Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Family recruiting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:45 pm
Sir Spazalots

I now post the profile in the family thread right?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:16 pm
Living Lately
Sir Spazalots

I now post the profile in the family thread right?

Yeah, just make sure everything fits the other family members. I'll add him to the family list.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:31 pm
Sir Spazalots

Hello, I have a character who needs a family. I don't really have any preferences about who he is or how he is related, but I know that I want him to be young (first year at Hogwarts, or younger if you need him to be).

If you have any openings for a character like that, let me know? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:58 pm
scurd
Sir Spazalots

Hello, I have a character who needs a family. I don't really have any preferences about who he is or how he is related, but I know that I want him to be young (first year at Hogwarts, or younger if you need him to be).

Well there may be an opening for the middle son... he would be 11 now, the previous user went inactive and the character might be removed. I have sent said User a PM, but if I do not get a reply you could replace the middle child. Send me a PM with the profile completed. You should know within two days if you can join the family. Here is the current family, You would replace the Devin Lowery, 11 year old.
Please Note this Family is a long line of Hufflepuffs. Also you do not have to create the same character, just the age and key parts of the Bio.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:19 pm
Sir Spazalots
scurd
Sir Spazalots

Well there may be an opening for the middle son... he would be 11 now, the previous user went inactive and the character might be removed. I have sent said User a PM, but if I do not get a reply you could replace the middle child. Send me a PM with the profile completed. You should know within two days if you can join the family. Here is the current family, You would replace the Devin Lowery, 11 year old.
Please Note this Family is a long line of Hufflepuffs. Also you do not have to create the same character, just the age and key parts of the Bio.

That would be awesome! And would he have to be Hufflepuff? Not at-all that I don't want him to be, it's just that I always envisioned him as Raven or Gryffin. Hufflepuff is totally fine, just a thought biggrin
As for the bio, I will definitely adapt it to his character.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:21 pm
scurd
Sir Spazalots
scurd
Sir Spazalots

That would be awesome! And would he have to be Hufflepuff? Not at-all that I don't want him to be, it's just that I always envisioned him as Raven or Gryffin. Hufflepuff is totally fine, just a thought biggrin

Well the mother is a Gryffndor, and a Majority of the family for generationswas all in Hufflepuff, I'm not going to force you into going for a certain house.
Also if you havent already join Hogwarts The new year starts the first, so we only have like 2 days to work everything out...  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:47 pm
Sir Spazalots
scurd
Sir Spazalots
scurd
Sir Spazalots

Well the mother is a Gryffndor, and a Majority of the family for generationswas all in Hufflepuff, I'm not going to force you into going for a certain house.
Also if you havent already join Hogwarts The new year starts the first, so we only have like 2 days to work everything out...

Oh okay, that's cool, I guess we'll see what the sorting hat has to say about it then, haha.
And I have, but I'll be available whenever you need so that we can work on it.

By the way I'm sending the profile, but Im trying to adapt it to Devin's character...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:53 pm
scurd
Sir Spazalots
scurd
Sir Spazalots
scurd
Sir Spazalots

Oh okay, that's cool, I guess we'll see what the sorting hat has to say about it then, haha.

By the way I'm sending the profile, but Im trying to adapt it to Devin's character...

You don't need it to be Devin, you can make your own character, just include the stuff from the family's' bios and the age has to be 11  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:37 pm
Sir Spazalots
scurd
Sir Spazalots
scurd
Sir Spazalots

You don't need it to be Devin, you can make your own character, just include the stuff from the family's' bios and the age has to be 11

Right, I didn't, I guess instead of adapt, I should of said "I have to do research" to make him apart of the family like Devin would have been. I sent the PM though.  
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff