Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Female // 17 // Looking for an honest guy 15-19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaii Alan Rickman

Man-Hungry Capitalist

6,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:09 pm
Hi there, my name is Cheri. Honestly, I don't know where to begin with this, so I suppose I'll just start babbling. Like I said before, I'm a female, 17 (well... not quite yet, but I will be on the 25th of May :3) and I'm looking for an honest guy to talk to and maybe start a relationship with.

How about a little bit about me? I'm kind of reserved, but very affectionate. I'm a bit awkward when it comes to romance with a new person (and a bit awkward in general), but I warm up pretty quickly.I've only been in a romantic relationship with one person, my best friend, who happened to be a girl. So I don't have a lot of experience with guys or relationships. I'm a fast learner though ^-^
I like a lot of things; cats, video games, anime, books, scary stories, horror movies (although I don't have a lot of experience in that area either), short animation, styling and wearing different wigs, big monsters, and spicy food.
I don't like gore, violence, crime, criminals, scary things, the dark, bugs, mean people, dishonest people, homophobes, transphobes, people who force their beliefs down other people's throats, and stupidity.
My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing, cooking, and singing.

I'll be honest about what I'm looking for in a guy. I'm looking for someone honest and sweet, but who isn't a pushover. Looks don't really matter to me as long as you have a great personality, but there is one thing I take into account. I won't be interested in a guy who is too skinny, or too heavy, , not because I find that unattractive, but because being either of those things may mean that you have an inlaying problem that I might not be able to help you with. But if you are too skinny or too heavy, and you're actively working to get healthy, that's when your weight doesn't matter.
Also, if you live any kind of "strange" lifestyle (like being a furry or Amish or an active Satanist) please tell me. I won't hold it against you, but because of past experiences, I'd like to know. >.>'

So if you're interested, please comment back or shoot me a PM. I'm waiting for you~

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:53 pm
Good luck, I hope your search brings you good results. smile  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff