Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image

___________ Hit Wizard ___________ Former Coyote ___________ 38 years old ___________

↜ I aim to misbehave....↝

"You girls need ta try and get to the port key, that is where everyone else is scramblin' to. Let's make our way there and see if we can find your folks along the way.

Jack turned and blasted another dark using a turned over table as cover. He fired several more volleys as more darks were coming up to the barricade and using it to line up shots. The Hit Wizard turned and put a protective charm up as he gestured for the young girls to move in the direction of the port key. More spells ripped out and some began to create explosions around them with dirt flying up in the air.

Jack suddenly lurched forward and pulled the two young girls back as debris from a spell explosion came sailing in. Jack turned and launched a spell of his own into the group of darks back at the make shift barricade. This time it was his own 'Confringo' spell sent out to blow that area up and the darks with it. jack stood up a bit his wand still readied as he looked around at other people running around the place.

"People, let's get a move on to the port key! Get your youngins' and don't look back move people! If ya got no one to run with find yer way ta me and we'll get you on to the port key!"

Jack was still keeping watch over the two young girls hoping they would see their sister or family soon enough. He could get them back together and get them through the port and out of harm's way. They needed back up yesterday but right now wasn't the time for worrying about that now.

↜ If you can't do something smart...do something right ↝

Those who are by my side || Leonette and Grace
While I strive with all my might || Protecting the girls
To turn this darkness into light|| Fair Way  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:59 pm
۪T۫۰۪h۫۰۪e۫۰ ۪W۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪s۫۰۪h۫۰ ۪F۫۰۪a۫۰۪m۫۰۪i۫۰۪l۫۰۪y۫۰

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

ᴄᴏʀᴀ had spent the night walking around with her family. It was dark and getting late, and she was carrying a sleepy Vi, while Garrett had Thea perched on his shoulders, nodding off. She was about to suggest that they start to head back to the portkeys when the chaos struck. "Protego!" she cast quickly around her family as they were forced to run to avoid being trampled by the crowd. "Gare!" she screamed over the sounds of fighting and death. "Take the kids to the portkeys and go! I have to stay, people will need healing!" She pushed Vi, who had fully woken up and was crying, into Uriel's arms. Garrett was holding Eleazar as well as Thea now, so the small boy wouldn't have to run.

ɢᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ looked at his wife in disbelief as he ran, holding both Thea and Eleazar. "Are ye mad?! Ye can't stay 'ere, it's a war zone! I'm not leavin' my wife with a bunch of pyschos runnin' around!" He could see the portkeys in the distance. They were among the huge swarm of people running for them.

"Gare, it's my duty as a healer! You need to stay with the kids, in case something happens to me!"

"That's what I'm afraid of! They need both parents, Cor!"

ᴜʀɪᴇʟ would ordinarily have been annoyed at his parents for arguing. But he was too scared at the moment. He'd been pushed in front of his parents with Jess and Toby. The blonde boy glanced at them. "Mum, Da, the portkeys!" he yelled. They were literally being covered by people. "We have to go now!" His parents stopped fighting and pretty much threw their children at the portkeys.

ᴊᴇssᴀᴍɪɴᴇ couldn't stop screaming. She'd never been this terrified in her life. "Mum, you can't stay!" she shrieked as she was pushed towards a portkey. She was gripping her brothers' hands so tightly her own fingers hurt. "Mum!" Her parents were kissing passionately for a moment, was this really the time? Then they broke apart, and her mother stepped off to the side.

ᴛᴏʙɪᴀs was silent, unable to speak. Pure terror had muted him. He watched helplessly, as he was shoved forward towards a portkey. Was his mother seriously staying?! She couldn't! But she just smiled sadly and then turned and disappeared into the fray. Toby began crying like he was five again.

ᴇʟᴇᴀᴢᴀʀ clung to his father and stared at his mother wide, fearful eyes. "Mummy, no!" he screamed after her, his voice raw. She'd left... This was the second time a mother had left him? Would it be the second time one didn't return as well?

ᴠɪᴏʟᴀɴᴛᴇ sobbed uncontrollably, head buried in Uriel's shoulder. She didn't know what was going on, and she didn't want to know. Tears streamed down her pale little cheeks, creating glistening lines.

ᴀʟᴛʜᴇᴀ saw bright lights and explosions, and heard screams and shouts. She felt sick, and then dizzy, and then she fainted. Nobody noticed in the chaos, but luckily she didn't fall off her father's shoulders.

۪F۫۰۪a۫۰۪m۫۰۪i۫۰۪l۫۰۪y۫۰ ۪i۫۰۪s۫۰ ۪f۫۰۪o۫۰۪r۫۰۪e۫۰۪v۫۰۪e۫۰۪r۫۰۪.۫۰

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden watched as Newlyn had literally tackled the man to the ground. That's my girl. He grabbed the wand of the man, which fell closely to him, not too far. "You see this wand b****" he said, snapping the wand in two, "Get a new one." Jayden, knowing the man was probably pissed, but he was halfway on fire; so it really didn't matter did it?

He went over to Newlyn, he told him to pick up Elsie. He naturally went straight to it, picking up the girl with ease. "It's okay Elsie, I will not let anyone get you. Newlyn let's get out of here! Quickly," he said, wand in the air. He ran quickly, making sure his girlfriend had been behind him. He kept his wand up to make sure that they got through and anyone that even tried to hinder there movement was Flipendoed by a wizard who knew where to aim. Always aim from the torso area, because that was the last place to move when change of direction occured.

They kept running, his legs not getting tired, probably because of the adrenaline. He panted, but he wasn't tired. It was that solid, smooth pant that one must do to keep running. "Newlyn, we are almost there. The masked figures don't seem to be this far out," and with that, a spell flew into his ankle. He was hurt...very badly. He fell to the ground, quickly turning his body to land on his back and protect Elsie from the fall. But...he got up...somehow. He was able to pull himself together...and muster through an almost broken ankle. This was bad...really bad...Jayden could not be healed...by magic at all. A rare non lethal disease did not allow him to.

"Don't worry about me Newlyn, I have to get you guys out of here," he said, cringing as he took a step. He moved as quickly as he can, which wasn't very. Turns out the spell came from a distance from a deflection. So, there really was no instant chance of getting hit again, but he kept aware. He stood on the side of Newlyn, making sure to block anything on coming if he had too.

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffFairwayPraying for Strength

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

The moment she heard the man who had protected her shout to the group, Claire's head turned in the direction of the sound. He was only a few feet away, and she could see that he had been hit. Immediately, Claire sprang to her feet. "Nell, Rose, we have to do something...!" She said to them, half-begging, half-commanding. William did keep her safe, after all. Even IF it was his job. She felt obligated to help, but as a mere student going into her Second year going up against these full-fledged wizards, Claire felt lost and scared. The girl took a survey of her surroundings, trying to come up with something... anything... a plan, an escape route...

Claire's eyes met those of the masked attacker that had managed to send William backwards. The little girl nearly squeaked when she saw the man start to raise his wand hand. "What do we have here... three little brats, waitin' to die?" The man said with a cackle as he edged closer to them. "Avad-"

"Expelliarmus!" Claire blurted out, swishing her wand just in time to release a flash of red from the tip that struck the man, causing his wand to fly into the air. "Uhh... uhh....." Claire was at a loss now. She was mentally kicking herself for not working harder on spells. The man charged forward, noticeably angered at the girl. "Petrificus Totalus! Guys.... a little help?" The attacker pressed forward, deflecting the girl's spell with a mere hand gesture and sending it flying into the crowd. 'Wandless magic... that's even possible?' She thought with a frown as she took a few steps back, hesitant. He was getting much too close for comfort now...

"... Avis! Avis!" The girl called out rapidly as she glided her wand through the air in a controlled manner, never losing focus even once because she knew of the dire consequences of failing such a conjuration spell. The sound of gunshots rang through the air, followed by the annoyed grunts and shouts of the man who had suddenly found himself being assaulted by a large flock of birds that pecked at his face and neck. Taking that opening, Claire flicked her wand once again, casting a spell that she told herself she'd have mastered by the end of this fiasco. "Petrificus totalus!" By the end of it, Claire's hand was shaking from all the adrenaline.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:15 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: The Fairway | With: Rose and Claire | Thinking: Don't even dare you ********!| OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell saw the man being thrown back before he heard him yelling at them to go to the portkeys. Nell had just nodded and was about to drag the Hall sisters with her when Claire stopped them pleading with them to help the fallen man. "Claire, the only thing we have to do is get-what the hell?!" she was cut off by a man and his groupies coming towards them with the younger girl fighting valiently to keep him away. With a string of Scottish and Haitian curses she stepped in front of the young Hufflepuff with a look of pure fury. she shouted watching the fireball hit one directly in the chest before turning to the others. She threw a conjunctivitis curse towards another before casting a reducto on him and watching in triumph as he flew a couple yards away. Turning towards the last two still standing she scowled as they began to taunt her. "Aww look, the girly's mad! Whatcha goin' to do girly?Cast a bat boogey curse on us next?" they laughed mockingly from behind their masks. "No, but I will cast this: Oppugno!" The flock of birds from Claire's earlier avis came rushing towards the last two attacking them with their sharp beaks and talons successfully directing their attention. Quickly in rapid session she fired off two spells, "Incarcerous! Orbis!" watching the men be bound before sinking halfway into the earth.

When she felt it was taken care of Nell ran over to the fallen man "Diagnosus Exposum." she flicked towards him watching the colors form above his chest and seeing the burn marks covering most of it and his upper stomach. Seeing nearby litter she transfigured them into bandages and gently wrapped them around his sternum while casting the appropriate healing spells. "I'm sorry sir, but this is the best I can do." she said anxiously before turning back to a still shaking Claire and taking her into her arms unknowingly calming her wandlessly. "Not ter rush yous er anyth'n but we need ter move now."her Scottish twinge still present even after her rage had left her. Feeling they were ready she began pulling the girls along rushing towards an available portkey.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Forks Anonymous

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Circus Maisc

Mira had been running when she came to a complete stop after running into someone. 'Hey it's you...' she thought. She remembered the boy from earlier she was watching his performance. Mira would have yelled at him for running into her but that didn't matter at this point. All that mattered was that she got out of there and fast. Sadly she needed to find her sisters.

As he pulled her up with him Mira was thankful although still panicked. "Yeah I know that, but I came with family and I have to find them." she told him in her usually aggravated tone. Mira secretly didn't mean to give him that particular tone of voice but she was stressed out and worried about her siblings to the point that she would never admit it.

With: People... Jeremy

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun

User Image

Her response to Jer's suggestion pulled him up short. Damn, Kenny! His horrified expression was apparent, as he realized he'd left his brother out with the crazy people. Suddenly he was mentally beating himself up, and he looked around frantically for the younger orphan. And then realization hit. They'd been separated. His heart dropped into the pit of his stomach, and he tried to think of any possible way that Kenny and the others could be safe. Damn it, he should have stayed with them!

He grabbed the girl's hand then, looking at her and breathing deep.
"Well, then we gotta ge' up ta someon' tha' migh' know where the tots are, pearl. Oth'rwise we'd be guessin' withou' a clue as ta where they are." He hoped his logic sounded strong enough, and right now, he would have to figure that Kenny would be fine. He had to be. All of them did. Shoving those thoughts to the side, he nodded toward what looked like an adult. At least he didn't wear a mask. "There pearl, we gotta ge' tha' way. I betcha anythin' they ran ta an adul' th' firs' chance they go'."

-------------------------------------------
State: Running
OOC: Pointing out Ronyo's char
-------------------------------------------

I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up

murruelecreuset

Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:33 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

It's time to begin, isn't it: Afraid
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: Where are they?!
I'm just the same as I was: Jay
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Fairway

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O OD T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R |

Newlyn paled at the look of her boyfriend's ankle. "Oh God, Jay," she gasped, and then had to duck as a hex shot overhead. They were nearly to the portkeys... Surely they could all make it? She set down Morven, and pulled Elsie out of Jayden's arms. "You two, run for the portkeys now. They're right up ahead, and I won't let anyone come after you guys. Go!" Her sisters took off, and she turned to him. "Come on, there's no way I'm leaving you here. Lean on me. We can still make it!" She was going to get out of here with everyone she loved. She had to.

So stay there: Terrified
'Cause I'll be coming over: Where's Newlyn?!
While our blood's still young: Morven
It's so young, it runs: Fairway

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 10 |

Elsie shrieked when Jayden fell, but was unhurt because of him landing on his back. She was almost sure she heard a crack, but he got up and continued on, though slowly. The next thing she knew, Nelwyn had pulled her out of his arms and she was standing on the ground again. At her sister's orders, she nodded, wiping at her eyes, and grabbed Morven's hand. "We have to run! Come on!" She dashed forward, the portkeys in sight, tugging along her sister.

I don't ever wanna be you: Terrified
Don't wanna be just like you: We're going to die!
What I'm sayin' is, this is the anthem: Elsie
Throw all your hands up: Fairway

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 8 |

Morven was nearly hysterical, but managed to pull herself together enough to run. She looked back over her shoulders to see Newlyn attempting to help Jayden hobble forward. If they died now... She would be one vengeful little ghost. She struggled to keep up with Elsie, who had much longer legs, gasping for breath. Miraculously, her lollipop was still in hand, untouched. Not that she noticed, as she ran for her life.

Silver Eagle III

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden, had Elsie pulled out of his arms quickly, but he knew it was Newlyn, that touch was too familiar not to be. He saw as the two girls ran far along...alone. Jayden wanted Newlyn to go after her sisters. "Newlyn, you don't have to do this. Go with your sisters and I will follow as quickly as I can. Why are you doing this? You should put your family before me," he asked her, disorientation marked in his voice. One could tell he wasn't fully thinking at this moment. He wasn't thinking about what was around him. All he thought about was those two kids running ahead and their older sister. He needed them safe if that was the last thing he did. And because of that lack of thought, that lack of focus on anything but those two little girls running, adrenaline started to kick in. He stood to his feet, knowing there was pain, but he did not feel all of it. He leaned on Newlyn, but he moved extremely quickly for what his injury would usually allow him to.

"Newlyn, I can move. Let's hurry and catch up to your sisters," he said, not putting too much weight on his ankle at all, but he hopped, using Newlyn's shoulder as a balance. "I promise you, we will make it. I have to see you to safety."

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:06 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

Newlyn gave a short, humorless laugh. "What if I was the one with the broken ankle? Jay, I love you. You are family." She was relieved when he began to hobble along, leaning on her. "That's it," she coached breathlessly, guiding him to the portkeys. They were nearly there, the various objects right in front of them Elsie and Morven were just grabbing onto one. "Come on, Jay! Hold on!" she still supported him, shaking. She wasn't grabbing onto it until he did.

Silver Eagle III

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Jayden smiled at her response and all it did was press him on forward. He had to get there...he just had to. There was nothing that could stop him now. The curses, flying over his head. "Duck Newlyn," he said, pressing her down, watching as a spell had flew over them. He looked to where it came from and exactly what he dreaded...a wizard had followed them. Of course, just great.

"Newlyn, let me go. I got this," he said, taking his weight off of her. He stood in front of her and anyone else that was near the portkeys. He stared down the man.

"Hehehe...looks life I have to kill a rich boy...how fun," the man said to Jayden, giving that smirk that Jayden saw on many of those bloody dark wizards.

"You know. Why don't you take off your mask?...Coward. I've seen more courage in a six year old," Jay cleverly retorted. He knew that would spring a reaction from the man and it did. The man looked blaring mad, just what Jayden had gone for.

"I'll show you courage," he said, shooting out some sort of hex at Jayden. Jayden just shook his head.

"You know, for a Dark Wizard, you'd think you'd be smarter than that. I'm not an idiot. Deflexo Cantatrix," he said allowed in confidence. He watched as the curse countered back at the man. It backfired and that was exactly what happened. It hit into the man, performing something he didn't think could happen. Jayden watched as the man's flesh started to eat away a bit. "Newlyn, let's go, look away," he said to her, almost disoriented by the sight. That would have been me...

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image

___________ Hit Wizard ___________ Former Coyote ___________ 38 years old ___________

↜ I aim to misbehave....↝

Jack stood up quickly and spun around to blast another dark aiming at them. It was beginning to thin out in terms of people running for their lives, and the number of dark wizards coming out of the wood work. The dance tent seemed to be still holding a few people making their way out but it looked like they had things under control there. The small girls next to him were still looking around for their remaining family when a young boy and another girl came over to him.

"Keep yer head down kid, and move over with the others here. Will get ya'll sorted out and keep pushin' for the port key. You too young misses, we will find your kin but we can't stay in one place for too long now."

Jack moved slowly as the now four young kids followed him in tow. He turned quickly to fire off snap shots at darks close by. His coat flapped with each turn and each shot slammed face first into the poor sods trying to play bad guys. The port key was close now and with luck Jack could get these gets to safety and be able to meet up with the Aurors when they got here for back up. The only way in he knew of was the port key so that meant it would need to be defended until back up arrived.

"Alright, stay on the ground until you see your kin. Once ya got everyone go through the port key and find the officers on the other side. Kid..."Jack looked to Jeremy, "Keep those girls safe on the other side for me will ya. Find someone who looks important and get them over here as quick as ya can. Now move."

↜ If you can't do something smart...do something right ↝

Those who are by my side || Leonette, Grace, Jeremy, and Mira
While I strive with all my might || Protecting the girls
To turn this darkness into light|| Fair Way  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 pm
The Finale Ends

And just as suddenly as the crowd of masked figures appeared to begin the attack, they vanished one by one, in a series of loud pops. The living, the injured, even the dead who had been part of the invading forces vanished. Leaving behind chaos. Flames where everywhere. Blood was everywhere. Bodies lay everywhere.

It had only been 40 minutes. Yet this moment would last eternity.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

Iseul apparated into the area, wand drawn. Just in time to see the attackers apparate away. He looked around, seeing the chaos that had erupted. "My god." he said. They had arrived as soon as they could have gotten enough reinforcements. But it had been a full 40 minutes before enough of them showed up to mount a full scale response. We took to long. he thought as he looked around. "Don't just stand there! Secure any possible suspects! Get witness accounts! MOVE!" the man shouted to the aurors. Before he remembered the most horrifying part of it all. The Minister had told him just the other day on how she and her family would be going here, "You there!" he said pointing to a random auror, a female with short blonde hair. "The Minister and her family were here, ensure their safety."

IceGrayWolf
Maiya Kajuji

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

Newlyn froze, paralyzed with fear, and simply watched, holding her breath until Jayden cleverly turned the man's hex on himself. She exhaled, and looked away so she wouldn't see the effects of the hex. Then she grabbed onto the portkey, and it transported all of them away, back to Upper Barnton, just as the Ministry arrived

Silver Eagle III

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces