Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Party Tent: The Masquerade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Circus Tent/ The Battle

Dhyl seemed a bit more aggressive then Ronyo last remembered the Hufflepuff but then this was a hectic ordeal. As Ronyo was about to turn and fire off another spell the dark wizards vanished. Even the ones he had downed were gone, the blood remained thought. Ronyo took a quick look at his watch before looking around at the blazing tent and the dead bodies...just a bit over half an hour. The death and destruction in sighted here only took around a quarter of an hour to accomplish. A sigh escaped Ronyo's lips as he looked around alone in the center of the tent at the now sudden macabre scene around him. His team had done well, they had all done well. The Chimera took a few hits today but they gave way more then they got that was sure. His wands spun in his fingers then were dashed back into their respected holsters under his arms. It was time to go to work.

The dark wizards had attacked with the sheer purpose of causing chaos it seemed. No one figure stood out in the tent he was fighting in, which meant the figure head had either watched it all from a distance or appeared somewhere else. The chaos was clearly heard outside the dancing tent as much as in, so the entire circus was hit at the same time. The required a lot of resources and soldiers willing to throw their lives away. Unfortunately at the thought of the dead dark wizards vanishing as well Ronyo's thoughts went to the idea of reanimation...inferius. The idea did not bode well for the future but Ronyo had to focus on the present at hand.

Seeing the appearance of an Auror Ronyo found himself rolling his eyes at the announcement of giving a statement. The bureaucrats would lock the testimonies away and slap a nice story over the whole thing to help calm the public. It was still odd that the Aurors, one of the few branches of the Ministry Ronyo had respect for, took so long to show up. Something was not right there as well, the Minister of magic and her family was here, even Ronyo had known that information. Why had a team not been tasked as over watch or security for the official. It just further pushed Ronyo's idea to stay out of the Ministry proper and just use it to gain information. However Ronyo could learn a few things as well from the Aurors he hoped.

"You guys are several minutes to late," Ronyo was still standing in the center of the tent but with so few people his voice carried just fine, "I trust you guys have already dispatched a tracking team. Pick a tent that is still standing...this one is alright I guess with a few fire put out, or the main one. Gather up the people there so there looks like some sense of order trying to be restored. When did your team get the alert if I may ask?" Ronyo had made his way over to the young Auror who was now being approached by a man talking about a family member being injured, "Sir, ask one of my friends over in that group," Ronyo pointed over to where Marina and Heather were beginning to gather their people up, "They can provide first aid until a mediwizard can get to your brother. Just ask and one will step up to go with you to him, there are a good few who have been tending to the wounded already."

User Image

User Image

Violet the Maestro

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina and Corabell Kiremono~Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker~First Year Hufflepuff

At the first pops, Shina grabbed Corabell, dragged her sister down, huddled over her, and quickly cast Protego over them both. A few moments later, it was clear that the noise had been the attackers leaving, not another attack. Shina dismissed the shield, and helped Corabell up. Glancing around, it was clear that a lot of people needed help-now.

"Transfiguro. Transfiguro." Shina changed both her and her sister's dresses to more sensible short-sleeved, long pants rompers. "We need to help, Corabell. We need to scrub first, though," Shina said, remembering losing a point in her practical for forgetting that detail. Glancing around, she saw a chunk of wooden sign. A quick spell made a bucket. Scourgify cleaned the bucket, and then the spell she'd been studying. "Aguamenti." Water poured from her wand, filling the bucket.

"Okay, Corabell. Pour the water for me, so I can scrub my hands. Then I'll do the spell for you," Shina said.

"Okay," Corabell agreed, eyes wide. She poured the water over Shina's hands, watching her sister briskly scrub her hands and wand. She tucked the bucket in the crook of her arm, then held her own hands out. Shina cast the water spell again, and Corabell washed her own hands. "What now?"

Shina looked around. "There. It looks like the injured are being gathered over there," Shina said, pointing over towards where Heather and another girl seemed to be gathering the injured. "I'm sure they can use extra hands." She led the way, stopping near someone who looked like they knew what they were doing.

"Where can we help? I have an OWL in healing, though I don't know any of the sixth or seventh year spells yet. My sister is going into second year, but she can run supplies if nothing else," Shina told the person, and waited to be directed.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William, still following Heather, watched as each of the dark wizards had faded back into the darkness and disappeared. He looked around, wondering how they could have gotten out of there, at one time, at the same time, so organized. It was almost impressive. William looked over to the others, wondering if they knew what happened, but to no avail, no one knew. He then turned to Heather.

"Heather, I'm glad you are alright. You did a great job today. I'm sorry for my inadequate attempt of trying to help your boyfriend here. You did much better. Chase, I'm sorry for that same reason. I wish you the best," he said, walking away. He wanted to know the details but he knew he wouldn't find out. At least it was all over now. It felt as if he was fighting for a good 2 hours, but when he looked at a clock, he realized only 40 minutes had passed. That time went by slowly.

The older boy walked over to Ronyo Storm and an Auror whom which he did not recognize. He went over to Ronyo and put his hand on his shoulder. "It was a pleasure to get to fight alongside such a great wizard Ronyo. I'm Belle's boyfriend I should say, if you have not recognized me yet," he said to him, patting his shoulder then walking away. He needed to find Belle. The first place he would look. Her home of course. He checked if everyone else was alright first. He was probably going to stay in the tent for another ten minutes, just to see what was going on, then he was off to find Belle.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ronyo Storm

heather030595

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Second YearHufflepuffPurebloodSingle

Minn waited nervously, thin frame positively shaking with fear. Heather said she'd bring him out, but to her, Dhylan was long gone.Tears were flowing down her face, particularly as flames grew higher. Every instinct she had told her to get back, to run, but the girl was motionless. Her body would not allow her to move from that spot. After what felt like years, the older boy walked out of the tent, carrying a rather lifeless body in his grip. She ran over to him, holding her hands out, as if to take his burden from him. When he shook his head, the girl tsked. She reached into her small satchel for a silvery tin. Se lifted the lid, carefully holding the container of various perfumed salts under he brunette's nose. She shook it a bit, smiling when she saw gold eyes. The girl dropped the tin to the ground, salts spilling everywhere as she hugged both Remy and Dhyl, glad they were both alive.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was awoken harshly by a smell assaulting her poor little nose. She peeked her eyes open, surveying the scene. So much for a fun trip to the circus. After Minn had removed the vial scent, the teen gave a small smile. "You can let me down, Dhyl. I'm fine. I need to help the injured." He didn't look all that happy, but helped her stand. The girl instead flopped to the ground, sliding her shoes off. When she stood, all hope of height was lost, but she didn't care. Shaky hands tied the long hair back, gold eyes peering up from the messy mane. She walked, albeit shakily, to Shina, then offered what little of a smile she could. "Need an extra set of hands? I'm here if you do." Her body was less and less so quivering as she stood there. Gold eyes saw all the carnage, but were cut off by something impeding her vision. A small hand laid there, then pulled away the mask. Ah well. It was fun while it lasted. As she stared at the mask, she remembered a pair of bright green eyes looking back. Where was Yves? Had he made it to safety? Was he one among the fallen? Several thoughts flooded her mind, causing her a brief moment of panic. She eventually shook her head, needing to be focused enough to help people. However, as she waited for her hands to be scrubbed, nothing could help the single tear that trailed down her cheek.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:08 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio looked around, completely confused. He had not known where that attack had come from, but a lot of those men...they seemed to elitists...That's when the epiphany fell upon him. He was raised like that all throughout his childhood. Muggleborns were not as good as Purebloods. Was he being taught what caused these atrocities? Do Purebloods go to these lengths to try to prove themselves?

Sergio could no longer live like this. He was going down the same path as these people who just stormed in here and killed these people. It was...horrible. He hated it. And this day will be remembered. He will remember this day in his fight away from what he used to believe. Sergio was going to go through a bit getting himself out of this behavior, but he was on his way out.

That's when the girl had finally let go of him. To run over to her brother and his friends. It almost brought a tear to his eye. They both made it out alive What was this?...Sentiment. Since when did he feel like this? He never did. He was glad to see she was safe now. He came here alone. He had no idea where to go. But he would stay for a little bit. He honestly wanted to know the girl's name. That's it.

He then went up to her brother and hoped to shake his hand, but he wasn't sure if he would receive. "My father always said to me. A good wizard isn't based on where they are from, their 'supposed' ability, what they do for a living. A good wizard is brave, bold, and flourishes under pressure. Thank you for being a great wizard. You and all of the others helped save me and her today and I am extremely grateful." he said to all that could hear. He was really happy with them. And he was going to make sure that they had a good word in with his father, which was always a good thing.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

Mood : Nervous...? I don't even know anymore
                                                      Thinking : What the heck is happening?! Who are those people?! Crap, is she okay?
                                                      Doing : Dancing >> Dueling >> Resting?
                                                      Where : Masquerade Tent
                                                      With : Masked girl and everybody else

Xavier smiled widely as he looked at her partner, who looks like she was in deep thought but attentive at the same time. She looked so cute when she’s doing that……He blushed redder as he repeated that thought, glancing at her then to the crowd. A part of him stirred up a question in his mind, one that he still hasn’t understood of: Have I seen her before? Yes, that question. He looked at her, blue eyes sincere as he tried to remember the people he’s encountered so far. Not that much, but it’s the most he has. Her hair, her bright violet eyes….they looked so familiar. Perhaps he saw her in Diagon Alley; as a stranger? Or perhaps when he secretly went shopping into a muggle store before? Or perhaps……no, impossible. But he was, for sure, assuming that she was the same age as him, and if not, probably a year older or younger. Maybe…….he’d seen her in Hogwarts?

He returned back to the girl in front of her as her hand laid in his, making him blush more. He looked at their hands first before looking at her face. Wait a minute……is she…..blushing? His face went warmer, swallowing a bit as she approached him and placed her other hand on his shoulder. He wished to know her identity….Hell, he wished that he wouldn’t look like a stupid statue when they started dancing. Slowly, he slipped his free hand onto her waist, practically sweating, and hopefully not, trembling.

Not some while after finally gaining the courage to start dancing, the taller boy gracefully moved, politely slowed his steps for her. “ I….I’m not a good dancer like the others here….but— I was taught how to dance properly when I was a child! “ He protested against himself, mentally facepalming later. He mentally groaned before saying, “ B-but d-don’t be angry with me if I accidentally trip on you or something….” Or ruddy hell, now he sounded more of an idiot! He bit his lip, slightly tightening his grip on her waist. He did hope that her dancing with him was okay, since dancing isn’t pretty much of his good points, nor his bad points either. He’s neutral.

A while later, he heard a loud crack in the tent, immediately taking the attention of the people. He stopped on his feet and looked, cloaked figures everywhere. “ Maybe this is a surprise? “ He said, letting go of her but was still beside. His blue eyes widened as the strangers suddenly threw curses at them. He cursed under his breath, facing towards the girl. “ Hide! Hell, my wand isn’t with me right now,

“ Ummm, just…I don’t want you to get hurt, so please, don’t do anything reckless. I’ll go get my wand from my Da. He has my wand and he’s an Auror, so everything will be okay. “
                                                      He swallowed as blood spilled on the floor, looking back to his father, if he found him, and back to the girl. Part of him didn’t want to leave, but he has to. To protect her. At least, in his life, for once, he could protect someone. He stared at her for two seconds before giving her a small, yet somehow sad smile. He knew that he might get hurt. But hell, people are dying in front of him.

He ran through the shower of spells; colorful, yet deadly sparks everywhere. He ducked, he jumped, he might have even rolled on the floor just to reach his father. But where was he anyways?

Xanthus, was on the other side of the tent, shooting down spells against the enemies then healing those who have been hurt. He managed to save quite many; and was able to defeat enemies. “ Protego Difixium! Stupefy! “ The Auror began to cast more spells at the enemy, and after successfully defeating them, went over to the injured. “ Wundus Healiom. “ A while after, he heard the familiar voice of his son, calling for him.

“ Da! What in the hell is going on here?! “

“ I dunno! What are you even doing here?! Go out and save yourself, as well as the others who are injured! “

“ I can’t do that….I’ve been useless for almost my entire life, Da. Just give me my wand and I’ll help defeat those basta*** and prevent people from getting hurt. Please. “

Xanthus sighed, dodging another spell. He stretched out his arm behind his back, reaching for his son’s wand and immediately giving it to him. The two went back to back, Xavier covering Xanthus from enemies and Xanthus healing the wounded.

" So, this time, it's a little kid who acts like a hero? "

" Do you really think that you could beat us?! "

“ Why should I be here if I couldn't? Expelliarmus! Expelliarmus! Flipendo! Everte Statum! “

Xanthus grinned at his son's answer. But of course, he's taught him how to use the spells correctly and effectively last week. He could easily win this. He waved his wand over to another injured man. “ Diagnosus Exposum. Don’t worry, you’ll be alright, mate. Wundus Healiom. “

The stranger was furious now, running over to his wand and immediately pointing it towards the younger boy. “ Why you litte-! Sectumsepra! “

Xavier tried to dodge, but then his father was just behind him. He had to take it on; he has no choice. The light from the enemy’s hit him, leaving him on his knees as he gasped for air. The third year coughed, clenching his shirt as he winced in the pain. Blood was already around him, but he must not stop. He musn’t.

“ You.......! Stupefy! Darn it. XAVIER! I-it’s okay buddy, I’ll be alright soon. Just a little spell can help you. Just stay strong, okay? “ Xavier replied with a nod, his body weakening. After a few minutes, the chaser was finally back on his feet, reassuring his father that he was okay.

Of course, that was a lie.

His body was aching, he wanted to sleep, he wanted to end this madness happening in front of him. But he had to save people. Even though he is young, he knows some offensive as well as defensive spells, too. He dodged spells, attacked, got hurt, healed, and dodged spells again. It repeated for about 15 minutes until Xanthus ordered Xavier to get out of here before it’s too late. But Xavier ignored him, and instead, went to his partner, not knowing that there was blood on his face and his bleeding arm added up. He looked so bloody. Yet, he was happy that she was okay. But was she entirely okay?

“ A-are you…okay? “ He coughed, his voice was weak and has a bit of a tremble to it. The strangers in cloaks disappeared, leaving the whole tent a bloody disaster. He gave a sigh of relief. Finally, everything is over. He looked back to her again, giving her a smile. “ I-i-if there’s anything wrong or if something is hurting tell me right away, and I’ll ask my Da to heal you……

“ O-oh, the other Aurors are here…..Good, “
                                                      He sighed, sitting down and leaning his back on the wall. Just how much time had passed since the madness happened…? He looked at his watch, some hint of blood on the side. 40 minutes? All of that was just a mere 40 minutes? It seemed like hours for him. Curses, blood, lifeless bodies everywhere, it was a nightmare. He looked back at the girl, wondering what she was feeling. Scared? Probably. He wanted to pull her into a hug but his arms were already weak. Really, just how many spells hit him before coming here?

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: I. Am. So. Sorry. For. Replying. Late! I did my best to catch up, and since I’m struggling with time I was forced to do it all in one post. D: Ahhhh, I feel so relieved after posting this.....Had to edit a few things. Ugh, ended up with 1300 words DX

”Miss GryffindorK”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:27 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
aybelline waded through the lifeless bodies, paused idly every so often to bend down and overturn a lying corpse. Maybe they were alive, but so far, she’d have not found a single one to survive. Those that had, were gone, or milled about the scene with the investigative departments of the ministry. She slid forward, her fingers tight around her camera. Click, flash! Click, flash!

The bright neon light did little else that cast attention upon herself. She’d hidden, of course, throughout the entire battle like any normal, slightly battle-retarded, woman would have done. She did, however, manage to document more than she could have ever dreamed. Bad as it was to admit, all she could think about was, haha! Can somebody say promotion? With her charm still in effect, she’d manage to catch the snippet of words detailing aurors. Finally, someone worth interviewing!

Just then, she’d spotted a fairly rowdy bunch of teenagers over towards the smoldering remains of the masquerade tent, it seemed to have sustained the highest damages; ground zero. She glanced at the aurors, the hit wizards, even the Minister, and knew they’d likely shut her out and wave her away. But the children…? They might want a little expose on their heroism, if she could get them to talk about everything they knew.
”Excuse me,” She rounded beside the oldest ones, a pair of boys, possibly graduated, one blond, and the other with blazingly white hair. There were more, she realized, several huddled on the ground trying to heal an innocent bystander, and another girl joined them. ”I was wondering if you lot would be interested in a short interview?” She wondered, and for the life of her, tried to ignore the blood that wasn’t even hers that was heavy on her dress, or that sick churn in her stomach from the putrid smell of death.

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Sells: super sensory charm,
╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Silver Eagle III
Ronyo Storm

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 am
User Image

Detective
Circus Tent/ The Battle

The Auror didn't seem like much of one to chat, and his team were already getting up and moving to asset the wounded before the mediwizards arrived. Remy looked to be up and about doing her part, she still looked shaken but after what just happened they all were a bit shaken. He was still proud of his team though, they had stepped up and gone above and beyond their station to deal with the threat and still continued that beyond the fighting. He could fight sure, but the others seemed to have such a wide array of talents they easily out classed the older wizard but just their dedication.

Turning as he felt a hand on his shoulder Ronyo smiled as he did indeed recognize Belle's...wait was it fiancé or just boyfriend? Either way the blonde man was a good sight to see on the battlefield he wasn't sure about the whole 'great wizard' part though, he could think of a few better and young witches and wizards who were better. He returned the friendly shoulder pat and nodded to the man as he looked to be ready to leave though.

"Likewise sir, tell Belle to keep that dueling place of hers going. I'm glad she decided to do something she really wanted to do."

Another voice spoke up to him, this time under a red cloak and holding a camera with a floating note pad and quill. A reporter! By her looks she had been around during the fighting...wait, did she have her camera and quick-quill on her during the battle? Most law officials disliked the media because they snooped and tried to pry out things they wanted kept secret, but Ronyo would much rather the public know the truth. Plus he had a feeling he could gain something as well from the woman.

"I'll tell you what...if you're willing to give me a copy of the photos and notes you took during this chaos, I'll tell you everything I can Miss," Ronyo extended a hand to the woman, "Ronyo Storm, Private Investigator for the Sly Fox Detective Agency. I think this might be the start of a beautiful friendship."

User Image

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 am
Gwynfair Wyn
Cadoc Wyn
Darryn Wyn
Idris Wyn
Aravis Radcliffe

When Aravis entered the tent, she saw a man who seemed somewhat familiar asking someone who appeared to be an auror when the mediwizards would arrive. Deciding that she could help him, the healer approached the two, to find the man seemingly annoyed with Ronyo, a Slytherin who had been a few years behind her at Hogwarts.

"Don't you know who my brother is? He's only one of the best chasers on my team! I can't afford to lose him! No way am I having a bunch of inexperienced students tending him!" Cadoc exclaimed, feeling somewhat offended at what the young man suggested. There were mediwizards on the way. Certainly his brother would hang on with his sisters caring for him until they got there.

That was when Aravis realized who the man was. He was Cadoc Wyn, the captain and seeker for the Welsh Quidditch team. If she remembered correctly, his sister was the Minister. "Excuse me, Mr. Wyn? I'm a Healer from St. Mungo's. If you show me where your brother is, I'm sure that I could help him," she said, trying to calm the man.

"Thank you. He's right over here," Cadoc said, feeling a bit better now that there was a Healer on site as he walked the woman over to where his brother was bleeding out.

'Damn, this is probably the messiest thing I've had to do, but I can do this,' she thought to herself upon seeing him. It appeared as though he had been hit with Sectumsempra. Quite the nasty curse. She really didn't understand why it wasn't an Unforgiveable. There was no good use behind it. None at all. And it certainly wasn't harmless. This man, Darryn, if she recalled, was dying because of it.

Taking out her wand, Aravis got to work on the man's several wounds. "Wundus healiom," she said as she tapped his cuts gently. He had so many. She hoped to get them all. When all the bleeding had been stopped, Aravis realized that the man was still rather weak. Figuring that it had to be from lack of blood, Aravis dug around in her bag for a potion. Eventually, she found the potion she was looking for. The Blood-Replenishing Potion. "You're going to want to drink this. Probably won't taste too good, but the best medicines never taste good," she said with a smile as she offered the potion to Darryn.

"Well, at least I have something good to look at while I'm taking it," Darryn said with a weak smile.

"Just shut up and take the potion," Gwynfair told her brother, glad that there was a healer there to help him.

"I can't complement the lady for saving my life?" the chaser asked, feeling a bit better now that his blood was being replenished. "Say, what's your name anyways?" he asked.

Aravis was pretty sure that she was being hit on. And, had she not been in the middle of a massacre and trying to find people that needed tending to, maybe she would have enjoyed it a bit more. "Aravis Radcliffe," she replied.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 am
William nodded in agreement to Ronyo's statement. He would not ask for the photos, but he surely would say yes to an interview. He always wanted to be interviewed but that truly wasn't the reason why he would do it. He was going to do it because he wanted to alert every person of the Wizarding World to the atrocities that have been committed today.

"Sure," he said to the reporter, smiling a bit.

(OOC: Phone post: I'll edit a format to this when I get home)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina and Corabell Kiremono~Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker~First Year Hufflepuff

Shina turned. "Remy! I'm glad you're okay," Shina said, chin a bit wobbly as adrenaline wore off. "Here, go ahead and wash your hands, and then we can see what we can do. Aguamenti." Water poured from Shina's wand.

A deep breath, and Shina forced a tight smile on her lips. "I didn't score as well as you in Healing, but I did pass. Aside from that, my Transfiguration is excellent, we won't want for splints or slings. We can do this," Shina told the other girl.

"Come on. Don't wipe your eyes, there's going to be dust everywhere. I heard someone over there say they were a healer. Corabell, stay with me, and let me know if it gets to be too much," Shina said, leading the way over to the healer. Corabell followed, her chin starting to take on a stubborn thrust. These people needed help, and she was going to help them!

"Excuse me, we," Shina gestured to herself and Remy, "have OWLs in healing. We're only just going into sixth year, and my little sister is going into second year, but we'd like to help. What can we do?" she asked.

Miss GryffindorK

Violet the Maestro

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
A R A V I S
S T A R L I N G
R A D C L I F F E
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Gryffindor GraduateHealerWidowMother
Out of Craziness:
Song

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Miss GryffindorK

And here came the students. It annoyed Aravis that their parents hadn't gotten them out of her. Then again, it could be that Aravis, being a new mother, was far more protective than other parents. Or maybe it was the fact that she was a widow, making her the single parent of her and Will's son. Forty minutes was certainly enough time for the parents to get their children away. Did they not care? Did they not realize how precious life was?

"Well, since I doubt any of you have the proper potions on you, just deal with the minor stuff. If you need potions, which you probably will, go get the mediwizards. They're over on the shore," the healer replied. The students really should not be using their magic outside of school. Not now. Not when the professionals had arrived. However, Aravis wasn't one to prevent them from helping. After all, the Minister was there, she knew what happened. Certainly she'd pardon them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:59 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
aybelline smiled a predatorily smile, her head tilted and those hazel eyes narrowed with intrigue. For a moment, a spark in her eyes had almost led the graduate before her to hope he’d caught her, hook line and sinker. Until long eyelashes batted playfully and a white fingernail teased the flesh of her lip in silent contemplation; then, there really was no telling. ”Hmmmm,” she mused, her tongue rolling like a wave in the cavernous reach. Quick observant eyes had darted back and forth, keen to remember the detailed description and faces of both young men before her, and the numerous young girls who had stayed. The stench was growing thick, really, she could feel it building up in the back of her throat.

This wasn’t the first time she’d navigated through a sea of bodies, however. But the first time she had—it was a night she would never forget. And, all she could say, was that these children had a much stronger stomach than she. A tight gulp struggled down her throat, to fight back the bile that had been threatening to breach all of this time. In the background, she could still see the billowing black smoke gnawing with furious hands at the sky, and the steam that exploded from the waves of water charms being cast all around. The total destruction was imminent, the mangled, burnt flaps of the tent’s fabric was everywhere, splintered pieces of wood jet into every corner and too many things to count. She’d never seen anything so horrible.

”Looks like you’ve got yourself a new friend there, Ronyo,” her smirk finally permeated through her smile and she reached forward with a firm hand to shake. ”I’m Maybelline Johnson, Daily Prophet Inquirer, but please, call me Maybel,” she paused just then, her attention diverted behind her towards the fairgrounds. She tilted her head to one side, tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear to catch a better sound of the voice she’d heard thanks to her charm. And within that second, whipped out her wand and pointed it to her camera. ”Depulso,” she muttered. ”You’ll get the copies, don’t worry, and the ministry will too,

“—but they’re not getting my originals.”
It was clear she’d already made the same mistake once already. A weary glance was tossed over her shoulder, mostly out of sheer paranoia, before ghosting hazel eyes back upon both of the young boys. ”Alright boys, one at a time please, the quill can only take so much,

“Can you describe exactly what you saw when the dark wizards first arrived?”
She wondered, her quick-notes quill gently placed at the top of a fresh new page.

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Sells: super sensory charm,
╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Silver Eagle III
Ronyo Storm

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:19 am
User Image

Detective
Circus Tent/ The Aftermath

Ronyo chuckled as the woman did her best innocent face and even played up the notion of deep thought by playing with her lip. One of the benefits of working with so many ladies was the extra knowledge of teasing and other actions to better gain either sympathy or additional support from a male individual. Ok maybe that really was just Jessi, but it still help him be prepared for the times when it happened. Still Ronyo could not deny the woman's appearance or the small movements she made sure to accentuate. When the woman blasted her camera Ronyo almost thought it was from his question about copies, but...Maybel quickly quelled those fears.

"Thank you Maybel, These fiends need to be stopped before they hurt anyone again. Your pictures might help me shed some light on this mess and catch them. I know the Aurors and the Hit Wizards will do their jobs but I'm always worried about the other bureaucrats in the Ministry making their jobs harder," Ronyo sighed and then grinned at Maybel quickly, "If you intend to use that line, I would prefer it be anonymous, the rest of the interview fill free to quote me.

From what I can recall the dark wizards appeared suddenly and without any warning. It's a overused statement but it holds true here. No pops preceded their appearance like normal apparitions, that particular trick I will be looking into more. There was no call for demands or a figure head who stood up and announced anything of note, they just began to fire into the crowd. Most people were dancing and so regrettably never knew what hit them, but then maybe they died happily. A small condolence to be sure but still it's a better thought then most. The young students were the first I noticed to stand up and fight the dark wizards, along with my former Quidditch team member and current owner of the Blaze of Glory dueling arena miss Anabelle Rich. I think for more about her you need only ask William here,"
he gave the man a nod and then continued, "I gathered up with former students I knew who had started to be the focal point in holding back the dark wizards. Those young men and women deserve high praise for standing up against such horrible people. Maybe leave their names out though, just so they get some manner of leeway with their parents. We began relaying the injured out of the tent and to safety, with the port key or under the protection of a few others. The rest of us formed an organized defensive line and pushed back the dark wizards until they vanished the same way as they left. Even their dead vanished Maybel," It was clear Ronyo was speaking more directly and with more concern than before, "This was better planned than it should have been. I wouldn't be surprised if your next story is about Inferus popping up again. While the number of civilian deaths is high, we repaid that equally on the dark wizards. The amount of men and women they lost in this one act is astounding, and all to likely leave a message and strike fear in the common people. Will I have something to say if the one responsible reads your article," Ronyo's fist tightened a bit and it was clear he was letting a bit more emotion in than he normally did, "If you want to strike fear in someone try facing someone who won't back down from you. Children beat your men on this day, and I think that reflects on you as well," Ronyo gave a heavy sigh and looked at the young woman, "Will that do?"

User Image

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out