14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:19 am
Welcome to My Mated Soq's Plot Zone!

Welcome, Names Wolfie
Please scroll down for plots and info! ^ - ^

Note: I like to RP actually I LOVE to rp but, SOQ has a tendency to eat my threads/ no one tells me they have tagged and, I lose the link. So if we rp together please don't be afraid to poke me when you reply, or if I'm being slow! I don't bite! <3

If you have some plot ideas of your own to offer, that is loved! <3

Feel free to post or PM me! If you post, and don't get a response after a few days please pm me and, kick me in here. I have MSN, Aim, and Skype. Poke me when you see me in SOQ, do something to let me know you want to talk!

If you contact me please give me your username or you WILL be ignored.
AIM: lovelwolf16

Important links
Quest Thread

My (Messy) Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:36 am
User Image
Isa

Sexuality:Straight
Mate: Wallace

Likes: Rainbows, Unicorns, Fluffy things, Her hair, Bright colors, Sparkling things, Doing her own thing, Foals.

Dislikes:Those who push her buttons, Hyperactivity, Anyone messing with those she holds close, Being told what to do, controlling Soq.

Her Personality: A bit of a rebellious, spunky mare. Isa won't take crap from anyone no matter how frightening they look this usually demure quiet female will give them what for should her buttons be pushed. A loyal, devoted fun female. She's not loud or boisterous but, she's not shy if she really finds someone to love/someone she likes! Just because she smiles sweetly and, speaks softly..holds little weight if Isa feels threatened or, another threatens her friends she'll lash out. Spunky, fun loving, quiet, full of a demure pep. Never one to follow the worlds conventional rules..she's her own mare, nothing you say will change her. Deeply in love with her mate the unicorn Kalona mix Wallace c:

Important info:

Plots

Friends: Isa could use a few friends, those who need protection or, those who are sassy and rebellious like her would be amazing!
Anything really would be awesome ^ ^ Just offer away.

Foals: Love lovee to have her interact with foals! Especially more shy ones or smaller foals that could use a big friend to keep them safe when their parents aren't about.

I'm not afraid.....: Isa...has few fears..she's quiet and looks frilly on the outside but, she'd honestly look at a kalona or skin walker and snort in their faces..but, one thing that REALLY frightens her are those with pawed feet. She's had a few bad run in's with such creatures. No death or killing/maiming but, if you have acharacter that wants to toy with her a bit/ that would make her realize she isn't invincible.

Motherhood: Isa desperately wants foals with the love of her life but, she's also a bit fearful. I'd love if she could meet some pregnant mares or mares with foals /baskets to ease her fears and show her how wonderful motherhood can be <3

Misunderstood: Befriending a misunderstood mare or stallion or even a foal! Someone with low self esteem..someone others fear simply based on outer appearances.

Rocking hair!: Just what it says, a more fun simple rp where Isa meets another soq with awesome hair cause, she considers her own hair pretty awesome!

RAINBOW!: Again a more fun spazz type of rp where Isa meets other soq with rainbow coloring, whether it be a little or a lot she'd just love to meet others with bright coloring.

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:42 am
User Image

Foal
Adult
Chepi

Sexuality: Straight
Mate: Aras! <33

Likes: Tigers, Anyone that has Tiger coloring/stripes, Beauty, Graceful things, Plants, Skipping, Soft things, Fluffy creatures/soq/anything fluffy, DADDY!, 'Mommy' Ambien, Fairies, Magic, Voodoo, Interesting things, Bones, FLUTTERS!

Dislikes:Anger/Violence, Getting lost, Teasing, Large groups, Her Father or Bau hurt, Ambien sad or hurt.

Her Personality: Happy! A bright little foal with a bit of an..uh interesting imagination. She thinks she's a fairy, as that is what her name means. She considers all beautiful, she would compliment a piece of dirt. A talker, a bouncer, dancer, dreamer. Bright, filled with wonder for the world but, when questions come up about her missing eye she tends to shy away and become quiet. Boisterous, always trying to get her father out and, about or dragging others to meet him.

Important info: Chepi speaks a little odd and very 'child like' She will talk like this till she grows to adulthood, then it will only come out when she becomes nervous/upset; though she may have sporadic times when her speech is more 'normal' as a foal.

Foal Plots:

What happened?: Someone, Foal or Adult keeps pestering Chepi for answers about her eye..about why it's missing. They could be kind of blunt or cruel about it or a more 'innocent curiosity' type of thing. She will most likely panic and try to run off..or change the subject before snapping. Then Chepi will feel absolutely terrible and, make up with whoever she snapped at. xD DERP RP

Lost!: Chepi wanders away form her fathers end of the forest..and finds herself lost. If there's one thing she hates it is being lost! A kind soul finds her and, helps her back home.

Friends?!: Friendship would be a good thing for Chepi as a foal and as an adult. No one mean or cruel unless they aren't out to harm her. Throw just about anyone at me! o u o

Family...: She longs to know about her real mother and, her sister..or anyone from that side of her family. Please feel free to toss them at e ; ; I'd love for her to make a connection with her mother's side <3

Voodoo, Magic oh my!:Even if her mother never raised her, Chepi believes in magic..she believes in fairies, and has an extreme fascination with voodoo. That would be one thing I want her to learn from someone else..or form her mothers family. (If she meets any of them ) The practices of voodoo or maybe a soq that can do 'magic'. Anyone unique and interesting or with that odd edge would garner all her attention.

A FAIRY?!: Basically a funny, sweet rp where Chepi meets a flutter..and goes wild. Just..prepare to be fawned over and followed around..and..uh..yeah. She will call you a fairy. You will be worshiped xDD

Adult Plots:

Insecure: She stumbles onto an insecure someone (male or female) who are upset or insecure about their looks. It could even be a vain soquili who enjoys being told they are pretty. Either way Chepi would try to lift them up and, make them realize how pretty they are.

Chasing Butterflies: Another amusing rp. Any flutter / flutter mix (they need to have wings) or one of the minis that have wings (can't recall what sub species their name is -shot). It would basically be a funny light-hearted rp..Chepi sees whoever it is..and takes up chase. Could end in friendship or in whoever she's chasing scaring her off..or trying to do so.

Naga's..family: A journey to find..one of her family members, lets Chepi learn so much of the world and, of others who aren't quite made like her but, who are not 'normal' either. Meeting her family, meeting the budding herd..meeting any of the naga's would do wonders for Chepi and, could flip some of her views on life..and it would be a wonderful adventure!

Adopted Children!: Chepi loves children...foals babies her tiny fairy army. Whether it be mini's or full sized soq..even a skin walker basket or a kalona basket/foal. Chepi would not care..she'd scoop it up and take it home to Aras, begging for him to let her keep it. Anyone with a foal without parents or parents who can't handle the 'burden' of parenthood..Chepi will gladly take your babies xDD..or find them as baskets o v o Minis, regular sized anything even a foal instead of a basket without parents..Adopted families are the greatest

Flying lessons?: So....Chepi thinks she has tiny faerie wings >>' don't ask. Anyways. She needs a winged friend..someone who will indulge her or who's just as silly as she is xD SHE WANTS TO FLY! Just like a faerie. When she finds out it's impossible she will need a friend to make her smile again cx

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:48 am
User Image
Foal
Ethanol

Sexuality: Straight
Mate: Raphael

Likes: Mommy, Her Brothers, Uncle Chem!, Family, Exploring, Meeting new interesting stallions/mares/foals, Blood

Dislikes: Derp

Her Personality: She's a very curious mare..not overly 'good' or 'bad' natured. A neutral kind of mare who enjoys seeing all this world has to offer. Before finding her mate she was slightly timid..especially when it came to her thirst for blood..once blame on curiosity she now accepts it as part of who she is. Kind, intelligent..when hunting she is a precise slightly excitable mare.
More to come

Important info:

Plots:

Adventure: Going on an adventure with more than one foal..would be fun, possibly a ORP? Don't see many of them so it might be a nice fun thing to do o u o

Do not touch!: Ethanol's adopted a son..a very tiny..mini foal named Pali Zindelo. I'd like for her to discover just how mean se can be = w= you know what they say about an angry mama. Someone could tease Pali or just try to whisk him away..Ethanol wouldn't take kindly to such things

Friends?: Everyone needs friendship~

Family...: Anyone ANYONE from the Anthrax family line..I want her to meet. o - o Kay thanks. Plus rp with her other brother and, eventually a meeting with her father.

What shiny knives!: Soo Ethanol has mated into a family of knife weilding soquili 8D if you own one and want to meet her feel free to hit me up! She'd love to know them~

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:58 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:04 am
User Image

All about Mikasi' Nell

Mate: Astraea

His Personality: Proper, Strong, with deep family ties..he wants to be a dancer even though his feet make it rather hard to always be perfectly balanced. Mikasi' Nell is rather docile unless goaded overly much, it's mostly his sisters that find the right 'buttons' to push. A hunter, graceful and keen on making a name for himself while also carrying on his families blood line. After leaving the flock he found out how little he knew of the outside world. Despite his strength Mikasi lacks knowledge which makes him come off as a bit naive and, over eager when it comes to learning new things. Forever seeking stories, knowledge..to strengthen his ties..to see all the world has to offer good or bad is is new quest.

Important info: He's not part of the flock anymore

Plots:

We are Family <3 : Mikasi is now a sort of official/unofficial member of his life mate's herd <3 He considers anyone within it his family. So he'd of course like to meet anyone from the herd he's now part of.

Teach me..: Know how to strut your stuff? Mikasi would love to learn how to dance better xD He's not very skilled just yet. Could become a good friend c:

Trading: Taking after his father, Mikasi' Nell enjoys skinning the creatures he hunts for their fur. He also uses the bones, teeth etc for any supplies others may need. I'd love for him to trade a few of his items in exchange for a few tinkets to give his mate or fellow herd members.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 am
Saved  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:08 am
Saved  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:41 am
Saved  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 am
Open c:  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am
Derp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 am
-creeps in and steals all da plots before sneaking out to continue watching her movie- ninja  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:47 pm
Honovi Plot

User Image
Maybe the hunting one? I know she isn't flock but... wolfponies ftw? heart

@@ oops sorry just saw the no guild rp nvm sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:06 am
SO
ONCE NEW LAPTOP ARRIVES I can finally guild rp again xD
So if you see this and want to offer for guild rp plots feel free!!

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100