Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Party Tent: The Masquerade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:41 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William heard the question and fortunately, had a time to think about his question as Ronyo had answered. And he had PLENTY of time to think. It seemed like 3 minutes almost as Ronyo gave a very...detailed answer. He almost felt bad for the reporter, but that was her job. William did find himself laughing as he mentioned the bureaucrats in the Ministry and calmly agreed to the statement. It was true after all. Soon enough, Ronyo finished; so it was time for his account.

"Quite frankly, I did not see them at all. All that came with their entrance was a large, disorienting cracking noise. The cracking sound was loud enough to keep me myself in check for at least an ephemeral second. I think that precious split second allowed those blasted wizards the ability to surprise us. And as soon as I got back to my senses it seemed as if there were all sorts of curses blaring over my head. In fact, I heard a plethora of two of the three death curses. Obviously they would not use the one because it doesn't cause external pain, but they definitely over used the other two, maybe to cover up for their lack of ability to duel...I do not know...as Ronyo here said, children had fought through their ranks. All I know is within seconds, within my line of sight, were ten to fifteen wizards...all dead...blood covering the tent itself...and the worst of all, bodies burning to a crisp. It was unsightly indeed. Children and adults alike...all dead...all killed before their time. And that's when the younger wizards showed the greatest courage I've ever seen...those young wizards being commandeered by this man right here. I do not care what anyone says about him...Ronyo here is a great leader and if not for him and those wizards that shall remain unnamed...these people that had the good fortune of staying alive would have shared the same fate as those people who died. I myself kept to a freelance, loose cannon tactic. All I did was cast the charm to make you aware of the next attacker. So that's why I was able to get rid of as many as I did. I used some of my strongest magic to fend them off. Hell, I even resulted to Transfiguration to get rid of some. My little brother however thought it would be funny to give one of them antlers," he said, chuckling a bit, taking a deep breath. He had said quite a bit and after a brief silence, he kept himself composed, because this would be hard to say.

"Some young wizards died today...some great soon-to-be the next top duelers...some of them severely injured too. This happened within seconds. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But I pulled through. Why? Because I felt like I had many young lives on my hands that either needed to be saved...or avenged. Of course, seeing my love again too, but that is a story I don't see why I need to get into," he said to the reporter, hoping he had gotten his facts right. He hadn't really smiled at all during this whole interview.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Essy ze Ninja

Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:10 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
aybelline nodded along thoughtfully as she shifted into a silent reverie. Her mind tried to paint the picture that Ronyo had depicted while her quill obligingly scribbled down every important detail she might need to know. She hadn’t realized, but a soft hum trickled from the back of her throat as she stood in silent deliberation. Only occasionally did her flashing hazel eyes turn to the young white haired man and nodded again. ”Yes, yes, this should do perfectly, thank you my kind sir,” Maybel smiled as earnestly as she could. It was hard to ignore the wretched stench that pierced her belly, made it shake. And then her attention shifted onto the young blonde man as he recounted his tale.

Her eyes glazed over once again, an eerie gaze imbued within her and she could almost see the battle from their eyes perfectly. It hadn’t been too hard, however, considering she’d watched the entire skirmish from the safety or her hiding place.

Still, it didn’t mean that she’d seen everything, or that there wasn’t something amiss.
”I thank you both for this, and, I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name?” She realized as she pinpointed her eyes on William.

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Sells: super sensory charm,
╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Silver Eagle III
Ronyo Storm

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100