Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 pm
Oh the river, oh the river, it’s running free.
And oh the joy, oh the joy it brings to me.
But I know it’ll have to drown me,
Before I can breathe easy
And I’ve seen it in the flights of birds,
I’ve seen it in you.
The entrails of the animals,
The blood running through.

User Image
Cora Mercy Walsh
~ Mother of Six ~ Healer ~ Former Pureblood Gryffindor ~
{feeling: furious} {thinking: 40 minutes?!} {with: Iseul} {at: Fairway}

Cora ran through throngs of screaming people, dodging spells and curses and hexes, occasionally disarming or petrifying a would be attacker, but mostly dropping to her knees beside injured people. Then she would cats a shield and work quickly and effectively, healing anything serious and leaving minor injuries alone, to conserve her energy. A lot of the injured were children, which broke her heart, but her face was a blank professional mask as she worked, healing as many people as possible. She was just relieved that her own family had escaped, and hoped that she would be able to return home to them tonight. And then the symbol appeared in the sky. it was green, and glowing, and she stared at it in growing horror for a few moments, which was when someone decided to hit her with a hex, which brought her to her knees. She whirled around, no helpless healer but a woman working to save lives, including her own. And she could just as easily take them away. "Deprimo!" she cried out, and heard the snapping of ribs and other bones. Then she was up and running some more. This went on until finally all the attackers seemed to vanish. She was pulling bodies out of rubble just as the Aurors arrived. And boy, was she pissed.

Cora stalked over to the head Auror and the other Aurors with a thunderous expression, not really caring that he was the head of the entire department and she was just a Healer. "40 minutes," she snapped. "40 minutes for you to arrive?! And there were no Aurors stationed here before hand! What is wrong with your department?! The Minister of Magic was here! The majority of Britain's magical population was here! I can't even count how many bodies I've found, never mind the injured! I'm a Healer, the only Healer here, by the looks of things. The majority of people fighting the dark wizards were teenagers. Children fighting, killing. That's unacceptable. There is a Dark Mark in the sky, and I sincerely hope you know who put it there, because this is just the beginning. You have another Voldemort on your hands. I will be more than happy to give a witness account, and a roughly estimated injury and death toll, after I finish saving as many people as possible. Now if it's not too much trouble, could I please have some assistance?" She lost most of her steam and ran a hand through her blonde hair, sighing. "As you can see, I'm a bit overwhelmed." Understatement of the year. She had just dressed down a grown man who probably didn't even deserve the brunt of her anger like he was one of her children. Whoops.

The phrase "working mother" is redundant.

On the sea, on the sea and land over land.
Creeping and crawling like the sea over sand.
Still I follow heartlines on your hand.
And there’s fantasy, there’s fallacy, there’s tumbling stone.
Echoes of a city that’s long overgrown.
Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.
I know you can…

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenny looked around as all the bad guys all seemed to vanish as soon as they came. Once things had settled down he saw his brother with a girl. "JEREMY!" He called tears in his eyes, now that he did not have to be brave he aloud himself to be scared. He ran to his brother and lunged to wrap his arms around the older boy. But as soon as he touched the boy he saw a flash of red and fell to the ground behind his brother on the hard ground, that with the fear of the attack made him cry a bit more. He did not even noticed his praise ring fell off his skinny fingers during the fall.

User Image
OOC:

Xistund

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

___________ Hit Wizard ___________ Former Coyote ___________ 38 years old ___________

↜ I aim to misbehave....↝

The spells suddenly stopped flying and the sound of just people running and screaming was left. Even that quickly died down and was replaced with worried talk and then suddenly the Aurors appeared. The darks had timed that just right, way too much of a coincidence that they left just as the backup arrived. They had this thing timed out to the second then, that made scenes to all the wild shooting and no sign of a real plan. Chaos was always to serve a purpose, and most of the time it was for distraction. Jack looked down at the four young kids and nodded as he winked.

"There now, see we won. Yeah...we won,"Looking around at the mess of bodies Jack didn't even believe his own words just then.

He knew the kids would be fine now and so Jack moved off to group up with the other officers who had arrived. He was hoping for a good reason why it took so long for them to get there, and apparently he wasn't the only one. A woman claiming to be a Healer was yelling at the Aurors already about forty minutes. Had it really only been forty minutes? Jack couldn't fault the woman for her tone or her shouting, she had every right from what he could see.
"The ladies right sir...Jack Reinalds, Hit Wizards. I was here when this thing kicked off, only a hand full of us were here and that was by choice not order. My Boss and one other are still around lookin' for survivors and suspects, but I don't think we'll find much of the second. I'd be willin' to put money down you got a leak in your department."

↜ If you can't do something smart...do something right ↝

Those who are by my side || Aurors and Healers
While I strive with all my might || Trying to make sense of it all
To turn this darkness into light|| Fair Way

The Forgotten Weasley

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffFairwaySuddenly Exhausted

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

Claire watched curiously as the the Fifth Year dealt with the assailants with ease, throw fire and birds at them and trapping them in the ground below. It made the girl giggle, but she quickly snapped out of it once Nell started to treat the man's wounds. When all was said and done, the girl followed Nell and her sister to the portkeys, but just before passing through, Claire paused, watching instead as the field slowly began to empty out. What was happening? Did they win? Were the attackers giving up? It certainly seemed that way... she turned to Nell, confused, but slightly relieved. "Did... did we win..?" She asked as she was suddenly hit with a wave of exhaustion. All that magic... she had exerted herself too much, and it was beginning to show. She figured that the adults who arrived could handle the situation now... what was most important for the situation was for healers to come and do their best... Claire knew nothing about healing magic apart from the fact that it existed, she would be of no use to them now. All she wanted to do was grab a bite to eat and pass out for the next few days. Taking Nell and Rose's hands in hers, Claire stepped forward, passing through the portkey.

Yukina101

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:23 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
You're feeling sad, you're feeling lonely
Hold on
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Darcy arrived on the scene at the Fairway wand drawn and ready to defend innocents after having literally fought his way through groups of the masked offenders when they suddenly just disappeared. Not apparition or portkey, it was truly an odd spectacle. Soon the Head of his department arrived and was barking orders left and right before being told off by an especially frazzled female healer. Waiting for her to calm down he walked over to her and gave her an easy yet tired smile. "Auror in training Darcy Bennet at your service madame. I have average healing education but I'm willing to run errands or help bind or whatever else you need." he asked with small bow.

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Your days
You say they're way too long
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:20 am
User Image

Garret Drage
Head of the Ministry of Magic Witch Watcher
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Garret apparated at the scene. His wand was already firmly in hand as he surveyed the scene. There were people down, and his heart sank as he realized his son was in this mess somewhere. Damn. It was the one son he would not have wanted to see this either. However, as much as his job as a father needed to be done, his job as head of his office had to come before that. He glanced over, noticing the head of the Aurors was present. Giving Han a nod, he set off to work. Several other Watchers had appeared with him, and he set them at collecting what evidence they could, as well as getting descriptions on the suspects. What they were finding was depressingly little to go off of. Sighing, he walked over to Han. "Gotten any descriptions on the attackers yet Iseul? My people can't find much otherwise." He was shoving his concern as a father back to the recesses of his mind. Later, he would look for his son. Hopefully Rick wasn't on the body count.

----------------------------------
State: Concerned
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 am
User Image
Miles Henrick
Head of Department of International Magical Cooperation

╔════════════════════════╗

Seriously. Miles had been peacefully sitting at his desk, going through batches of paperwork when suddenly someone screamed at him to get off his butt and to this circus show thing. Apparently, there was some emergency that needed his attention. Why him? His department had nothing to do with policework or getting a crowd under control. But as soon as the man apparated onto the grounds, the scent of blood and death yelled the importance of the situation.

Miles hustled through the crowd until he found someone who could shed some light upon the situation: The head of the Witch Watchers. "Drage, could you tell me what happened here?"

╚════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:14 am
User Image

Garret Drage
Head of the Ministry of Magic Witch Watcher
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Garret blinked as he heard his name called. Well, his last name anyway. Which actually made for a bit of a surprise. Usually people called him sir around the office anymore. He looked over and frowned. Miles Henrick, head of a different department than his. What was he doing here? Well, it wasn;t that hard to oblige, though he had a feeling that Henrick would at least keep a lid on the events. "Attack at the circus. Several dozen unknown assailants appeared in the vicinity, maybe more, and started attacking the civilians here. Apparently some of them put up a fight and was able to keep them from overwhelming some areas, but unfortunately there are a good number of casualties. Actual estimates are currently unknown." His heart clenched as he thought of his own son in this mess. Nope, distance yourself from that. It would only impact his ability to act in this situation. Last time, it had nearly led to his removal from office, ,at least until he pointed out he'd rescued a child and discovered the remains of the family that lived there. This time, he doubted he would get the same leniency.

State: Concerned
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:44 am
I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks

Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears

Tryin’ to talk to me, to me,

William Dante Nott the Second

Head Hit Wizard of Ministry of Magic
Order of Merlin, First Class
Duke of Wales

User Image

Back torn up against the serrated wooden structure, which was really only a burnt scrap charred and buried in the rubble, he could barely move. He’d barely been able to breathe, to be true. Everything blurred in and out of vision, he hadn’t expected the wound to have been so deep. Much to his behest, those children, children, had deliberately disobeyed him—but he was alive, still, because of it. His mind whirled, he’d barely been able to thank them, let alone stand. But when he had, everything began to spin.

He didn’t know where he was, who he was, or what was happening anymore. He felt, liberated, in a way, severed from his human body and uplifted above himself, watching himself. It was, so surreal. The girls had managed to fallen back, and he held the line, fired shot after shot, deflected, recanted, and diffused. He’d heard that the aurors had arrived, but he hadn’t really. It wasn’t until, one by one, the men, dead or alive, began to disappear. What? No, no, no! He very nearly screamed, but grit his teeth instead. Eyes clawed left and right, watching them disappear. He lurched, there was one, maybe even still alive, under that broken mask he’d shattered. But before his fingers could snatch up the fallen fabric of his black robes, the man was gone. They were all gone. ”How? How?” He was so sure that by the end of it all, they’d have the bodies to investigate, their identities, their secrets, their habits and their ways. But… they were gone!

He should have focused more. He should have sought out a leader, someone, anyone, who had been barking commands. Anyone, who might have a clue as to what had driven this. Someone to bloody interrogate. But there wasn’t. And he hadn't! He'd never felt worse in his life.

By the end of it all, he stood with a hand clasped around his wounded shoulder, the bone felt like it popped out of the socket. Bruises marred him, but no so much so as the incisions in his flesh or the blood that dressed him had. ”…..They’re gone.” He spoke finally, padding up quietly between the others heads of the ministry. ”Every single one, even the dead. They all disappeared.

“They’re gone.”
He almost sounded hysterical. And he was. ”They’re all gone. Look.” He motioned with the jerk of his head. He’d seen it happen, one by one, right in front of his eyes. The dark wizards just—disappeared. Dead, cold golden eyes bore into each and everyone of them, studied Drage, Miles, Han, and all the rest of them.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Fairway of Circus Maisc
Dueling
╚══════════════╝

Where is my mind?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:34 am
User Image

___________ Hit Wizard ___________ Former Coyote ___________ 38 years old ___________

↜ I aim to misbehave....↝

As more officials arrived Jack watched as each one who appeared on the grounds found their eyes going wide. The spectacle was so much of a sensory overload for the non-combatants that some seemed not sure what to do accept ask questions and start trying to piece the puzzle together. Two officials had approached the head Auror as well and looked to be looking for their own answers. Walking over to them Jack spun his wand in his fingers then slid it in the holster at his side.

"It was a surprise attack sir, more than I can count appeared all over the place. I could hear fighting in the main tent and the dancing area as well. They left about a second before you guys popped in, They had this timed out to well for the ones I blasted."

His boss showed up about then, looking like he had been drug around by his broom for miles by the looks. Battered and bleeding the head of the department looked almost in shock at the sudden disappearance of the darks. He was shouting at everyone about the vanishing, he seemed about ready to lose it. Jack walked over to his boss, and slapped him hard across the face.

"You wanna pull it together? Yeah we got kicked in the teeth, but you just gonna take it or are we gonna do somethin' about'it?"Jack looked to the others and then to his boss as he stepped back a bit, "Give me a few of your shooters and a tracker and we'll go look around the edge of the wards, see if we can't find somethin'. "

↜ If you can't do something smart...do something right ↝

Those who are by my side || Ministry Officals
While I strive with all my might || Trying to make sense of it all
To turn this darkness into light|| Fair Way  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:25 am
User ImageUser Image
Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aᴜʀᴏʀ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴅᴏᴡᴇʀ

Xanthus, who had just left the tent to the healers and the other Aurors, clutched his bloody side as he limped towards a familiar group of people. He heard the booming, commanding voice of his boss, the Head Auror. He gasped for air, his wand gripped tightly with his right hand. " Sir, " he greeted, removing his mask slowly to reveal his face—pale, weak, and tired. His lips parted again, but a woman—a healer— interrupted and started to talk about what happened. And that she was greatly disappointed. He faced a junior Auror, Darcy, whom he only met in the office, tried to calm the woman down. But....yes, she was overwhelmed, but, being an Auror was hard. You had to take on challenges— you had to fight with death just for the safety of the people. Sure, the Head of his department was late, but was his job to monitor the tent with the other undercover Aurors not enough?

“ Secure any possible suspects; get any possible witness accounts, “ he repeated, nodding at the higher ranked man before limping back to the surrounding places. The booths, maybe there was something there. Clues, perhaps. About what happened. About why they started to attack the people, and what is their future plan. He walked over to the big shards of wood and some metal, merchandises, items scattered everywhere. He bent down slightly, not having to do it fully because of the overwhelming pain he was having. ’ Nothing here, ‘ he thought, disappointed in his tone as he walked over to another booth. This time, it’s more whole than before. But it still ended the same—he found completely nothing. Hell, his wound isn’t even helping anymore.

Can’t he wave his wand over to the wounded part and simply heal it? He can’t. It throbs like it’s being stabbed by daggers. He’s lucky that he even managed to hold his wand right. Can the female healer before heal him? Probably, she can. But he’s not entirely sure if she wanted to help him, an Auror who was supposed to prevent this chaos to happen. Students, children were forced to fight, they were forced to see the horror and power of the Dark Lord.

But, if possible, he could do more.

He faced back to the group when he heard a loud impact of something. Oh, that's gotta hurt. The Auror's eyes followed the Hit Wizard; one who is probably the Head of the Department, and one who is a new employee. And, believe it or not, the Head Hit Wizard was the one who got slapped.

((OOC : I dunno what he's doing.......))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:12 am
I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks

Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears

Tryin’ to talk to me, to me,

William Dante Nott the Second

Head Hit Wizard of Ministry of Magic
Order of Merlin, First Class
Duke of Wales

User Image

He blinked, long and hard. The slight sting of contact burned into his jawbone, but it seemed to have had the desired effects. His hysteria dropped, and all thoughts of these children witnessing such, of these dark wizards disappearance, against any and all restraints he’d ensnared them in to bring them in (or so he thought.) He blinked a few more times, tense fingers weaving tight circles in his temple. ”Right.” He nodded. ”Thank you.” For a split second, he almost thought he was talking to Gideon Balford…

But his old partner, from before he’d been promoted, had long since fallen off the face of the earth in his search for answers; answers that William could not blame him for trying to hunt down. There’d been a droll and long pause, but it almost felt like yesterday he’d followed the man down to his sisters house and found her murdered. And the children… And now his own child could have fallen to a similar fate. His grandchild, his brother…. He hoped they’d all gotten away. ”Right,” he snapped from his reverie at Jack’s behest once again. ”Of course; assist the aurors to secure the area, make sure no one leaves without giving their full accounts. Collect any masks you see, there's no telling which ones may have been used, or what curses or charms that might be placed upon them.

“If you see anyone alive, bring them to the triage center on the shore, I’ll not have any more casualties on this night.

“And for the love of—someone get that damn reporter out of here! Confiscate that bloody camera, too, it won’t do to have the prophet spinning this off to make it worse than it is.”
If that could even be possible, anyway.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Fairway of Circus Maisc
╚══════════════╝

Where is my mind?

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100