Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
WANTED - ACTIVE MODERATORS [APPLY INSIDE]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you applying to become a moderator
  yup
  ummmmmmmmmmm
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:08 am
Good afternoon fellow gaians wink

To bring back FG4PGS to activity i realise that we need a few more active moderators to assist alongside me. I understand a lot of the posters are no longer active on gaia let alone in the guild but that does not mean that FG4PGS will dwindle into darkness, we still have people actively asking to join the guild, we still have people here willing to bring the guild back as well as people willing to put the work in to achieve this.

PLEASE NOTE

If your willing to apply to possibly become a moderator then you need to understand that you will have a responsibility to the guild and the fellow moderators. If you can give a few hours a day or even a week to be on here then that is good enough for me. You also need to have a understanding of the rules and those have already been noticed in the guild. smile

If you still want to apply then please fill in these details and PM ME them. smile

Name:
Time with guild:
Why do you feel you will be a good moderator to the guild?

Simple questions right whee

Have fun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 pm
I will not be applying this time around since I failed to be a good mod first time around.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 am
Angie moo
I will not be applying this time around since I failed to be a good mod first time around.

Do not let that put you off, You know the rules and have no problem telling ppl off smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 am
Angelic_Highlights
Angie moo

Do not let that put you off, You know the rules and have no problem telling ppl off smile
The other problem, is that I'm gonna be whisked off to basic training soon. So if I do apply and get the mod job it will be temporary~  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:15 am
Angie moo
Angelic_Highlights
Angie moo

The other problem, is that I'm gonna be whisked off to basic training soon. So if I do apply and get the mod job it will be temporary~

Better than nothing ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:04 am
Name: Angie moo
How active are you on gaia? I hop on once a day to check everything.
Time with guild: I've been with the guild from 2006-2011 then left and now I came back a couple of days ago in fact.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:56 pm
if they'd make a good mobile app that i could use on my cell to check forums here and guild posts then i'd be good at keeping up with things. but i'm about to go to school full time and when i am on i tend to keep up with my wow guild i take care of and raid in. But I always come back and check on things. I'll see how much i'm on in the future and if i hop on more maybe i'll ask to mod.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:23 pm
At this point I figure what's the worst that could happen. If you want to add me as crew member I can at least add if I ever get anyone to join. I've been all over gaia today and I don't know if I'm blind or doing it wrong but I can't find a single active bloody guild with ppl talking anywhere. So if i'm going to be in a quiet long dead guild I may as well stick with this one and see if i can add a few people. Just a thought. Who knows. I kinda miss gaia. But are there ppl on here anymore?

edit 3/19/17: well good news is i can confirm there are nice ppl and older ppl even on here too still. It just takes a bit of hunting to find them. that's at least a nice thing to know. gaia is slow but it aint dead yet blaugh  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:59 pm
Name: Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
How active are you on gaia? I've been checking in every year or two.
Time with guild: Dang 15 yrs probably!
Why do you feel you will be a good moderator to the guild? I have a little more free time. I'm not working right now and i help manage a wow and ff14 guild and i have 3 monitors. I've been playing around with the profiles again and plan to go play dress up at least because I miss the site. Would love to see a few more actives on in guild and I hope they find a work around for their flash driven games, aquariums, and housing. But there's still the dress up!

I'm not super familiar with all the changes on gaia but I can be here and keep an eye on chat and watch for invite requests at least. It wouldn't be hard to leave this open on a side window while I play other stuff to watch out for ppl.
I just hate to completely give up on fg4pg.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:37 pm
UPDATE AFTER NEW CAPTAIN CHANGE

Since Angelic_Highlights has since given the guild over to me now the mod applications would only be open to former members whom I've spent enough time with over the years to know they understand the functions of being a mod on gaia and I know their temprament. That being said though the new ppl won't be new forever and when I feel comfortable offering up positions for mod I'll considering opening up applications for some mods.

I have angelic and sakuchwan listed as co captains and they have taken care of this guild as guild leaders both over the years too and I trust them the upmost and you can too should you see them pop in! Angie moo still pops in occassionally as well and was made mod as she was one back in the day. The rest are currently inactive but I'd be hyped should they show back up so we'll just wait and see!

So for now applications are closed as I would approach the ppl individually that I'd have in mind for it should they come back. For now its not difficult moderating by myself as gaia is smaller than it used to be and activity is easy to keep up with right now. Still if anyone wants to just mention they're knowledgable in modding on gaia and want to just leave their name here so we know if someone's interested that'd be fine.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers