20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:46 am
User Image

Looking for a new Victim(s?)
Learn more about Kumiho here

Kumiho has recently lost her territory, and is now exploring new areas and looking for a new projects.

Specifically, I'm looking for Kumiho to have a bit of 'fun' with another Soquili she considers beautiful. Specifically if this rival Soquili was vain or otherwise picky about his/her appearance as well. How they look should be important to the victim.

Kumiho and this victim will have an exchange - the details are up for discussion/plotting - but it will ultimately end with Kumiho severely disfiguring the Soquili in question.

Kumiho is a skinwalker and means business. I am looking for someone to willingly and permantly disfigure their Soquili for plot reasons.

I know this is a super serious and BIG request, and if no one is interested, that's fine. But I'm really hoping to further her plot with some new blood (pun intended).

Kumiho wouldn't kill your Soquili. That would be too easy. She wants to "tear down" the vanity of the victim by scarring them horribly. I mean badly. I mean missing wings, or non-equine tails, or severe facial disfigurements - over at least have their face (think Phantom of the Opera).

If you carry out this plot with me, I would be willing to help you out if you decide to re-custom your Soquili with their new, altered appearance.

I would be willing to pay up to 1 million gold to help you pay for a recustom of your Soquili to reflect the new scars/disfigurements (if you want to - this isn't required by any means, but the disfigurement will be considered permanent). Recustom Rules. Payment will be made directly to you only once the custom slot is obtained.

You can still make your Soquili look interesting - for example, you can give them a mask to cover their scars a la Phantom of the Opera. Or if they have friends who are tinkerers - perhaps an prosthetic wing or tail. The details would be up to you of course, but Kumiho would not settle for a few small, well placed scars. She looking to severely disfigure her victim.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:47 am
FAQ

Does my Soquili have to be exceptionally vain or fussy about their appearance to work?

That would be ideal, yes. This wouldn't be a whirlwind fight where your Soquili would escape within in an inch of their life. This would be a deliberate torture, where Kumiho disfigures them/blinds them, and then free lets the victim go.

The idea is not to kill your Soquili, but permanently alter them, so that they are reminded each day about the time they were at her mercy. If they are vain, they will either be unable to see their own reflection anymore (if blinded) or they will have to live the rest of their lives with a horrible disfigurement (if disfigured).

That doesn't mean you can't post your ideas if your Soq doesn't fit the bill exactly! I'm open to all kind of ideas and plots, but this is my main priority.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 am
Have other ideas or plots that need the aid of a Purewalker? Please let me know - Kumiho needs lots of RP!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 am
Delicious. -chinhands- I have a few Soquili I'd be willing to offer.

First and foremost, I have Nemesis. His father was killed by a purewalker, and naturally, he has a deep-seated hatred against them. Nemesis, unfortunately, isn't a particularly vain Soquili, but I would absolutely love for him to underestimate Kumiho and try to take her head on because of her size and slight frame.

Disfiguring = yes plz. I'd be willing to let her completely gouge out one of his eyes, but for my own plot purposes, I'd still like him to have some sort of eyesight in at least one eye. Still, it'd cripple him badly and he'd have to relearn how to fight now that he'd be lacking in depth perception.

He's kind of my main 'do want plz', but if you'd rather someone else, I've got a few mares I could offer, too!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 am
I'd like to offer my mare Raveena for the plot.

She has lived a fairly quiet life and has not known much hardship. She is part of a very kind and accepting family and has always been sheltered, protected and adored. The princess of her own world, it might do her good to be knocked down a peg or two. I would also be okay with her being permanently disfigured.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:41 am
Milo is pretty much a clean slate, the only solid background I have for him is he was raised to not fear others. It makes him rather good at rushing headlong into danger xD  

Uxmal Jungle

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:47 am
Adelle while not vain, still makes a pretty Soq. <3 At least I think so. xD

I'm willing to let her become permanently blind in one eye. While she doesn't find herself vain, her gift of eyesight she finds a blessing because she enjoys seeing all of her family. The sight of her family is what keeps her going, despite the fact that she is dealing with inner turmoil over her own daughter being a skinwalker. Losing part of her sight would cause her to whirl further downhill, and try to figure out how to cope and deal with the loss of sight from one eye. ...and a wide range of plot related things on our end etc. etc. etc.

But yes, permanently blind in one-eye, would be allowed for Adelle. -nodnod-

Edit in: Has been discussed with Elfeh and she agrees with it. <3 In case you needed to know that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:30 pm
Tsunake

Thanks for posting! While this doesn't fit the bill of exactly what I'm looking for for this plot, I'd be more than happy to RP a scuffle with your Kalona! I think your idea of having to learn how to fight with one eye is a great one... if you'd still be willing to take an eye, I'd be happy to try and help you get a custom eyepatch or something for your boy if any of the colorists open up custom item slots.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm
Sent you a message on aim about this. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm
dawns_aura

Thanks for posting! I'm probably not going to make any final decisions right away, but I'll mark you down as interested. Thanks so much!  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:33 pm
Rabid-White-Mongoose

Is Milo exceptionally vain? Or arrogant? If a silly little Usdia thought he could take on a Skinwalker, Kumiho may very well want to leave some kind of a horrible and bitter reminder of his stupidity.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 pm
pippi18848

Thanks for posting! For this particular plot i was hoping to have something a bit more dramatic than blind in one eye - well, and Kumiho wouldn't bother to leave her with one of her eyes (too merciful).

Maybe we can work out something, though. I'm always up for letting Kumiho wreck some havoc.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 pm
II--Gen3sis--II
Sent you a message on aim about this. :3

*will check this when gets home later* heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:37 pm
Kamiki

Thanks for posting! For this particular plot i was hoping to have something a bit more dramatic than blind in one eye - well, and Kumiho wouldn't bother to leave her with one of her eyes (too merciful).

Maybe we can work out something, though. I'm always up for letting Kumiho wreck some havoc.

I kind of figured you'd want something a bit more dramatic, but it was a compromise with Elfeh. <3 It's fine if you don't want to, Elfeh has a purewalker herself we may just throw into the spot but I figured I'd let Kumiho get first dibs if she wanted it. <33  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Uxmal Jungle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Kamiki
Rabid-White-Mongoose

Is Milo exceptionally vain? Or arrogant? If a silly little Usdia thought he could take on a Skinwalker, Kumiho may very well want to leave some kind of a horrible and bitter reminder of his stupidity.
He's arrogant when it comes to fights, believing that his small stature makes him a much harder target.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff