Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Walsh Family Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:14 am
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Walsh Cottage >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin was a bit surprised when he was invited to the wedding. As a plus one but still. He had thought the only weddings he'd be going to anytime soon was Morven's sisters (if he had to attend Rat-Boy's and Elf Princess's wedding he might gag), though there was a small chance he wouldn't be banned. Sometimes he suspected Morven's sisters weren't particularly fond of him. He figured it was their sisterly protective instincts of not liking the guy who was (and is) actively trying to get into their little sister's pants. So much for trying though. With Morven living with Camila and him with his parents still and a ban on hook ups in Hogsmeade inn's, he was stuck. The horror of graduating a virgin. At least he was pretty sure he wasn't alone. Timothy was in the same boat. Timothy better be in the same boat. Unless Mira decided to seduce him in some broom closet or the room of requirement when he wasn't looking.

He would be living on his own soon enough. He had a plan. Blackmailing la bruja and telling her how to get that blue out of her hair that no matter how well she tried to appear like she liked the blue, she didn't. Even the novelty seemed to wear off Evander. Probably because his stick-in-the-mud parents would have an issue with him marrying some blue haired girl. And speaking of blue haired, he wondered if whenever the blue haired Dorian got around to knocking Jess up if their kids would turn blue haired. He never knew the details but all the triplets had blue hair. The Slytherin one who stuck to himself and was constantly cleaning the common room and the other one, the one that died in the Hogsmeade attack. The Gryffindor team was finally getting over that loss. As for Dorian... Benjamin was an only child but he didn't know how he would feel losing one of his brothers. And weren't twins (or triplets) supposed to be closer. He didn't see the Slytherin one of the three though. He figured it was none of his business.

He had to wonder though exactly how Dorian and Morven knew each other and then suspected it had to do with some werewolf thing. Morven never exactly told him about her monthly adventures, but he had found out enough to know there was a pack she ran with so there was more werewolves. It didn't take a genius to conclude they were at the school. He sort of suspected Jason of it considering Jason seemed to have favorites (or as close to what you could call favorites for him) that included Morven. Also Jason very much was unimpressed with him and Benjamin suspected it went beyond his habit of not attending the man's classes. Benjamin's best guess in regards to Dorian is that he was a werewolf like Morven, not that he was going to say anything.

Benjamin was sitting back with Morven, every now and again getting up to snap a random photograph, even if wedding photography wasn't his typical thing. Maybe if he got some good shots of the couple he'd make a scrap book and send it to them as a late wedding gift. And free advertising for his future shop. Benjamin had zoomed his camera into Jess's brother who was with his pregnant wife (he was pretty sure that was the head girl a few years back who had a habit of wearing very, very short skirts and boots) and a baby he assumed that was theirs. After taking the picture he looked over to Morven who asked about what he thought, and Benjamin could only assume she meant the own wedding. He shrugged and said, putting down his camera. "It's alright I guess. I bet you'll look hotter in white than munchkin-bride, even if you'll be thirty whenever you get around to saying yes to me. No rush. Hell, I'm still living with Mum and Dad. I'm thinking of moving out come the summer though. There's a few shops available in Diagon with flats above it so that should work."

He grinned, "And I have a rich cousin who hates me. It'll be great. If you get tired of living with Camila you can always crash with me." He added with a wink. "I probably won't have a bed for a while though... extra expense."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:47 am
Staring blindly through a blizzard,
Chasing after your restless heart.
Mind is buzzing like a helicopter...
Cutting quickly through the dark!
Smoke is pouring from my windows,
And I'm reaching out my hand...
Hoping someone's at my fingertips;
That can help me understand!

User Image
U R I E L
A D A I R
S C O T T

Former HufflepuffMugglebornAdoptedHealer

Uriel shouldn't have been feeling this vague sense of anxiety; this was what, the third or so wedding he was attending with his girlfriend, and the second wedding that was one of his siblings getting married? They'd been in this exact spot last summer, and the only difference now was that it was spring, and instead of just five or so months since they'd started dating, it was now a bit over a year, if you marked them officially 'getting together' as last Christmas. He liked being with Lyv, he really did. He had been a bit hesitant to begin with, slow to rush into things the way it seemed to him like everyone around them was, but that didn't mean he wanted things to remain exactly the same forever. Maybe he was in no rush to buy a ring right now, but someday... someday he thought he might be, and he wanted things to be good when that time came around. Basically, he wanted to ask if she wanted to move in with him. Or him to move in with her. Or them to find a place together. He wasn't picky; it just seemed the logical next step. Toby and Ronna and Jess and Dori had all seemingly moved in right after their respective graduations, and look at them now. Not that that was the only reason, he was just trying to be sensible, something he had always prided himself on. He missed Lyv when she wasn't around, not that that was often. He was in her shop often enough. But he thought it might... it might be nice to see her things on a nightstand on the other side of the bed, or her shoes by the door, or her coat in the closet when he came home... Now he was probably just fantasizing. He chewed on the inside of his lip and glanced over at her, still at a loss as to how to word this.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

The stars are bound to change.
Hold on, hold on, wait for another day.
Hold on, hold on, the future's not that far away.
Yelling for the sun as the water rises-
Feeling like smoke, filling up your eyes!
Swinging at a ghost, go and lock that door,
Leave that wreckage, let it wash ashore.
Go save yourself up, it's a hell of a ride...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image
xVeronica Kiss-Walshxxxxx
xxxx

Time: 2033
Looking: "Sister" of the bride

If someone had told her a year and a half ago she would be married and pregnant with her second child she would have laughed at them and likely had them committed. Yet, here she was, next to Toby who was smiling like a loon at their daughter who was absolutely perfect, from her chubby little hands, to the inkling of freckles on her nose that Ronna was sure would someday become a full face of freckles, something she had passed down to their daughter. Their eldest. Talia Kiss-Walsh soon to take over the world with cuteness and wit. Ronna was sure that somewhere in all her babble that Tally was plotting to change the world. It was fate. She had a mother who was a witch watcher, a father that worked with dragons (some), and named after the daughter of the Demon's Head. And soon Tally would be a sister.

Perhaps it was madness to plan for a child so soon after another that people might mistake them for twins, but Ronna thought it was perfect reasonable. Toby and Jess were twins and from what Ronna had seen and heard, despite the two often griping about each other, they truly enjoyed having each other. There was something special about a sibling that close. Besides, why wait a year or two to have another one? No, settle on pregnancy while the last pregnancy was still fresh and she was far less likely to have misconceptions on how labor was. She was lucky lasting at most six hours but she was sure those were the longest six hours of her life and if she hadn't been in so much pain she would have committed murder. This pregnancy was planned though. And as mad as it sounded, the moment she lay eyes on Tally she had already started thinking of names for a second child.

Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones (though Ronna wanted to point out she was far more rational than many pregnant women she knew, such as Gypsy) and honestly the fact Toby agreed to her idea of planning another child so soon could be blamed on his own idiocy, but it made perfect sense. Why deny Tally the same chance Toby had to have a twin? And Tally's future sibling would get to be in the same year as Jack as well. Too bad it was too late for Jess and Dori to catch the deadline for the 2050 graduating class of Hogwarts. Then again it was far more reasonable to enjoy a few years of marriage child free and Ronna hadn't heard Jess say she planned to have a child soon, though her sister-in-law seemed to have quite a bit of enjoyment in adopting Tally for her to enjoy time with her aunt.

Ronna's attention had left the newly married Jess and Dorian long ago as she was watching Toby with Tally, a smile on her lips and a hand on her stomach. Toby soon had to deter their daughter from sampling the greenery and grinning, Ronna squatted down silently cursing that it wasn't as easy as it was when she wasn't pregnant, and tapped Tally on the forehead, "Daddy's right. I bet cake is, though. You up for a bite or two, little one?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:22 am
It feels like keeping and holding a star in the sky-
Born to be born again with you...
The days of thunder cry their goodbye;
And for the first time I know what to do!
I just keep on being one with you!
Forever yours, forever yours, I'm here to stay,
'Cause in your arms, in your arms I feel so safe.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess was happy she was in heels; with the additional four inches she could hope to at least be able to comfortable kiss her husband without hanging off of him like a monkey. And while that was fun, she didn't quite want to do it on her wedding day in front of a crowd, though she was admittedly far more shameless now than she had been when she and Dori had first gotten together. In fact, she might beg him for a piggyback ride later, facepalming mother in the background or not. Her silly lopsided grin softened into something more gentle but equally exuberant when he brushed his nose against hers, and she eagerly reciprocated the kiss just as much as she had the kiss on the altar less than an hour ago. That was, if she was counting correctly, their second kiss as a married couple.

"I know," she said, and quieted when he looked away from her, sensing who he might be looking towards. She bickered with her own mother often enough, and she and her siblings certainly weren't saints to one another, but the elder Mr. and Mrs. Xanders looked anything but relaxed. She wanted to think it was the magic, but suspected it might be her. Well, maybe not her specifically but the circumstances of this event, which was her, marrying their son. Jess wasn't paranoid enough to think they hated her or that they were about to disown Dori; they loved him too much, regardless of their feelings towards his new wife. But she didn't think they were thrilled about any of this, either, and it was hard to maintain justified dislike of two people who had still so recently lost a son. Their other son, though... she didn't think she could forgive Tyson, who she still barely knew, despite having been with his brothers for years, for not showing up.

But there was nothing she or Dori could do about any of it, and hopefully his parents would come around, and when Dori nudged her and winked and mentioned kids, she latched onto that like a spider on a web. "Not very long at all, hopefully," she smirked back, but aside from her teasing tone she was quite serious. Of course she wouldn't be heartbroken if it took a little while for her to get pregnant, but she did know she wanted kids, and the sooner the better, right? Maybe she should take a leaf out of Ronna's book, and get the pregnancies out of the way while she was still quite young. Well, not necessarily pregnancies plural; she wasn't sure she'd want to go through that more than once, and the idea of having twins or Merlin forbid triplets horrified her. Her body couldn't handle that! She was tiny! But who knew; maybe she'd want another one a good while after the first, or maybe not. She wasn't overly concerned about the whole thing. "I wish the blue hair was genetic, but unfortunately..." Jess reached up to jokingly ruffle his hair for a moment, then rested her head on his shoulder... arm... whatever.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Loving and fighting the mirror I need;
Dearest, I'm down on the ground.
Waiting to see where to the storm leads...
It's my blood that bleeds from your wounds!
Dearest, you're all that I need!
And when I kiss you,
Your lips are the only food I need.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image
                                                Bow made love to needy string
                                                In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                                Fondled under pianissimos,
                                                Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ |♫| Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ Vɪᴏʟɪɴɪsᴛ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles looked over the wedding, wondering how his own would be like. He reasoned it'd probably be smaller, considering that he and Newlyn didn't have that much in the way of family, and while they both had friends, neither was the social butterfly that some others in the current wedding reception were. Then again, he had to look at the wedding party itself and wince, knowing that most of the pack was in attendance, including one that should never have been turned in the first place. However, Kenny was Dori's friend, and he just figured that he'd leave him to help his friend out, considering that Miles wouldn't have clue one to help beyond trying to cheer him up with bad jokes and even worse attempts at humour. As he knew that Dori was probably excusing Kenny's dour mood, Miles decided to ignore it, instead looking at the other people in attendance.

He caught sight of Morven and hid a grin. He knew Dori had intended to invite the whole pack, which included Morven herself. Apparently she didn't seem to believe that he'd invite her, but that wasn't exactly unexpected to Miles. She had been a bit more on the outside of the pack than Dori was, even if she had been welcome into it for longer. Well, Miles had welcomed her. Jason, he'd been a bit more aloof in his dealings with Morven, even if he'd eventually allowed her in. Miles just considered her part of the pack since the last time Jason bit someone. Which, David wasn't in attendance either. He'd also been more on the outside, and had remained so. Which brought him to thinking about Remy, and wondering if he should invite her to his wedding. He hadn't seen her since that disastrous year when everything went wrong and everyone had died around him. Miles didn't think he was cursed, not anymore, but he couldn't ignore the fact that she just steadfastly refused to come back to England at all. Maybe he could convince her to at least see his wedding. He didn't think that one night was going to do anything, but considering Remy, he figured that she might not come.

Sighing, he glanced over to Newlyn, thinking that he might as well stop thinking about past pack members and instead look over to his fiancée.
                                                "So, what do you think? We pass out doggie bags during the reception at our wedding and offer the option of playing fetch?" Miles wore a half-smile and very much doubted that would fly well. If nothing else, he pictured Newlyn of wanting a different sort of wedding. Something open, though he wasn't sure where. Well, they still had some time to iron out the details. They weren't in a giant rush to tie the knot, after all.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, I hope that my wedding doesn't have people glarin... Wait, never mind, Jason's probably going to be there...
                                                Taken By: Newlyn Vass
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                                Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                                Honed impossibly through her tones.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:30 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO L Y V I A C A T L I N B L Y T H E

owner of sugarplum's sweet shop ◆ former hufflepuff ◆ halfblood

User Image

Olyvia grinned as she stood next to Uriel. The wedding had been beautiful... but it seemed to be a growing trend with them. They had attended... what 3 weddings now together. And she knew there were a few more coming. Miles, Grace, Elli probably. It seemed like everyone except her was getting married all of a sudden. It wasn't like she was in some rush to get married though... but maybe a step forward with Uriel would be nice... She glanced up at his face, with a shy smile, and stood up on tippy toes to peck his cheek. "You're sister seems happy. Dori too." She mentioned, grinning.

What would the next step be anyways? Moving out? She supposed she could always ask him to move into the flat above her shop with her... but she was still rather wary about even stepping foot in that place... maybe it wouldn't be so bad with Uriel by her side though.... She glanced at him curiously. "So I was thinking... Maybe... I mean... if you wanted to.... we could maybe move in together... I mean only if you want too.. I have a flat above my shop that's empty because I didn't really want to to go up there alone... but if that's not good for you, we could find a different place too I guess... It doesn't really matter, I'd just love to see you living with me and wake up to your smile every morning and spend every night with you and...." She blushed bright red, realizing she was rambling, and quickly looked at her shoes. "If you don't want too.... I mean thats okay too...." She whispered. She was still hella awkward apparently.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:10 pm
In the morning it comes; Heaven sent a hurricane.
Not a trace of the sun, but I don't even run from rain.
Beating out of my chest, my heart is holding on to you...
From the moment I knew you are the air in my breath;
Filling up my love soaked lungs, such a beautiful mess!
Intertwined and overrun, nothing better than this-
And then the storm can come; you feel just like the sun.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauHalfblood Twin & FatherFormer Gryffindor

Toby was far more relaxed about Ronna's pregnancy this time around, whereas this time last year he would have been holding his breath just at the sight of his pregnant wife squatting down in the grass. Now he bounced Tally in his lap as she squealed with laughter and clapped her little hands together before smiling at her mother. "Ahh," said Tally eagerly, and opened her mouth to accept a bite of cake, then wrinkled her nose as she debated over whether or not she liked it. She made up her mind after a few moments and promptly went for the fork as if she planned on spearing someone with it, before her father stopped her. "Nah, wait your turn," Toby said to her cheerfully, and she whined loudly, eyeing the cake. He stifled a laugh. "Now she's gonna be a sugar demon." Could eight month olds get hyper on cake? At least she couldn't run yet, never mind walk. Speed crawling, on the other hand...

OOC:
mc2

And if you say we'll be alright, I'm gonna trust you, babe.
I'm gonna look in your eyes, and I'll follow you into the light.
Never mind what I knew, nothing seems to matter now;
No one knows where it ends, how it may come tumbling down...
But I'm here with you now; let the world come rush in-
Come down hard, come crushing, all I need is right here beside me.
I'm not enough, I swear it, but take my love and wear it over your shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:55 pm
Do I stress you out?
My sweater is on backwards and inside out!
And you say "how appropriate."
I don't want to dissect everything today...
I don't mean to pick you apart you see...
But I can't help it.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

FORMER SLYTHERINBLOOD TRAITORWITCH WATCHER

Morven wondered if Seymour was actually taking legitimate photos, or this was more blackmail fodder. Then again, maybe she should give him more credit. He had matured just enough to seemingly have moved onto less controversial subjects... and tactics, though perhaps he'd just gotten much better at being subtle about it. It had never been something she paid too much attention too anyways, aside to give him shite about it when he obviously deserved it. The redhead assumed her boyfriend planned on going into photography professionally after her graduated; she couldn't see him doing anything else, and he'd had a camera in hand for about as long as she'd known him.

Which, looking back, it was pretty strange to think that she'd known him since she was twelve or thirteen, and that they'd now been in a relationship of one sort of another for roughly three years. Morven snorted at the 'munchkin-bride' comment, and just shook her head. "I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for my enthusiastic assent," she said in her usual sweetly sarcastic tone. "Merlin forbid I end up an old maid." Thirty- wizards lived well past a century if they weren't morons. They just happened to be surrounded by people who acted as if there was some great war going on and they all needed to put a ring on it and pop a few spawn out before it was all over.

She smirked as he went on about moving out, and rolled her eyes. "Pass; I like my bed. And having my own room. And, you know, not being a starving artist and sleeping on the floor." He really knew how to treat a girl, she reflected dryly. Hey love, wanna to get know my floor? Maybe even a rug if we're lucky!

OOC:
mc2

There I go jumping before the gunshot has gone off;
Slap me with a splintered ruler!
And it would knock me to the floor if I wasn't there already.
If only I could hunt the hunter...
And all I really want is some patience;
A way to calm the angry voice.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:00 pm
xxxx<7th Year>
                                            "You won't marry me? Not ever?" Benjamin said, before raising a brow, "You know I would look right sexy in a tuxedo." He smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll wait for you till your eighty if I have to..." Pausing, he looked at her and kissed her on the cheek before saying quietly and with a wink and smirk, "Just as long as I can get laid before I'm twenty. I don't want to risk dying as a virgin and you should know many people want to kill me. I have a list." He ended leaning back in his chair properly, preparing himself for Morven's wrath. Casually talking about their sex life, or lack there of at the wedding of what Benjamin was sure was a pack mate, hence a brother, of his girlfriend.

Benjamin tried to hide his disappointment when Morven gave him a definitive no about moving in with him. He knew it was the likely answer but did she have to word it so harshly? There was something romantic about the life of a starving artist, right? And Benjamin was sure if things got to bad he could always go visit his parents for dinner. Sighing he said, "But it would be nice to curl up next to you and wake up to your smiling face in the morning..." He looked at her for a moment and said, "Actually I'm not sure it would be smiling, you never struck me as much of a morning person, which is cool, I'm not one either."

"Alright, I'll be sure with my first paycheck to get a bed so you can stay over sometime. I don't want to be a bother with Camila and I'm sure Timmy won't mind if he agrees to move in with me, I haven't asked him yet," Benjamin said.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:51 pm
Staring blindly through a blizzard,
Chasing after your restless heart.
Mind is buzzing like a helicopter...
Cutting quickly through the dark!
Smoke is pouring from my windows,
And I'm reaching out my hand...
Hoping someone's at my fingertips;
That can help me understand!

User Image
U R I E L
A D A I R
S C O T T

Former HufflepuffMugglebornAdoptedHealer

Uriel snorted. "Jess is always happy." But he knew what she meant; they both looked thrilled, beyond their usual combined Hufflepuff-ness that he was pretty sure put both him and Lyv to shame. He looked at her sideways in mute surprise when she went on to voice what he'd been struggling to figure out how to word. "Have you secretly been a master of legilmency this entire time?" he asked only half jokingly. But mostly he was relieved they were on the same page. He didn't think he was terribly persuasive, so at least neither of them were going to have to go to any great lengths to convince the other. "The flat above your shop- um-," he forced himself to slow down, and then smiled. "No, I'd like to live there. Be a lot closer to the hospital than my place. And it'd be with you." He took her hand and squeezed it gently. "I'm serious, Lyv. I don't think there's anything- it sounds really good. Really."

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

The stars are bound to change.
Hold on, hold on, wait for another day.
Hold on, hold on, the future's not that far away.
Yelling for the sun as the water rises-
Feeling like smoke, filling up your eyes!
Swinging at a ghost, go and lock that door,
Leave that wreckage, let it wash ashore.
Go save yourself up, it's a hell of a ride...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:34 pm
I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart-
But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start.
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go...
You put your arms around me and I'm home.
How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around?
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown-
I hope that you see right through my walls.

User Image
N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

ENGAGEDBLOOD TRAITORFORMER HUFFLEPUFFOWNER OF DOMINIC MAESTRO'S

Newlyn had her vague suspicions about both Miles and Morven being invited to this wedding and what that might mean for the groom, but she was too tactful to ever actually ask. Had it been crucial that she know Miles would have said something, and while other people might have been put off by the idea of their partner knowing something they didn't, Newlyn had a healthy respect for secrets. She'd had enough of her own over the years, and as an exceedingly private individual she felt it would be hypocritical to start interrogating anyone else. Besides, Dori and Jess both seemed perfectly nice people; she remembered the latter as being a few years below her in Hufflepuff, and the former was another former Hufflepuff who currently worked for Jason. That head of blue hair was hard to miss in Hogsmeade, after all. So despite not being very close with the newlyweds, she was perfectly happy to accompany her fiance to his friend's wedding, especially seeing as he was one of the groomsman. Besides, she thought Miles looked very handsome in a suit. This could be like a preview for their own wedding in the fall. Newlyn considered this the calm before the storm of planning that would go on over the summer; while she hoped to keep things both small and fairly subdued, she did want a nice, well planned out affair. "Oh," she said with a certain degree of hushed mock solemnity. "We'll have to. I'm sure Morven and Jason will be just thrilled with the reception activities. I, for one, plan on telling the caterers to make sure the meat's rare enough."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling...
I'll never let another love get so close.
The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved;
I never wanna leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone.
I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth...
I've never truly loved 'til you put your arms around me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:13 pm
Do I stress you out?
But I can't help it.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven looked at him incredulously. "I never would have thought you were the matrimonial type," she scoffed, ignoring the heat in her cheeks when he kissed her on the cheek rather sweetly. For some utterly absurd reason, she found herself more likely to blush when he did things like that. Not that things weren't plenty heated when they properly snogged but- anyways. "And don't give me that mental image of eighty year old me in a wedding dress," she narrowed her eyes at him; he was being ridiculous, as usual. He was most likely just teasing, anyways; maybe they were a bit more serious about their relationship now, but it wasn't as if they were screaming 'I love you' at each other across rooftops and out windows. They weren't bloody insane, like everyone else seemed to be.

She resisted the urge to swat him at his deliberate baiting of her; Morven could tell by the smirk on his face that he was trying to set her off. "Now that you mention it, maybe we'd best wait a bit longer with that," she spoke loud and clear; two could play this game. "Wouldn't want your mum and dad to think I've just been hanging around you so I can get in your pants right after you graduate." The redhead smiled innocently, before dropping the act and looking as though she might laugh at his wistful sigh. "I think we both know I'm more of a night owl," she muttered, but even before... everything... she'd never been much of a morning bird. That was her older sisters, who were under the delusion the waking up with the sun was a good thing. "Remind me to warn Timothy, then," Morven said dryly.

OOC:
mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:47 pm
xxxx<7th Year>
                                            Benjamin shrugged, "Mum and Dad are happily married, why wouldn't I be for matrimony?" He grinned noting the blush on her cheeks when he kissed her and chuckled, "I suppose you'll just have to agree to marry me before you're eighty. Like I said, thirty seems good." While Benjamin was mostly joking about marrying Morven when she was eighty or even waiting till she was thirty the truth was a wistful part of him wanted to settle down and marry Morven someday. Have a kid or two even. He was in no rush to confess such gag-worthy overly romantic confessions though as he wasn't mental. And he hadn't even graduated yet.

Benjamin adopted a look of horror when Morven said the dreaded words 'maybe we'd best wait a bit longer'. Pouting, Benjamin said crossing his arms, "Mum thinks we've been at it for ages already. I told her we've been shagging for ages in old broom closets and renting rooms at Hogsmeade this year." Truthfully, Benjamin suspected considering his mother's calm response in regards to his stories, he doubted his mother actually thought he was shagging his girlfriend, but he was truthful in the fact he had been telling his Mum (and everyone else for that matter) that he and Morven had a far more active sex life than what was really the case. It probably was a miracle Morven didn't tend to care what others thought nor that she had killed him yet for his stories. It was love, what could he say.

Benjamin nodded soberly when Morven said she was more of a night owl and said she'd need to remind Timothy of their future plans. Eyes lighting up Benjamin said, "So if I get a bed you'll totally stay with me? That's the sweetest thing you've said to me in the past month."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:55 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO L Y V I A C A T L I N B L Y T H E

owner of sugarplum's sweet shop ◆ former hufflepuff ◆ halfblood

User Image

Olyvia rolled her eyes when he said Jess was always happy. it was true to be fair. Jess was rarely not smiling and giggling and being loud. She blinked at his first question, and burst out laughing. "I don't think so Uriel. I mean my sister is one.. but its not a genetic trait last I checked." She said, teasing him, and sticking her tongue out at him. When he answered her question with enthusiasm... or well as much enthusiasm as Uriel ever showed for anything. She liked that about him. He wasn't the super go lucky hyper happy dude that the twin siblings were. Why were most twins she knew like that? Elli and Ver were far to exciteable even as parents now, and Jess and Toby were far more energy than she could deal with.

She smiled, a small smile, even though she was screaming with joy inside. She shrugged. "It doesn't have to be the flat above my shop if you don't want... but I mean... I'd like to attempt to make the place a good memory instead of a bad one if you're up for it...." She hoped he would be... She hadn't stepped foot in the place... well ever really. She had Michelle's description of it... but it scared her that her father had hid so much from them up there. That he had killed her mother... up there.... It had been hard enough to step foot in the shop and make it her own... and she'd had lots of good memories in the shop. She had nothing but bad memories of the flat. The flat she'd never stepped into...

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:25 am
Do I stress you out?
But I can't help it.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven rolled her eyes; "Happily married and happily tormenting you,", though she internally admitted to herself that he might have a point. For all of their.... peculiar... parenting techniques, Mr. and Mrs. Ryans seemed utterly content with one another, if not always thrilled with their one and only son, and as she understood it it had been a bit of a Romeo and Juliet scenario to begin with anyways. Of course, the elder Ryans had had enough sense combined to simply leave the country when they eloped, rather than fake deaths and turn to suicide, but the comparison is there. Regardless, she and Seymour were not his parents, or her parents, who, according to Newlyn, had been obsessed with one another at first glimpse. It all sounded somewhat sick and twisted to Morven, as her father's idolized love for his wife had not extended to his daughters, but it wasn't as if it mattered anymore. They were both dead now, and as far as she was concerned they could rot together.

She couldn't help it; she snorted in amusement when he crossed his arms and proceeded to pout like a child told they couldn't have their dessert until after they'd had their vegetables. She arched a brow at his claims. "Does she now? Maybe she's feeling benevolent and humoring you; I certainly don't remember shagging in any broom closet or rented room. That said, I suppose it could be a case of confused identities. Let me know when you and my doppelganger move in together; I'll send flowers." Morven was feeling rather smug and it showed; previously that would have been enough to set her on a tirade and not speak to him for the next hour or so. But she'd come to learn it was a lot more fun to poke and prod at him with needle like retorts than give him the satisfaction of watching her go off. "Well, someone will have to help test it out," she muttered. "And don't be stupid, I'm just being pragmatic here."

OOC:
mc2

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out