because wedding planning was stressful, and the more people, the more stress.

So maybe the actual reception was a bit quieter than Toby and Ronna's; Jess didn't mind. She kept replaying the ceremony over and over again in her head, trying to focus on the look on her fian- no, husband's, face when he'd seen her, because she didn't want to forget that. Like, ever. There had been other things to remember, like Mal acting as both flower girl and ring bearer, and she was fairly certain charming everyone there, and her da walking her down the aisle, dwarfing her with his feet even with her in heels, but mostly what she wanted to remember was Dori. Not that it was easy to forget, when he was standing right beside her. She squeezed his hand, not for the first time. "I love you," Jess said, again, not for the first or last time, and couldn't keep the silly little grin off her face.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Loving and fighting the mirror I need;
Dearest, I'm down on the ground.
Waiting to see where to the storm leads...
It's my blood that bleeds from your wounds!
Dearest, you're all that I need!
And when I kiss you,
Your lips are the only food I need.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHis In-Law's
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJess
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEcstatic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø и ø т κ и ø ω xxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf яυииıиg ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian didn't even really hear her at first; he was too busy staring at her. He didn't think he'd actually stopped staring at her since she'd started down the aisle... Had he blinked since then? He must have, since his eyes weren't completely dry and red, but he didn't feel like he had. Grin splitting his cheeks, he leaned down, brushing his nose against hers before giving her a quick kiss. "I love you, too," he said happily. This whole day felt like an absolute dream... Which it damn well ought to. Considering how much work it'd been to plan the damn thing, if it'd been anything less than perfect for Jess, he thought he might've lost his damn mind. But, as far as he could tell, it had been. She hadn't started moping about this thing or another going wrong, so he'd take that as a sign that it'd been just right.

spaceFinally, he looked away from her, just long enough to glance out at their friends and family. He paused for a moment on his parents, noting their obvious discomfort, and bit back a sigh; they hadn't made any big fuss or anything, but he knew they were still wary of this whole thing. He didn't think they'd ever stop being wary of anything, honestly. Anything he did, anyway. Any choice he made. They were still worried he wasn't mature enough to handle this, to which he'd rolled his eyes and shrugged. He was never going to be mature, not when the standard they were holding him up to was that of his brothers. He wasn't Julius, and he sure as hell wasn't Tyson. Who couldn't even be here, he thought with some annoyance; the eldest triplet had heard the wedding was outdoors and gone ghost-white before muttering about dirt and bugs and all manner of other idiotic things. Things that shouldn't have gotten in the way of his attending his own brother's wedding, and yet they had. Unbelievable; the one person he was related to who would've been happy for him was Julius, and he couldn't be there. The fact that Tyson had chosen not to was beyond infuriating.

spaceFor now, though, Dori was making a very active effort not to care. It didn't matter who had or hadn't attended, because he and Jess were here, together, and that was all that mattered. He would've liked for everyone's mood to be as good as hers, of course, but tat wasn't going to happen. The best he could do was try to match it himself, and hope that made up for certain other parties... Of course, not everyone was at fault for their sour moods, and he wouldn't begrudge one specific person for bringing down the mood. Everyone else, though, he was annoyed at. But he wouldn't let himself dwell on that, because he was married, to Jess, and that was the best thing that ever could've happened to him.

spaceWhen he noticed Toby and Ronna, he nudged his new wife gently, smirking. "So, how long before we prove to them that there's no way they could ever have a kid half as cute as one of ours?" he teased. They'd talked about kids, of course, hard not to when her brother and best friend suddenly had them popping out of the woodwork. He wasn't rushing her by any means, but he also knew that she probably wouldn't care to wait. They didn't seem to do much of that at all; waiting, he meant. He didn't know if it was because Jess was trying to play catch up with her friends or what, but he wasn't going to argue with her about it, especially when he didn't mind how quickly things moved. He'd never really felt particularly overwhelmed by their relationship, aside from being amazed that she was with him in the first place. But, he was never going to stop being overwhelmed by that one.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Sø ıf чøυ'яe g ø и и α g e т м α đ e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:03 pm
In the morning it comes; Heaven sent a hurricane.
Not a trace of the sun, but I don't even run from rain.
Beating out of my chest, my heart is holding on to you...
From the moment I knew you are the air in my breath;
Filling up my love soaked lungs, such a beautiful mess!
Intertwined and overrun, nothing better than this-
And then the storm can come; you feel just like the sun.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauHalfblood Twin & FatherFormer Gryffindor

So the wedding before this one, Toby reflected, back in October, had been just a month after he'd become a father, and the wedding before that had been his own. And now he was at a wedding yet again (the last year or so seemed like an endless stream of weddings and babies, with him either in a suit or trying to get a baby to stop screaming, or both), and this time it was his twin sister getting married, and before the summer was over he'd be a father once again. The news that Ronna was pregnant had been received with... mixed results by his family. Which he supposed was sort of understandable. After all, how many people planned to get pregnant just a few months after their first child was born?

You could probably still blame those pregnancies hormones for making Ronna think it was such a good plan, and him not always being the sharpest tool in the shed, if you were going to be especially unflattering, but now that she was six months along Toby was shocked to find himself mostly just taking everything in stride. They were parents. They'd managed to not let Tally crawl off a cliff thus far, he was pretty sure they'd be okay with another kid. Sure, two in diapers at the same time would be pretty tricky, but hey, think of it this way, they'd get to be in the same year at Hogwarts together, and with Jack too. For all their bickering and rivalries and assorted sibling shite, him and Jess had genuinely enjoyed going through school together, and he was sort of hoping it'd be the same for his kids, even if they weren't actual twins.

With those thoughts in mind, he stared down at Tally, who was trying to prop herself up using his knees, except her chubby little hands were too small and his knees were still too tall. Toby made a face at her and she beamed at him, which, sappy as it sounded, still made him a bit weak at said knees, because no one warned you that when your kid first smiled, as in really looked at you, recognized you, and just grinned, it was a bit like getting sucker punched. No offense to newborns, but he was even more amazed by her now that she was on her way to actually talking. He swore a 'dada' had slipped out amidst the babble the other day, but that could be just be fatherly delusions. His daughter was talking to herself right now, in between trying to pull up grass, and sensing said grass might soon end up in her mouth, he quickly scooped her up and set her on his lap.

"Grass isn't on the menu, Tals" Toby told her, ruffling her hair, and she snorted as if this was hilarious and rubbed it into his trouser leg.

OOC:
mc2

And if you say we'll be alright, I'm gonna trust you, babe.
I'm gonna look in your eyes, and I'll follow you into the light.
Never mind what I knew, nothing seems to matter now;
No one knows where it ends, how it may come tumbling down...
But I'm here with you now; let the world come rush in-
Come down hard, come crushing, all I need is right here beside me.
I'm not enough, I swear it, but take my love and wear it over your shoulders.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:13 pm
Do I stress you out?
My sweater is on backwards and inside out!
And you say "how appropriate."
I don't want to dissect everything today...
I don't mean to pick you apart you see...
But I can't help it.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

FORMER SLYTHERINBLOOD TRAITORWITCH WATCHER

Morven had never actually been to a wedding before, and had some point assumed the only weddings she would ever be invited to were her sisters. And maybe Camila's someday, she supposed, were her friend to ever get married. This assumption had never bothered her, as she had always viewed weddings as parties people threw for themselves to pretend that in a year or two they wouldn't be unable to stand one another and wishing they'd gotten a prenup, and marriage as a bit of a farce. Then again, she was mature enough to reluctantly admit that she hadn't had any example of a marriage, healthy or unhealthy, until her teens. And that was her boyfriends's parents, so that was a bit awkward to begin with, seeing as she was convinced she shared more than a few similarities with Seymour's mother. Not that she disliked the Ryans- aside from Newlyn... and Jason, though she'd never admit it, they were the closet thing to parental figures in her life, and they clearly were fond of her, even if she had no idea why.

So the fact that Dori had invited her to his wedding, and actually invited her, not in a passive aggressive 'I suppose I have to' sort of way, had been pretty shocking. Dori was the least passive aggressive person she knew, so that made sense, but he hadn't invited Jason to the wedding, and him and Miles were good friends. Her and Dori weren't friends they were... well he seemed to delight in annoying her at times and she delighted in giving just as good as she got, so maybe it was, shudder, almost like they were... siblings? Morven didn't want to think too much about it. Apparently he did actually like her enough to invite her to his wedding, so that was that. She barely knew the bride; she only knew the girl as Jess Walsh, a chatty, giggly Hufflepuff who'd been three years ahead of her in school. The only other people she really was even familiar with there were Ada Whitethorne, the professor at Hogwarts who had used to work for Jason who she was fairly certain was a vampire, and Kenny Blake, the new one in the pack, after Jason's insane tree girlfriend stole his wolfsbane. If the woman was going to be either that idiotic or that petty Morven was going to stay the hell away from her, though she did appreciate the fact that her alpha's mood seemed to greatly improve when she was around.

But aside from her, Kenny, and Seymour, they might as well have been the only former Slytherins/Slytherins there. And she didn't think she would have been able to seriously sit through this without her boyfriend to exchange looks of 'are they serious' and 'dear Merlin they are serious' with. At least it was outdoors and a nice night, so they weren't all crammed in some room together or gods forbid trapped in a restaurant together. She couldn't even imagine how that would go. Now Morven reclined in her seat a bit, glancing over at her boyfriend. "Well, what did you think of that?" Her question was mostly rhetorical; she'd already gone on about how they had to be insane to be getting married at what, twenty and twenty two? She thought Newlyn was a lunatic, and she was twenty four. The idea of herself marrying in three or so years was ridiculous, not that she had to worry about. Seymour knew far better than to ever pop the question, and while they were obviously more serious than they had pretended to not be while she was still in Hogwarts, they still weren't that serious. Thankfully.

OOC:
mc2

There I go jumping before the gunshot has gone off;
Slap me with a splintered ruler!
And it would knock me to the floor if I wasn't there already.
If only I could hunt the hunter...
And all I really want is some patience;
A way to calm the angry voice.

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out