Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Clients Needed! Rent a Safehouse!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 am
Hi! So my characer, Dean Jonathan Andrew Forthwright III, owns and rents several properties that are protected and safe. This business is somewhat sinister, though, because many of his clients end up being dark wizards. This is because in order to maximize business, Dean doesn't ask questions of his clients. So anyone is welcome, whether you are pure of heart or the darkest evil.

One thing about this is that Mr. Forthwright is very secretive about his business. The Forthwright Family is a well-known and respected wizarding family, so Dean doesn't want his name squandered. So if you'd like to be a part of this little plot, either PM me or leave a response to this thread so we can figure out how your character discovers this business.

The office is located inside the forthwright home, but there is another thread for what goes on within because Mr. Forthwright keeps his business away from the eyes of his family.

Interested? Leave a response or PM me! I'd love to have you as a client!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:00 pm
I was interested in having one of my characters, William Nott the Third, rent out one of your safe houses. Probably the smallest one, #2, by Ottery St Catchpole, since it'll only be him, more or less. He is of aristocratic Pureblood lines, so he might have been tipped off by distantly related family? Or perhaps the Forthwrights and Notts have done business with one another?

His uncle, Remington Nott, is an ancient relics dealer, but most of his wealth is due to his vast knowledge of any and everyone. And his father, Will Nott the Second, is a hit wizard, and could have pulled a favor or two in that department.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:12 pm
I like the idea of a few wizards having knowledge of Mr. Forthwright's business; perhaps it would make sense for Remington to be one of these wizards since you say he's savvy with that sort of thing.
William would have to swing by the Forthwright's place to fill out a little bit of paperwork and discuss methods of payment. You can head over whenever is convenient. Looking forward to it. smile  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games