Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 pm
Okay in case we need this I took the liberty to make a new banner for the guild, I'll post it here in this post so everyone can see if it's guild worthy. If not pm me and I'll see if I can make another one.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:32 am
EonFukkatsu
Okay in case we need this I took the liberty to make a new banner for the guild, I'll post it here in this post so everyone can see if it's guild worthy. If not pm me and I'll see if I can make another one.

User Image

That's actually pretty sick. The coloring looks perfect. And I can read it, most of all. Nice work ^^  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 am
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

User Image

That's actually pretty sick. The coloring looks perfect. And I can read it, most of all. Nice work ^^

Thanks. The banner site was a good help to me since I didn't know what I was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 am
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

User Image

Thanks. The banner site was a good help to me since I didn't know what I was doing.

Looks like you shouldn't know what you're doing more often XD  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:56 am
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

User Image

cat_lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

User Image

cat_lol

I forget who, but someone was trying really hard to do something in a game. They stopped caring, and all of a sudden they did really well.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:50 pm
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

User Image

cat_lol

I forget who, but someone was trying really hard to do something in a game. They stopped caring, and all of a sudden they did really well.

Sounds like me when I rage quit on a game and come back to it only due to boredom.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:54 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

cat_lol

Sounds like me when I rage quit on a game and come back to it only due to boredom.

There's actually a series on youtube called Rage Quit. He yells a lot of stuff, but it's funny. The first one I saw was for Surgeon Simulator 2013.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 pm
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

cat_lol

There's actually a series on youtube called Rage Quit. He yells a lot of stuff, but it's funny. The first one I saw was for Surgeon Simulator 2013.

I saw him too but he was playing sonic when I watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:20 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

cat_lol

I saw that one too. I also started watching the minecraft episodes and how the center of their city has the team's logo, which was pretty cool.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 pm
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

cat_lol

I saw that one too. I also started watching the minecraft episodes and how the center of their city has the team's logo, which was pretty cool.

That was cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

That was cool.

Even when it exploded with the force of Thor's Hammer.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 pm
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

That was cool.

Yep.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:38 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

That was cool.

Yep.

"What's with all this diamond crap scattered like someone got blown up."
"Yeah, that was me."  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
The Acadamy of the Black Moon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items