Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
The Shore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:22 am
The Finale Begins

Suddenly a loud CRACK split through the air. A group of masked and robed figures appeared. Wands drawn and pointed at the crowd. Immediately flashes of light and curses flew out in every direction.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane's body tingled all over and suddenly there a loud crack sounded all around them. Jane's eyes flew open and she rolled back slightly, almost immediately jumping to her feet. Her heart began to feel as though as though it would shoot through her chest as she spotted the source of the noise. For a moment time seemed to slow as her mind put together what was happening. Memories came flooding back to her of only a few summers before. Her breath turned rapid and she immediately pulled out her wand from it place and in an instance was prepared for defense. It seemed that all those years of dueling was about to pay off. Almost subconsciously she felt gently to make sure the com ring was still on the chain around her neck in case she needed it.

ooc; wow that is a crappy short post...
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:27 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
You're feeling sad, you're feeling lonely
Hold on
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

A loud crack forced Darcy to separate from Jane as robed figures came and began firing spells at random before pushing her down with him laying on top and firing out a "Protego maxima!" before looking down her face. "Jane, we've got maybe thirty seconds before this shield depletes so I'm going to say this once. I'm going to go out and find anyone that needs my help after getting through these wankers. Then, when everything is done I'll come for you alright? And also, please don't be mad." Without waiting for her he pressed a silver coin into her hand and said the activation phrase before watching he be whisked away and the barrier break down. He rolled out of the way of another wayward spell before jumping up and punching one such wizard in the jaw. Just because he was magical didn't mean he was weak to the arts of street fighting. The figured went down with a thud before he shouted "Expulso!" at their feet and watched as the ground exploded. Seeing that one against many wasn't exactly helping her cried out "Fumos Duo!" and as soon as all the fog had expelled from his wand he ducked and felt all the spells whizzing around him as they continually fired the spells and hit each other. When only a few were still standing he jumped up and fired hexes to finish them off. Finished he cast a incarcerous on the entire group and rounded them up before heading off towards the smoke and screams back at the circus.
[Exit]

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Your days
You say they're way too long
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking like a dark Fairy Tale at the Masquerade Ball.space
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Chrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tin Shockspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'How did this happen?' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide had run through the opening in the tent, and had kept running, as fast as she could, her hand still holding onto Chris' like it was a lifeline. Without Michelle to worry about, all her focus had evaporated into fear and nausea and all manner of other things, until all she could think about was getting far, far away from it. She didn't stop running until she felt the cold waves rushing over her feet.

She fell to her knees in the surf, her eyes wide, facing the water, seeing the reflection of flames in its surface. There were people she knew in there; people she went to school with, friends. She knew she'd seen Damien and Marina dancing; were they alright? And Nell and Rose; she swore she'd seen the dark-skinned Hufflepuff and her red-haired girlfriend as well. What had happened to them? She glanced at Chris, her expression blank, her face pale. She stood and faced him, trying to think of something to say.

Then she fainted.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 pm
The Finale Ends

And just as suddenly as the crowd of masked figures appeared to begin the attack, they vanished one by one, in a series of loud pops. The living, the injured, even the dead who had been part of the invading forces vanished. Leaving behind chaos. Flames where everywhere. Blood was everywhere. Bodies lay everywhere.

It had only been 40 minutes. Yet this moment would last eternity.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

The Mediwizards have arrived, and they immediately began to set up the triage and disaster clinic. Mitchel among them, They quickly moved about, summoning beds, setting up equipment, Mediwizards were swarming around, trying their best to gather the injured and bring them here. "I can't believe this happened." he asked as he looked around,

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
A R A V I S
S T A R L I N G
R A D C L I F F E
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Gryffindor GraduateHealerWidowMother
Out of Craziness
Song

Luckily, Aravis had already been at St. Mungo's when word came in about the Circus. It was only her first week being back since giving birth to her son. It was hard, leaving him at home with her mother everyday. It was even harder for her to be here. She had thought about bringing Zephyr William to the circus later on in the week, but now, she didn't know if she would ever bring him to another circus ever. She already lost her husband and father. She wasn't going to lose her son too.

The healer had decided to go with the mediwizards upon hearing how terrible the carnage was. She figured that they could use a couple of healers on site, and this seemed more important than her floor. This was far more important than anything going on at St. Mungo's at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:01 am
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris had followed behind Ada, and it took a while, but his head finally was able to clear from the need he felt. When it did, he was cradling Ada. Wait, did he just lose track of what was going on? He checked her over quickly. No puncture marks. Good. Nervously he put a hand over his own, feeling the scars from his own turning. She didn't have to go through that. It was then that he realized he'd stopped breathing. Odd, he'd always had to struggle to hold his breath. He sighed, thinking he wasn't done with discovering his own peculiarities yet.

He glanced around. There seemed to be some area being set up for medical attention. However, Chris realized that the moment he stepped in there, he'd probably get hit with the desire to feed again. He buried his face in a hand. Great, this was probably a nightmare. Couldn't go to help for fear of not controlling himself. Deciding he needed to try and wake her up, he tried shaking her shoulder. "Adalaide. Come on, wake up. I'm pretty sure your friend's going to kill me if she sees you like this." Not to mention what it was doing to his own nerves. How did she just collapse? He didn't smell any blood, aside from residue from Michelle's hand.

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Worried
OOC: ...
--------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 am
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking like a dark Fairy Tale at the Masquerade Ball.space
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Chrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tin Shockspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'How did this happen?' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

Adalaide groaned a bit, feeling her body being shook. She opened her eyes, and blushed. Chris was shaking her awake... her mind instantly went back to the first time they'd met. Eerie, how this kept happening. Except, she hadn't fallen asleep this time... the scent of salt water hit her, and she looked at the beach. She spotted the figures on the beach, and remembered running... running away from the carnage at the tent. She rubbed her head a bit. She must have fainted.

Of course.

She sat herself up, blushing again. Oh, this was awful. She had no idea where Michelle was, and the two of them were supposed to meet her parents at a pub a couple blocks away to go home. How would she explain that the Slytherin was missing? Not to mention having to explain what had happened... she didn't even know how to broach that subject with them. Her mother would totally freak.

She realized that, since she'd regained consciousness, a silence had dragged out, and it suddenly felt awkward. Silly, for her to feel like that after what had happened, but... she wondered if he'd actually caught her when she'd fainted. She remembered turning to him just before, and the thought of him closing the distance to keep her from falling on the sand made her heart pound. She looked at him, trying to think of something to say.
                                                          "Er, sorry, I don't know what it is with me making you have to shake me awake." Oh, that was brilliant. She might as well have said 'We have to stop meeting like this.' She sighed a bit, standing up and brushing sand off her skirt before realizing how silly it was. People were dead. The tents were on fire. Her friend was missing. And she was worried about what, her love life? Stupid.

A tear fell then as she watched the people in the distance. She couldn't even help. Didn't have a clue how she would even begin to. This... this was horrible. A tragedy. Her hand went to her mouth, and she started crying.
                                                          "Oh, oh God. Oh, my God." She looked at Chris, her eyes wide, fearful. It was over, but she was shaken. Had she really lamented the fact that she'd missed out on the last event like this? True, it had only been because of her friends, she'd been the only one not there, but still. She never wanted to be anywhere near anything like this again. Her arms reached out, wrapping around Chris. Her nerves were gone, replaced by a gratitude that he'd looked out for her, tried to protect her. She cried against him, shaking.

She could have died. Her friends could have. He could have. And she had no idea what to do now.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:28 am
User Image
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
A R A V I S
S T A R L I N G
R A D C L I F F E
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Gryffindor GraduateHealerWidowMother
Out of Craziness: Exit to Masquerade
Song

Off in the distance, Aravis could see that one of the tents seemed to be the worst off in terms of people that needed help. Rather than stick around all the mediwizards in their clinic, the former Gryffindor knew exactly where she was needed. Right in the middle of it all. And the middle of it was not the shore, and so she packed a bag full of what she needed, made sure she had her wand and headed over to the tent.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out