Gypsy Boys...Searching for Plots/RP :) [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 pm
Hi all. I haven’t been active on Gaia in so very long due to personal issues and trying to juggle life and fun, but I’m hoping to get back into activity in Soquili and I’m searching for RP for some of my soquili. I really want to max some of these ponies’ stats…but I have lost pretty much every RP buddy I had SOOOOO. I’m hoping you’ll help me out smile

So below will be the Soquili I’m looking to RP and a gist of what I’m looking for. These will be rotated depending on my mood and I’m eager to RP with the same person multiple times; you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. That said, I would like if RPs could be over AIM or another messenger, as I’m faster/more efficient that way—I will log the RPs and post them, I have no problem doing that smile

Btw, my AIM is LykosEcho smile Add me.

Gypsy Nightshade – Not single, lifemated to Ambien Rose. Looking for FOAL and ADULT RP!

User Image

I haven’t RP’ed this guy very much and I’d like to max him out, since he has a wonderful lifemate…but is lacking in plenty of other interactions. I RP out of order (vs. linearly through his life) so I am up for anything, really.
As a foal: Full of bright-eyed whimsy, fantasizes plenty, hyper, believes he can be anything—ever. Even a little girl, if he so chose. He’s not fearless, but he’s no coward. Artistic.

In need of a bff. An adventure. To rescue a damsel in distress. To meet a “dragon”. To be shown that not all Soquili want to be friends. Wants to feel useful. Sibling/family RP.

As an adult: Whimsical dreamer, a little ADHD and can be spacey. Will do anything in the name of romance—hopeless romantic, not just in his life. Peacemaker, always wearing a smile. Innocent in a way, but can be fierce for what he believes in. Break it to his parents that he’s gonna be a dad.

In need of a close friend/confidant, someone who would be a part of his family. Someone to teach him how to be a dad—because he’s clueless. To protect his girl from a ‘baddie’ –but I don’t want him killed razz To be a hero, like mother like son (this could be something as simple as reuniting a lost foal, etc) I also think it would be cute for a gay Soquili to hit on him—not sure how he’d handle THAT LOL.

*~*

Gypsy Winter – Flinging with Anniki ; possibly breeding with Dolly? DNS, if you’re still up for this, poke me smile Looking for adult RP smile

User Image

Personality:
Shy and artistic, feminine, can be described as an "emo-kid" at times. He's aloof around strangers and doesn't feel like he's really "whole". Somewhat confused about the rights and wrongs of life, attracted to 'darker' personalities for friends and love-interests. He tends to get into trouble/get hurt without meaning to, an angel needing saved himself. He's jealous of his family, of his parents' happy lovestory. He's a little greedy; it's a vice he's hidden from his family, but it's creeping out. He's possessive of his trinkets: He collects bones and creepy things. Prefers solitude versus too much companionship--a long flight will calm his frayed nerves. Is attracted to strangeness, darkness, beauty... He's a lover of beautiful things...and addicted to pain, although he feels like a monster for admitting it. All in all, believes he needs saved.

Not sure what I'm looking for for this guy. He's an enigma in my head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:38 pm
Also have an unedited young lady who I would like to find a girlfriend/lovemate for. I'm not looking to breed her at this time (I have way too many couples at the moment who take priority) but she would like her own little lovestory and maybe even find a girl who will steal her heart and give it wings? She would be willing to raise her lovemate's babies if the mare in question was bred. smile  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces