-Intro-

Hello. I decided that this summer I should try and break out of my shell a little bit and try to find myself a girlfriend.

-About me-

My name is Josh. I'm 17 and I'm going to be 18 next month!

I'm from Pennsylvania and I live in a small-ish area that is mostly made up of older people, that's one of the reasons I'm making this thread.

I am shy but once I get to know a person I can open up very much.

I am more of the romantic type, I kinda just enjoy the cutesy kinda stuff sweatdrop

-Interests and things I like-

Gaming: Zelda, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, team fortress 2, half-life, counter strike, league of legends, the batman arkham series, left 4 dead, earthbound, and many many others.

Music: Daft Punk, She, Anamanaguchi, some Kpop and Jpop, Queen, Weezer, Marilyn Manson, Paramore, reel big fish, aquabats, streetlight manifesto, neutral milk hotel, and more

Hobbies: computers (like building them and learning about specific things), anime/manga, YouTube, speedruns, I would put more but I'm tired and I can't really think of anything so I'll probably add more later.

-What I am looking for-

I'm looking for someone between 15-21 (I might make exceptions)

Someone who isn't fake (Been lied to in the past emo )

Someone who is willing to be in a long distance relationship if things work out.

I'd prefer you live in the US or Canada, sorry people from other countries time differences are just a pain >.<

-Conclusion-

That's about all I can think of at the moment, if you would like to talk feel free to post here in this thread or send me a PM. Thanks! ^_^