• Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:00 am
Welcome

Info:
My aim is: Tsukikonoko

User Image

Rules:
1. I have the right to refuse an rp.
2. Please don’t bagger me about setting your pony up with Chrysalis. It is okay to offer but don’t expect a response right away.
3. I am slow at replying sometimes with certain rps. It might be because my muse is working for another rp just don’t take it offensively if I respond quickly to another one.
4. Please post in thread or Pm me <3
5. Aim rp is good as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:03 am
Chrysalis

User Image

About:

She is self-absorbed mare who believes she is royalty. She has a strong dislike for females for she considers them rivals at her beauty. She has a great love for the presence of stallions because to her they are tools to be used to do her bidding. She has little interest in love and is all about power. Anything that is sweetly goodie good disgusts her—gives her a cavity. She is all about doing things in order to get what she wants.

Font: Royalblue  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:05 am
User Image

Note: This is an interest idea. I’m not sure if I’ll start a herd. I guess depends if people are interested <3

All Hail! The Queen Herd (U/C)

Closed/Open if interested
: All hail! The Queen!
Chrysalis is a self-absorbed mare who believes she is royalty. She is looking for a spot to claim and gather her minions to do her bidding. She only wants the strongest and has little use for females so most of her herd is a harem filled with stallions. [I’ll probably start a herd thread..but I don’t know if anyone would be interested in that…xD ]

Closed for now unless people are interested! <3

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:07 am
Plots

User Image

: Dark Seduction

Chrysalis uses her charm to fool any stallion in falling for her. She has little intention in falling in love or breeding. At the moment for her it’s all about power and then later finding the right stallion to become her lover so she can pass her lineage.

Those to apply: Stallions! <3333

:Jealousy

She has a strong dislike for other females that might be prettier than her. So if she ever comes across one she’ll show her disdain in a rather violent way. She’ll do anything to get under their skin and ruin them.
Those to apply: Any kind of female will do. :3

:Rejection

A stallion able to deflect her charm and not be tempted in to joining her, she’ll become rather attached at the idea of making him hers. Since she does not take rejection lightly and we’ll do anything in her power to claim what she feels is hers.

Those to apply: A stallion who is hard to impress.

:Adoption

She’ll find a young foal and make him into her son. Showing him the ways of power and how to control a herd, she’ll be secretly sweet to him in private but rough on him when in public’s eye.

Those to apply: Someone willing to let their foal be adopted to someone like Chrysalis xD; <333

[Breeding]
Slots
1. Filled
2. Filled
3. Open
4. Open  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:19 am
Other

If someone is interested in getting a male version of Chrysalis. I don't know if anyone follows MLP but fans created a male version called Metamorphosis...of course you'd have to create your own design but I'd be willing to allow someone to do it <3

Depending it would either be her lifemate or a brother. 8D;  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:22 am
Save <3

User Image  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:28 am
Errrr save one more! <333

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:29 am
OKAY OPAN SESAME! heart  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:18 am
*fangirl scream*

http://youtu.be/LfJR6sAo0CU  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:57 pm
She's gorgeous Nightwing! Congrats n_n

I think the rejection plot sounds fun, I have two potential candidates if you're interested

Vorpal:
User Image
Vorpal is not evil but he is a naturally dangerous stallion to cross paths with. He is nocturnal, more due to his personality than to any physical objection towards the sun, he simply prefers dark and gloomy places. He is often cruel on a somewhat childish manner although he somehow maintains a strange sort of twisted innocence even in his cruelty, he harbors no evil intent, it is simply in his nature to be as he is. Vorpal is reasonably intelligent, in a depraved sort of way and enjoys coming across new acquaintances. He is rarely angered and behaves in a warm, friendly, albeit somewhat alarmingly creepy manner towards any soquili he deigns to start a conversation with. Still, be warned, while he may seem kind and mostly harmless one minute, it is entirely possible he will try to lure you into a deadly trap in the next, without losing an inch on his too wide smile.

And/or Ignazio:
User Image
As an adult, Ignazio is suave, urbane. A lone highwayman and sometimes smuggler who mostly preys on lone travelers throughout the deserts. He chose to not follow his father's path into the ranks of the thieves guild, he makes his own way in the world and is successful enough that he can take care of himself and sneak a few tidbits to his sister to help her out when she's too distracted to notice his efforts. He has serious commitment issues and trouble opening up to females after growing up without a mother, the only mare he truly trusts is Kynreeve. A good looking young stallion, Ignazio is involved superficially with many mares in the Debbani, but never sticks around long enough for anything serious to develop. He flirts and playfully seduces but pushes them away and shuts them out before anything real or meaningful can come out of his dalliances. He has grown into the mutations that once made him an outcast and the target for teasing. His eerie wings and markings now draw the eyes and desires of many mares in the herd. Ignazio is different, occasionally broody, much darker in nature than most of the stallions they are used to, not to mention 'wealthy' by the standards of the Debbani. He trails a string of would be lovers and leaves only broken hearts in his wake.

o-Nightwing-o

Faithofthefallen
Crew

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Faithofthefallen

I do have a plot being set up with Sabin for that category already. However I'm pretty sure she'll run in to many stallions that will reject her and Vorpal looks fun to play with! 8D

So I'll start up an rp probably later tonight k? <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:18 pm
o-Nightwing-o
Faithofthefallen

I do have a plot being set up with Sabin for that category already. However I'm pretty sure she'll run in to many stallions that will reject her and Vorpal looks fun to play with! 8D

Sounds good n_n  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:44 pm
Faithofthefallen
o-Nightwing-o
Faithofthefallen

Sounds good n_n

Here ya go <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:04 am
User Image

Would you be interested in RPing her with Cthulhu? Right now in is plot, he's trying to find insane and evil followers for a herd. I think it'd be funny if both him and Chrysalis were trying to recruit each other, but failing because they both want to be the ones with the power and in charge.

o-Nightwing-o

StarieMichie

Unicorn

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:06 pm
StarieMichie
User Image

Would you be interested in RPing her with Cthulhu? Right now in is plot, he's trying to find insane and evil followers for a herd. I think it'd be funny if both him and Chrysalis were trying to recruit each other, but failing because they both want to be the ones with the power and in charge.

o-Nightwing-o

Omg yeah that would be fun!!! Would you like me to start or you?? :3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas