Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hullo Folks! <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:27 pm
Thank you for inviting me! It is a real pleasure, now for introductions!

My name is 3Amaranth13, but you all may call me Amaranth or Ama. I've been on Gaia Online since 2009, and my reason for this was a friend has forced me. I am indeed addicted by this lovely website. xP
For the most part, I like to roleplay on Gaia, and I love meeting new people and bringing people together when I do it. I have made a lot of friends because of this, and it makes me very happy. :3

Being invited to this guild felt like an honor to me. I love to help people, in real life and on Gaia. I'm still learning about Gaia myself the more I'm on here, but I'm more than happy to help others who are in need of assistance. If anyone needs my assistance, whether it's a Gaia or real life issue, you can always PM me. I'm more than happy to help anyone who would want to talk to me.
I'm also excited to meet new people here, and I hope to make friends with all of you.

Other than those things, I like old movies, classical music, along with experimental, indie, and classic rock. I also am a writer, so if anyone needs help with some writing, I can help with that too. I also like to paint or draw along the side.
I love to study psychology and ethics. And I also LOVE to read, as well as drinking tea. <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:17 pm
Welcome to the guild!

I love to read and drink tea too. Of course I don't do that as much since I have school.

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:51 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
Welcome to the guild!

I love to read and drink tea too. Of course I don't do that as much since I have school.

Thank you very much. :3
Wish I could have some tea with you, and maybe we'll share some good literature together!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:47 pm
3Amaranth13
The_Mistress_Of_Music
Welcome to the guild!

Wish I could have some tea with you, and maybe we'll share some good literature together!

Of course.
That'd be relaxing, especially after what happened today.

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
3Amaranth13
The_Mistress_Of_Music
Welcome to the guild!

Of course.
That'd be relaxing, especially after what happened today.

Relxation is indeed important to our minds and bodies.
Reading and drinking tea especially or, for me, writing at three in the morning.

Hope your day gets better.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:33 am
3Amaranth13

Thank you. <3  

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items