Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Heya~!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yohei Kazama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am
The name's Yohei Kazama, used to be Blaze back in my facebook RP days. I think the NSTG is an excellent and friendly way of getting new members started right away.. I'm lookin' forward to getting along and having fun with everyone else here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:00 am
Welcome to the Guild!
There is a LOT of activity in the Chatterbox Forum, so you may want to pop by there to meet some of your fellow-guildmates. There's also an RP bar in there as well!

There's also a Resources SubForum for some of the finer workings of how move about and operate in Gaia (though you seem to be doing fine so far biggrin ).

And don't forget to keep an eye out for Ebony's Newsletters, which will often inform the guild of upcoming events and activities! ♥  

oneia

Playful Gaian

Yohei Kazama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:05 pm
Thanks for the info! It's been a busy first week so my activity is highly uneven.. and it looks like I initiated too many things in the excitement and it's getting too hard to keep track of everything, ehe.. sweatdrop

But it's the weekend now so I'll be catching up to everything. Thanks for the warm welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:25 pm
*Wave* Hiya!  

Seasick Katie

oneia

Playful Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 pm
Yohei Kazama
Thanks for the info! It's been a busy first week so my activity is highly uneven.. and it looks like I initiated too many things in the excitement and it's getting too hard to keep track of everything, ehe.. sweatdrop

But it's the weekend now so I'll be catching up to everything. Thanks for the warm welcome ^^

Not a problem biggrin

What I tend to do is subscribe/bookmark threads that'll hold my interest, and then I do a triage thing, check what's most pertinent, then the next one, and then the next one, and what could be held off until tomorrow, may hold off until tomorrow- helps keep things in balance. 3nodding  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games