Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
18 yo Guy looking for 17-20 yo Gal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm
Hello, all! I'm Zachary, but you can call me Zach. As it says in the Subject I'm 18 and I'm looking for a sweet girl ranging from the ages of 17 & 20.

Now, about me. Currently, I have two great passions, Wrestling and Music. My dream is to become a professional wrestler and work for WWE. I have written almost 40 song lyrics. Sadly, I don't have any music for them, but I do have rhythms in my head for them. Presently, I am holding off on college so I can try and prepare myself to go to wrestling school. I love watching anime and reading manga. My favorite being Pandora hearts. My favorite books of all time are the Alice in Wonderland books by Lewis Carroll. I live in Central California and I'm really big on video games, particularly RPG's.

What I'm looking for in a girl: Isn't particularly religious. Likes to have intelligent conversations. Loves music. Is willing to support me and my pursuit of my dreams. Doesn't keep secrets. Dependable. Loyal. And isn't afraid to come to me with a problem.

Well, that's it for now. If you want to see a picture of me, go to my profile. If you're interested, PM me or post here. Have a nice day!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:32 pm
Kodoku 1
Hello, all! I'm Zachary, but you can call me Zach. As it says in the Subject I'm 18 and I'm looking for a sweet girl ranging from the ages of 17 & 20.

Now, about me. Currently, I have two great passions, Wrestling and Music. My dream is to become a professional wrestler and work for WWE. I have written almost 40 song lyrics. Sadly, I don't have any music for them, but I do have rhythms in my head for them. Presently, I am holding off on college so I can try and prepare myself to go to wrestling school. I love watching anime and reading manga. My favorite being Pandora hearts. My favorite books of all time are the Alice in Wonderland books by Lewis Carroll. I live in Central California and I'm really big on video games, particularly RPG's.

What I'm looking for in a girl: Isn't particularly religious. Likes to have intelligent conversations. Loves music. Is willing to support me and my pursuit of my dreams. Doesn't keep secrets. Dependable. Loyal. And isn't afraid to come to me with a problem.

Well, that's it for now. If you want to see a picture of me, go to my profile. If you're interested, PM me or post here. Have a nice day!

Hello, I'm Breanna.
Pleasure to meet you Zachary. c;  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 pm
Odiosae

Hi Zachary my name is Kaitlynn, nice to meet you smile

PM me or add my Skype: royalsprincess1 if you would like to chat sometime. As well as you my pic is on my profile in my about me smile  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games