Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Who wants to get adopted?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:30 pm
Wow, the title seems a little.....disturbing. Anyways, I was hoping who would want their character, an orphan or not, to be adopted by Colville(A character that is being made), a Lancaster, and former hufflepuff. Gah, here's the family profile --> Click me!

I've been thinking about creating a family with other people, and since the Lancaster family still hasn't been formed, I decided to use the chance to rp with other people. I don't necessarily need 2 other characters. It can be more. So just tell me who would want to cooperate with my 'idea'.

So if you want him/her to be a part of the Lancaster family, follow this format, submit it here, and I'll check them:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality[size=8]((1-3 sentences, your choice)):[/size][/b]
[b]Short Background on Character:[/b]
----------
[b]Are you sure that you want your character to be a part of the Lancaster Family? Yes/No:[/b]

Actually, I'm gonna accept anyone who posts here. One big happy family! Oh, and maybe we could roleplay Colville adopting in the orphanage?  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:57 pm
*Both Characters are not yet finished and will need to be approved*

Character Name: Alice Bell
Personality((1-3 sentences, your choice)): She is a very positive/ optimistic person who has a tendency to do things her own way despite the advice of others. She's very kind and loving to everyone around her and is always upbeat and happy. You hardly will ever see her concerned or worried unless it's about buying a new pair of shoes (Yes she loves to shop).
Short Background on Character: She has no idea who her parents are or anything before coming to the orphanage. Her whole past is a blank all but her memory of Jasper… She's been at the orphanage since she was five and has had constant nightmares ever since. A year after arriving Jasper showed up and they've been together ever since. Making a promise that they would never leave each other from that day on it was either they were adopted together or not at all.

----------
Are you sure that you want your character to be a part of the Lancaster Family? Yes/No: Yes

Character Name: Jasper Whitemore
Personality((1-3 sentences, your choice)): He's very quiet, calm, kind, polite, as well as brave and seem to be depressed unless Alice is around and often acts more open when around her as well. He can also be very protective sometimes being a bit overprotective and is said to have real trust issues. He also has a sharp mind and is easily influenced by the emotions of others.
Short Background on Character: He can remember his mother's death but can't remember anything about his father. He believes that these two things are the reason why he was placed in the orphanage. Entering the orphanage was the first time he met Alice a short brown haired girl who skipped to his side the moment she saw him and seemed overly happy about his arrival. The first night he was there Alice had a really bad nightmare. He couldn’t stand the idea of her suffering so he snuck over to her and woke her up. Not wanting him to leave after that he stayed with her. They have been inseparable ever since. Promising her then that he would never leave her and would always be there to protect her.

----------
Are you sure that you want your character to be a part of the Lancaster Family? Yes/No: Yes  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers