Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
22/M looking for his princess!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenoFox

Witty Conversationalist

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:18 pm
Hello, I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Will, I'm 22, and I'm looking for a relationship.
My biggest hobby is gaming. If I'm not working, I'm probably gaming, but I take enough breaks to get on gaia and relax, maybe browse the internet or wiki random things. I love to role play just about anything. I have pictures of myself I'm more than happy to share.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in friendship, something more, or even just role playing! Have a nice day, and thanks for your time!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:07 pm
Yukabacera
Hello, I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Will, I'm 22, and I'm looking for a relationship.
My biggest hobby is gaming. If I'm not working, I'm probably gaming, but I take enough breaks to get on gaia and relax, maybe browse the internet or wiki random things. I love to role play just about anything. I have pictures of myself I'm more than happy to share.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in friendship, something more, or even just role playing! Have a nice day, and thanks for your time!

Hey I am Katie and 20 smile how are you doing?  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PhoenoFox

Witty Conversationalist

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 am
Lily Anette
Yukabacera

Hi Katie! It's nice to meet you! I'm doing well, just woke up so still a bit tired. And yourself?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:51 am
Yukabacera
Lily Anette
Yukabacera

Hi Katie! It's nice to meet you! I'm doing well, just woke up so still a bit tired. And yourself?

Nice to meet you too, and thats good. smile and just the same here I just woke up and am still laying in bed on my iPod on Safari Internet browser on Gaia smile  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PhoenoFox

Witty Conversationalist

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am
Lily Anette
Yukabacera
Lily Anette
Yukabacera

Nice to meet you too, and thats good. smile and just the same here I just woke up and am still laying in bed on my iPod on Safari Internet browser on Gaia smile
Ah, I miss just getting to lay down in bed. Never seem to have time anymore, always got work in the morning, or just too tired... What do you do for fun, Katie? And feel free to PM me if you'd prefer to!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:05 am
Yukabacera
Lily Anette
Yukabacera
Lily Anette
Yukabacera

Ah, I miss just getting to lay down in bed. Never seem to have time anymore, always got work in the morning, or just too tired... What do you do for fun, Katie? And feel free to PM me if you'd prefer to!

That sucks that you never get to just lay down in bed I do it all the time. I'm just tired for like 9 hour and need to let my body rest that amount of hours. It doesn't want to work any other way. It needs a certain amount of rest.

And oh that's cool you work. I'm soon going back to school that's why I'm not.

Also, I love watching ice hockey and roller and ice skating and bowling and playing soccer for fun and hanging out with friends. smile I also love to sing dance and ride horses smile

How about yourself? Anything besides videogames that you enjoy doing a lot???  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PhoenoFox

Witty Conversationalist

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:31 am
Lily Anette
Yukabacera
Lily Anette
Yukabacera
Lily Anette
Yukabacera

That sucks that you never get to just lay down in bed I do it all the time. I'm just tired for like 9 hour and need to let my body rest that amount of hours. It doesn't want to work any other way. It needs a certain amount of rest.

Also, I love watching ice hockey and roller and ice skating and bowling and playing soccer for fun and hanging out with friends. smile I also love to sing dance and ride horses smile

Meh, it's a lifestyle I've gotten used to. I could go on two hours of sleep and be fine all day, though if I had to choose, I'd probably take the nine hours!
Ice Hockey is pretty kick a**. I like it a lot, I just never have the opportunity to watch it. Naturally I like when fights break out, but if they don't, still a very good watch. My main sports to watch are Tennis and Baseball, though bowling is interesting, too.

Well, if I'm not gaming, I'd have to say I was out camping or practicing my makrsmanship.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:23 am
Yukabacera
Lily Anette
Yukabacera
Lily Anette
Yukabacera

Meh, it's a lifestyle I've gotten used to. I could go on two hours of sleep and be fine all day, though if I had to choose, I'd probably take the nine hours!
Ice Hockey is pretty kick a**. I like it a lot, I just never have the opportunity to watch it. Naturally I like when fights break out, but if they don't, still a very good watch. My main sports to watch are Tennis and Baseball, though bowling is interesting, too.

Well, if I'm not gaming, I'd have to say I was out camping or practicing my marksmanship.

I only like to bowl hate watching others bowl. And I'm okay with going to baseball games just get bored easily so I'm on my phone a lot lol. And hockey is absolutely awesome and well we might have to change your lack of hockey watching lol it's on the TV hahaha smile and oh yeah fights are amazing and make the game way more fun but even without them the game is still fun haha smile and that's cool you like to camp, i don't know camping isn't my favorite thing. Don't like spiders haha. I am not PETRIFIED of them just don't like them haha. And what is your marksmanship???  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces