Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
The Lovette Family ~ Accepted Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:52 am
xxxx× × ×xxxxTHExxxL O V E T T Exxx FAMILYxxxx× × ×xxxx
(( Originally owned by Cara MiaKitty, joint-ownership with Diamond Wales, Yukina101, and Jade Galaksylph declared 17 March 2017 ))

xxxFAMILY TREExxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gypsy Lovette, wife of Jeremy Lovette, daughter of Thackery and Piper Lovette
NPC
♥ Jeremy Lovette, née Long, husband of Gypsy Lovette, son of Olan and Frida Borson
Played by Diamond Wales
xxx↦ Mallory Lovette, daughter of Gypsy and Jeremy Lovette
xxxPlayed by Diamond Wales
xxx↪ Jack Lovette, son of Gypsy and Jeremy Lovette
xxxPlayed by Cara MiaKitty
xxx↦ Nicodemus Lovette, son of Gypsy and Jeremy Lovette
xxxPlayed by Kungfudemoness
Echo Lovette, husband of Tanya Lovette, son of Thackery and Piper Lovette
NPC
♥ Tanya Lovette, née Cherri, formerly Whitethorne, wife of Echo Lovette, daughter of Gearvin and Nicole Whitethorne
played by Yukina101
xxx↪ Tristan Lovette, son of Echo and Tanya Lovette
xxxPlayed by Cara MiaKitty
xxx↪ Elaina Lovette, daughter of Echo and Tanya Lovette
xxxPlayed by Yukina101

Avian Lovette, son of Ezekiel and Ariana Lovette
played by Jade Galaksylph
♥ Grace Lovette, née Mitchell wife of Avian Lovette, daughter of George and Jessica Mitchell
played by murruelecreuset
Nicole Lovette, daughter of Ezekiel and Ariana Lovette
played by Jade Galaksylph

♥ - Married
↪ - Offspring
↦ - Adopted

xxxFAMILY NPC'Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Timothy Lovette, grandfather to Gypsy, Echo, Avian and Nike
Phyllis Lovette, grandmother to Gypsy, Echo, Avian and Nike
Ezekiel Lovette, father to Avian and Nike
Ariana Lovette, mother to Avian and Nike

xxxOTHER FAMILYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[x] The Borson Family, via Jeremy Lovette
[x] The McGregor Family, via Jeremy Lovette
[x] The Davenport Family, via Jeremy Lovette
[x] The Blake Family, via Jeremy Lovette
[x] The Whitethorne Family, via Tanya Lovette
[x] The Cherri Family, via Tanya Lovette
[x] The Mitchell Family, via Grace Lovette
[x] The Clarisse Family, via Grace Lovette

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRECENT UPDATESxxx

Date of Updates: 14 February 2021

xxxJeremyxxx
- - -
xxxMalloryxxx
- - -
xxxTanyaxxx
- - -
xxxJackxxx
Updated for post-grad
xxxTristanxxx
Updated for post-grad
xxxNicodemusxxx
- - -
xxxGracexxx
- - -
xxxElainaxxx
- - -

xxxAccepted byxxx
𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 03/24/2017
xxxUpdates Accepted byxxx
~Dia [2/17/21]
xxxAccepted Charactersxxx
Gypsy, Echo, Avian, Nicole, Jeremy, Malcolm, Tanya, Jack, Tristan 03/24/2017 Nicodemus 04/15/2018 [Grace 9/16/18] Elaina 09/17/18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:53 am
xxxxT H A C K E R YxxxI S S A CxxxL O V E T T E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx× × ×xxxxDECEASEDxxxx× × ×xxxx
(( as of early Winter 2028 IC // February 2015 IRL ))

Hi, my name is Thackery Issac Lovette.

But I mostly go by Kery.

I'm a man.

I'm 33 years old.

My birthday is 19 March 1993.

I'm the head of the Department for the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts.

My dream job is to be a tinkerer! I’m fascinated by Muggle things, I’d love to have the time to just sit down and figure out how it all works! Particularly computers. They’re simply fascinating. I think I’d like to be a Muggle IT guy, actually. To spend all day working on computers sounds amazing!

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw.

I was in the class of 2011.

I'm interested in women.

I'm currently with my wife, Piper Lovette.

I may seem rather serious and single-minded, but I'm really incredibly light-hearted. I need to maintain my focus while I’m work, but in a less serious situation I’m quite fun, really. I mean, I’m certainly the serious one on my marriage, but if I were a complete dullard, my wide wouldn’t like me so much, now would she?

My background story is that I come from an old family, and was raised as such. I found it a bit stifling, really. So many rules, so many expectations. Being away from my parents during the school year was heaven. I got amazing grades, of course, but that was more because I wanted to than because of familial pressure. I enjoyed my lessons, even the ones other people thought were boring. That’s how I met my wife, actually. In 5th year, my Head of House asked me to help another student study for exams, because she was not doing very well and I was the top of my class. Piper was utterly hopeless when it came to lessons; she wasn’t the sort to enjoy school. I did manage to help her squeak by with an A in almost everything, and she decided to pay me back by, as she put it, ‘loosening me up.’ I went on a date with her that weekend, and it was the most fun I ever remember having. I kept to my studies, but I was never the same after that. I stopped caring about my parent’s high expectations, I stopped feeling pressured to be what they expected, and I let myself study things that were interesting to me instead of things they wanted me to study. That’s how I discovered my love of Muggle things; I had taken Muggle Studies in 5th year, and found it utterly fascinating, but I’d never paid much notice to it, trying to please my parents. When 6th year rolled around, I took that, as well as doubling up on several other Muggle lessons, and never went back. I didn't take the NEWTS for those lessons, of course, but I did all the work. When I graduated, I married Piper and went into the Ministry in the Department for the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts. We had Gypsy within our first year of marriage, and Echo a year later. Piper passed her artistic nature and special genes onto her daughter, and I passed my love of Muggles on to Echo, although he’s more of a book person and I’m a tech nerd.

I enjoy messing around with computers, watching Muggle television, spending time with my kids, eating outside at sunset, and watching my wife work.

I despise people who treat tradition like law, narrow-mindedness, people who can’t relax and enjoy themselves, seeing my parents look down their noses at my family, and the fact that magic interferes with Muggle technology and makes it hard for me to really study it.

I'm afraid of my parents making my children feel like they’re less than perfect.

My strengths are that I’m clever and that I know how to relax.

My flaws are that I tend to get wrapped up in my work and lose track of time.

I look like this.

My wand is a Oak with Unicorn hair, 12 and 1/2 inches.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy: E
Charms: O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
Herbology: E
History of Magic: O
Potions: E
Transfiguration: E
Alchemy: E
Ancient Studies: O
Arithmancy: E
Cursebreaking: A
Muggle Studies: O
Study of Ancient Runes: A
Wizard Law: A
World Studies: E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms: O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
History of Magic: O
Potions: E
Transfiguration: E
Ancient Studies: O
Muggle Studies: O
World Studies: E

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 am
xxxxP I P E RxxxG I S E L L ExxxL O V E T T E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx× × ×xxxxDECEASEDxxxx× × ×xxxx
(( as of early Winter 2028 IC // February 2015 IRL ))

Hi, my name is Piper Giselle Lovette.

But I mostly go by Pip.

I'm a woman.

I'm 33 years old.

My birthday is 7 September 1993

I work in my very own Ceramic Studio! I teach classes, too.

My dream job is to do exactly what I’m doing, create. It’s wonderful.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw.

I was in the class of 2011.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with my husband, Thackery.

I may seem like I’m a bit off my rocker, but I'm really quite the thinker. I just don’t think in a way most people can understand. I’m the embodiment of every stereotype associated with the word ‘creative,’ off in my own world more often than not. But my creative mind lets me to think outside the box and come up with solutions that few people can see. My brain tends to follow odd paths to get to the final result, but it gets there all the same.

My background story is that I’m just like my mother. I never knew my father, he died when I was still really little. I have vague memories of him, a kind, smiling man. Just enough to know that he loved me. But my mom raised me all her own, and I ended up just like her, a dreamy, distracted, why-am-I-here-when-I-could-be-creating, doodles-on-her-notes artist. And I did doodle on my notes and skip lessons if I was suddenly inspired to create something. I wasn’t always the best student… alright, I was never the best student. But I was smart. Actually, I was the student that the professor’s called after class to find out why she was doing so poorly when she was so obviously smart. My Head of House never understood how I could ‘squander my brains,’ as he put it. But I was never interested in books. I knew I was going to be an artist, so why should I bother with anything else? I’m glad I was that way, though, and that my professors saw my potential, because if they hadn’t, they wouldn’t have kept trying, and then Kery wouldn’t have been asked to tutor me for my OWLs. He was so uptight, but I saw something in him. We got along great, he helped me pass almost all my exams (some were a lost cause, I’m sorry) and the I took him on the date that changed his life. I don’t think he knew how to have fun before that, but after, he was sold on it. I mean, who wouldn’t be? He stopped letting his parents boss him around and became his own man, which was amazing, and then we fell in love. It was a whirlwind romance, and we got married almost immediately after graduating, and had our first child, Gypsy, almost immediately after that. Echo came a year later, and we decided our little family was complete. Now Kery works in the Ministry, tinkering with Muggle toys all day, and I have the freedom to create! It’s wonderful.

I enjoy throwing at the wheel, coming up with new ways to make functional pottery artistic, exploring nature for inspiration, working with my daughter on her own art, and helping my son find new books to read.

I despise boring or plain dishware and pottery, boring or plain people, people who spend more time on their jobs than their lives, people who think their job is their life, and not having any inspiration to create.

I'm afraid of carpal tunnel and arthritis. It sounds like a joke, but it’s not. It would make working with clay impossible for me, and I can’t have that.

My strengths are that I can think outside of the box and that I’m about as open-minded as a person could be.

My flaws are that I have a temper I can’t seem to control and I really don’t think that’s a bad thing.

I look like this.

My wand is a Willow with Fairy Hair, 12 and 2/3 inches.

My pet is a Greater Sooty Owl, named Charcoal.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Charms: A
Defense Against the Dark Arts: A
Herbology: E
History of Magic: P
Potions: A
Transfiguration: P
Art: O
Cooking with Magic: E
Divination: A
Muggle Art: O
Muggle Studies: E
Mythology: A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Herbology: A
Art: O
Cooking with Magic: O
Muggle Art: O
Muggle Studies: E

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I’m a Metamorphmagus! I don’t really use it much anymore, although when I was in school I loved playing with my looks. No one knew what I really looked like until my third year!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:09 am
xxxxxxG Y P S Y xxxA I S H Exxx L O V E T T Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx× × ×xxxxNPCxxxx× × ×xxxx
(( as of November 2018 ))

xxxxxxA B O U T MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES »» Gyp
              AGE »» 33
              BIRTHDAY »» 17 October 2010
              GENDER »» Female
              FACE-CLAIM »» »» Mary Elizabeth Winstead
              BLOOD STATUS »» Pureblood
              WAND »» 13 and 2/3 inches, Apple with Fairy Hair, pliable with a spiraled shaft
              MORE-THAN-AVERAGE »» Metamorphmagus
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English
              ACCENT »» Estuary
              PET »» Two-toed Sloth Sir Arthur Slothington, owl Pablo

xxx»» Pranks
              xxx»» Exploration
              xxx»» Fashion
              xxx»» Body modification
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Artist's block
              xxx»» Boring people
              xxx»» Obnoxious clients
              xxx»» The skate park
              xxx»» Emmet
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Painting
              xxx»» Playing with her kids
              xxx»» Tattooing

xxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CREATIVE
              xxx»» Gypsy is, in a word, an artist. She's never happier than when she's alone in her studio, painting. Her creativity goes beyond her artistic prowess, though; she's rather clever, and is able to think outside of the box in a way that people can have trouble keeping up with. Sometimes she comes across as scatter-brained, but really her mind follows a very linear path... it just moves quickly and she rarely bothers to articulate each step it takes from one topic to the next.

OBNOXIOUS
              xxx»» Gypsy likes to stand out. Loud colors, loud clothes... loud mouth... At best, she generally comes across as annoying, except to those who are either used to her or inclined to get along with her personality-type. At worst... well, she's the sort of person that most either love or hate, which is perfectly fine with her. She likes having all eyes on her, and really couldn't care less what she has to do to get them there.

SELF-ABSORBED
              xxx»» She likes to be the center of attention, mostly because she's got a big head and likes having her ego stroked. She has trouble dealing with things when she's not good at them, mostly because she thinks that she should be the best at everything, just because she's her. She generally likes to assume that she's the prettiest, the coolest, the smartest, whatever she needs to be best at in any given situation to come out on top.

IMPATIENT
              xxx»» Gypsy doesn't like waiting around. If she's waiting, she's not doing, and that's not something she's okay with. When she makes a decision, she wants to enact it immediately, and gets exasperated to no end when things hold her up. She can't stand waiting in lines, and has more than once hopped her moped onto the sidewalk because she got sick of driving in traffic. If it can and must be done, it should be done now, not later. Unless it's something she doesn't want to do, that is, in which case there's a 50/50 chance she'll do it as fast as humanly possible to get it over with, or pretend it doesn't exist period.

PROTECTIVE
              xxx»» Gypsy is an older sister and a mother, and as loud and obnoxious as she is, her younger brother is equally shy and meek. He was an easy target for bullies, which of course meant that she had to be the one to step up and have his back. As such, she developed a pretty wide protective streak, and feels obligated to look out for anyone who she thinks needs her. In regards to her children, and the children of anyone close to her, this is especially true. Normally, her bark is far worse than her bite, but when it comes to them, the opposite is true. If they're being threatened with any sort of bodily harm, she blacks out completely. Whatever happens between that moment and when she comes to is between the poor sap that threatened her kids, and God.

FLIRTATIOUS
              xxx»» he best way to stroke Gypsy's ego is to get some guy to trip over his tongue trying to talk to her. She's so used to being a flirt that oftentimes, she doesn't realize she's doing it. She just happens to enjoy the attention, and has gotten so accustomed to behaving in a manner that'll get it, she often forgets to reign it in, much to the annoyance of her husband, who for all his ego has something of a jealous streak. Still, as much as she enjoys the attention, and as fun as she thinks the flirting is, it doesn't mean anything to her, and she doesn't do so intentionally if she thinks it'll get her into trouble.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Creative
              xxx»» Confident
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Short temper
              xxx»» Immature
              FEARS
              xxx»» Losing her loved ones
              xxx»» Splinching

xxxxxxB A C K S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» In her youth, Gypsy was allowed to get away with basically anything. Her parents spoiled her and her brother, always doing whatever they could to get the two of them exactly what they wanted. She discovered at a young age that she had a gift for art, like her mother, and dedicated whatever time she wasn't trying to get into trouble to working on her painting skills.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR »» Gypsy was devastated when she was sorted into Ravenclaw, certain that being in the house of the nerds was going to make her boring. However, she did manage to cause a bit of trouble that year by getting into an argument in Astronomy when her protective instinct took over and she felt obligated to defend her fellow classmates from a Slytherin boy with a snobby attitude, which got her a detention. However, nothing else really happened that year, so at the end, she called it a bust. Her only fond memory of that year was meeting her best friend Jer.
                  SECOND YEAR »» Gypsy's second year seemed determined to make up for her lack of excitement first year, in all the wrong ways. First, she and Jer found the body of a dead student down in the dungeons, which understandably caused her to panic. Then, she attended the Fall Festival, at which a group of insane vampires decided to cause chaos. Gypsy managed to save one of her friends from one of the vampires, and then immediately hunted down her brother to ensure he was safe. Thankfully, the remainder of the year was uneventful.
                  THIRD YEAR »» The Summer before Gypsy's third year, she was out at the museum and ran into someone who she thought was her best friend, but then turned out to be, as far as she could tell, his doppelganger, whose name was Michael. Learning that Michael was adopted, and knowing that Jer was, she became completely convinced that they were long-lost brothers and decided that they had to meet. Her year at school was mostly uneventful, although she did spend a lot of it being irrationally annoyed at Jer for no reason she could discern. Towards the end of the year, she met an older boy in Slytherin, Daniel Kiremono, who asked her to be his date to some social function that Summer, because he absolutely needed a date, to which she said yes, because hey, he was cute!
                  FOURTH YEAR »» Gypsy went to the social thing with Daniel, and at it, through conversation with his older sister, somehow managed to get invited to join them in Paris. She agreed, obviously, knowing she'd likely never get the chance otherwise, and ended up having a very good time, in no small part because Daniel utterly spoiled her. Early into her fourth year, he asked her to be his girlfriend, and they began officially dating. However, over the course of the year, she became increasingly distressed that something was wrong, leading up to a realization that, however subtly, she had been changing herself for Daniel, which was of course unacceptable. She immediately broke up with him.
                  FIFTH YEAR »» The Summer before her fifth year, Gypsy discovered that Jer had told his biological brother the truth about magic. She took it upon herself to introduce Michael to the wizarding world in a more overt fashion, and arranged for him to meet her at Diagon Alley one day. What started as an outing ended up turning into a date, and the pair were an official couple by the end of it. She kept in touch with him once the term started, but the more time she spent away from him, the more she got the feeling that she really needed to break up with him. Eventually, she admitted to herself that her interest in Michael was because she had been adamantly in denial about the fact that she had a crush on Jer. She broke up with Michael over the winter break, and proceeded to attempt to avoid Jer at all costs, paranoid that if they were to date, eventually it would ruin their relationship. However, when OWLs rolled around, Gypsy was unprepared to face her boggart, and was traumatized by the event. in her panicked state, she finally dropped the act and kissed him.
                  SIXTH YEAR »» Compared to the previous, her sixth year was uneventful. She doesn't really remember much of it, other than spending an awful lot of time snogging Jer in broom closets. The pair made the leap from best friends to couple fairly easily, though most time not spent snogging one another is still spent fighting over the most ridiculous things. There was something of a fiasco with the new Potions professor, who chose to treat them like children on the first lesson and couldn't even be bothered to stand her ground when confronted with her own idiocy. Gypsy elected to drop the course, but intends to go through with taking the NEWT to prove a point. There was also the Yule Ball, which was relatively uneventful, aside from the appearance of a certain obnoxious poltergeist.
                  SEVENTH YEAR »» Gypsy's seventh year got off to a simple enough start, and she figured it was going to be a perfectly normal if dreadfully uneventful year of studying, studying and more studying. Then, just before the Winter holidays, she received a letter that her parents had died in a tragic accident. Shaken by the news, she proceeded to spend her days moping and making horribly reckless decisions, the least of which was not going out for Beater practice in the middle of the night with no backup. She was exceptionally grateful for Jer and his family, who put up with her nonsense and let her stay with them for the holidays to keep her from having to stay at school or go home. After the break, she threw herself into her studies for a distraction, figuring that if nothing else, her NEWT scores should be decent.

ADULTHOOD
              xxx»» Gypsy had always planned on traveling a bit before she actually had to grow up. She'd envisioned herself journeying all over the globe to see the greatest works of art, being inspired by everything until she couldn't handle it anymore and had to create a masterpiece of her own. Instead, graduation came with guardianship of her brother, in spite of his being only two years younger than herself. She found herself faced with the daunting task of getting a job, and finding somewhere to live, because she couldn't stand the thought of going 'home' without her parents there. She crashed at Jer's family's home and Echo with Tanya's oldest brother while she hunted. Eventually, she half-conned her way into an apprenticeship/job at the tattoo parlor in Diagon Alley, and sweet-talked the owner into letting her rent out the flat above at a discount. Having successfully attained an income and provided a roof over her brother's head, any attempts by her grandparents to argue her guardianship were thwarted, and she tried not to be too bitter about the whole thing.
              xxx»» That winter saw them invited to a family meal with her grandparents, uncle, aunt, and cousins. Gypsy didn't particularly want to go, but the Lovette patriarch had been making an arse of himself, so she figured she could oblige him as long as she made him regret it. There was a bit of bitter and snarky back and forth between her and her grandparents, insults flying left and right until her grandfather threatened her. At that, Jer stole her grandfather's wand and put a knife in his face, threatening him before the couple stormed out. Afterwards at her flat, a discussion about the altercation turned into a fake engagement, a plot on their part to horrify and possibly kill the old couple via heart attack. Of course, the fake engagement eventually ended up becoming a real one, with a very real wedding. Gypsy made sure the entire thing was a huge spectacle, and designed the guest list specifically to up the ante on her grandparents.
              xxx»» Of course, they hit a small snag during the planning process, that snag being the discovery of a little boy at the orphanage who looked like a clone of Jer and his brother as toddlers. It turned out the boy was their brother, dropped off at the same orphanage they had been by the same shite parents. The couple had a bit of a fight over it, namely because Jer wanted to adopt him. Gypsy couldn't see herself being a decent mother, and didn't think Jer was taking her into consideration when making that decision, which made her question if he was really as committed to her as she was to him. This was especially concerning for her since up until then, Jer had been dragging his feet on getting a job and moving in with her, but he had no qualms about adopting a child and presumably having to get a job to raise him. They sorted it out, Jer attempting to reassure her that her doubts regarding her ability to raise a kid were just that, her own. However, her residual paranoia made her clingy, both with Jer and the child, a little boy named Malcolm. Even with her trepidation, she took to the boy easily, swiftly taking on the role of mother, even if she didn't quite realize it. Shortly after the wedding, she discovered she was pregnant, and they ended up with another son, this one named Jack.
              xxx»» For a while, things seemed more or less settled for them, though the lives of their relatives weren't so calm. Jer's brother Kenny in particular hit a rough spot when his girlfriend Jojo was kidnapped, and he was bitten by a werewolf searching for her, a fact he revealed to Gypsy when he asked her to tattoo his arm to cover up the bite scar. She covered the bite, reassured Kenny that neither she nor Jer cared about his being a werewolf, and eventually Jojo was found, so Gypsy figured they were through the worst of it.
              xxx»» Unfortunately, she was wrong. Honestly, she's still not entirely clear on the details, namely because there are a lot of names she can't keep straight for people she never met, and the entire thing was rather traumatic. Apparently, Jer's adoptive mother Frida's brother Roald was an abusive murderous sociopath or something, and had been killing people for years and leaving the rest of the family none the wiser. That is, until Jer's brother Balder noticed his cousin Glynn (who nobody in the family had even known about?) was acting odd, and confronted him. Glynn told Balder the truth, and Balder concocted some harebrained scheme with his best friend to 'save' Glynn, which went about as well as you'd expect since they were fifteen.
              xxx»» Somehow, Jer's brother Leon ended up involved as well, which was odd, given that Balder was an adoptive brother and Leon was a biological brother, and the two didn't have much overlap beyond that and attending school together. But, somehow their attempt to save Glynn put a target on the backs of a good chunk of both their families, including Gypsy, Jer, and their kids. Roald found their flat and came after them, attacking them with the intention to kill. Roald threatened them all, and told Jer to choose who would die first, which caused Jer to check out completely. Gypsy wasn't doing much better with a wand in her face, nor were the kids. But, apparently the fear was enough to snap something in Jack to attention, because the child screamed and Roald's robes promptly caught on fire. The sight of the fire subsequently snapped Gypsy out of it, and she apparated the four of them mostly successfully away, taking them to her brother's to hide out. Not wanting to place her kids in danger again, she refused to return to the flat until Roald was dead.
              xxx»» Life continued on more or less as normal, with Gypsy's kids getting to school age. She was struggling a lot with them growing up, especially when Malcolm started school. There was some additional struggle when it turned out that Malcolm was actually a Mallory, which Gypsy and Jer were obviously supportive of. However, being supportive didn't mean there weren't things to overcome. Still, they managed to muddle through reasonably well, with little in the way of trauma, at least as far as she knew. They also ended up adopting another child, a boy named Nicodemus who caught the couple's eye when they were at the orphanage to help out one day. Nico fit in well with their weird little family, though Gypsy wasn't thrilled to be sending him off to school less than a year after adopting him. She's not looking forward to her youngest starting school soon, either.

xxxxxxS C H O O L AND C A R E E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED »» Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
              HOUSE »» Ravenclaw
              GRADUATED »» 2029
              OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» EE
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» A
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» P
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» O
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» O
              xxxART »» O
              xxxCARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES »» A
              xxxCOOKING WITH MAGIC »» O
              xxxDIVINATION »» O
              xxxMUGGLE ART »» O
              xxxWANDLESS MAGIC PRACTICE CLASS »» EE
              xxxWANDLORE STUDIES »» EE

NEWT SCORES
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxPOTIONS »» A
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» O
              xxxART »» O
              xxxCOOKING WITH MAGIC »» EE
              xxxWANDLESS MAGIC PRACTICE CLASS A
              xxxMUGGLE ART »» O

CURRENT JOB »» Tattoo Artist and co-owner of the All or Nothing Ink and Board shop
              DREAM JOB »» Traveling artist and official groupie to her husband

xxxxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» Straight
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» Married
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» Jeremy Lovette

FAMILY
              xxx»» Husband Jeremy Lovette daughter Mallory, sons Nicodemus and Jack Lovette
              xxx»» Father Thackery Lovette (deceased) Mother Piper Lovette (deceased)
              xxx»» Brother Echo Lovette Tanya Tristan and Elaina
              xxx»» Grandfather Timothy (deceased) Grandmother Phyllis
              xxx»» Uncle Ezekiel Lovette Aunt Ariana
              xxx»» Cousin Avian Lovette Grace Lovette
              xxx»» Cousin Nicole Lovette
              xxx»» Father-in-law Olan Borson (deceased) Mother-in-law Frida
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Magnus Borson Eretria, Bethany, Rune, Asbjørn
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Luke Nalson-Lillantine Steffi Lillantine Joellen, Loke, and Isolde
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Kenneth Blake Johanna Blake Lillian and Abigail Cody
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Balder Borson Kiera Borson
              xxx»» Sisters-in-law Joi McGregor, Aubrey Gardiner
              xxx»» Brothers-in-law Michael Davenport, Leon and Wallis McGregor
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» Best friend Jeremy Lovette
              xxx»» Best friend Jessamine Xanders
              xxx»» Tobias and Veronica Walsh
              xxx»» Dorian Xanders
              xxx»» Austmar Eide
              xxx»» Cecilia Quintana
              xxx»» Kyu-Hyun Lee
              xxx»» Alexandria Quimby-Scott
              xxx»» Johanna Tempest
              xxx»» Kenneth Blake
              xxx»» Tanya Lovette
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» Emmet Hughes
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» Diagon Alley Shopkeepers
              xxx»» All or Nothing customers

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:11 am
xxxxxxE C H O xxxR I L E Yxxx L O V E T T Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx× × ×xxxxNPCxxxx× × ×xxxx
(( as of November 2018 ))

NICKNAMES »» Gecko
              AGE »» 30
              BIRTHDAY »» 28 July 2012
              GENDER »» Male
              FACE-CLAIM »» »» Ian Somerhalder
              BLOOD STATUS »» Pureblood
              WAND »» 9 3/4 inches, Dogwood with Fox Fur, supple and smooth
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English
              ACCENT »» »» Received Pronunciation
              PET »» Owl Wheatley

xxx»» Video games
              xxx»» Classic literature
              xxx»» Cats
              xxx»» Thunderstorms
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» His grandparents
              xxx»» Distractions
              xxx»» Predictable plots in media
              xxx»» Obnoxious noises
              xxx»» The skate park
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Reading
              xxx»» Writing
              xxx»» Video games

STUDIOUS
              xxx»» Echo likes to learn. He doesn't much care what he's learning, because all information can be useful at some point or another. He's often got his nose in a book, if it's not a gothic horror novel, it's typically some boring text he finds far more fascinating than he should. He's rarely uninformed, and while he may lack the practical knowledge on a lot of subjects, he's almost certainly done the reading.

CURIOUS
              xxx»» His love of learning stems from an adventurous and inquisitive nature; he's quite fond of mysteries, and more fond of solving them. Echo tends to err on the side of dramatic and considers anything he does with the end result of 'discovering' something to be a quest, and he enjoys his quests very much. Be it trying to find the best Indian Food in London or the glitches required to properly speed run a video game, it doesn't matter, once it's caught his attention he's on it until he's found an answer.

QUIET
              xxx»» Echo was always the quiet one of him and his sister. He always found her annoying and obnoxious, and never wanted to bother someone the way she bothered him. He rarely if ever gets loud, and only raises his voice if absolutely necessary. He's perfectly happy to blend into the background most days, keeping himself to quiet work and quiet hobbies. He's not really one for walking on the wild side, unless he's following behind his wife.

THOUGHTFUL
              xxx»» Echo's thought process tends to be very slow and methodical. He likes to go through things step by step, usually more than once, to ensure he hasn't missed anything. If he's working to solve a problem, he tries to come at it from all angles to ensure the best solution. When it comes to dealing with emotional issues, he tries to remain logical and not let his own feelings get the better of his judgement.

ROMANTIC
              xxx»» Though he'll likely never admit it, Echo's second favorite genre of film is romance. He enjoys love stories (though obviously the classics are better than anything recent), and believes in all the old cliches. He's never one to hesitate with a romantic gesture, grand or otherwise, and likes to try and keep Tanya on her toes when it comes to what he's up to. Unfortunately, he's rather predictable, so it's rarely a surprise by the time he reveals his plans, but it's the thought that counts.

RESPONSIBLE
              xxx»» Echo was always the mature one in his family. Though he doesn't like to admit it, that often included his parents. His father was more mature than his mother, and obviously more mature than his sister, but there were still times that Echo found himself staring at the man, unable to believe that their roles were not reversed. Echo takes himself quite seriously when it comes to things like his finances, his career, and his family. He's very no-nonsense and gets irritated when people don't take serious matters seriously.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Objective
              xxx»» Fast learner
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Stick in the mud
              xxx»» Easily annoyed
              FEARS
              xxx»» The dark
              xxx»» AI

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Born a mere 21 months after his older sister, Echo was nonetheless subjected his entire life to the reminder that he was her 'kid' brother. While Gypsy was brash and chaotic, Echo was always quiet, finding his sister annoying at best and unbearably obnoxious at worst. Still, sibling mishaps aside, his childhood was a happy one. Like his father, he developed a love for muggle media, although his preference was always for films.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR »» Echo's first year of school, he somehow made many friends in spite of his complete lack of social skills or even desire to be social at all. This was somewhat marred, however, by his attendance at the Fall Festival, which underwent a vampire attack.
                  SECOND YEAR »» In Echo's second year of school, his sister forced him to tryout for the House Quidditch team to fill the roster. In spite of his reluctance, he found that he actually enjoys Quidditch, but will never admit it. He also developed a crush on one of his best friends, Kas.
                  THIRD YEAR »» The Summer before Echo's third year, he invited his three best friends over for a movie night. He and Kas, with a fairly strong push from Tanya and Elsie, confessed their feelings for each other. They dated for the majority of third year, but when Kas realized that Echo was growing too serious, he confessed that he was dying, and broke up with Echo.
                  FOURTH YEAR »» Echo spent much of his fourth year depressed over the impending death of his friend. He found it hard to look positively at just about anything, and became somewhat obsessed with romantic portrayals of death, spending most of his Summer watching dramatic black and white horror movies and composing awful poetry. The only thing that really made him feel even remotely better was spending time with Tanya, who had an uncanny ability to make him smile in spite of it all. Towards the end of the year, he realized he had developed a crush on her, and attempted desperately to ignore it so that things between them wouldn't get weird.
                  FIFTH YEAR »» One day over the Summer prior to fifth year, Echo received a phone call from a very upset Tanya, who informed him that something was wrong with her younger brother and he was in the hospital. Echo went immediately to her home to keep her company and to try and take her mind off of it. Shortly after, they found themselves at the hospital, waiting for news from the Healers. After a long day of waiting and worrying, they were told Timothy would be fine. Echo and Tanya made plans to spend the evening together, winding down from the stressful day, but before they went to his house to watch movies, she confessed her feelings for him. Nothing of any particular note happened that school year, aside from his escorting her to the Yule Ball as his girlfriend, and their OWL exams, on which he was pleased to say he did exceptionally well.
                  SIXTH YEAR »» This was not the best year for the Lovette family; shortly before the holiday break, Echo was informed via a letter from his grandmother that his parents had died in an accident. He ended up handling the whole ordeal far better than his sister, but was still quite understandably upset. He can, however, say that something positive sort of came from the experience, namely that he ended up spending the Christmas holidays with Tanya's older brother Chalmes, and figures that it was a decent bonding experience for the two of them, which was rather nice since he generally worries about her family wanting to kill him. The second half of the year was uneventful, and generally positive. Though, at the end of the year, he found himself annoyed that his sister and Xavier had decided to make him Quidditch Captain, something he was rather hoping to avoid.
                  SEVENTH YEAR »» The Summer before Echo's seventh year was an odd one. The death of his parents left his sister as his legal guardian, something his grandparents were rather upset about. However, seeing as he would be of age himself in July, there wasn't much they could do about it. Echo stayed with Chalmes for the first little bit of his holiday while his sister secured a place to live, then with her from when she got the flat until he turned seventeen. Once he was of age, he went back home. His seventh year itself was uneventful, his focus on studies for his NEWT exams and dealing with being Quidditch captain eating up most of his time.

ADULTHOOD
              xxx»» Echo's first task after graduating was to get a job, which he wasn't overly thrilled about. Namely, because he had a very specific company he was interested in working for, which happened to be owned by his girlfriend's father. If it weren't for the fact that he was intent on working in publishing, he would've elected to apply somewhere else, but Whizz-Hard was definitely his best option. Luckily, his relationship with Tanya didn't seem to have a negative impact on his getting hired. However, he'd be lying if he said it didn't make him nervous as hell about his job.
              xxx»» Of course, it might not have been such a big deal, if not for the fact that Tanya seemed intent on moving in with him. Gearvin Whitethorne was a very old-fashioned man, and Echo had hoped to stay on his good side by adhering to old-fashioned rules regarding his relationship with the man's daughter. Unfortunately, Tanya snuck her way into his home despite his protests, and he gave up on trying to prevent it. However, he remained anxious about her living with him up until she eventually proposed to him (he'd refused to propose to her, since she had a hangup about getting married too young). They married on Halloween, and Tanya was pregnant with their first child immediately, Tristan being born almost nine months to the day after their wedding. Things carried on rather smoothly, and three short years later their second child, a daughter named Elaina, was born.

HOUSE »» Ravenclaw
              GRADUATED »» 2030
              OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» EE
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» EE
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» O
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» O
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» O
              xxxANCIENT STUDIES »» O
              xxxGHOUL AND GHOST STUDIES »» O
              xxxHEALING »» O
              xxxMUGGLE MYTHOLOGY »» O
              xxxMUGGLE STUDIES »» O
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» O
              xxxSTUDY OF ANCIENT RUNES »» O
              xxxWORLD STUDIES »» O

NEWT SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» A
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» A
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» O
              xxxPOTIONS »» A
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» O
              xxxANCIENT STUDIES »» O
              xxxGHOUL AND GHOST STUDIES »» O
              xxxMUGGLE MYTHOLOGY »» O
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» O
              xxxSTUDY OF ANCIENT RUNES »» O

CURRENT JOB »» Agent for Whizz-Hard Books, Author
              DREAM JOB »» Author

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» Bi
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» Married
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» Tanya Lovette

FAMILY
              xxx»» Children Tristan and Elaina Lovette
              xxx»» Sister Gypsy Lovette, brother-in-law Jeremy, nephews Malcolm and Jack
              xxx»» Grandparents Timothy and Phyllis Lovette
              xxx»» Uncle Ezekiel Lovette, Aunt Ariana, cousins Avian and Nike
              xxx»» In-laws Gearvin and Nicole Whitethorne
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Chalmes Whitethorne, sister-in-law Elliryanna, niblings Chance, Kory, Lillith, and Lilah
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Christopher Whitethorne, sister-in-law Adalaide, niblings Desiree and Zachary
              xxx»» Sister-in-law Eretria Borson, brother-in-law Magnus, niblings Bethany, Rune, and Asbjørn
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Issac Whitethorne
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» Best friend Tanya Lovette
              xxx»» David and Elsbeth Shiochet
              xxx»» Timothy Whitethorne
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» - - -
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» Whizz-Hard Books staff
              xxx»» Diagon Alley shop owners/assistants/residents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:17 pm
xxxxxxxx 《 AVIAN ZECHARIAH LOVETTE 》 xxxxxxxx

xxxxxN O N x P L A Y E R xC H A R A C T E Rxxxxx

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Birth Name — Avian Zechariah Lovette

Nickname(s) — Avian, Bird

Age — 25

Birthday — January 2, 2018 [Capricorn]

Gender — Male

Orientation — Straight

Wand — 11 ½ Inches, Ash Wood , Peacock Feather Core , Bendy with Bent Shaft

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏ

Birthplace — Rutland, England

Current Residency — Cotswolds, England

Nationality — British

Heritage — English, French

Language/Dialect — English

Accent — Received Pronunciation x

Blood Status — Pureblood

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hair Color — Brown

Eye Color — Grey

Height — 5'10" ft

Notable Features — Two slashed scars on right thigh and right back shoulder, eyeglasses, left forearm tattoo x

Image Reference — Alex Goot x

Iɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Personality

SENSITIVEHis backbone lacks the foundation and is somehow delicate in the inside when his family don't seem to believe in anything he could possibly be other than being a good heir and marrying well. He can sense that he made a person angry, offended, or hurt that he would immediately feel guilty about it. This also applies to himself, he gets easily offended or hurt when insulted or criticized, could even be insecure if it is really bad. Actually, it can come to the point that he was fairly easy to break as he was an emotionally-driven person.

ARTISTICAvian, being quite influenced by his uncle, aunt, and his cousins, became inspired in doing the same like them. He would be happy if an awesome song was played in the wireless magic radio, or if he found a blank parchment for him to draw what he wanted in his study room. Apparently, he figured that he is musically and artistically talented than anything else, and he would anything to nurture and cherish it.

INTELLIGENTAvian was raised to be intelligent: raised to know everything and to be a good academic so have what his family defined as a "good future" (ie. Ministry Worker). He thinks that things can be solved without unnecessary fights, even trying to think out of the box if it was reasonable enough. He is actually good in his academic school work, especially if it was something that he isn't obliged to do so.

COMPASSIONATENo doubt, for all of the cold upbringing, Avian managed to have a very compassionate heart after being exposed to his uncle's family. He is generous and selfless, willing to take the time to help a friend with his resources and his intelligence. Avian is more or less happy to guide anyone regardless of who they are, especially when he is so determined to not be anything like his somewhat self-centered family. However, he doesn't appreciate ungratefulness and nowdays doesn't like people abusing his kindness. Once a person wronged him personally, don't ever expect him to be on his good side.

SECRETIVEAvian isn't the type to just spread word to people about what he was feelings easily, especially when it is something conflicted and personal. Spending some of his years playing pretend to appease his family, it came to the point that he is capable to masking his emotions to people if he didn't want to show them. The main reason is because he doesn't want to be pitied, nor he wants sympathy from others. This could negatively make him bottle up his deep emotions until it breaks just for people's sake, and thus fueling his resentment and possibly bitterness.

RESTLESSThis is one trait that established that he and Nike are really siblings- having the bad habit of worrying of things to come. As a child, he has no ambition and no solid control of his path. And now as an adult, Avian is worried that he might go back to square one and end up repeating history. He is wary if what he is doing is bad timing or not, which often clashes with his emotionally-driven self. More importantly, Avian is so determined at not wanting anything to do with his old family that he often worries if he's repeating history and thus hurting people, or being just as selfish as they were.

Music
          Making instruments
          Strawberry tarts
          His job
          Being at ease

Dislikes

Pressure
          Bigots
          Silence
          Being unsatisfied
          Failure

Hobbies

Singing
          Playing a guitar and a piano

Skills

Piano
          Guitar
          Crafting instrument
          Singing (Tenor-Baritone)

Ambition — Professional Singer

Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

Background History

CHILDHOOD
          Avian was born from a wealthy family, under conservative manners and traditions. He was homeschooled by his mother and was encouraged to read literature and follow the ideals to be an ideal son his father would want, which he did. He was close to being a snobbish lad when his uncle Thackery’s family visited one holiday. There he met two of his cousins, Gypsy and Echo. The two siblings and Avian used to have a rocky relationship but eventually they became close on the following visits, as he gradually became an open person. From them, Avian became inspired that he wanted to do creativity and musical hobbies aside from the choir, by playing their piano in their house (in which it used to be for display). He began writing letters telling them about what he was doing at the house with his family, which they encouraged him to be himself and do what he wanted. However, Avian was reluctant in doing so and would usually use his cunningness to avoid being scolded by his father (which never seemed to happen). He was fond in reading Potion Books and Spellbooks around the house as possible, even though he had never tried to do anything that the books said.

SCHOOL LIFE
          Avian felt like this was the year where he enjoyed being himself-- making friends regardless of status, going outside, and making jokes around without being told to shut up. He only met a few people including Sophia and Indie, though he hangs out with Sophia much often. Then in the holiday, he felt like that would be the last time he will talk to Gypsy and her future fiance Jer because they and their grandparents never, never, EVER got along. Like. Ever. Because of that, things were becoming stricter in the manor than before, much of Avian and Nike's dismay. The end of his school was his best because one time in the End-of-the-Year Feast Gypsy gave him a wicked guitar as a [late holiday] gift and he always wanted to play guitar. But then, this was also the worst year for him because the neo-Death Eaters invaded the Hogsmeade Station and he was one of the injured people. Gosh, where was his cousin Echo when you need him.

Fortunately, his second was really uneventful. Though he heard lots of things happening in school about his classmates sneaking in the Forbidden Forest, which what they did was really stupid in his opinion. As for his third year, he met and befriended Grace Mitchell in the library, then at the Masquerade Ball during Valentine they went in a Date Auction. That night was supposed to be a friendly date, but it's really fun nevertheless.

As for his fourth year, he formally met Sera Avery and well, they talked a little. Avian has the impression that she was too composed to be around with, but eventually without Avian's permission his parents and grandparents betrothed him to her. That gave him so much distress that he told his cousin Gypsy and Jer about it during Echo's Halloween wedding, they were not amused with the news. He spent some of his months at school feeling very angry to himself and to his parents, and he might or might not feel envy to some of his classmates who have free time to have a lovey-dovey so easily. On the bright side, he was appointed by co-owners Wendy and Mira to be the new captain of the Music Club and that made him super happy, also, it turned out that Grace was joining as well! As, during the summer, he lied to his parents that he bought his cherished guitar from Hogsmeade all by himself by saving money and his parents were just okay with it but, at least, Avian got to play guitar all summer long.

During his fifth year, nothing much had happened aside from his resentment towards his family. He and his father apparently had a few blow-ups here and there, but those still did not change Ezekiel's mind about his engagement. When he came back to school, he pretty much ignored Sera and apparently he dated Grace right when she asked him out. He enjoyed every minute of their date and didn't even care if people knew about them being cozy at each other. Anyway, he passed the majority of his OWLs in which he got a lot of Outstanding Marks.

His sixth year came and his plan was to try and win his father's favor to break the engagement, then introducing him Grace after that to solve the problem. Avian didn't say much about his relationship with Grace, but the rumor did rose concerning about how cozy there were to each other. While it was an unconfirmed truth, some people believe it was really real, while some just don't care. In his winter holiday, Cyrus Lillantine, Nike's fiance, was invited for dinner. Avian was minding his own business with a facade until eventually, Cyrus decided to bring up about his relationship with Grace. He was ready to defend himself when his father Ezekiel actually believed him and was furious of his son's infidelity. Avian lost his cool and snapped at his father about how he saw him as an heir to groom rather than a real son, ranting about how he didn't care about what he really felt despite all the resentment he made in his fifth year to express his dislike. Ezekiel, however, took these words as an implication that his son took everything for granted and saw him as some ungrateful burden. As a result, the young Ravenclaw was grounded the whole winter holiday at home- with his guitar confiscated; his hours were limited and stricter than ever; and was constantly pointed out about his flaws, not to mention constant guilt-tripping. Even if it was roughly two weeks, Avian was deeply affected by this due to his insecurities and his lack of a backbone. Actually, had Cyrus didn't drop the bomb, maybe he could've still convinced his father to civilly break the ring.

After he returned to school after the holiday, Avian had been acting odd and sullen. He never talked to anyone, but when he did the conversation didn't last long. Actually, he avoided many people and there were times he didn't ever touch the piano during music club sessions, and he was surprisingly silent. Because of this, even his grades affected greatly- sure he passed, but it could've gone much worse. As his sixth year ended, he didn't even bother going to the Great Hall to attend the End-of-the-Year Feast. But he didn't think people even bothered to care, anyway.

His summer after that came out far worse to the point that he couldn't take it anymore and ran away from home. Avian reluctantly went to his cousin Echo's home and stayed there while he got the internship from a Music shop in the Diagon Alley. He spent his summer in a depression spiral and trying to distract himself in handling his studying and his summer work, but it didn't always work in his favor. But being away from his toxic family, both in home and in school, helped him recover. Instead of having to stay in the manor for holidays, he could go celebrate Christmas with his cousins instead, or busy himself at work with Tassy at overtime. Dropping every single subject his father imposed to him left him with only 7 NEWTs to study, giving him time to actually catch a breath and hence he was able to survive school with real ease.

POST-GRADUATION
          After graduation, he officially applied for a job in Lilting Lyre to be a Shop Assistant, accepting the fact that he actually didn't want to come back to the manor anymore. It was a lot for him to take at first, but eventually he came to live it as time goes by, finally getting better and back on his feet thanks to his current environment. . He was also offered to be a Piano and Guitar tutor by Tassy, to which he gladly accepted. Avian found himself working hard and doing overtime shifts if there was, not wanting to ask any money from Echo- while also finding his time to be with his girlfriend Grace.

It was all fine until he received a letter by his sister using his old owl Athena, telling him to keep his owl and to meet her in Dorset. He complied, and in their talk turned out to be Nike apologizing to him- which left him feel guilty for ever making her feel bad even if inadvertently. Avian finally assured her that it wasn't her fault and even if it was, he would forgive her. He talked her out of it until she was convinced that he really meant it, and so they decided to make amend and at least improve their relationship as siblings. He was now under the apprenticeship of Tassy about crafting instruments, while also driven to making magical equivalents to some muggle (electronic) instruments with the help of Lorelei, who was a spell inventor.

In Late Autumn 2040, Avian finally built the guts to actually propose to Grace after some convincing from his cousin's and Nike's part. He decided to get over with his fear and thus he arranged a private engagement proposal for Grace. Thankfully, she did accept the ring which was one of the happiest things that happened to Avian. After that, they got married at Spring 2043 in the Cotswolds Forest, inviting their friends and the families who deserve to see the event.

Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀʀᴇᴇʀ

Former Education — Homeschooled

School — Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

House — Ravenclaw

Year/Class of — 2036

Participation/Position(s) — Music Club Captain

Best Lessons — Music, Potions, Charms

Worst Lessons — Herbology, History of Magic, Wizard Law

OWLS Results

Astronomy ~ O
          Charms ~ O
          DADA ~ EE
          Herbology ~ D
          History of Magic ~ A
          Potions ~ O
          Transfiguration ~ O
          Art ~ EE
          Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
          Muggle Studies ~ O
          Music ~ EE
          Wizard Law ~ EE

NEWTS Results

Charms ~ O
          Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
          Potions ~ A
          Transfiguration ~ EE
          Art ~ EE
          Muggle Studies ~ A
          Music ~ O

Current OccupationLilting Lyre Shop Assistant, Guitar and Piano Tutor, Instrument Artisan (under Natassia Lovell's tutelage), Singer-Songwriter

Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Strengths

Free thinker
          Quick learner

Flaws

He puts high expectations to himself that he ends up being unsatisfied
          Emotionally driven

Fears

Masked Dark Wizards
          Not being good enough

PatronusNightingale

Dominant HandRight

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Family

Parents — Ezekiel Lovette and Ariana Lovette (nee. de Rivarol)
          Sister — Nicole "Nike" Lovette
          Wife — Grace Mitchell
          Paternal grandparents — Timothy Lovette and Phyllis Lovette
          Uncle and Aunt — Thackery Lovette (†), Piper Lovette (†)
          Cousins — Gypsy Lovette, Echo Lovette
          Cousins-in-law — Jeremy Lovette (nee. Long), Tanya Lovette (nee. Whitethorne)
          Sisters-in-law — Leonette Avery, Mira Whitethorne
          Father-in-law — George Mitchell

Friends

Zephyros Whitethorne
          Tanya Lovette
          Lorelei Townsend

Bestfriends

Zephyros Whitethorne
          Gypsy Lovette

Romantic Interest

Wife — Grace Mitchell

Enemies

Ezekiel Lovette
          Those bratty kids he had to tutor with

Co-workers

Natassia Lovell (Boss)
          Rory Bolan
          Tyler Macclellan

Pet(s)

None

Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

n/a

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:08 am
xxxxxxxx 《 NICOLE LYRA LOVETTE 》 xxxxxxxx

xxxxxN O N x P L A Y E R xC H A R A C T E Rxxxxx

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Birth Name — Nicole Lyra Lovette

Nickname(s) — Nike

Age — 23

Birthday — December 23, 2019 [Capricorn]

Gender — Female

Orientation — Panromantic Asexual

Wand — 13 Inches, Vine Wood, Porlock Hair Core, Supple, Decorated Shaft

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏ

Birthplace — Rutland, England

Current Residency — Dorset, England

Nationality — English

Heritage — English, French

Language/Dialect — English, French (passable)

Accent — Received Pronunciation x

Blood Status — Pureblood

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hair Color — Brown

Eye Color — Grey

Height — 5'8" ft

Notable Features — n/a

Image Reference — Willa Holland x

Iɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Personality

AMBITIOUSShe always wanted to achieve something as planned as possible, always trying to get an angle to guarantee her success. Usually she worked hard for it, and in addition she would too focused in one thing she might have ignored what was around her. Unfortunately, she preferred doing this by herself and didn't like people "getting in her way" to her goals. Also, you had to let her do her thing, because she would always insist that she knows what she's doing.

TEMPEREDNike isn't a hot-head, but she doesn't have a cool head either. Her nerves were easy to hit and when she did get angry at something, she sometimes has the tendency to be snappy and passive-aggressive until she finds time to chill out. Sometimes, her anger tends to stem from such things as resentment, guilt, denial, or the fact that she tends to overthink. Fortunately, she did have a good grip in her temper that she was also sometimes mistaken as a cool-headed person.

SHREWDThere is one thing that made her survive through her childhood, and that is her quick wits. Nike is a smart and quick learner, but the different kind of smart. She always uses her wits to be cunning as well as to get out from trouble. While she does tend to be honest, Nike is capable of putting on a facade and convincing people to slip through the cracks. She uses this not only to save herself, as well as save others and for both of them to face minimum damages.

SELF-RELIANTNike prefers handling things on her own, as well as handling her problems without the help of someone. She thinks that if she depends on someone and something bad happens, they'll suffer more than her. That way, the only person she has to depend on is herself because if anything bad happens, it will very much minimize the chances of putting the burden on other people's shoulders.

WORRISOMEShe doesn't seem to fail of being an overthinker at best, as Nike tends to analyze something for a long time. When she becomes fixated to the problem, she worries about what bad could potentially happen from it. She always thinks of the what-could-happens and the what-ifs more often and many of them are in a negative perspective but to be fair, most of them seem realistic and possible. With this, it made her become a careful and self-aware person, but it also gave her a temper and a lot of stress to handle.

ASSERTIVEShe is assertive and pretty much the guaranteed person to not run away from her problems. Nike doesn't favor standing in the sidelines and doesn't avoid her problems, instead she faces them and decide to take action with the right tools and right timing. Whether she likes it or not. She finds that just up and leaving makes situations into a disaster waiting to happen, but she doesn't approve on going in without a plan, either. Nike won't stop until her mistakes are fixed, her problems solved, and her friends safe from harm. After all, she has done one mistake that ruined a life, and she won't let it happen again.

Knitting
          Dueling
          Sweaters
          Chess
          Being proven right

Dislikes

Being in the sidelines
          Being doted
          Troublemakers
          Being messed around
          Hypocrites

Hobbies

Knitting
          Playing chess

Skills

Knitting
          Dueling magic
          Charisma

Ambition — Working for the law

Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

Background History

CHILDHOOD
          Nicole Lyra Lovette was the second-born and the youngest of the family with her elder brother Avian. She was born to an old wealthy family, under conservative and traditional manners. She and her brother were homeschooled by their mother, encouraged to read and educate themselves. She was her mother's favorite, because she always wanted a daughter, that she would always be glad to share stories about her childhood. Nike always hears about how happy her mother's childhood was when she was a little girl with her many other brothers and sisters, about how a dreamer her mother was. Maybe she was encouraged to have a great childhood with her brother, no matter how annoying and arrogant Avian used to be.

In her childhood, Avian and Nike didn't get along well. But it was just the normal case of siblings; he would always tease her around and get away with it when their parents arrive, and then she was told that she knew better than get mad at her brother. Well, of course you'll get mad at your sibling when they teased you and stole your toy, wouldn't you too? Nike didn't like her brother being so arrogant and always bragging about being praised by their father like being the ideal child. Blimey, even their cousins Gypsy and Echo were annoyed at Avian at first when they first meet. But surprisingly, the visit of their uncle's family kind of turned Avian to a different direction. She noticed he became abit more cordial than before, as his teasings to her became less frequent. It wheas weird to see him always playing the piano with ethusiasm for the past few months when before he always hated playing the piano (he used to think that he didn't need that in the Ministry). It got even better when Avian went to Hogwarts for his first year, when she met him again on the holiday, it was werid because he went from a snobbish arrogant guy to a soft friendl type of guy. Of course, the teasing and the slight arugings never went away, but his teasings were now more tolerable for her.

One holiday at age 10, they were in a holiday family dinner but with their cousin Gypsy and her boyfriend (now fiance as far as she was concerned) Jeremy. Obviously, Nike and family didn't like their style (Avian only found their outfit unusual for a fancy dinner but was glad to see his favorite cousin nevertheless). And the longer the dinner, the saltier the situation went; Gypsy and her fiance were in an arguement with their grandparents, hell, even her father Ezekiel was involved in way. Gypsy's words really struck Nike, especially when her cousin pointed out about their family, about how her grandparents disrespected the late Uncle Thackery and Aunt Piper's memories, and also about how her grandfather and Nike's father treated their wives to stay on their lanes. Nike recalled her mother saying that she dreamed of becoming an international Quidditch player, but had to let that go because she was told that there was nothing productive about playing Quidditch. That made Nike to build her ambition to work in the Law Enforcement like she really wanted, ever since she loved solving things and reading mystery books.

SCHOOL LIFE
          Her first year of Hogwarts was really nice, and really a great start. She was thinking of being in a differeent house other than Ravenclaw, hopefully, a house where Avian could not meddle her. So she asked the Sorting Hat to not sort her in Ravenclaw and the hat responded that Slytherin was a better fit for her. It made her glad. Also, she made a few friends like Caty Blake, Diantha Warlow, and Raymond Yuko. That year was really uneventful and she was alright with it.

Her second year is pretty much uneventful as well, and she at least has tolerance for her Herbology and Transfiguration professors since she likes both subjects. Also, she learned from Diantha that Raymond made enemies with some people like Colin, her and Leon of all the people. Nike, since she's friends with Diantha as well as Raymond, she decided to be true neutral in this situation.

Her third year is really eventful if you ask her, first her friend Aimee had been seeing with a guy she did not approve of then she suddenly disappeared as if Aimee kept her distance from her friends. Later on, she received a letter from her father that she was going to get betrothed to Cyrus Lillantine, which was beginning to inspire her to hate him. Then there was that moment when she witnessed Leon beating the living shite out of Derrick in the Slytherin dungeons, she helped carry Derrick's unconscious body to the Hospital wing while Colin assistedd Leon. After that incident, she changed her mind about her dislike to Leon and decided to be careful in interacting to him.

Anyway, during the summer before her fourth year, she attended her fiance's brother's wedding and met the Best Woman named Vio Lillantine. Well, she was pretty much familiar of her since she was a prefect but she didn't get to meet her formally. Vio told her that she should at least be careful and watch Cyrus carefully especially when he was up to no good. Nike took her advice with any problem. However, at the start of her holiday in December, Cyrus decided to spill the beans about Avian's betrayal to his fiance and dating someone else instead. As a result, Avian's title as heir was stripped away and was silently disowned- affecting him drastically. This fiasco left Nike guilty and upset about the whole thing, even if she was now named the heiress.

Her summer as she was approaching to her fifth year was a big stress. Her parents, not wanting their only child to be wayward like her 'undesirable' brother, tried to make sure she stays indoors through the entire summer vacation by making her study and study. Of course, Nike saw this was something unreasonable and as an excuse because her parents clearly disliked each other and don't want to make another child again. She still remained resilient, but it didn't give her the proper time to grieve over the fact that her brother Avian literally ran away from home and never returned. At the start of school, she was struggling not to lash out and tried to keep everything to herself and distracted herself by studying. Also, she and Leon McGregor seemed to get along, as evidenced that he was the first to approach her back in the Diagon Alley and when he didn't try swearing or telling her to go away, much to her sheer surprise. Other than that, she excelled her OWLs with clean Os and EEs, and was promoted to Club Captain by Aster Frey.

Her summer before starting her sixth year was stressful for her, because now that her parents saw her formidable grades, they leveled up their expectations to her. Fortunately, Nike was good at handling pressure and was quite resilient, otherwise she might've been riled up as her brother. She also received the news from Avian that their cousin Gypsy's family were in danger over the summer, and Leon McGregor of all people was involved. She then spent her time being worrisome at best until she went to King's Cross for her school and scolded Leon about her worries. Aside from diligent studying, she figured in the Holidays to give Leon a gift before venturing off to Rutland to spend her miserable time there until classes resume. On the other hand, she heard that her friend Raymond had somehow snapped at someone and beat the shite out of someone in the dungeons, as well as fighting Leon in the way. Nike was minutes close to being resigned to the fact that her housemates were chaotic at best. Eventually during the Spring season at that same year, her grandfather Timothy died- apparently since he didn't do any exercise or something and stay at home for too long. Nike was simply quiet during the funeral, but she did know that Avian refused to attend- angering their father for disrespecting the memory.

Her summer before her seventh year, Nike was appointed Head Girl and was at home gritting her teeth as she began to realize her mother was just as bad as father: a classic bitter misandrist that she didn't mind making hurtful quips about Avian, expecting Nike to agree with her. Of course, Nike played pretend but deep inside- it just made her want to leave the house more. On the flip side however, she had a meeting with Leon and they talked to each other about their feelings- much to Leon's disbelief that she has actually feelings for him. Eventually it turned out well and began dating at the start of the school year and other than getting good grades, it was uneventful.

POST-GRADUATION
          After graduating, Nike talked to her father and her grandmother that she will be working in the ministry as an Auror- and as she expected, they think it was "unladylike" and "violent". She did however reason that their family wealth won't last forever, and pointed out that she won't waste the heirloom and instead improve it. Fortunately, they eventually let her go with glares on their faces and just didn't care if Nike moved out to live with her bestfriend Diantha in Dorset. For Nike, a new scenery in Dorset and a life she was able to get was becoming good for her. That was until she was also thinking that she should not be celebrating this victory, especially when Avian fell out of the picture because of what she thought it was her doing. In Early Fall 2038, she set up a meeting with Avian in an attempt to reconcile with him- all while expecting him to shout at her. Surprisingly, Avian not only forgave her, but also apologized for lashing out on her. Nike found this too good to be true, and she was happy for it as she also returned Avian's old guitar he left at home. Things were slowly getting better for the two of them, and so does Nike's right to celebrate her life.

Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀʀᴇᴇʀ

Former Education — Homeschooled

School — Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

House — Slytherin

Year Cass — 2038

Participation/Position(s) — Dueling Club Captain, Head Girl

Best Lessons — Transfiguration, Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts

Worst Lessons — History of Magic, Potions, Astronomy

OWLS Results

Astronomy ~ O
          Charms ~ O
          DADA ~ O
          Herbology ~ O
          History of Magic ~ EE
          Potions ~ O
          Transfiguration ~ O
          Cursebreaking ~ O
          Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ EE
          Muggle Studies ~ EE
          Wandless Magic ~ EE
          Wizard Law ~ EE

NEWTS Results

Charms ~ O
          DADA ~ O
          Herbology ~ EE
          Potions ~ EE
          Transfiguration ~ O
          Cursebreaking ~ A
          Wandless Magic ~ O
          Wizard Law ~ EE

Current OccupationAuror-in-Training

Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Strengths

Self-reliant
          Considerate to the precautions

Flaws

Overthinker
          Inability of when to ask for help

Fears

Spiders
          Something bad happening because of her

PatronusCoyote

Dominant HandRight

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Family

Parents — Ezekiel Lovette and Ariana Lovette (nee. de Rivarol)
          Paternal Grandparents — Timothy Lovette and Phyllis Lovette
          Brother — Avian Lovette
          Uncle and Aunt — Thackery Lovette (†) and Piper Lovette (†)
          Cousins — Gypsy Lovette, Echo Lovette
          Cousins-in-law — Jeremy Lovette (nee. Long), Tanya Lovette (nee. Whitethorne)

Friends

Caty Blake
          Colin Beckett
          Aimee McHalen
          Raymond Yuko
          Diantha Warlow

Bestfriends

Diantha Warlow

Romantic Interest

Boyfriend — Leon McGregor

Enemies

Cyrus Lillantine

Pet(s)

Black Cat — Micah
          British Shorthair Cat — Bishop

Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

n/a

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:01 pm
xxxxJ E R E M YxxxL O V E T T E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Jer

AGE 39

BIRTHDAY Februrary 28, 2011

BLOOD STATUS Mudblood

WAND Bent decorated shaft, holly and sphinx hair, 11 and 2/5 inches

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Kurusu Shou (anime) [x]

LANGUAGES English, Norwegian, German, Irish

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2029

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic
                  Wandlore Studies

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of D'Lux, Wandless Magic Professor

DREAM JOB Stage magician

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  ♓︎ Astronomy ~ E
                  ♓︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♓︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♓︎ Herbology ~ P
                  ♓︎ History of Magic ~ T
                  ♓︎ Potions ~ O
                  ♓︎ Transfiguration ~ O
                  ♓︎ Cooking With Magic ~ A
                  ♓︎ Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ A
                  ♓︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
                  ♓︎ Wandlore Studies ~ D

NEWT SCORES
                  ♓︎ Astronomy ~ A
                  ♓︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♓︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  ♓︎ Potions ~ A
                  ♓︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♓︎ Cooking With Magic ~ A
                  ♓︎ Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ A
                  ♓︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ SNARKY Jer happens to have a temper, and his short fuse leads him to reply in ways that make him seem abrasive. He is a friendly individual, however, but his outspoken personality tends to not agree with some others, and has a sarcastic slant to it as a result.
              ◊ CONFIDENT Jer is a confident individual, certain of what he can and can't do, and will work his hardest to make sure he's at the top of his game. He especially has an ego to match, and believes himself to be the best, even when sometimes he isn't.
              ◊ PROTECTIVE Despite being egotistical, he does happen to care very much about those he cares about and those he considers family. As his own family abandoned him, he works extra hard to make sure nothing happens to his adopted family and friends, even if it means putting himself in danger.
              ◊ PRAGMATIC As he spent most of his childhood on the streets, he takes a very practical approach to things. Rather than looking at ideas that could lead to solutions, he would rather go with tried and true methods to solutions. He also knows how to live on the streets and can work them quite well if necessary, a trait that has gotten him into trouble more than once.
              ◊ AUDACIOUS Jer, rather than sticking to the shadows, would rather stand out. Whether it be tossing conventional ways of thinking to the side and putting his own spin on things, or the way he dresses and acts, he would rather be over the top rather than be lost in the crowd.
              ◊ OUTGOING Jer is very much an extrovert, craving attention of all kinds. He found an outlet for this by being as outrageous as he can get away with (and sometimes when he can't) and is completely a crowd-pleaser as a result. He craves to be accepted for who he is rather than a mask, and actively seeks out social interactions as a result.

Attention
                  Pulling tricks
                  Cabbage
                  Old TV shows

DISLIKES
                  Being ignored
                  Lima beans
                  Early mornings
                  Being bored
                  Snobs and purists

HOBBIES
                  Muggle magic tricks
                  Knife flipping and throwing
                  Collecting hats

STRENGTHS
                  Sleight of hand
                  Expert thief

WEAKNESSES
                  Is loud
                  Cannot cast magic with a wand

FEARS
                  Being abandoned
                  His family being threatened

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I'm an orphan. I wasn't told who my real parents were, only that I was dumped on the doorstep of the orphanage without a note or anything. I was lucky I was found, since it was freezing and I was likely to die from exposure if no one had found me. I grew up in the same orphanage I was dumped in. The first five years of my life, I was ignored. However, I then discovered that I had a talent for magic tricks. Making pennies disappear, levitating pieces of paper, the usual. Even I don't know how I do most of my tricks, but it got me noticed. When it did, I decided to make that what I was famous for (at least at the orphanage).

Well, the oddest thing happened. Some red-haired bloke came to the orphanage that was apparently a friend of Steffi's. He was really weird too, like he knew the place or something. Next thing I know, me and the rest are being packed up and shipped off to live at his place. We'd apparently been adopted by his family, and he used to be an orphan too. Least the place is big, and the family's rich. Maybe this means we're actually getting good luck for once.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR I discovered I had honest to god magic. That... took a bit to settle in. I mean, I was a street magician, and finding out that my magic (at least some of it) was real was really cool. Anyway, I went to Steffi, Cain, and Bree's school and got sorted into Slytherin, and immediately got into a couple of arguments. It wasn't easy in my first year, to be honest. Everyone kept on passing out, the mudbloods, I mean. Steffi passed out, and I spent a lot of time worrying about her, Kenny, and everyone else I knew. I also met a friend, Gypsy. All in all, it was kinda a rough start for my time at school.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was... Interesting to say the least. Started off by finding a body in the dungeon with Gyp, and then it just got worst. Had a ruddy argument with this one boy in my house, and I'm pretty sure he wants to hex me in my sleep. He wouldn't get a chance to do it anywhere else, as I don't do anything in the house but sleep, I don't even eat at the house table. I also seemed to at least find a truce with that Ronna girl, which hopefully she doesn't decide to blow that up again.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year got off to a slow start, but that didn't last long. Kenny joined me in the school and was sorted into Slytherin just like me and Bree. However, things took a nosedive when I found out Cain vanished. Just, without a trace. There was nothing to suggest he'd run away, but also no evidence to point to him being kidnapped. I had the distinct displeasure of letting Kenny know, and well, yeah. Beyond that, it wasn't a good or bad year, it was just a year of school. That, and I might have killed my wand. Either that or it's hibernating. Never could get the ruddy thing to work for me right.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year, well, Gypsy started seeing this bloke in my house, Daniel Kiremono. He's okay, but I found it disturbing how he was changing her, and she was allowing it to happen. I also found out from Gypsy I had a brother. Michael Davenport. That, that was weird, since we look nearly identical.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR I was made a prefect in fifth year. Yes, you heard me right. I. Was. Made. A. Prefect. Me! Bloody barmy professors. In any case, I started seeing Kas this year, while Gypsy was seeing Michael. Yes, you heard right. Gypsy was dating my brother. Never mind that I'd liked her now for the past two years, and she could have clued into the fact that I was attracted to her. It kinda resolved itself in the end, though. Me and Kas broke up, Gyp and Michael broke up, and well, right after our OWLs, she ended up snogging me in the entrance hall of the school. Can't complain about it too much though. We did start dating right after it happened.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was interesting enough. Kenny ran away during the summer, and I had to keep an eye on the kid for a while until I brought him home. We had a bloody barmy teacher for Potions, and well, we kind of staged a walk out. Found out that Ronna had snogged Toby in Diagon Alley. I just decided to help Gyp get Ronna to admit that she liked him. Which, she did, eventually. It just took a while. In the meantime, there was a ball at the school, and me and Gyp went to it. It kind of got interrupted bu Peeves and his mischief, but overall it wasn't that bad.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year became for me a mess of instances of intense studying combined with prefect duties, teaching Kenny how to be one, and time I spent with Gyp. Then Gyp's parents died, which got her depressed enough to do something bleeding stupid. At least I got her down to talk to my mor, who invited her to our place so she didn't spend the holidays with just Echo. I'd say her grandparents too, but Gyp's stated that they're ruddy awful people. Can't really blame her for believing that, though. The next nasty surprise came when I went home for Christmas holidays. Balder had been attacked, and Luke was in prison. Needless to say, that wasn't a fun experience. I managed to get through the rest of the school year though, glad that it was over and I didn't have to deal with school any longer and I could do what I wanted with my life.

POST GRADUATION I didn't move out immediately after graduating, deciding instead to help Steffi with the orphanage she now owned, helping with Balder, and trying to figure out why Kenny was spending less and less time at home. Turns out, one of his douche dads is being an absentee father, and well, I couldn't help much with that. Gypsy, on the other hand, had invited me over to a dinner with her grandparents, and that, well, that ended with me threatening to stab her grandfather and us deciding to do a fake engagement. Though, the fake engagement didn't exactly last. I ended up proposing to her a bit later, simply because well, I couldn't imagine anyone else I would rather spend me life with. Luke finally got out of jail, having been framed for the attack, and so things were settling down a bit. Well, except that we finally found out Cain had been murdered all those years ago. Then recently I found out that me and Michael weren't the only members of our family abandoned at birth. A kid at the orphanage named Malcolm was also abandoned by my egg and sperm donors, and well, I decided I wasn't going to let him live without family, so I convinced me and Gypsy we needed to adopt him. I just have to get a job first.

Well, me and Gypsy were finally married, and we now happen to have Malcolm living with us. Although, I'd rather not have known that my egg and sperm donors just apparently hated kids or something, since Michael went to talk to them, and then shortly after that, I find out that I have another younger brother who got kicked out of the house because he had magic. The hell is wrong with these people? Only good thing that came out of that whole mess was the fact that me and Gyp are now parents to a bouncing baby boy named Jack.

Shortly after finding out about the rest of my family, I heard that Kenny's girlfriend Jojo was kidnapped, and then found out that Kenny had been bitten by a werewolf. He was apparently scared to tell me, which confuses me because I don't think I'd ever judge him for anything. Then he goes off and rescues her and apparates to my flat, which scared the shite out of me because he was running from the place he'd grabbed her from. I had to get him to calm down because apparently he murdered her grandfather while escaping, and ********, the hell was I supposed to do? Just let the Aurors take him away? Tell Magni so he could arrest him or throw him to Olan's mercy? Shite, the hell kind of ******** up mess did I get dragged into? In any case, I convinced him to go to where he was supposed to go instead and thankfully never heard anything regarding the incident in the news.

Then, to make matters worse, apparently Frida's brother was murdering people in the family left and right, including Cain. I didn't find this out until after he decided to barge into my house and try to murder my family by forcing me to choose who was his first victim. I can't say I reacted well, considering I started freaking out and froze solid, blanking out the entire event until Gypsy apparated everyone away. Jack had apparently set fire to Roald and distracted him enough to allow Gypsy to act, and I feel like I failed everyone as a result. We didn't come back to the flat until later, when we found out that apparently I had a cousin from that sick b*****d, that Roald had been torturing him, Michael was an orphan twice over after it was all said and done, and Olan had paid the ultimate price because Balder attempted to save Glynn. I swear on everything I can that is never happening again.

Well, It's been a while. Me and Gyp ended up adopting another kid, and Nico's pretty chill. Afterward, I ended up getting ownership of D'Lux when the old owner just... Decided he had enough? Hell if I know. As a result, I've been pretty busy trying to run a business, though it isn't that hard. Malcolm turned out to be a Mallory, and I can't exactly say I didn't see that coming, considering that she always seemed that way to me. Now, well, I guess things have pretty much cooled down, and almost all my kids have graduated from school. I almost feel like the sentimental type here.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson (adoptive parents), Kevin McGregor, Jemma McGregor (biological parents)
                  Siblings - Michael Davenport, Leon McGregor, Wallis McGregor, Mallory Lovette, Joi McGregor, Magnus Borson, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Cain Justox (deceased), Kenneth Blake, Balder Borson, Aubrey Gardiner, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, Echo Lovette, Eretria Borson
                  Grandparents - Agnar Bjelke (deceased)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Noel Borson, Roald Bjelke, Delilah Borson, Frey Bjelke (all deceased), Atle Borson
                  Cousins - Del Borson (deceased)
                  Children - Jack Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette
                  Niblings - Tristan Lovette Elaina Lovette, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine, Leslie Borson

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Gypsy Lovette
                  Veronica Walsh
                  Tobias Walsh
                  Jessamine Xanders
                  Tobi Fallrein
                  Rhys Hamilton-Blake
                  Catheryn Blake

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Gypsy Lovette
              ENEMIES Dmitri Kamenev
              PETS None

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 7/27/20xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Agexxxxxx
          Backgroundxxxxxx
          New Job
          xxxxxx
          PENDED BY (do not touch this)xxx
          ACCEPTED BY 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 ~ 07/27/2020xxx
          RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)xxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:15 pm
xxxxM A L L O R YxxxR E Y N O L D SxxxL O V E T T E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Mal

AGE 17

BIRTHDAY March 29, 2028

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 14 1/4 inches hawthorn and phoenix feather, pliable and smooth

GENDER Female (Transgender MtF)

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM Avril Lavigne [x]

LANGUAGES English

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

YEAR Seventh

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Fashion Designer

OWL SCORES
                  ♈︎ Astronomy ~ A
                  ♈︎ Charms ~ E
                  ♈︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  ♈︎ Herbology ~ A
                  ♈︎ History of Magic ~ A
                  ♈︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♈︎ Art ~ O
                  ♈︎ Healing ~ A
                  ♈︎ Muggle Studies ~ E
                  ♈︎ Music ~ E
                  ♈︎ Wandless Magic ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  ♈︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♈︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♈︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♈︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♈︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♈︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♈︎ Elective ~ X

◊ RESERVED Mallory is generally a kid that tends to keep to herself. She is slow to anger or get excited, but can and will speak her mind if necessary. While it might seem like she's unemotional, that is far from the truth as she just doesn't show her own easily.
              ◊ CONFIDENT Mallory is also confident, showing an understanding of her own abilities and appreciation for what she can and can't do. While it might come off as egotistical, she rather prefers that she has excellent self-esteem and a good head for what she can and cannot do.
              ◊ QUIRKY Mallory is a bit of an odd person, prone to peculiarities unique to herself. She does things her own way, and does them for reasons unfamiliar to others. She also doesn't think anything of how others act, only making judgements based on whether the other person has done harm to others.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Mallory is quite intelligent, and can pick up on new ideas quite easily. She also doesn't have an issue with applying said ideas in new ways, or with coming up with her own ideas. She also happens to have a keen eye for applying old ideas in new ways.
              ◊ ADAPTABLE Mallory is highly adaptable, and can adjust to most any situation she comes across. New experiences don't scare her, and she finds it an adventure to discover situations she's never been in before.
              ◊ PROGRESSIVE As Mallory is adaptable, she also doesn't mind new ideas and applying them. She has little to no idea about conventional roles, and flaunt breaking stereotypes with little regard to what others think.

Bright colors
                  Chocolate
                  Individuality
                  The color pink

DISLIKES
                  Pants
                  Anything sour
                  Being alone
                  Arguments
                  Snobs

HOBBIES
                  Sewing
                  Singing
                  Drawing

STRENGTHS
                  Adaptable
                  Has good fashion sense

WEAKNESSES
                  Tends to overlook the mundane
                  Is a troublemaker

FEARS
                  Being abandoned
                  Old people

CHILDHOOD Malcolm was given up for adoption upon his birth much like his older brothers were. As it is, he was born later in their parents' lives later than they were, but because of the fact he was a surprise pregnancy for his parents, they decided to give him up rather than raise him, as his other siblings are much older than he is, including the ones his parents kept. This doesn't bother him, as he has no recollection of them at all and therefore only remembers where he's living now, which is the same place both of his older brothers were adopted from. He was adopted from the situation by Jeremy Lovette and his wife, Gypsy, and unbeknownst to him, Jer actually happens to be his brother.

Life was pretty good for Mal. He had fun, played a lot, and gained a baby brother in the form of Jack. However, when he was eight, he found himself being held at wandpoint by his great uncle Roald. Terrified, he was rather oddly rescued by his little brother when Jack accidentally set Roald on fire with magic, allowing for his mum to apparate everyone out of the situation to their uncle Echo's home, where at least everything was safe.

Around age ten, Malcolm started realizing that he wasn't quite like a lot of other boys his age. He'd had people comment on his manner of dress before, but he never really considered anything about it until he realized that he never really considered himself a boy at all. He wasn't sure if he should call himself a girl either, but that was because he'd never done anything like thinking about his gender before. As a result, Mal decided that they were going to see which way they lie, as they were sure that no matter what, their family was going to support them no matter what they decided.

SCHOOL YEARS First year wasn't so bad. Malcolm mostly kept to themself and worked on schoolwork, making sure that they at least were doing their schoolwork instead of slacking off. Second through fourth weren't too bad either, though Mal found themself feeling increasingly uncomfortable with their own body and tried to deal with it as best they could. It all came to a head in third year, when after they had The Talk with their parents, Mal came to the realization that they were most definitely a girl.

After that, life became much easier for Mal. She changed her name to Mallory and actually started seeing herself in a much better light. Fifth year was spent mostly studying and realizing that Jack, her youngest brother, was going to be starting school the next school year. She already had one brother in school, Nicodemus, who had joined the family and went to school already, but she had a feeling that Jack was going to be another story. She also got to see her cousin Bethany be sorted into Hufflepuff, which meant that Mal was no longer the only family member in school.

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Kevin McGregor, Jemma McGregor (biological parents), Jeremy Lovette, Gypsy Lovette (adopted parents)
                  Siblings - Michael Davenport, Jeremy Lovette, Leon McGregor, Wallis McGregor, Joi McGregor, Jack Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette
                  Grandparents - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson, Thackery Lovette, Piper Lovette
                  Aunts/Uncles - Magnus Borson, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Cain Justox (deceased), Kenneth Blake, Balder Borson, Echo Lovette, Aubrey Gardiner, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, Eretria Borson
                  Cousins - Del Rey Borson (deceased), Avian Lovette, Nicole Lovette, Tristan Lovette, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                  Niblings - Jack Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Jack Lovette
                  Name
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER None
              ENEMIES None
              PETS None

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 1/5/19xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Age and Bioxxxxxx
          OWLs Addedxxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:56 pm
xxxxT A N Y AxxxE L I Z A B E T HxxxL O V E T T E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~NPC~
As of May 2022

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Tanya, Lizzie, sometimes Blossom

AGE 44

BIRTHDAY 1 March 2012

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

ANIMAGUS FORM Lion

WAND 10in Oak with a Hippogriff feather core and a Spiraled shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Chanel Iman [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2030

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Alchemy
                  Mythology

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Wandless
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  History of Magic ~ EE
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Alchemy ~ EE
                  Art ~ EE
                  Cooking with Magic ~ EE
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ P
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Art ~ A
                  Muggle Mythology ~ EE
                  Music ~ O
                  Mythology ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice ~ EE
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Music ~ A
                  Mythology ~ EE
                  Wandless Magic Practice ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Mediwizard

DREAM JOB Maybe a healer waywayway down the road

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ BLUNT Tanya hates lying in all forms so to not tell someone the truth just because it might hurt their feelings is not something she can get behind. It has gotten her into trouble, especially when she was younger, but she's finally learning when and where it's appropriate to be blunt.
              ■ LOUD Whether it's her clothing choices or her actual speaking voice, she can be seen and heard wherever she is. And it only gets worse when she's excited about something, which happens to be a good seventy percent of the time.
              ■ COMPASSIONATE She hates to see anyone in pain or suffering when she can do something to help. She's the first to lend a hand with whatever effort that needs doing to help her fellow man.
              ■ ENERGETIC Tanya can't, or won't sit still for long periods of times, even at times tapping her foot or her fingers against her thigh during classes. It's a main reason she enjoys Quidditch so much since it's a time she can move without limitations (except the huge one where she's hundreds of feet off the ground)
              ■ LOYAL Once a bond is formed she will never relinquish it unless something unforgivable is done. She will go to the ends of the Earth for her friends and family without even a courtesy check of her own well-being.
              ■ OVERZEALOUS When she likes something, someone, or is even just trying to help, she tends to go over the top about it and sometimes even manages to make things worse. It's not to say that her heart isn't in the right place, her brain just isn't.

Movies
                  Sketching
                  Flying
                  Her Family

DISLIKES
                  Being sick
                  Her children being sick
                  Pretentious know-it-alls
                  Her sperm-donor
                  Being bored

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Reading with her kids and niblings
                  Music

STRENGTHS
                  Physical strength
                  Unwavering loyalty

WEAKNESSES
                  Hotheaded
                  Jumps to conclusions easy

FEARS
                  Something happening to her family
                  Her little brother dying before his time

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Tanya's mother had and took care of her and her little brother Timothy (who she likes to call Cookie) despite her father's abusive nature. He was mainly abusive to her mother because she would hide like she was instructed with her little brother until he was gone or passed out. The last time she saw her father she crossed his path at the wrong time and he sent a curse towards her which her mother took instead. Luckily the Aurors were around and carted him off to Azkaban while her mother moved them out and put them in a small but cosy home. She went to the Delicaie school for a few years, made a few friends but generally helped her Mum around the house and with whatever she needed. She was really excited when I got her Hogwarts letter and her Mum even gave me permission to try out for my House team. She was a bit worried about leaving her family though, especially with seeing how worried her mother had been. Right before she went off to Hogwarts her mother was attacked by her father who was supposed to be spending a life's sentence in Azkaban. Although it wasn't confirmed, she knew her worst fears were true.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR First Year was awesome! I made some new friends, got to hang out with some old ones. Classes were cool too and Quidditch was totally wicked! Well, from the stands, but I'm totally trying out for it next year!
                  SECOND YEAR Second Year was spectacular! I'm a reserve on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and I got a handful of new friends this year. There's Warren who I met at Diagon Alley during the summer, Coffee who I met at the feast, and Rory who I met in the common room. Oh, and Gryffindor won both cups this year! Next year I get to have electives and I'm super excited, hopefully it stays as good as the past two have been.
                  THIRD YEAR Third Year was even better than the last! I'm actually on the starting team for Quidditch! Also, Kas and Echo were dating and they were the most adorable couple ever! And Gypsy was very...unGypsy-ish this past year but thank goodness she bounced back at the end. However Kas and Echo broke up and neither are telling me why! I'm drag it out of them even if I have to hang them both by their big toes from the Great Hall ceiling!
                  FOURTH YEAR Fourth Year started out a bit odd. Echo was all pissy at me because I teased him in front of Mr. G but I got him to stop being all depressed around Kas though! I'm still a bit hurt that they didn't tell me at first but I can at least understand. The only cool thing that happened was a scavenger hunt by the Ravenclaw ghost and we (me and Gecko) found one the portkeys in the library! Go figure for a Ravenclaw, right?! I also started to realize I had some...more than friendly feelings towards a certain annoying, depressing, logical, cute..dammit! Uggghhh, it's not like he has feelings for me anyway!
                  FIFTH YEAR Fifth Year was pretty great! Me and Echo are officially a couple which is amazing. I also spent most of the year studying for the OWL's and subtly not planning my Mum's winter wedding. I also got to go Ada and Chris' wedding and it was sooooo beautiful! But I'm not allowed to think about marriage for a while. At least, according to Mum.
                  SIXTH YEAR Sixth Year was awesometacular, except for a few bad hiccups. The worse being the death of the older Lovettes leaving Gypsy and Echo at the mercy of their grandparents. Well, mainly Echo since apparently Gypsy got guardianship of her little brother which is way cooler than being stuck with that prejudicial lot. But his birthday will come soon enough and then those old farts won't have a cane to lean on. But on to the good stuff! Me and Echo have been together about a year and a half (two at the start of summer!) and my parents finally got married in this absolutely gorgeous winter wedding. Which was also the place Elsie and Dave got together. And I know I shouldn't claim it as my win per say, but I definitely am.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Was pretty intense, mainly because of all of my extracurricular activities and studying for my NEWT's. I was made Head Girl (don't even know how the eff that happened) so I had to make sure the prefects were doing their jobs, then I was in charge of Dueling club and had that to deal with and then of course Quidditch, I'm surprised I even had time for sleep! But I made it and egads does it feel good to be free!

POST GRADUATION Currently I'm just focusing on my training and enjoying the endless hours of alone time with Echo since I've moved in with him.
              2033- This past fall, Halloween to be precise, Echo and I actually got married! I'm so completely psyched for so many different reasons. First of all, our alone time is now on a permanent, Dad-no-longer-need-waste-his-time-or-energy-upon alone time annnddd (drumroll please) I'm pregnant. Yup, I'm expecting a little cub and I'm beyond terrified. Did I say terrified? I meant thrilled.

2036- Despite some more than minor panicking about being a parent, I found that it's not has horrendously difficult as I was making it. Plus Tris is a pretty chill kid, rather like his dad so I got real lucky with that. And now that I'm up the duff again I'm hoping for a winning streak in regards to temperament. Even better though, Elsie's pregnant too so our kids will actually grow up together like we did! Second gen for the win!

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Echo Lovette~Husband,Tristan Lovette~Son, Elaina Lovette~Daughter, Nicole Whitethorne~Mother, Timothy Whitethorne~Brother, Gearvin Whitethorne~Father, Chalmes Whitethorne~Brother, Ellianna Whitethorne~Sister-in-law, Chance Moors~Nephew, Kory Mchalen-Rowley~Niece, Lilah and Lilith Whitethorne~Twin nieces, Chris Whitethorne~Brother, Eretria Whitethorne~Sister, Isaac Whitethorne~Brother, Adalaide Whitethorne~Sister-in-law, Desiree Whitethorne~Niece, Zachary Whitethorne~Nephew, Gypsy Lovette~Sister-in-law, Jer Lovette~Brother-in-law, Malcom Lovette~Nephew, Jack Lovette~Nephew, Deveron Whitethorne~Uncle, Zephyros Whitethorne~Cousin, Michelyn Whitethorne~Cousin, Clementine Fenwick~Cousin
              FRIENDS Elsie Vass, Echo Lovette, David Shoichet, Leo Mitchell, Gypsy Lovette, Toby Walsh, Jess Walsh, Ronna Kiss, David Avery
              BEST FRIEND Tie between Elsie Vass and Echo Lovette
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Echo Lovette
              ENEMIES None at the moment
              PETS A Mini Lop Rabbit named Marvin

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:27 pm
xxxxxxJ A C K xxxH A R K N E S Sxxx L O V E T T Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES »» Jacky, Boe
              AGE »» 20
              BIRTHDAY »» 3 October 2032
              GENDER »» Male
              FACE-CLAIM »» Justin Hartley
              BLOOD STATUS »» Halfblood
              WAND »» 11 inches, Ebony with Leprechaun hair, springy with a bent shaft
              ACCENT »» Estuary (sort of)
              PET »» Dachshund Dalek

xxx»» Indian food
              xxx»» Glitter
              xxx»» Musical theater
              xxx»» Animals
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Cold weather
              xxx»» Being ignored
              xxx»» Sitting still
              xxx»» Authority figures
              xxx»» Bigots
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Reading
              xxx»» Painting
              xxx»» Flirting

FLIRTY
              xxx»» Jack likes to get his way, and so far for most of his life, he's gotten his way by being cute. He grew up watching his mother bat her eyes and smile her way into everything she wanted, and saw no reason why such tactics couldn't work for him, too. There was, naturally, a dry spell in his late childhood/early teens, where he was too old to be adorable but not yet old enough for his peers to find him attractive. It was honestly the worst years of his life. As soon as he started attracting people's notice, though, he wasted no time leaning into that. It helped that once he hit puberty, he mostly just wanted the attention on its own. He's no stranger to using his looks to get what he wants, but oftentimes what he wants is genuinely just a date, or maybe a snog.

PLAYFUL
              xxx»» Jack likes to have fun; if he's not having fun, he can't really see the point of whatever he's doing. He has a vast imagination that likes to wander at the most inopportune of times. It's hard to get him to take things seriously if they're not important to him personally. Generally, he tries to ensure that everything he's doing is as fun as possible, and if it's not fun, he tries to avoid it. This is all well and good considering his intended career path, but not so great for things like remembering to pay bills or fold his laundry.

OPINIONATED
              xxx»» Jack's parents were not ever inclined to keep their thoughts to themselves, a trait he embraced wholeheartedly from the moment he could string a sentence together. He's not one to hold back if he thinks something needs to be said. He can usually put a flirtatious spin on it so that it comes across as favorable to the people who might disagree, but he's still going to say it. If attempts to soften the blow fail, he's prone to snapping and going full force, from gently coddling to a metaphorical punch in the gut.

MANIPULATIVE
              xxx»» A lot of people think that Jack is, well, a bit dim. He's fine with that; he enjoys being underestimated, because he knows he can use that to his advantage. No one can blame him for things if they don't think he's capable of doing them, after all. He keeps up the appearance that he's lazy and dumb with strangers (and with not-strangers, if they aren't close family or friends) so that he can take advantage of their poor opinion of him later. He's good at tricking other people into doing things for him, usually by making himself seem incompetent or slow, or by laying on the charm, whichever seems more likely to work.

SMART
              xxx»» Despite outward appearances, Jack is not the least bit stupid. He's actually very smart, although he's better with things he can observe than things he learns from a book. He's good at gauging his surroundings and reading people, and has a decent memory when he applies himself. Sometimes he surprises himself, even, with obscure information he can't recall the source of, or by solving a puzzle quickly and not even knowing how he did it.

AMBITIOUS
              xxx»» Jack is used to getting what he wants. As such, once he's set his sights on something, he's like a dog after a bone. He cannot and will not stop until he's accomplished what he wants to accomplish and gotten what he wants to get. This can get him in a lot of trouble, of course, particularly when he manages to flirt and manipulate his way into trouble. Even moreso when he can't flirt and manipulate his way out. Still, he's incredibly spoiled, and struggles with things like compromising and ceding ground. Generally speaking, he'll try tack after tack after tack, going through a full alphabet's worth of plans and then some, before giving up.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Determined
              xxx»» Outgoing
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Stubborn
              xxx»» Flippant
              FEARS
              xxx»» Losing his family
              xxx»» Being crushed

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Jack was something of a surprise to his parents, which just shows how short-sighted the two of them can be, given that he was not the result of failed birth control. His life was mostly a lot of colors and loud noises and fun, up until his family was attacked in their home one night. A crazy man showed up and threatened them all, and told his father to 'choose who would die first'. Jack expected his father to do something exciting to save them, but instead he just froze up, which freaked Jack out more than the man did. It freaked him out so much, in fact, that when he looked back at the crazy man, he quite suddenly burst into flames. Jack realized he'd been the one to do it, not either of his parents or Malcolm, and was quite pleased with himself. His mother seemed to snap out of it at the sight of the fire, and apparated them all to his Uncle Echo's home. They stayed there for a while, until they were told they were safe and could go home.
              xxx»» After that catastrophe, things pretty much went back to normal, aside from Jack being a bit clingier than he used to. His older brother going away to school didn't help matters, but Jack adjusted well enough, provided he was appropriately distracted and received constant letters. Then came the Summer that Malcolm was no longer Malcolm, but Mallory instead, which didn't phase Jack in the least. Nor was he phased by his parents adopting another child, a boy between his and his sister's age named Nicodemus, who Jack took to instantly. Nico, unfortunately, was already school-aged, so Jack didn't get to spend much time with his new brother before he was off to school with Mal. Jack found himself looking more and more forward to going to school, so that he could be with his siblings.

SCHOOL YEARS
              xxx»» Jack's school years were mostly spent behaving just well enough to avoid getting into massive amounts of trouble with his Head of House. He was only partially successful, of course, but he didn't get expelled, or fed to any plants, which was probably the most anyone could expect of him. He made plenty of friends, flirting with plenty of girls, and joined plenty of clubs. He was even, to his delight, named Captain of the Drama Club in his seventh year. He'd like to think it was because of his successful campaign to get them to put on Beetlejuice as his sixth year play, but he got asked to take over before the vote was tallied, and also that wasn't a plan so much as a happy accident. Still, he's taking credit for it.

ADULTHOOD
              xxx»» Post-graduation, Jack's immediate goals were to be hired on as an actor at the newly-opened Hobgoblin Theater. He was hopeful that his tenure in the Drama Club, which the two founders had previously captained themselves, would give him an edge. It helped, of course, that they currently didn't have a lot of actors.

HOUSE »» Slytherin
              GRADUATED »» 2051
              OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» EE
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» A
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» EE
              xxxPOTIONS »» A
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» EE
              xxxART »» EE
              xxxDIVINATION »» A
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» O
              xxxSTUDY OF ANCIENT RUNES »» EE
              xxxWANDLESS MAGIC »» O

NEWT SCORES
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» A
              xxxART »» A
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» O
              xxxWANDLESS MAGIC »» O

CURRENT JOB »» Actor and Tech for The Hobgoblin Theater (pending)
              DREAM JOB »» Famous actor

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» Straight
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» Single
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» - - -

FAMILY
              xxx»» Parents Gypsy and Jeremy Lovette
              xxx»» Sister Mallory, Brother Nicodemus
              xxx»» Grandparents Olan and Frida Borson, Thackery and Piper Lovette
              xxx»» Uncle Echo Lovette Tanya Tristan, Elaina
              xxx»» Uncle Magnus Eretria Bethany, Rune, Asbjorn
              xxx»» Uncle Luke Nalson-Lillantine Steffi Joellen, Loke, Isolde
              xxx»» Uncle Kenneth Blake Johanna Lillian, Abigail, Reginald
              xxx»» Uncle Balder Borson Kiera Leslie, William
              xxx»» Uncle Michael Rosslyn Taylor, Carter
              xxx»» Uncle Leon McGregor Nicole Lovette
              xxx»» Uncle Wallis McGregor
              xxx»» Aunts Joi McGregor, Aubrey Gardiner
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» Best friend Tristan Lovette
              xxx»» Loke Nalson-Lillantine
              xxx»» Felicity Ivers
              xxx»» Talia Walsh
              xxx»» Zatara Walsh
              xxx»» Billie Xanders
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» - - -
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» - - -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:28 pm
xxxxxxT R I S T A N xxxK A S D E J Axxx L O V E T T Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES »» Tris
              AGE »» 19
              BIRTHDAY »» 21 July 2033
              GENDER »» Genderfluid
              FACE-CLAIM »» Samuel Larsen Jasmine Saunders
              BLOOD STATUS »» Halfblood
              MORE-THAN-AVERAGE »» Metamorphmagus
              WAND »» 10 inches, Maple with Chimera scale, pliable with a spiraled shaft
              ACCENT »» RP
              PET »» Half-kneazle Valentine

xxx»» Storms
              xxx»» Cats
              xxx»» Body modification
              xxx»» Nature
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Wearing shoes
              xxx»» Discordant noises
              xxx»» Bigots
              xxx»» Ants
              xxx»» Poison Ivy
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Video games
              xxx»» Hiking
              xxx»» Music

ADAPTIVE
              xxx»» Tris knows how to roll with the punches. They are generally pretty happy to go along with what others want to do. If it's something they're unfamiliar with, they have little trouble learning and adapting to it. They are a very fluid person, right down to their gender and physical appearance. Being a metamorphmagus, it's easy to watch Tris change their mind, because there are often subtle physical alterations to coincide with it. They will often subconsciously physically mimic people they agree with in a debate, or someone they are listening intently to.

MELLOW
              xxx»» Tris was always a very calm child, almost eerily so, particularly considering who they're related to. They were very difficult to upset or catch off guard, and usually resorted to questioning things rather than reacting emotionally to them. For the most part, they are a very happy person, and generally at ease with their surroundings. They don't care to participate in fights (though a spirited debate is always welcome). They have a rather long temper, and grow quiet and thoughtful when they grow close to losing it.

CURIOUS
              xxx»» Tris comes from a very curious family, and is not exception to the rule. They are prone to driving people up the wall with questions about everything under the sun, never having grown out of their 'why' phase. They're very contemplative when presented with new information, liking to take the time to sit back and absorb it fully. Then, they usually have a follow up question. Or two, or a hundred. They enjoy learning, and see no reason to hold back from dedicating themselves to that end.

OBSERVANT
              xxx»» Tris has always been more of a 'watcher' than a 'doer'. They like to engage, of course, but they're also quite patient, and prefer to understand something fully before getting involved in it. They're the person who'll read the rulebook front to back, then ask to watch a couple of rounds, before settling in with a board game. They learn best through observation, and likes to watch how things are done. They pick things up quickly and quite easily, and often surprise people with their input on a problem by finding solutions that others might've missed in the details.

ADVENTUROUS
              xxx»» As well behaved a child as Tris was, their one failing was an inability to sit still and mind their own business. Being observant and curious often won out over their mellow, mild-mannered side, and they managed to find themselves in all sorts of odd places. They like to explore, and generally writes off any risk to their physical person as worth it if they discover something new. They are prone to distraction and wandering off when out and about, and earned many an injury as a child exploring the woods they lived in and near.

POLITE
              xxx»» Tris has never quite understood the point of engaging with people in a rude or combative manner. They tend to err on the side of honey, rather than vinegar, when it comes to interacting with people, even if they fundamentally disagree with them. In their mind, you're never going to get through to someone by being an arsehole about differences of opinion. They are always careful to maintain a polite demeanor, so that if the person does lose their temper, it can't be blamed on them.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Sincere
              xxx»» Clever
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Passive
              xxx»» Reckless
              FEARS
              xxx»» Sentient malicious AI
              xxx»» Freezing to death

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Tristan was the firstborn child of Echo and Tanya Lovette, their date of birth making it apparent that they were likely conceived on their parent's honeymoon. Unexpectedly swift entry into the world aside, they had a very happy, comfortable childhood, filled with family to play with and look out for them. They were gifted a younger sister when they were three, and quickly took to little Ella. Around age four, Tris began playing with their gender and presentation, questioning why they were supposedly a boy. Long talks with their parents resulted in Tris deciding that they weren't actually a boy, at least not all of the time. Their parents were supportive of them, and helped them figure out how to navigate this new discovery.

SCHOOL YEARS
              xxx»» The most notable thing about Tristan's school years was probably their quickly acquired reputation as someone to talk to if you were questioning your gender. Specifically, one student dubbed them a "Genderfluid Guru Guide," though they apparently weren't supposed to hear about that title. Still, they found they actually rather liked it. Jack actually had a t-shirt made with the phrase emblazoned on it for them, which was both annoying and thoughtful. Other than that, they mostly focused on their studies and on their extracurriculars. They were named prefect and Head Boy, which caused no small amount of stir when members of the staff worried the title would be offensive. Luckily, Tris is a hard person to offend, and was fine with the gendered term.

ADULTHOOD
              xxx»» Talking so many classmates through their gender crises during school helped Tris figure out that they wanted to go into some form of counseling for a career. So, post-graduation, they hit up their Aunt Ada's friend Niall to apprentice under him as a Mind Healer, which frankly they think is just a fancy term for therapist.

HOUSE »» Ravenclaw
              GRADUATED »» 2051
              OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» EE
              xxxCHARMS »» EE
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» O
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» A
              xxxART »» EE
              xxxDIVINATION »» A
              xxxHEALING »» O
              xxxMUGGLE STUDIES »» O
              xxxMUSIC »» EE
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» EE
              xxxWIZARD LAW »» A

NEWT SCORES
              xxxCHARMS »» EE
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» O
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» A
              xxxPOTIONS »» EE
              xxxHEALING »» EE
              xxxMUGGLE STUDIES »» O
              xxxMUSIC »» EE
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» A

CURRENT JOB »» Apprentice Mind Healer (pending)
              DREAM JOB »» Mind healer

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» Pansexual
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» Taken
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» Loke Nalson-Lillantine

FAMILY
              xxx»» Parents Echo and Tanya Lovette
              xxx»» Sister Elaina Lovette
              xxx»» Grandparents Gearvin and Nicole Whitethorne, Thackery and Piper Lovette
              xxx»» Uncle Chalmes Whitethorne Elliryanna Chance, Kory, Lillith, Eve
              xxx»» Uncle Christopher Whitethorne Adalaide Desiree, Zachary, Calliope
              xxx»» Aunt Eretria Borson Magnus Bethany, Rune, Asbjorn
              xxx»» Aunt Gypsy Lovette Jeremy Mallory, Nicodemus, Jack
              xxx»» Uncle Timothy Whitethorne Mira Sierra
              xxx»» Uncle Issac Whitethorne
              xxx»» Extended Lovette and Whitethorne Family
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» Best friend Jack Lovette
              xxx»» Loke Nalson-Lillantine
              xxx»» Talia Walsh
              xxx»» Zatara Walsh
              xxx»» Billie Xanders
              xxx»» Leiland Holt
              xxx»» Kendall Saunders
              xxx»» Hitori Miyazaki
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» - - -
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» - - -

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:26 am
xxNICODEMUSxxxGAVINOxxxLOVETTExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Nico

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Zack Shada 10-11 Akihito Kanbara (anime) 12+

AGE 16

BIRTHDAY May 5th 2030

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION will be Bisexual

WAND 10 in Beech Unicorn Hair, bendy whith a knobby shaft

MORE-THAN-AVERAGE Metamorphmagus

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

YEAR 6

HOUSE Ravenclaw

DREAM JOB to get paid to build things

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

COURIOUS Nico loves to know how and why things are and work. He like to ask questions and find answers, he takes joy in new knowledge and information
BRILLIANT He is very smart he does well in math and has general knowledge a few years ahead of his age.
CREATIVE He likes to come up with new ideas and make them work. Sometimes he even tries to make things better than they were before.
POSSESSIVE When something is his and he likes it, and others also want it, even just to share, he says no. Someone might break it.
HARD-WORKING he wants to make sure things are done properly and is willing to put that effort and drive into getting a task done
SOCIALLY- AWKWARD he doesn’t socialize much so when he does it makes him nervous that he’ll screw something up. So usually he will avoid starting a conversation

■ Hamsters
■ Books
■ Muggle things
■ Noodles
■ Garlic

DISLIKES
■ olives
■ Tofu
■ boredom
■ crowds
■ bats

STRENGTHS
■ making things
■ intelligence

WEAKNESSES
■ social skill
■ sharing

FEARS
■ Bats

PET
■ large black rat named Scooter

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD

Nico was a surprise. His mother was not one to settle, in one place or with one guy. So when she discovered she was pregnant, she could not say for sure who the child's father was. When Nico was born he was found have inherited the Metamorphmagus gene. With a child whose hair color seemed to change colors each time you looked at him she practically became a shut in and cared for him. Only really leaving if she really had too.

Nico didn't get to socialize much early in life. His mother would bring building toys called legos home and catalogs for muggle things. He would stay inside or in the backyard. Though over time he could see his mom get more tired. She would read less to him and meals eventually were weird muggle dinners in boxes. He asked if she was ok and she would reply she was fine but Nico wasn't so sure.

Just after he turned 6 he was noticing his mom was coughing a lot. It sounded really bad. She mentioned she would be gone on a day she usually wasn't, he asked why and she said was going to see a healer for her cough. That was good right? Healers could fix mommy! He waited all day mostly just making a bowl of cereal and reading books. When mom came home she was really sad. She went to the big bedroom. Usually mom would cook something when she came home….maybe the healers had give her medicine?

A month would go by and her cough was sounding really bad. One day she said they were going on a trip and to pack for a long trip. She would pack his legos and books and he was able to get all his clothes in his suitcase. He would carry his stuffed cat though. He wanted his friend to come on the trip too. He enjoyed seeing all the trees and cars. The stopped once for food and ate a burger in a car. After the fun meal where his food came with a small toy the drove to a place that had a sign that said Wools. His mom looked sadder than ever. She would help him get his stuff out but didn't take hers. He asked her confused and she said she needed to do something and he could stay here. Must be mom things. He was given a note we was supposed to not read but give to the adult in charge. When mom left he waved to her.

He worried after a few days and was sad after a week of arriving. He would keep looking out the window for his mom but she never showed up. A month and he wondered if he did something bad and didn't eat much. Eventually the person in charge came to chat with him. They explained why mom had brought him here. It was confusing but he did learn it wasn't his fault, mommy had gotten too sick and brought him here to be safe and find a new mommy. Eventually he would start playing with other kids and would eat more. As much as he would miss his mommy he did hope to find a new mommy and maybe a dad too!

He figured he be able to do magic like mommy so it was no surprise when he started showing it when he was 8. He had a tendency to climb trees to see how far out he could see, one time he fell and when landing he was uninjured despite the fall being potentially fatal. Whenever he lost something, he would always find it on his bed. Perhaps he can go to hogwarts too! All the big kids do!

He would spend all the way to the summer before the first year of school at the orphanage. He had fun with a stranger then the best thing happened! He got adopted! Happily packing up he was delighted to learn he would get a big family with a little brother and big sister! Hopefully Hogwarts will be just as exciting!

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED
4/15/18

UPDATES MADE
■ adopted
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:29 pm
xxxxGRACExxxNICOLAxxxLOVETTE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Gracie

AGE 45

BIRTHDAY February, 10th 2017.

BLOOD STATUS Pure Blood

WAND 8 inch, Cedar wood, with Jobberknoll feather core

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & Sign Language

FACECLAIM Katherine Heigl [x] (Pending Approval)
              Random Anime pic. (Past) [1 yr.] [2 yr.] [3 yr.] [4 yr.] [5 - 6 yr.] [7 yr.] Kirsten Prout [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2035

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  ■ Quidditch Reserve Chaser (3th, 6th & 7th Year) / Chaser (4th & 5th Year)
                  ■ Music Club (5th - 7th Year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  History
                  Wizard Law

WORST LESSONS
                  Flying
                  DADA
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ E
                  Muggle Mythology ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Mythology ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Potioneer (Approved)

DREAM JOB Potioneer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ SMART / INQUISITIVE I'm smart and always have my noise in a book. Before I even went to Hogwarts I had read pretty much all of my sister's school books. I just have to know everything which is why I ask so many questions. Which can sometimes make me come off as noisy but I can't help it, I just need to know. I’ve also been known to constantly correct people, including my sister Leonette. I know a lot of people don't really like it but shouldn't they know when they're wrong?
              ■ SCHOLARLY I thought I knew - for the most part - what I want to do after school. Turns out I was wrong but I was quick to figure it out. I’ve always concentrated solely on my studies, good grades are what matter. Friends came second in my mind back in school. By the time I graduated Hogwarts I realized that wasn’t always the case.
              ■ TROUBLED When something is bothering me I don’t generally talk about what’s bothering me unless I'm pressured to tell. My sister Leo was good for getting me to talk. I used to get depressed a lot when I was younger because of my other sister Mira. I’ve always felt responsible for my mother’s death and Mira constantly reminded me of that. However she’s moved passed that and as such I'm not as depressed as I used to be. Though, even if I am bothered I tend to hide it so that no one asks questions. It's better for everyone.
              ■ HYPER I can be hyper from time to time. Although granted a controlled sort of hyper. I've leveled out since I was younger. When something exciting happens I can be a bit loud. However I’ll never be as bad as my cousin Dakota when it comes to being in mid-conversation.
              ■ RECKLESS / SELFLESS I came to learn in my third year that I do have a reckless side. Never thought I did but I guess when the people you care about are in danger you'll do anything to save them include taking a hit for them. I guess that makes me selfless in a way.

Cooking
                  Reading
                  Wizard's Chess
                  Correcting People
                  Cute Fluffy Animals

DISLIKES
                  The death of my mother
                  How Leonette gives up everything
                  Fighting
                  Loud Noises
                  When people keep stuff from me

HOBBIES
                  Playing Wizards Chess
                  Quidditch
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Potions
                  Excelling at any subject thanks to my knowledge.

WEAKNESSES
                  I bottle up my feelings.
                  I’m always correcting people more then I should

FEARS
                  Causing the death of anyone else I love

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD When I was born a major turning part for my family happened. My mother passed away. So with the loss of my mother and my life my father took care of me and my two older sisters. Leonette is the best sister I could have. However my other sister Mira is the worst person in my life. I am constantly reminded of our mother’s death and she doesn’t say anything nice to me. She even goes as far to try and hurt me when she’s mad. However Leonette is always there to save the day and stop her from doing any harm.

Father is never around much with work and all so Leonette takes care of use. Unlike her I would much rather learn about things before I need too. Reading is mostly what I do aside from that I love to be in the kitchen even for my age. According to my sister I’m very much like our mother who was in Ravenclaw at her time attending Hogwarts. I love correcting people when they get something wrong but I don’t do it to be mean, I just love sharing my knowledge with the world.

I can’t wait to go to Hogwarts so that I can have my own experiences and know what mother got to know. Plus I won't be alone in the house anymore.

SCHOOL YEARS I finally made it… I was the last member of my family but I made it to Hogwarts.

Well you certainly know what you want.
              And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.

Ravenclaw!

I was hoping to land in Ravenclaw and guess what I made it! Luckily Selina, first friend I made at the train station, was in Ravenclaw as well. At first I mostly hung with Leonette until I got the hint that she wanted to be with her boyfriend David. Leonette was super proud of my sorting. Mira of course never said anything to me. Later on throughout my first year I met a number of my housemates and became minor friends with them.

By second year I found my eldest sister was getting married and I had learned sign language to talk to Timothy, Mira’s boyfriend. Course Mira didn’t like that one bit. During the trip back to Hogwarts and the feast I hung out with Anti hoping to get her to be more open to the idea of friends. We didn’t have such a great year in terms of Quidditch, which led me to talk with Timothy. He felt bad for the first loss of the season so I tried to cheer him up. At the end of the year, on our way home, we got attacked by neo-death eaters. I found my sister Mira and pushed her out of the way of a spell but I took the hit for it. I don't remember much except that it hurt and the next thing I knew everything went dark. I woke up in the hospital weeks later, a scar on my side, and my sisters full of concern. Not something I want to ever experience again... At least I recovered in time for Leo's wedding. Though, it was because of that experience that Mira started treating me like a real sister.

Come third year I was being asked how I was feeling. Starting electives I signed up for a number of them. And believe it or not Mira talked me into playing Quidditch. Honestly I don't know how my sister talked me into it. I’ve been playing ever since most as reserve chaser. I’m not the best but at least I’m helping my team out. It was during this year that I met Rhys. During the summer I covered for Mira when she snuck off to a party. I didn't mind as dad didn't come home till late and by then she'd already came home. Oh and my sister Leonette was pregnant. So I guess that makes me an aunt.

Fourth year was what started all the excitement through the rest of my time at Hogwarts. I met Avian Lovette a third year at the time. He's into music and everything and I've taken to listening to him in the common room when he plays. During the masquerade ball - which I didn't want to attend but Mira made me - I found out he was the one who bided on me. That's right my own sister put me up for the charity auction. She dressed me up for it and everything. I'll admit I looked nicer than usual and I got to hang with Avian because of it. By the time summer hit, my nephew Christopher was born, my cousin David married, and Dr. Sinclair League had been murdered. Leo sent Mira and me a letter about his death and their suspicions.

I joined the music club come fifth year so I could spend more time with Avian. It wasn’t until sixth year that I finally told him. I didn’t have time for boys fifth year what with OWLs and all. However what my tests done I figured it was now or never. We went on out first date sixth year. I learned a lot about his parents, his father really doesn’t appreciate the music industry. I imagine that was part of Avian’s problem throughout the year. However, I can't say what the main problem was. Not until a rumor spread about he and Sera being engaged. Talking to Avian about it at the end of the year he explained that he didn't want him being engaged to come between us. I understood that... part of me was just glad he chose me over her. I swore I wasn’t going to tell my sisters anything about it.

When my last year rolled around I was panicking about my future. I’d come to terms with having little interest in being a law at this point. So I convinced my sister Mira to go into potioneering. I figured it would make a good family business once I graduate. I’d have to thank Avian for the inspiration. I studied hard and despite Ravenclaw’s overly horrible final year point wise, at least I passed my NEWTs over and above expectations.

POST GRADUATION With school being over I applied to be a potioneer with my sister. We work together now and since starting that we've been getting along great. I can't deny that I've missed Avian terribly and Mira bought me and owl just for that. Whenever I'm sad I write him letters, my poor owl probably could use a break. At least I got to see him on Valentine's day, that was nice. Oh Mira got engaged to Timothy and they married in June of 2037.

In 2039 my cousin Chloe got married. Since she was relocating she gave me the keys to her flat. It was at her wedding I asked Avian if he wanted to move in with me. It was nice to live on my own… It was even better to live with my boyfriend. I was lucky to have him when I heard the news of my aunt and uncle’s deaths. It was hard to hear. It was even harder for Chloe and David I’m sure. We’re dealing with the events day by day.

A year later in 2040 Avian and I went on a date to the Queen Elizabeth Gardens. He played me a song and then proposed. Of course I said yes. We were engaged until the Spring of 2043 when we became husband and wife. Almost two years later we were pregnant with our first child. Unfortunately something went wrong and I miscarried. I lost our baby and I blamed myself. Leo was quick to tell me otherwise. Needless to say it was rough.

In 2048 it finally happened, Avian and I had a successful pregnancy. I kept it quiet for a while until I knew it was a for sure thing. We were blessed with Luna in September. A few years later in April we had Naomi, followed by our son Auron four years after that in February. Our family was perfect.

In 2060 Luna headed off to Hogwarts and was sorted into Ravenclaw like Avian and myself. In 2062 Naomi followed her sister, leaving us with just Auron. He'll be going soon enough.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              • Avian Lovette (husband)
              • Luna & Naomi Lovette (daughters) • Auron Lovette (son)
              • George Mitchell (father) • Jessica Mitchell née Clarisse (mother - deceased)
              • Leonette Avery née Mitchell, Mira Whitethorne née Mitchell (sisters)
              • Johnathan Clarisse (uncle - deceased) • Mary Jane Clarisse (aunt - deceased) • Isabelle Clarisse (aunt)
              • Christopher Avery (nephew) • Jessica Avery (niece)
              • David Clarisse, Chloe Lambert née Clarisse, Dakota Vann (cousins)
              • Benjamin Clarisse (first cousin) • Colten & Enid Lambert née Brewster (adopted first cousin)
              • David Avery née League, Timothy Whitethorne née Cherri (brother in-laws)
              • Nicole Lovette, Cathy & Leah League (sister in-laws)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Avian Lovette (married) [x]
              BEST FRIEND • Selina Grey
              FRIENDS
              • Leonette Avery née Mitchell
              • Selina Grey
              • Lola Ye
              • Layton Bannister
              • Antigone Lillantine
              • Avian Lovette

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Timothy Whitethorne
              • Kenneth Blake
              • Rhys Hamilton-Blake
              • Eira Baines
              • Ceri Davis
              • Clients

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Rabbit named Lily (deceased) [x] • Owl named Specs [x]

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 05/13/2024

UPDATES MADE
■ Age + Bio
■ Face Claim Pending

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:40 pm
xxxxE L A I N AxxxC H A R L I ExxxL O V E T T E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Ella

AGE 13

BIRTHDAY 4 June 2037

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 in Sycamore wood with Griffin hair core, Springy with a Spiraled shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION The shrug emoji

FACECLAIM Childhood - Random children, Adolescence - Jessica Sula [x], Adulthood - Ashley Moore [x]

LANGUAGES English, Tantalog (she likes to think), BSL

HOUSE Gryffindor

YEAR Third

BEST LESSONS
                Lesson
                Lesson
                Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                Lesson
                Lesson
                Lesson

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Imaginary lounge singer
            DREAM JOB Sombra

OWL SCORES
                    Astronomy ~ X
                    Charms ~ X
                    Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                    Herbology ~ X
                    History of Magic ~ X
                    Potions ~ X
                    Transfiguration ~ X
                    Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                    Astronomy ~ X
                    Charms ~ X
                    Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                    Herbology ~ X
                    History of Magic ~ X
                    Potions ~ X
                    Transfiguration ~ X
                    Elective ~ X

◊ SPONTANEOUS Ella's not one to sit idle for too long or just with one project. She likes to keep her hands, feet, and mind active at nearly all times. This can lead to strokes of genius or having to sit in a bath for an hour to get paint stains off her skin.
          ◊ IMAGINATIVE Living around video games, movies, and general pop culture all her life has given Ella a very vivid imagination. She loves creating new stories/scenes/pictures or just improving older ones.
          ◊ FIERY She has a bit of a temper when truly riled up which thankfully has only happened in rare instances. Unfortunately for both of those instances she had to take a letter home to her parents for unnecessary and cruel punishment.
          ◊ SYMPATHETIC Despite her temper, she's very much sympathetic to any and everyone she meets. She never prejudges a person and is always willing to believe the best of them until they prove her otherwise.
          ◊ TIDY Ella hates messes. She feels as though physical messes ultimately clutter her own mind and she just despises feeling cluttered and closed in. She will, and has, stopped in the middle of a project just to start tidying because it would bother her to do so otherwise.
          ◊ HANDY She's a very hands-on person when it comes to learning different things which sounds great on paper but would lead for her to take stuff apart because she wanted to see how it worked. She ultimately became very good at putting stuff together because of this.

Playing video games with Tris
              Watching movies
              Minecraft building
              Sleeping on her mummy in lion form

DISLIKES
              Her hair being combed
              Cabbage
              Hanzo mains
              Piano finger drills
              Running out of tape

HOBBIES
              Playing with her cousins
              Plotting with Cella
              Crafting stuff

STRENGTHS
              Excitable
              Handy

WEAKNESSES
              Hot tempered
              Large messes

FEARS
              Pagemaster
              Crows

CHILDHOOD Elaina was born four years after her older sibling Tristan to their parents Echo and Tanya, the latter of which has sworn she be their last. She spent most of her younger years either following Tristan or their father around as they played video games or watched different movies or sometimes left to tinker with stuff she has no rightly business touching. By the start of primary school, she'd taken apart her old baby mobile (at least she thinks it's hers) and isn't quite sure what she's going to do with its remains. She's also enjoys playing with her toy piano when not tinkering to such a degree her parents are considering getting her formal lessons if only so her banging could seem somewhat musical. As she got older she moved from her tiny toy one to actually learning on a real piano though her toy (upgraded by herself, honestly) was still pretty good for practice. Ella has also taken to challenging herself by taking on medium difficulty YouTube DIY projects and to date has created her own giant beanbag chair of memory foam (after getting the pieces evvvveerryyyywheerreee), a small revolving bookshelf (that she made a second one for Tris), and a cloud shaped lamp. She excited about going to Hogwarts finally and can't wait for all the new things she'll experience. Except roommates. That might take time.

SCHOOL YEARS
              ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
              ◊ SECOND YEAR Information
              ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
              ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
              ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
              ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
              ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
              Parents - Echo and Tanya Lovette
              Siblings - Tristan Lovette
              Grandparents - Gearvin and Nicole Whitethorne
              Aunts/Uncles - Eretria and Magni Borson, Adalaide and Christopher Whitethorne, Chalmes and Elliryanna Whitethorne, Gypsy and Jeremy Lovette, Timothy and Mira Whitethorne. Issac Whitethorne
              Cousins - Chance, Kory, Lillith, Lilah, Desiree and Zachary Whitethorne, Bethany, Rune, and Asbjørn Borson, Mallory, Nico, and Jack Lovette
              Great-grandparents Timothy and Phyllis Lovette
              Great-Uncle Ezekiel Lovette, Aunt Ariana, first cousins once removed Avian and Nike Lovette

FRIENDS
              Best Friend - Cella Shoichet
              Jack Lovette
              Lillith and Lilah Whitethorne

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
          ENEMIES A brush
          PETS A red squirrel named Eliza

Family Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash