Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:00 am
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffFairwayAbout to Pee Herself

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

"Oh my god.. Oh my god.. OH MY GOD... WhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo?" Claire almost screamed once the chaos ensued. She was expecting fireworks to signal the end of the fair, not this.. this was entirely different. Flashes of light came left and right from both sides, striking at the people around her with deafening cracks and pops. Claire watched in horror as people here and there crumpled and fell to the ground once hit. This wasn't just some school duel, this was real life, a real attack. She had read about the Death Eaters, though she never really understood it until now. Fumbling, Claire reached for the wand that she had kept concealed in her boots. 'What are you doing Claire... you can't take them... get your a** and get out of there!' She thought as she pulled the wand from her boot and made a break for it.

Her heart was pounding through her chest. All she could hear was the rhythmic thumping of her pulse, backed by intense blood-curdling screams from the guests and patrons around her - it did nothing to clear the girl's clouded mind, but at least it couldn't get any worse than that... but it did. As the girl gingerly stepped over a corpse of one of the fallen, she drew the attention of one of the masked strangers, who immediately came bolting after her. Cussing under her breath, Claire scrambled to get away just as a curse came hurling towards her. Taking a sharp left turn, Claire let out the loudest scream she could muster before taking a hard dive into the dirt, missing the spell by an inch. "Petrificus Totalus!" The girl squeaked as streaks of blue magic danced from the tip of her wand and through the air at her masked assailant. Yet instead of staying and waiting to see whether or not she had even successfully casted the spell or not, Claire scrambled to her feet once again and ran like her life depended on it, which it kinda did.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 am
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Age Ten

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Five

User ImageUser Image Location: Circus Maisc

All of a sudden things went from great to absolutely terrifying. Masked robed figures ran around wands drawn and spells were being fired every which way. "What's going on Leo...? I'm scared..." Grace said to her older sister. "I don't know Grace but don't worry everything is going to be okay." she replied. "We just have to get out of here." she added looking around frantically.

"Where's Mira?" Leonette asked her sister. "I don't know I haven't seen her since before the fortune teller." Grace replied. This wasn't good not only was all this bad stuff going on now her sister was missing too. "We have to find her." Leonette told Grace before taking her hand and going off to find her sister.

With: Grace, a boy (Kenny), and a fortune teller
With: Leo, a boy (Kenny), and a fortune teller

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 am
User Image

___________ Hit Wizard ___________ Former Coyote ___________ 38 years old ___________

↜ I aim to misbehave....↝

Wellthis day just got a bit more exciting it seemed. Darks flooded the fairway, the tents, and just about every nook and cranny you could find in this place. They wore masks and black cloaks...well that made them easy to pick out in a crowd. He was sure they had some deep ideal about the cloaks and the masks helping to invoke fear and panic in the masses, but for Jack it just helped him aim.

Jack's wand came out of its holster in a blink and a stunning spell caught a dark robed wizard in the face and laid him low. His wand was still low near his holster but he quickly turned and fired again freezing another dark wizard as he was about to fire a spell. Looking around the new Hit Wizard could see his boss tangling with one of the sorry lot and putting him down while looking to throw protection wards over the people.

Jack moved along the crowd firing a few times to either keep the darks at bay or take another down before he fired on a group of civilians. Coming up to William he turned and blasted one of the darks from on top of a game stand. These guys were everywhere it seemed and they didn't really look to have an objective other than to cause a panic. This would become a history note for sure though now, an attack on a magical circus by masked dark wizards. Yeah the papers were going to eat this up.

"This little circus just got a lot livelier wouldn't ya say?" Jack turned his head just slightly to speak to William behind him, "Well boss, what's the plan? Anyone here important enough for us to need ta get to, or do we need to start lookin' to find the one behind this?"

↜ If you can't do something smart...do something right ↝

Those who are by my side || William the second, Boss
While I strive with all my might || Doing what I do best
To turn this darkness into light || Fair Way  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 pm
I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks

Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears

Tryin’ to talk to me, to me,

William Dante Nott the Second

Head Hit Wizard of Ministry of Magic
Order of Merlin, First Class
Duke of Wales

User Image

”Flipendo incantato! Expilus protinam!” He cursed through clenched teeth, barely able to avert his gaze in time as a heart wrenching shriek permeated the air, deafening the sickening rriiipp that tore scalp from skull. He grit his teeth and turned away, not keen to watch him suffer. Luckily, his newest hit wizard, Jack, had been here and appeared. For a moment, he was torn. Do everything in their power and apprehend them? Or defend the children? He shook his head, the next instant later. There was no choice. ”No, evacuate the area and protect the children!” He shouted through the mayhem. He’d never forgive himself otherwise. They could have all the suspects in the world and still not know a damn thing! But he couldn’t let these children suffer for it. He just couldn’t. ”If you can, try and apprehend these bastards and keep them alive for questioning.” But if not, he understood. Sometimes, there really isn’t a choice.

Three little girls had gotten his attention, one had just barely picked herself up to her feet and scrambled to safety. The other two were terrified, but it wasn’t long before they started to run, too. ”Protego!” He cast with the flick of his wand towards the girls as he stood between them and a masked man who was already in the middle of reciting another spell, Will barely had the time to react; his fist collided with the man’s mask and made it crack inward.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Fairway of Circus Maisc
Dueling
╚══════════════╝

Where is my mind?

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Circus Maisc

Mira was pretty content watching performances and just enjoying the fun of the circus when a loud crack was heard. That's when her conscious started to kick in. 'My sisters...' she thought in a panic. She was supposed to stay with them but instead he broke the rule and ran off on her own. She was never one to follow direction anyways but now she understood why it was important to do so.

Having no idea what was going on and being in complete and udder confusion Mira ran off to look for her sisters. They were looking for her as well so hopefully the three would be reunited. She wouldn't admit it but the thought of losing anyone else in her family was her deepest fear.

With: People...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image

___________ Hit Wizard ___________ Former Coyote ___________ 38 years old ___________

↜ I aim to misbehave....↝

Protect the children, that was something Jack could do. He wasn't really good an apprehending darks after all, he had put more in the dirt than in a cell. Jack watched his boss move off to follow his own order and so Jack did the same. Looking over to see two young girls looking around not knowing what to do the Hit Wizard moved quickly. He ran up and slid to the young girls throwing up a shielding spell as he came up close. He gave the little ones a wink before he turned and fired two quick stunning spells that slammed into the nearest two darks.

"You two good ta get out of here? This ain't the place for little ones anymore." Jack spun and blasted another dark as he was running after a couple,"I can get you two out of here, do ya know were yer folks are?

↜ If you can't do something smart...do something right ↝

Those who are by my side || Leonette and Grace
While I strive with all my might || Protecting the girls
To turn this darkness into light|| Fair Way  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ

Second YearHufflepuffFairwayRelieved as Ever

Claire wasn't quite sure what to make of the scene after she had started to run. Everything was a blur to her. One big, massive, horrifying blur of color, sound and blood. Her head ached with the thumping and the screaming, and her lungs hurt from the running, but thankfully she didn't break anything with the fall. She'd have a nasty bruise and maybe a few scrapes in the morning, but that was better than being one of the lifeless corpses that were piling up around the grounds. It felt like pure adrenaline was rushing through her veins as the girl ducked and dodged from spells thrown amidst the chaos, but then the voice of a man broke through the amalgamation of noise, ringing clear in her mind as he casted the protection charm around her and two younger kids that Claire failed to notice until she had stopped to process the events. A series of flashes bounced off of the protective spell before it shattered.

Claire knelt down to the ground, looking at the kids with a calm look on her face even though on the inside Claire wanted to scream out and get away as fast as she could. "Are you guys alright? She asked, gazing from Leonette to Grace, hoping she could keep her cool and that whoever was protecting them would be safe from harm's way. Then another man came towards the little girls, casting another shielding spell just in time so that he could send two bolts of magic at a pair of attackers. They'd be safe now... hopefully. The thought of leaving the grounds didn't even cross her mind as she turned back to William. All that the young girl could think about was her sister and her sister's girlfriend. She had to find them... they went to the party tent, the one that was set ablaze once the attacks began. Feeling as if she were on the verge of tears as the pressure slowly weighed down on her, Claire's mind began to flood with doubts and fears. But then she watched as her protector sent his fist straight into a masked assailant's face, shattering the mask under the force of impact. It gave Claire a renewed strength as she watched with half-amusement, half-shock.

Clearing her mind, Claire channeled her fears into her next spell as she flicked her wand at an approaching wizard. "Flipendo!" The girl nearly screamed as a purplish-red bolt of light flew from her wand at her opponent, knocking them back a fair distance into one of his partners. Claire hated to fight with magic, but there was no other choice if she wanted to get to that tent. Claire turned to William, giving him a reassuring smile. "Thanks..." She said to him before carefully stepping forward. The girl flipped through the repertoire of spells in her mind, cursing as she named several useful ones but failed to remember how to cast them. '... I should have paid more attention in class....' Claire thought to herself with a frown as she aimed her wand. 'Here goes nothing...' "Incendio!" She said in a tone as confident as she could make it. A sense of excitement rushed through her once the spell began to work, flames first nipping at the corner of one wizard's robe before suddenly catching fire and burning both of them before they could get up from her knockback jinx.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 pm
A man can change his stars
User Image

Giacomo Vincenzo Di Maria

Hit WizardSlytherinTwenty Two

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Giacomo, getting called to this circus, realized the severity of the situation. He realized what was happening upon apparating. He looked around, hoping to get an idea of who was the target, but that did not take long at all. Masks, masks of dark shade concealed their faces. "Cowardice, every single one of you are cowards. Show me your face, let me know how I'm about to defeat," he taunted, knowing that he really never did this, but he made sure to grab their attention. He had soon went up to the Head Hit Wizard.

"Mr Nott...I am going to go into the Masquerade. I hope to overtake all of them. I will not let you down...sir," he said to the man, not being used to having to take orders, coming from the family he is. He had to find his little brother, who had came here...alone.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

I do not want to be linked by my family's history

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: The Fairway | With: Rose and Claire | Thinking: Don't even dare you ********!| OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell rushed from the Masquerade with Rose close behind her and their hands clasped in fear and desperation. As soon as the robed figures appeared Nell had nearly been paralyzed with fear remembering the raid and attacks summers before her girlfriend grabbed her and immediately ran for the exits. Only when they were near the fairway did she notice that her mask had been dropped, her mask was askew, and her dress was singed from the attacker's flame. But luckily it would seem that they were both ok and mostly unharmed. However it would seem the danger wasn't only at the dance but surrounding the entire circus. She could see masked figures going forth and attacking families and individuals without aim or morality. It was then the Scot caught a glimpse at Claire protecting small children and a proud grin worked onto her face before her eyes widened as another three figures came up behind her to replace the two she foiled. Oh no the hell they weren't! "Ventus!" she shouted pointing at the two watching them be blown away by the gust. Looking upon the last of the trio Nell quickly cast "Glacius tria!" watching with satisfaction as his wand hand, really his entire arm, was frozen before casting the body-bind curse. When all was said and down she rushed over to Claire and began to check her over with her healing spells repairing miner cuts and scrapes she found. "Are you alright? Did they do anything to you? What happened?" she asked in rapid order.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ

Second YearHufflepuffFairwayCrying with Joy

The moment she heard the familiar voice of Nell break through the background shouts, Claire's heart stopped. They were alive... they were safe! Her legs nearly gave way at that as they suddenly turned to jelly, but then the young girl remembered just where she was and what was going on around her. There was no time for a sappy movie reunion, lives were at stake. But once Nell and Rose finally reached her, Claire couldn't help but to wrap her arms around the pair, sobbing with tears of joy as she hugged them tightly. "I'm so glad you two are safe..." She said in between sniffles before allowing Nell to check her over with the healing spells.

Upon being bombarded with questions, Claire recalled the events just as she remembered - "I was walking through the fairway thinking that there'd be fireworks... but then this happened instead, and then I saw these bright flashes and people shouting curses everywhere. The people around me were dropping so I ran, and then one of them saw me and came after me and hit him with a spell but I don't know if it worked but I ran anyways because I didn't want to die." She spilled out, rushing her last sentence before taking a deep breath and wiping her tears away on her already dirtied sleeve. "And then I ended up here, and those two other guys showed up and started firing spells back. I wanted to come and find you guys because the tent was on fire, thank god you're both safe. What's going on? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenny was freaked out by what was going on. Everything was going on so fast he needed to find his family. He saw that the two girls where leaving and he quickly took his ring that hung around his ring on his finger as if his dead parents would save him and give him courage. He ran after the two. "I need to find my family too and we'd be safer in a group." He said trying to keep calm and think things out a bit though he felt like he was going to die at any second.

User Image
OOC:

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Age Ten

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Five

User ImageUser Image Location: Circus Maisc

"Yeah you're right." Leonette agreed with Kenny. The two girls watched as a protection charm was used to surround them. ‘Who’s that…?’ Leo thought as he gave them a wink. Grace was glued to her sister as everything went down. She didn’t know what was going on and it really worried her. “Yeah we’re alright.” Leonette answered Claire before looking back at the guy who produced the protection charm. “Our sister she’s still around here somewhere.” Leonette told him. “Our dad’s at work, he works for the ministry.” Grace answered Jack’s next question.

With: Grace, a boy (Kenny), Jack, Claire, Rose, and Nell
With: Leo, a boy (Kenny), Jack, Claire, Rose, and Nell

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 pm
I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks

Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears

Tryin’ to talk to me, to me,

William Dante Nott the Second

Head Hit Wizard of Ministry of Magic
Order of Merlin, First Class
Duke of Wales

User Image

”Do what you must, Di Maria,” William nodded promptly as another one of his mind flanked to his side quickly. Gold eyes ravaged, picked the place apart, he was surprised he couldn’t find a single auror in the skirmish, but they were probably in the masquerade tent. He paused, the high tent was a spout of wildfire now and it looked ready to crumble down to the floor at any moment. ”And hurry!” He shouted.

Stepping forward, he lashed his wand in a flurry. ”Petrificus totalus! Impedimenta! Confringo! Confundo! –gah!” He growled as a spell barreled through his defenses. It struck him right in the chest, knocked the air out of his lungs and flung him backwards several yards. He skidded to a halt, his hand over his chest where scorch marks burnt through his robes and sizzled off his chest from the sheer force of the spell that’d taken him. Just then, those children! He spotted them in the corner of his eyes and he swatted a wild hand to the blonde girl, her sister, and the girlfriend in tow. ”Get out of here kids!” He hollered to them. ”Go to the portkeys! Now! HURRY!”

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Fairway of Circus Maisc
Dueling
╚══════════════╝

Where is my mind?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun

User Image

Jer had been enjoying performing, and was slowly working through his repertoire of tricks when he heard some screams. Then bodies started dropping around his act. His jaw dropped. Oh crap, what just happened? Another spell was thrown, and he ducked out of the way, evading the spell and falling to the ground. A masked stranger walked up, and all Jer could do was kick out, hitting the guy in a place that would make any guy cry. Scrambling to his feet, he looked around desperately. Just where was everyone? another spell fired off near him, and he didn't hesitate. He ran.

However, his run was short-lived. Something hit him, and he fell over, screaming in pain. It was like something was stabbing every inch of his body, and wouldn't stop. Thankfully, it was over not long after it began, as he looked up and saw some masked guy on the ground with another person. Had the guy fallen into him? Shaking off the lingering pain, he scrambled away, only to bowl into another person. This time it was a girl, obviously several years younger than him. Vaguely he recalled her being one of his spectators. He pulled himself to his feet, pulling her up as well.
"Oi, we gotta ge' outta here. Them blokes throwin' some nasty business 'round, an' we need ta move!"

-------------------------------------------
State: Running
OOC: That was to Mira, btw.
-------------------------------------------

I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:44 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

It's time to begin, isn't it: Afraid
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: Where are they?!
I'm just the same as I was: Jay
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Fairway

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O OD T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R |

Newlyn tore out from the tent, barefoot, after realizing she couldn't really run in heels. She really hoped her boyfriend was following her, because she was on a mission to save her sisters. The dark haired girl dashed down the Fairway, screaming her sisters' names. "Elsie! Morven! Where are you?!"

So stay there: Terrified
'Cause I'll be coming over: Where's Newlyn?!
While our blood's still young: Morven
It's so young, it runs: Fairway

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 10 |

Elsie huddled behind an abandoned stall with her sister, hugging her tightly. "It's going to be alright, Morv. Someone will come help us, and we'll find Newlyn." She wasn't sure she even believed what she was saying. She swallowed back a sob. Where was their sister?

I don't ever wanna be you: Terrified
Don't wanna be just like you: We're going to die!
What I'm sayin' is, this is the anthem: Elsie
Throw all your hands up: Fairway

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 8 |

Morven managed to scowl at her sister through her tears. "We are going to die and it's all stupid Newlyn's fault for leaving us to go dance with her boyfriend! Now she's probably dead, and no one's going to save us." Still, she clung to Elsie.

"What do we have here?" a voice sneered.

The two terrified girls stared up at a dark, masked figure. It was if the bogeyman had come to life. Morven jumped up, and jabbed them in the eye hole with the stick of the lollipop she'd been clutching with one hand.

The figure screamed in pain and pointed their wand at them. "Cru-"

"NO!" Newlyn shrieked and slammed her own body into the figure's making them lose their wand. "Get away from my sisters!" she panted, raising her own wand. "Incendio!" They caught fire as she grabbed the little girls' hands, dragging them away. She scooped up a trembling Morven. "I'm here now. Jay, can you carry Elsie? We have to get them to the portkeys." She had forced back her fear. It was time to be strong for her sisters.

Silver Eagle III

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces