Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Family recruiting Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 am
Well I am making the Lowery family but I need people to help play them.

Well I need the parents
I wanna play an 11 year old ._.
I was thinking 2 siblings
A uncle or aunt or two
A gay uncle and his husband xD (Possibly reserved, waiting for response)
Some cousins  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:54 pm
So I have:
my 11 year old - blonde haired and grey eyed, and the gay uncle - black hair and grey eyes
The Gay Uncles Husband o3o
A person playing the mother
A person playing an aunt.
A person playing a sister.
A person playing a brother

Still need: The father, another aunt or uncle, and some cousins  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 am
Notes:

- Pureblood family from Southern Ireland
- Average wealth  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:05 pm
I'm new here, but I could probably create a cousin, and maybe a father for the family if you would like. We could talk out details if you'd like.  

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:11 pm
Living Lately
I'm new here, but I could probably create a cousin, and maybe a father for the family if you would like. We could talk out details if you'd like.

Well it'll be impossible to play the father, seeing as we have been playing he passed away... As for playing a cousin I'd need to figure out the exact relation to the main family, but it's more than welcome  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:08 pm
Sir Spazalots

Well it'll be impossible to play the father, seeing as we have been playing he passed away... As for playing a cousin I'd need to figure out the exact relation to the main family, but it's more than welcome

Ah, okay. It said you still needed someone to play father, so I got a little confused.

I could then play a different uncle, and male cousin. This uncle could be related to the Gay Uncle's Husband?  

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:12 pm
Living Lately
Sir Spazalots

Ah, okay. It said you still needed someone to play father, so I got a little confused.

I could then play a different uncle, and male cousin. This uncle could be related to the Gay Uncle's Husband?

Hmm well that would be up to
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:38 pm
Sir Spazalots

Brother to the mother instead?  

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 pm
Living Lately
Sir Spazalots

Brother to the mother instead?

Well that would be up to
Cara MiaKitty

Seeing as she plays the mother.

I assure you I am not trying to be difficult, Merely that this is a difficult situation, seeing as the family is already accepted, it is sometimes hard to allow a new character into an already established family, especially with ones that contain multiple users.

But! I do have an idea, there were originally to be three children of Siobhan and Devan, one 11 (Jarlath), one 9, and one 7 (Prudence). The 9 year old was never created due to the user poofing on us. You are more than welcome to take the middle child. But it seems you want to play an adult... So that is why you'll need to discuss with the ones who play the adults:
Siobhan (Cara MiaKitty), Ciaran (Yukina101), Faylinn (Briana_Locke) or Aedan (Myself) and Andrea (Maiya Kajuji)

The current family dynamic is this

Siobhan is the mother of Jarlath and Prudence
Devan, Aedan, and Andrea are siblings
Devan married Siobhan and passed away from a werewolf attack while working in the Werewolf Capture Unit.
Aedan married Ciaran, and they just adopted 3 kids.
and Faylinn is the cousin of Aedan, and Andrea  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:47 pm
I don't have any siblings in Siobhan's backstory but I am more than willing to add one. Or, if it would be preferable so that we don't need to do any edits, she does have a multitude of cousins, any of whom she could be fairly close to.

Living Lately

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:33 pm
Sir Spazalots

No no, it's quite okay XD. I actually would prefer to play a child. Couple of questions first, if I were to play the 9 year old, is there any details I need to know? It would be a bit of roleplaying as well before that child enters Hogwarts as well?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:08 pm
Living Lately
Sir Spazalots

No no, it's quite okay XD. I actually would prefer to play a child. Couple of questions first, if I were to play the 9 year old, is there any details I need to know? It would be a bit of roleplaying as well before that child enters Hogwarts as well?

Well it seems we finally have an agreement biggrin

Well The Mother's Bio contains the most crucial information, concerning the father's life his career, the events of his death.
The father had dark hair and hazel eyes, the mother has blond hair and blue eyes.
The Lowery Blood line is pure and is mainly a long line of Hufflepuffs, with a few exceptions. Siobhan is a Gryffindor. Most the family plays Quidditch, and Aedan designs brooms 3nodding So the family are his testers. Ciaran runs a sweet shop in the wizarding district of Kenmare, in Ireland, which is where they live. It has been a year since Devin's death (the father). Recently Siobhan has taken the ownership of the Magical Menagerie at Diagon Alley.

Now the rest of the family is accepted, so as soon as Your character would be accepted they would join the roleplaying with the family.

Just let me know the name of your character and I will add it to the list of relatives, and then you can post them in the family profile thread.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:35 pm
Sir Spazalots

Yay!

It might take me a bit to come up with a profile. It's late and I want to put some thought into it, so I'll let you know some of the details by tomorrow.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity, and I'm glad we finally found an agreement XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:24 pm
Living Lately
Sir Spazalots

Yay!

It might take me a bit to come up with a profile. It's late and I want to put some thought into it, so I'll let you know some of the details by tomorrow.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity, and I'm glad we finally found an agreement XD.

Ok, just quote me with the name and stuff before you post the profile.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 am
Sir Spazalots

Ok, just quote me with the name and stuff before you post the profile.

I was thinking of calling him Devin. He rides brooms despite being young, against his mother's wishes, but he does stay low to the ground. He has a lot of angst about his father's death, but he tries not to show it.

Was there anything else you wanted to know before he was posted?  
Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff