Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
Targaryen
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Stark
30%
 30%  [ 25 ]
Lannister
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Tyrell
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Tully
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Arryn
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Martell
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Greyjoy
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Pony!
25%
 25%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 81

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 pm
Please quote me when you post here! Otherwise I might not notice it until awkwardly later. Thanks!

User Image

(Upfront: The Targaryens are from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire and the TV series Game of Thrones. A lot of what I talk about is based off the books/show. However! I'd love to RP/plot with you even if you don't know anything about it, so don't let that scare you away!)

House Targaryen.
Their ancestors came from the land of ancient Valyria, a cursed realm built on the backs of slaves and destroyed by volcanoes. The Targaryens left their homeland several hundred years ago, arriving on the shore of a land called Westeros. Once there, they took control of the herds of the land with fire and blood, and with fire and blood kept them.

Daenerys' father was a kirilona named Aerys, and ruled as king over the herds of Westeros. He was not always the best king, but he was charismatic and generally well-liked. All this changed when he was transformed into a skinwalker. He soon became known as Mad King Aerys, for he tortured and tormented his subjects relentlessly. His twisted reign was put to an end when Robert of the Baratheon house rebelled, taking many of the Targaryen's supporters away from them.

In the end, Mad King Aerys was killed by one of his own guards, and the kingdom was taken from them. However, this was not the end of the Targaryen line. Aerys' three children survived: Rhaegar, Viserys, and Daenerys. Rhaegar, the eldest, originally attempted to protect his siblings in their exile. Soon though, Rhaegar felt the strings of fate pulling him away. He left the young Daenerys in the care of Viserys, though Viserys was barely more than a foal himself.

While Rhaegar ran off on his quests, Viserys and Daenerys grew to young adulthood together. Throughout the years, Viserys grew ever more embittered at their situation and angered by the seemingly callous world. This pain turned to cruelty in Viserys, and he often lashed out at Daenerys. This cycle continued until they entered Uunule Noyi Desert, to the north of the Kawani lands. It was there that they had their final falling out. They parted ways, both uncertain if the other would survive the harsh desert sands.

Only one thing is clear: Daenerys survived. She emerged from the sands with a guardian, and a purpose. Her brothers had both abandoned her and seemingly abandoned their honor. It was up to her to restore the Targaryen line, and regain the kingdom they had lost.

~ Ye olde rules ~

1. This is a spoiler-free zone! Please try to keep spoiler-ish talk about the tv show/books out of the thread. However! Be aware that this is based on the books/show. Some plots may be inspired from the show, so there is no guarantee that you won't see something spoilerish.
2. I sadly can't accept every cool plot that crosses my path. Please don't be offended if I have to decline your plot/whatever! There are only so many hours in a day...
3. I'm not looking for a mate for Daenerys at this time, so please don't offer mate plots. I am actually cautiously open to mate offers!
4. I'd be happy to plot with your Thrones soqs! However, this is a plot thread, not a questing thread. Please don't talk about your Thrones quests here... because cosplays are first come first served and I feel guilty if I have multiple buddies after the same cosplay...

!!Warning!!

Given the inspiration for this herd, you can expect some of the RPs and plots to be of a mature nature. Things that have been touched upon in RP in the past or may be utilized in future plots include: Violence, death, miscarriage, abuse, and danger. Things that I will NOT ever include in khalasar plots include: Rape, incest, or other things banned by Gaia or the Soquili shop.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:22 pm
“Keep walking. If I look back I am lost.”

User Image

Accidentally at first, Daenerys has begun to amass a small following of soquili. She now gathers these people to her intentionally. She intends to rule over her homeland of Westeros again someday, so she believes it best to start small. She has a strong maternal and protective instinct, and wants to be able to care for and protect a group of soquili. She will accept the company of almost anyone, so long as they do not intend to harm either her or her other followers. To help protect her followers and herself, she also wants to gather powerful warriors.

Daenerys calls this group her khalasar, using a term that was taught to her by one who influenced her greatly in life. She hopes to build her khalasar from a small group of assorted soquili to a powerful force that might one day help her retake her homeland.

Do you wish to join her?

What is the purpose of the khalasar (herd)/What do they do?

Daenerys is collecting warriors to help her eventually form an army to take back her kingdom. Daenerys is collecting everyone else because she has a kind heart and wants to take care of them.

The khalasar has no defined territory. They are constantly journeying, looking for more soquili to recruit or more ways for Daenerys to build up her power. They'll stop in especially fertile areas or places with large herds from time to time, but they always move on eventually. They'd also stop if Daenerys found great injustice that she wished to remedy... but the Soq lands are generally a pretty friendly place, all things considered.

How to join the khalasar (herd)

1. ... You ask? I can't really think of a reason they would be refused, as long as they don't want to harm her or her other followers.
2. Either post in here (quoting will get me to notice better) or PM me!
3. Feel free to request an official title, like healer or queensguard member or something.
4. I'm going to try to be active with this group, but I sometimes hit rough RP patches. You're always free to leave this group whenever you like. I don't mind, and Dany would never keep someone against their will.
5. Familiars are welcome to join too!
6. I'd love to do RPs with people who want to... just be aware that I might have to limit the number I take for my own sanity.
7. Dany has a special soft spot for foals or other people in need.
8. You absolutely do not have to have any experience/knowledge of Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire to join! biggrin We love everyone here!

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:22 pm
~ Member list ~

Queen/Khaleesi/Alpha: Daenerys Targaryen
Queensguard Commander: Roarke
Queensguard members:
Astúcia Proteccio
Charon
Jorah Mormont
Marceline
Rallie
Rhamiel
Master of Coin: Ravindra
Head healer: Helki
Healers:
River Nocturna
Yayo'jin
Handmaidens:
Aurelia Monrey
Mizuki
Nicoletta
Scouts:
Alaina
Fionuir Rhoswe
Margaery Tyrell

Herd Members:
Illyria
Mi Ren Ko
Radoslava
Umeko

Unbonded Familiar Members:
Ashemark - Raven - Messenger
Brandt - Crow - Messenger
Cian - Songbird - Spy/Scout
Desert Rose - Mouse - Mane Dresser
Donovan - Fox - Scout
Greta - Songbird - Singer
Pongo - Parrot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:23 pm
~ Plots ~

There tend to be things always going on in the khalasar, whether they're one-on-one RPs or group RPs. The best way to find out what's happening is to check the posts in this thread, or PM me!

If you have any plots to suggest, feel free!

Planned future plots:

- White Walker megaplot: Planned for summer 2014. I'll be getting a white walker ulun'suti, and there will be danger for the khalasar...
- Tourney: Might want to run a multi-herd tourney sometime as a test of skills/entertainment!
- Rhaegar: Daenerys' brother Rhaegar will encounter the khalasar at some point and have an opinion on it. Will probably be a small-ish personal plotline.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:24 pm
~ Meet the relatives ~

Of the other Targaryens, Daenerys knows her brother Viserys to be alive and in the Kawani lands somewhere, but she bears little love for him now and doesn't wish for his return. The last time she saw him, he harassed her and viciously attacked one of her followers. He is no longer welcome anywhere near anyone in her charge.

She believes the rest of her family, including her oldest brother Rhaegar, to be dead. Someday they may meet again, but for now they travel upon different paths.

User Image
~ Rhaegar Targaryen ~

Personality:
There is a melancholy to Rhaegar and a sense of doom. This was true before the death of his father and is especially true after. His smiles are a very rare and fleeting occurrence. He tends to be introverted and depressed, only taking real solace in his quest to destroy Oyohusa and sometimes in his singing. He has lost so many people that he cares about that he avoids forming attachments. He still mourns for his dead children, wife, and lover, and doesn't see an end to that sadness.

Currently is.... traveling near the Cursed Graveyard with Valkyrie. Rhaegar hopes to find a way to either kill Oyohusa or destroy the Demon Tree and bring about an end to the skinwalker plague (Spoiler: It won't work!). They are wary allies, but both have enough hate for skinwalkers to tolerate each other for now.

User Image

~ Viserys Targaryen ~

Personality: Petty and small-minded, Viserys believes that he is the grandest soquili you'll ever meet. He is fond of reminding people of his royal heritage, even though his bloodline means little when he has no power to back it up. In his heart, Viserys knows this and that insecurity drives him to lash out at the world, making him a sometimes cruel and often unpredictable soquili. He has some kindness and other softer emotions left in him, but years of bitterness have buried them.

Currently is.... looking for somewhere that he is treated according to his perceived worth. Viserys is always looking to gain allies to help him regain his position of ruler of the Westeros herds. He's got a bad personality, so he hasn't had much luck there since he separated from Daenerys.

(If you have a soquili in the Targaryen family and want a blurb here, post or PM me!)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

Click for khalasar goodies!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:27 pm
~ Khalasar RP Library ~

Want to brush up on your khalasar history? You've come to the right place! I will log completed (or mostly complete) khalasar RPs here. If you have a complete or mostly complete khalasar RP you'd like me to add, drop me a line in the thread!

These RPs are approximately in chronological order.

Deserted - Daenerys and Nicoletta are stranded and parched in the desert when they encounter Roarke.
The Queen - Daenerys comes to a realization.
Khalasar - Illyria joins the khalasar.
Inhospitable horizons - The herd is having some difficulty crossing the swamp, and help comes from an unexpected source.
Reign of the whirling wheel - The elder skinwalker Samsara finds new prey, and the khalasar finds the results.
The brief and irksome habitation of Viserys Targaryen - Viserys swiftly outstays his welcome in the khalasar
Walking on thin ice - When Umeko falls through the ice, help comes in the form of a kalona warrior!
The sellsword - Daenerys recruits Charon
The empty foal - Daenerys' compassion is tested when they encounter a sickly purewalker foal
The kalona hunt - Rumors of a murderous kalona have reached the khalasar, and they cannot let this injustice go unanswered!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:29 pm
Here is the ping list for khalasar members! Please tell me if you'd like to be taken off the quote list. Or... please tell me if you'd like to be on the quote list!

Mahogany Sunset

Malomy

FitzRoyal

the gothic beauty 2

Nayci

Laroawan

Heavenly Snow

~Kiana_Nala~

Wasteland Wyvern

One Over Three

tefla

Laroawan

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

~Twilight...Angel~

Kyrieko

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 pm
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:36 pm
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm
heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Would Dany be open to having a handmaiden? Someone to attend to her needs. Aurelia is looking for her purpose in life and I think joining the khalasar in a more "safe" position would give her an opportunity to explore the world and discover herself.

User Image  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces