Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
21 year old male looking for a girlfriend!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constant Uproar

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:34 pm
Hello there!
As the title states, I'm here looking for a relationship(girlfriend.
I'm not looking for something quick, I'd like to get to know one another first. I have other ways
of communicating if Gaia is not best for you. I have Skype and texting. I'm willing to look into other messengers as well if you prefer something else. Anyways send me a message if you want to talk other ways.

A little about me:

-21 years of age

-Male

- Sportsaholic, I love football,basketball, soccer and baseball mostly but I do enjoy playing and watching others. I realize not all people are a fan of them so if I ever get annoying or out of hand with talking about them just let me know and I'll dial it down. : P

-Love animals. Mostly wolves and other canine/dogs. Not a big fan of cats though, sorry. One of my favorite things to do is to go to the Zoo, I love taking pictures and just watching all the majestic creatures.

-Music is a passion. I use to have a bad anger issue as a kid, music and sports became my release. Whenever I'm feeling gloom or upset I'll just go listen to some music and it'll put me in a better place. I love going to concerts and actually have a concert I attend every year.

-I'm a video game player and mostly play my X-Box 360 as well as computer games such as World of Warcraft.

Anyways, that is a bit about me. Now tell me a bit about yourself. What is your biggest hobby?

PMs are welcome as well!  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:01 pm
Constant Uproar
Hello there!
I'm not looking for something quick, I'd like to get to know one another first. I have other ways
of communicating if Gaia is not best for you. I have Skype and texting. I'm willing to look into other messengers as well if you prefer something else. Anyways send me a message if you want to talk other ways.

A little about me:

-21 years of age

-Male

- Sportsaholic, I love football,basketball, soccer and baseball mostly but I do enjoy playing and watching others. I realize not all people are a fan of them so if I ever get annoying or out of hand with talking about them just let me know and I'll dial it down. : P

-Love animals. Mostly wolves and other canine/dogs. Not a big fan of cats though, sorry. One of my favorite things to do is to go to the Zoo, I love taking pictures and just watching all the majestic creatures.

-Music is a passion. I use to have a bad anger issue as a kid, music and sports became my release. Whenever I'm feeling gloom or upset I'll just go listen to some music and it'll put me in a better place. I love going to concerts and actually have a concert I attend every year.

-I'm a video game player and mostly play my X-Box 360 as well as computer games such as World of Warcraft.

Anyways, that is a bit about me. Now tell me a bit about yourself. What is your biggest hobby?

PMs are welcome as well!

So for starters my name is Ciara I'm a 20 year old female
I'm very nice, fun loving and very laid back.
I love watching anime, reading manga, playing video games and art.
I love bike riding, going to the beach, hanging out, going to the movies. I'm a huge fan of cuddling and just over all having a great time.
What I'm looking for is a lasting relationship. I have a full time job but I have many ways of contacting me. Skype, gaia, facebook, cell phone, etc
I do live in florida but I am open to long distance as long as the communication is well kept.
Feel free to quote me or message me.
Tell me a little bit more about yourself.
I don't bite... well hard ^.~ unless you want me to  

xXxHeartless PrincessxXx

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:57 am
Constant Uproar
Hello there!

A little about me:

-21 years of age

-Male

PMs are welcome as well!

Hi I'm 20 female, love sports, mostly hockey (I enjoy playin and watching) and football just to watch, even tho I don't understand most than an ameteur girl. Haha umm I can talk sports and music too, love music, all different kinds,
And I'm not a big video game player. So you will loose me there, unless its sports games, then you got my total interests, I'm just not into the guns and violence, never have been either though.

I got a computer just it has an uncomfy chair. I tend to be on my iPod tho so I can always PM and comment. smile and I got Skype and Yahoo Messanger and Kik Messanger as well as a cellphone w/ unlimited text call and web. So whichever you prefer as well to just communicate. smile

Type back or PM
My Skype is royalsprincess1 if u wanna add that awhile too. Just state your Gaia username in the message it sends me when you want to add me smile

That's all smile

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 pm
still looking : )  

Constant Uproar

Hilarious Genius

Constant Uproar

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm
How is everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:28 pm
Hello friend. I...um...really don't know why I'm here. I just stumbled across this guild and I was like "hmmm" so I came in to see what was going on in here.

I'll be honest, I was afraid it would be all 40/50 year old rapists and 13/14 year old kids

Which is generally not a good combination.

Some of my fears were a little relieved to see that there are people skyping each other, because it's kind of hard to fake that.

I'm still suspicious though.

Anyway, that's all. Bye.  

JillGrace

Dapper Genius

Constant Uproar

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm
JillGrace
Hello friend. I...um...really don't know why I'm here. I just stumbled across this guild and I was like "hmmm" so I came in to see what was going on in here.

I'll be honest, I was afraid it would be all 40/50 year old rapists and 13/14 year old kids

Which is generally not a good combination.

Some of my fears were a little relieved to see that there are people skyping each other, because it's kind of hard to fake that.

I'm still suspicious though.

Anyway, that's all. Bye.

I can understand why you would be suspicious. The internet is the easiest way in the world to be someone you aren't really. Though generally from what I've seen, most people are comfortable and real. It's hard to have the trust to go forward with things, but if you do, I'm sure you'll find yourself happy. : )  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games