Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 am
User Image

Town Winners:

GottaCodeFast
i_am_ioi
Bloodysword4
Forever-Starz
rilsin-b
I LeeshaLushious I
fenrirdies

Hello Everyone!

JOIN us in the fun and win up to 5 Million in Gold and Prizes!

This here’s a little game of Mafia – Jack the Ripper themed!

If you’ve played Mafia before, welcome back! And to the new players who are playing, please read the first page carefully! All of the rules and roles will be listed below. If you have any questions please PM me and I will answer all of your questions!

Skanknote is this game’s Mule account, and all of your PMs for the game should be sent only to Skanknote.

There are 2 hosts: Janjiz and Shilshadu. We will be lurking the thread, so if you have any questions you can also post in the thread and we will be happy to answer all of them!

How to play the Game:

Basically this is a game of survival, there are killers and citizens (some with and some without special powers) The goal is to be the last ones standing.

Every round is 24 hours.

Once per round everyone votes off who they think the killer is. The person voted off goes to jail and the killer’s victim dies. (Unless the killer is sent to jail, or their victim is saved by the angel)

This is repeated every round until either of the two winning conditions is met:

☆:The citizens win by successfully voting out all the killers. In the case of early vote off of the killers the hosts may reassign their role to prolong the game.

☆:The killers win by successfully killing off all citizens.

The prize money is split between whoever wins.

Alliances can be useful in this game, you should start talking to people in the thread and through PM's and come up with some kind of game plan for voting.

Please review the game rules and the different special roles available. Rules are in the 3rd post, Roles are in the 4th post.

2nd post contains an intro to the theme for this game, but it is not necessary to read for game play.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:40 am
User Image

There was chaos at headquarters.

The detective inspectors all gathered around in the meeting room talking amongst themselves waiting for the chief inspector to arrive. They gathered to discuss the latest events. It was only three hours until sunrise, they needed to collect themselves before the citizens of London awoke only to find their peaceful town was no longer safe.

There had been a mutilated body of a woman found just half a mile from the station. But this was not just any ordinary killing. It was a signature killing. It was the mark of serial killer, nearly forgotten. It had been fifteen years since the last murder and no one could fathom why this was happening again. They had all assumed the killer had moved on to another city, to terrorize elsewhere and never to come back. They were wrong.

The Chief Inspector entered the room and everyone went silent.

“As you all know, there has been a horrendous murder this night. I cannot stress enough; we must find this killer and bring him to justice. I will not stand around at let this criminal walk freely in the streets of our city! It has been brought to my attention that the woman found mutilated, resembled previous murders that occurred nearly 15 years ago. Is there any proof to this? Do we have any clues as of yet to lead us to this monster?”

Everyone stared, unable to speak, afraid to admit that He was truly back in the city after so long.

I scrawny young man sat in the corner of the room stood and slowly walked over to the chief inspector, handing over a note written in a sloppy hand with red ink. The Chief Inspector quickly read through the letter, eyes widening as he continued to read.

“This cannot be.” He grabbed the young man by the collar and pulled him close. “Where did you find this? What are you playing at? I will put you away if you are pulling a hoax on us boy!”

The young man shook his head furiously. “No Chief Inspector, this is no hoax! I just received this an hour ago! I was at home fast asleep when I heard a rapt at my door. I was surprised, since it was so late. When I opened the door, there on the front steps laid this note. You see, I am the editor of the London Post. I believe the killer wants me to send this off for the morning presses. But I came here straight away.”

The Chief Inspector let go of the young man’s collar and slumped down into the chair, looking over the note once more.

Quote:

From hell

I have returned, fifteen years has been far too long.
I took the women from her bedside and left her for you to find.
Did you like my present?
May I send you the bloody knife that took out her heart as proof?
If you only wait a while, I still need it.

Alas, I have not returned alone, my protégés will assist me.
We shall seek havoc and paint the city red.
I do hope you like my present.
Many more to come dear city of mine.

We can hardly wait.

Signed,

Catch me when you can,
The Ripper.

The Chief Inspector handed the note back to the man with a barely steady hand. “Do what you must Editor, the citizens must be warned for their safety.”
The young man then rushed out of the room and made his way to the newspaper before the next issue printed out.

By first light, all the citizens scurried around the town holding newspapers up to their faces. They were scared, and rightfully so. Many of them remembered the horror, and would be leaving the city this day. Others had nowhere else to go and would fear the night.

Amongst the chaos, citizens gathered in the town hall. They vowed to come together and help the detective inspectors. They would not stand idly by, waiting for their loved ones to be picked off and murdered.

Will you also be brave and join them and find the killers? Or will you betray your city and join the killers as they massacre the town?  

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

☆:You must follow the Gaia ToS

☆:Screenshots of any kind are not allowed in this game whether it is onsite or offsite. Also no forwarding of any PMs the Host may send you. This also goes for quoting messages that have been sent to you be the Host. It only takes a minute to fake a quote, and 5 minutes to fake a screenshot. So either way it’s not worth getting disqualified for sharing them. If you or anyone is caught sharing screenshots you will be immediately disqualified.

☆:Skype and Tiny Chat are allowed for alliances but under no circumstances are you allowed to impersonate any of the Hosts.

☆:Mules cannot be used without authorization from the Host. To play this game on a Mule you must ask the Host’s permission before posting your application. Mules are not to be used for two entries into the game or to send PMs to other players, doing this will have you immediately disqualified.

☆:Once a vote is cast it cannot be retracted or changed in any way. If you are caught doing this you will be disqualified.

☆:No matter what your role is, please title your PM's to me accordingly (questions, killings, angel protections, etc.)

☆:Only use the format in the post above to submit your votes. If you don't use it, it will be counted as missing a turn!

☆: If you miss more than one round of voting you will be disqualified.

☆:You don't have to be in the game to speculate!

☆: Anonymous gifts are allowed and encouraged.

☆: You cannot place a vote for yourself, for any reason.

☆:Bribes are allowed between players only, do not attempt to bribe the Hosts or you will be DQ'd. All bribe attempts must be made by PM to other players. The Hosts love to see game drama and behind the scenes schemes, if you you want, feel free to pm us with what's going on.

☆:If there is a split vote, the last person jailed will be the deciding vote. The last jailed person will then have 2 hours after the round ends to break the tie or will forfeit their vote. The Hosts will then RNG for the jailed citizen.

☆:Any role may choose not to use their powers, but the killer may not. If a killer does not submit a kill to me they will be disqualified and the killer will be reassigned by the Host next round.

☆: Even if you are killed off or sent to jail you are still allowed to post and chat. There will be opportunities to get back in the game, so stay with us!

razz lease do not applying if you plan on only voting and not staying to chat, this game requires interaction with other players. If you only come on to vote and disappear for every round you will be considered inactive and will not qualify for prizes at the end of the game should you still be alive.

☆: If you are confused on an issue and are not sure if something is allowed, please PM the Hosts first to see if it is allowed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

Jack the Ripper – Killer (3)

The killer must send a pm with a kill for every round. If the killer feels the need to, they will be allowed to transfer their powers to any other player of their choosing. This can only be done after they have been the killer for more than 2 rounds. The new killer is now the new Jack the Ripper Copycat and will have to remain killer for at least 2 rounds. (If the player chosen has a special role and doesn't want to be killer, they can declined. Or that role will be randomly re-assigned to another citizen) New killers will not be told who the previous killer was. If the killer is in jeopardy of being voted off they will not be able to pass along their role for that round.

Harlots – Hookers (5)

The Harlot visits 1 citizen every round in search of a lover to link themselves to for the night. You must PM the Host the name of the player you wish to visit, and the player chosen as a lover is linked to the harlot for that round. If the hooker dies so does the lover, and vice versa. If the Harlot visits a Virgin, they are linked to each other for 2 rounds and cannot visit with another citizen for that 2nd round. The real identity of the Harlot will not be revealed to their lover unless they are killed during the round they are linked. In the case that 2 Harlots choose the same citizen for that round, only the first will be linked to their chosen partner. This will not be the case with virgins; both Harlots may be linked at the same time. The host will let you know if the citizen you have chosen is unavailable and you will recast your choice. If the Harlot happens to visit a killer for the night, the killer will be allowed to check 1 citizen for their role. Harlots get around, so they learn secrets that they shouldn’t know sometimes. In exchange for this information, the Harlot will be protected for that round and cannot be killed.

Virgins (5)

The virgin citizen is always tempted by the Harlots. If you get visited by a Harlot, you will be linked to them for 2 rounds. Once visited by a Harlot you will become a regular citizen. Stay a virgin throughout the entire game and win; you will get an extra 10k added to your total winnings. If you happen to be voted out noone Dies for that round, by your grace

Lawyer – Joker (1)

The Lawyer will PM the host only once per round and ask for confirmation of a player’s role. For example: “Is_____ the killer?” The host’s response will only be a yes or no. You can only request role confirmation of each player once throughout the entire game.

Chief Inspector – Detective (3)

The inspector will receive 1 clue about their designated killer once every round. You will have to PM the Host in order to get each clue. If you forget to ask for your clue within the span of that round, you will not receive a clue for that round. Detective will have one auto Jail that can be used only once throughout the entire game, so use it wisely. If the Inspector sees that they are in danger of being voted off, they can choose to PM the host and pass their powers to another citizen of their choosing. (If the player chosen has a special role, that role will be randomly re-assigned to another citizen) Since the killer’s roles are also passable, the inspectors will always be notified when their killer has changed to another citizen.

Doctor – Angel (4)

Doctors will send a pm every round with the name of one citizen they wish to save that round. This save will only work if the killer has targeted that user for that round. It does not protect against votes to be jailed. A doctor cannot use their save on themselves. Surgery is too dangerous to perform on yourself. Also the save will not shield against a kill card. If the Doctor sees that they are in danger of being voted off, they can choose to PM the host and pass their powers to another citizen of their choosing. (If the player chosen has a special role, that role will be randomly re-assigned to another citizen) Once in a lifetime an angel finds someone they would do anything for, even forsake their only virtue in life. This angel, in the guise of an ordinary physician, may give up their earthly knowledge to bring their chosen back from the dead.

Mortician (1)

Can chose one dead player and see what their roles were. If that player had a special role, you now have that role for 1 round. In the event that a killer happens to be dead instead of jailed, the mortician can still use the killer’s power but must go to jail immediately after using that power.

Citizen (Everyone Else)

Those who are blessed (or cursed) with normal, every day lives. To save the virgins of the land from the harlots and jack the ripper, you must band together to find and lynch/jail the killer before he kills all of you.

If you receive a special role, and do not believe you can play it to the fullest and want to just be a citizen, please PM us in round one so we can reassign your role.  

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image

Throughout the game, there will be certain items given out by RNG to the players. New items may be added in future rounds.

Opium – (Double Role)

This item gives you double your role or votes for 1 round. You can use this item only in the round you get it in. It can be used on yourself or a person of your choosing.This item cannot be used on the same person more than twice in a row.

Sleeping Pills – (Role Blocker)

If this item is used on you it blocks your role for 1 round. If you are a citizen with no special role your vote will not count for this round. You will not know if you got the sleeping pills until after you have submitted your vote or sent in the player you wish to use your role on. This item must be used within the same round you get it.

A Gun - (Kill card)

This item can be used to kill anyone you wish. It can only be used once in the entire game with no restrictions, With the exception of the effects ofa miracle/revive card. This item will only be given after round 5 and only twice in the game.

Jailer’s Keys - (Jail Card)

This item can be used to either imprison anyone of your choosing or can be used to bust yourself or an ally out of jail. This item can only be used once for the entire game. This item will only be given after round 5 and only twice in the game.

The Revive Card is a miracle from god his/her/itself given tangible. form This item allows a player to re-enter the game and the land of he living, or allowed a player dead, alive or jailed to revive a dead player. The revived person is Shielded by a holy light for two rounds and cannot be killed. This holy shield also hides them from the world for a round, keeping them from being sent off to jail.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

Please use this form for voting :3 PLEASE POST YOUR VOTES IN THE THREAD

[quote="skanknote"][/quote]
Lovely goddess of all things skanky, I think[b] [color=red]THIS PERSON[/color][/b] is The one killing our [strike]Virgins[/strike] Citizens!!!

A strike through your name Indicates you did not vote, miss voting more than once and you are disqualified.

Round 9: Results

GottaCodeFast : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
Bloodysword4 : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
rilsin-b : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that 123Jimmy321 is the Killer!
fenrirdies: thinks that 123Jimmy321 is the Killer!
123Jimmy321: thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!

Round 8: Results

GottaCodeFast : thinks that Your Exit in Disguise is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that Your Exit In Disguise is the Killer!
Sparrow Puppy : thinks that Your Exit In Disguise is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that Your Exit In Disguise is the Killer!
rilsin-b : thinks that sparrow puppy is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that Your Exit in Disguise is the Killer!
fenrirdies: thinks that sparrow puppy is the Killer!
Your Exit In Disguise: thinks that sparrow puppy is the Killer!
Kusk Yutaka : thinks that  Sparrow Puppy is the Killer!
123Jimmy321: thinks that Your Exit In Disguise is the Killer!

Round 7! Results!

psychic toaster : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
xGottaCodeFast : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
Flz : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
Pandelic DJ : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
Sparrow Puppy : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
Serethielle : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
rilsin-b : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
Your Exit In Disguise: thinks that i_am_ioi is the Killer!
Kusk Yutaka : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
xfenrirdies: thinks that ___ is the Killer!
123Jimmy321: thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!

Round 6!Results

psychic toaster : thinks that Papa_D4rr3n is the Killer!
GottaCodeFast : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
Flz : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
XxStephy_BaybexX : thinks that Papa_D4rr3n is the Killer!
Pandelic DJ : thinks that Papa_D4rr3n is the Killer!
xPapa_D4rr3n : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
St._Jimmy: thinks that ___ is the Killer!
Sparrow Puppy : thinks that Papa_D4rr3n is the Killer!
Serethielle : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
123jimmy321: thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
rilsin-b : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that Papa_D4rr3n is the Killer!
Your Exit In Disguise: thinks that St Jimmy is the Killer!
Kusk Yutaka : thinks that St Jimmy is the Killer!
Skatzzi : thinks that Papa_D4rr3n is the Killer!
xfenrirdies: thinks that psychic toaster is the Killer!
DatChanneh: thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!

Round 5: Results

psychic toaster : thinks that Crystal Sparda is the Killer!
GottaCodeFast : thinks that Crystal Sparda is the Killer!
Flz : thinks that Crystal Sparda is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
Crystal Sparda : thinks that Sparrow Puppy is the Killer!
XxStephy_BaybexX : thinks that Your Exit In Disguise is the Killer!
Pandelic DJ : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
xPapa_D4rr3n : thinks that Sparrow Puppy is the Killer!
St._Jimmy: thinks that Crystal Sparda is the Killer!
Sparrow Puppy : thinks that Crystal Sparda is the Killer!
xShadelovesmrsdeathreaper: thinks that Sparrow Puppy is the Killer!
Serethielle : thinks that GottaCodeFast is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that Crystal Sparda is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
Your Exit In Disguise: thinks that st jimmy is the Killer!
Kusk Yutaka : thinks that Crystal Sparda is the Killer!
Skatzzi : thinks that Crystal Sparda is the Killer!
xfenrirdies: thinks that GottaCodeFast is the Killer!
DatChanneh: thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!

Round 4: Results

psychic toaster : thinks that Dat channeh is the Killer!
GottaCodeFast : thinks that Serethielle is the Killer!
Flz : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that St_Jimmy is the Killer!
Crystal Sparda : thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
xSquizelp : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
xNoir VII : thinks that rilsin-b is the Killer!
XxStephy_BaybexX : thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
Pandelic DJ : thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
Papa_D4rr3n : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
bloodysword4 : thinks that St_Jimmy is the Killer!
St._Jimmy: thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
Sparrow Puppy : thinks that St_Jimmy is the Killer!
Pheregames : thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
xShadelovesmrsdeathreaper: thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
Serethielle : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that St_Jimmy is the Killer!
Murder Is Kawaii : thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
Your Exit In Disguise: thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!
Kusk Yutaka : thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
Skatzzi : thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
Perfect Combo: thinks that bloodysword4 is the Killer!
xfenrirdies: thinks that Noir VII is the Killer!
DatChanneh: thinks that Squizelp is the Killer!

Round 3:Results

psychic toaster : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
GottaCodeFast : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
Flz : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
Crystal Sparda : thinks that Anithyia is the Killer!
Anithyia : thinks that St. Jimmy is the Killer!
xSquizelp : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
xNoir VII : thinks that fenrirdies is the Killer!
XxStephy_BaybexX : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
Earthbound LoveGoddess : thinks that St. jimmy is the Killer!
lChinkymex : thinks that St_Jimmy is the Killer!
Papa_D4rr3n : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
xRionen Silverlake: thinks that ___ is the Killer!
bloodysword4 : thinks that Anithyia is the Killer!
St._Jimmy: thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
TheDarkest_DayInMay : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
Sparrow Puppy : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
Vigoureux : thinks that Squizelp is the Killer!
Pheregames : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
xShadelovesmrsdeathreaper: thinks that Anithyia is the Killer!
Serethielle : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that xSquizelp is the Killer!
Captain tohru honda : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
rilsin-b : thinks that xRionen Silverlake is the Killer!
Murder Is Kawaii : thinks that St._jimmy is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that sqizelp is the Killer!
Your Exit In Disguise: thinks that xSquizelp is the Killer!
Kusk Yutaka : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
Skatzzi : thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
Perfect Combo: thinks that Chinkymex is the Killer!
xfenrirdies: thinks that ___ is the Killer!
DatChanneh: thinks that St._Jimmy is the Killer!

Round 2: Results

psychic toaster : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
GottaCodeFast : thinks that astrenose is the Killer!
Flz : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Pandelic DJ : thinks that astrenose is the Killer!
St._Jimmy : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Crystal Sparda : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Anithyia : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Squizelp : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
xNoir VII : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
XxStephy_BaybexX : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Earthbound LoveGoddess : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
lulwutdog : thinks that Psychic Toaster is the Killer!
Papa_D4rr3n : thinks that Pandelic DJ is the Killer!
xRionen Silverlake: thinks that Flz is the Killer!
xsnow-rabbit148 : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
bloodysword4 : thinks that astrenose is the Killer!
123jimmy321: thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
TheDarkest_DayInMay : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Sparrow Puppy : thinks that astrenose is the Killer!
xVartox : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
Vigoureux : thinks that snow-rabbit148 is the Killer!
Pheregames : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper: thinks that ___ is the Killer!
Serethielle : thinks that Skatzzi is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Captain tohru honda : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
TurtleMaster24 : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
rilsin-b : thinks that snow-rabbit148 is the Killer!
Murder Is Kawaii : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Your Exit In Disguise: thinks that xChAiNsOnChAoS is the Killer!
Kusk Yutaka : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
Astrenose : thinks that GottaCodeFast is the Killer!
xChAiNsOnChAoS : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
Skatzzi : thinks that ___ is the Killer!
Perfect Combo: thinks that Astrenrose is the Killer!
fenrirdies: thinks that Psychic Toaster is the Killer!
DatChanneh thinks that astrenose is the Killer!

Round 1: Results

psychic toaster : thinks that XxLipGlossRomancexx is the Killer!
GottaCodeFast : thinks that xxLipGlossRomaNcexx is the Killer!
Flz : thinks that XxLipGlossRomancexx is the Killer!
Pandelic DJ : thinks that LolWutDog is the Killer!
St._Jimmy : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
i_am_ioi : thinks that xxLipGlossRomaNcexx is the Killer!
momo-ai13 : thinks that ShadelovesMrsDeathReaper is the Killer!
Crystal Sparda : thinks that XxLipGlossRomancexx is the Killer!
Anithyia : thinks that Serethielle is the Killer!
Squizelp : thinks that momo-al13 is the Killer!
Xander J. : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
Noir VII : thinks that This person is the Killer!
XxStephy_BaybexX : thinks that Skatzzi is the Killer!
Earthbound LoveGoddess : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
Chinkymex : thinks that Shadowlovesmrsdeathreaper is the Killer!
Papa_D4rr3n : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
Rionen Silverlake: thinks that This person is the Killer!
snow-rabbit148 : thinks that This person is the Killer!

bloodysword4 : thinks that xxlipglossromancexx is the Killer!
123jimmy321: thinks that xxLipGlossRomaNcexx is the Killer!
TheDarkest_DayInMay : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
Sparrow Puppy : thinks that XxLipGlossRomancexx is the Killer!
Vartox : thinks that This person is the Killer!
Vigoureux : thinks that xxLipGlossRomaNcexx is the Killer!
Pheregames : thinks that XxLipGlossRomancexx is the Killer!
Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper: thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
xxLipGlossRomaNcexx : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
Serethielle : thinks that Vartox is the Killer!
Forever-Starz : thinks that XxLipGlossRomancexx is the Killer!
Captain tohru honda : thinks that Astrenose is the Killer!
TurtleMaster24 : thinks that xxLipGlossRomaNcexx is the Killer!
rilsin-b : thinks that XxLipGlossRomancexx is the Killer!
Murder Is Kawaii : thinks that ShadelovesMrsDeathReaper is the Killer!
I LeeshaLushious I: thinks that ChAiNsOnChAoS is the Killer!
Your Exit In Disguise: thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
Kusk Yutaka : thinks that ShadelovesMrsDeathReaper is the Killer!
Astrenose : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
ChAiNsOnChAoS : thinks that This person is the Killer!
Skatzzi : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!
Perfect Combo: thinks that Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper is the Killer!
fenrirdies: thinks that psychic toaster is the Killer!
dat channeh: thinks that Vartox is the Killer!
Pyro Shiomi : thinks that momo-ai13 is the Killer!

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image

Item giveaways will be given away for certain achievements throughout the game. Some can be won by multiple people, some only by one. Will you be the first to win one?

Item Achievements

If it says claimed you have already gotten your prize for the achievement this game, If you see that you have won an item, please PM or quote Skanknote with an item of your choice that cannot exceed more that 100k Lowest Market Price in the MarketPlace.

☆: Be the first person to place a vote in round one. Won by:psychic toaster

☆: Be the first person to vote for the killer in the game (of course this one will get the prize at the end) Won by: fenrirdies in Round 1, voting for psychic toaster (claimed)

☆: Be the only player to vote a different person when all votes are cast against one player for that round. Won by:Your Exit In Disguise

☆: If the killer kills all the hookers before being voted out or killed by another killer/kill card. Won by:123Jimmy321 & Sparrow Puppy(Claimed)

☆: If all the Virgins get visited by the Harlots the remaining hookers will get prizes at the end of the game. Won by: No Hookers remaining at the end of game.

☆: Be the first player saved by an Angel when a killer tries to kill you. Won by:I LeeshaLushious I in Round 2 (Claimed)

☆: Be the vote that breaks a tie and send that person to jail. Won by: Not Won

☆: Be the first to post on page 69. Won by:Pandelic DJ (Claimed)

☆: Be the first to post on page 169. Won by:123Jimmy321 (Claimed)

☆: Be the first to post on page 269. Won by:Bloodysword4 (Claimed)

☆: Be the first to post on page 369. Won by: Sparrow Puppy (Claimed)

☆: Hidden Item Giveaway (Most Havoc Caused by Anons) Won by: 123Jimmy321

☆: Hidden Item Giveaway (Be the one to kill a special role with the kill card) Won by: DatChanneh

☆: Hidden Item Giveaway (Most active dead player 1st place) Won by:momo-ai13

☆: Hidden Item Giveaway (Most active dead player 2st place) Won by:Vigoureux

☆: Hidden Item Giveaway (Most active jailed player) Won by:xxLipGlossRomaNcexx

☆: Hidden Item Giveaway (Most popular Harlot) Won by: Serethielle

☆: Hidden Item Giveaway (Most powerful Harlot) Won by: Flz (Claimed)

☆: Hidden Item Giveaway (Best OH s**t! Moment- As Voted by Hosts) Won by: Psychic Toaster  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

psychic toaster
GottaCodeFast
Flz
Pandelic DJ
St._Jimmy
i_am_ioi
momo-ai13
Crystal Sparda
Anithyia
Squizelp
Xander J.
Noir VII
XxStephy_BaybexX
Earthbound LoveGoddess
Chinkymex
Papa_D4rr3n
Rionen Silverlake
snow-rabbit148
bloodysword4
123jimmy321
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Sparrow Puppy
Vartox
Vigoureux
Pheregames
Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper
xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
Serethielle
Forever-Starz
Captain tohru honda
TurtleMaster24
rilsin-b
Murder Is Kawaii
I LeeshaLushious I
Your Exit In Disguise
Kusk Yutaka
Astrenose
ChAiNsOnChAoS
Skatzzi
Perfect Combo
fenrirdies
DatChanneh

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image

~Will be updated accordingly~
sorted by rounds so this doesn't get too long.

Roud one FAQ:

Quote:
What Timezone is EST? How can i keep track of it?

It's a timezone map.you can check this (ty Leesha heart ) EST is in teh green part of North america.
Quote:
if the harlot sleeps with a virgin, will they tell them and stuff?

Assuming this is Game related, No. If a virgin is targeted by a harlot they are connected like lovers for two rounds That is all.
Quote:
so voting is done by PM, then? o: Just want to be sure

No. You will post your votes in the thread once we open up voting.
Quote:
Harlot: If I get protected by the killer and another killer tries to kill me, since I'm linked to a killer does the linked killer die or what?

As you are protected, any attempts on your life are negated, in this case.
Quote:
killer: If i have a hoe working for me, how often can i get her to sleep with me?

Well! Um... every two rounds, cause she needs a beak from all the rigorous se-- i mean.. um... scrabble playing
Quote:
can i have 2 roles?

Sorry hun, If you get a role passed to you, and you already have a role, we are either passing your role or the killer role to someone else. You can also refuse killer :3 We will just pas itto someone of our choosing though!
Quote:
What happens if i am targeted by a killer and in that same round get a role passed to me

We will pass it to someone else. Unless you were angel protected.:3
Quote:
what happens if two killers target 1 person?

That person is pretty ********. but oh you meant something else.
Basically, first killer to target him gets credit emotion_awesome The other has just wasted a kill. Same goes for angel protects.

Quote:
Can i be killed in jail?

YES, YES YOU CAN!
Quote:
If someone passed their powers on, could they be passed back?

yup! but keep in mind that the person you passed the powers to won't know it was you.

Quote:
Can i use the sleeping pills on myself?

Hosts : *FACEPALM*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:19 pm
The Info mash has been Discontinued until actual talking about inportant things resumes
round 5 below

Quote:

Something strange is going on
As I'm sure you're all aware.
With every vote the mob is wrong
And the innocents despair.
These votes have not been random
The "bandwagon" a ruse.
The killers have the numbers
to make us all confused.
They started this together
With a secret deal to win.
And split the final prize
Between each one of them.
A gigantic group is playing
A dangerous game of lies.
Working with known killers
And acting as their spies.
They have enough to win
If we don't get them this next round
They've gotten rid of everyone
Who could put them in the ground.
I have a list of suspects
I'll keep it safe and sound
For who knows when I'll need it...
to keep my a** around.

Clues:
One of them started this a virgin.
But, alas, he is no more.
Like a gambler at the casino
He gets another chance to score.

Sincerely.
a little birdy

P.S. If you want to keep your alliance a secret maybe you should sacrifice one of your own in the next round.

one more thing: momo was their first decisive victim. the reason momo was killed is because the bandwagon they started almost failed and they had to be rid of her. momo is one of the only people that could connect them all and wasn't aligned with them. And NO I did not get this information from momo. I deduced it from all of the lies I was told by members of that very alliance and other people they lied to--and my anons that don't get posted.

Quote:
MINIGAME FOR REZ AND GET OUTTA JAIL CARD HERE!

Quote:
THE RIPPER DIED!

round 4 below

Quote:
you were too close to my fall,
your votes sank in
as they boiled from within

Rickety, tickety, tock.

Now for the fun,
for whats done is done
you brought back the dead,
which i must say caused dread

Rickety, dickity, dock.

Please share this with whomever you please, your fears will never be put at ease.

Quote:

Ripper clue?
The Mistress ran to her Beloved
The ripper was his trade
Nothing in this world or the next
would separate Him from her again
He loved the stars in her eyes
and saw the sun in her smile.

Copy cat clue?
The copy cat watched,
his heart of gold breaking in two
as the love of his life went to another
he longed to be better, to surpass and excell
but reveled in the happiness of his beloved

Quote:
I must most regretfully inform you all that We will be removing Anithyia From the current game. She is being disqualified and her role re-assigned. All of those who have voted for her will be allowed to recast their votes and are quoted below.
All those associated Will refrain from speaking about it, or face other consequences.
-sigh-
That's all Folks.

Round 3 below

Quote:
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!

Quote:
lulwutdog is now chinkymex

Quote:
pyro is back as a helper as he cannot rejoin the game

Quote:
Message: Well my allies have got some, this is the one I know for this round

You can post it if you want to

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Xaawuzs rad tue zqjf huofuy
Tq efmzpe mxazq zai

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

That's the anon

It translates to

The Copycat Killer waits in disguise
Looking for his next victim
He stands alone

In disguise is reference to h monkey pajamas AND/OR his name change, because he used to be lulwutdog, and I ain't remember what but there was something posted a while back that pointed to him because of s name

Stands alone, means this

If you look he is standing in a field by himself

I know they said they don't go off of avatars all the time, but look at his profile there's nothing there

Last rounds clue

He is surrounded by space

If you look there is nothing but space on his profile, it means actual space not galaxy space.

Quote:
Message: A shadowy stranger hands you a gift box, wrapped in blue paper with a pale golden bow. Attached is a small card. You open the card and find this scrawled in blue ink:

"Ftq Oabk omf imfotqp,
tue tqmdf ar saxp ndqmwuzs uz fia
Me ftq xahq ar tue xurq Iqzf fa mzaftqd
Tq xazsqp fa nq nqffqd, fa egdbmee mzp qjoqxx
Ngf dqhqxqp uz ftq tmbbuzqee ar tue nqxahqp.

-Signed,
The Copycat Killer Detective"
You begin to ask a question, but as you look up, you see that the street is deserted. Not a soul in sight.
as the love of his life went to another
he longed to be better, to surpass and excell
but reveled in the happiness of his beloved."

Quote:
You're completely wasting another round voting on Chinkymex. (I know some of you just did it on random because you wouldn't have time to vote later. But, not all.)
The last anon sent to Flz didn't even make sense.
Half the profiles of the players are 'surrounded' by physical empty space.

What about that important GOLD aspect that has been mentioned a few times now?
And the clues that the supposed Mistress dropped about the Copycat Killer in Round 2? Are we completely forgetting those? Need I refresh your memories?
Quote:
Well well well copycat it seems you didnt heed my warning.
First clue
"his heroes names in hallowed gold" does in fact refer to a profile.
In a way you wouldnt first consider.
Not words.
Maybe pictures.

This one wont be so cryptic.
"The copy cat killer is surrounded by space"
Not so much cosmic as empty.

Would you all care to cast a vote based off some better logic?
May I suggest St. Jimmy.

His profile fits the gold aspect based on Mistress's clue directing us towards pictures. Though, based off of the original clue on gold. His "hero"s name IS 'hallowed' in gold, as 'Bumblebee' looks as if it would be hallowed out space surrounded by gold color.

As for the empty 'space' clue, his profile has a lot of nothing in his 'about', 'friends', and 'media' sections provided in the profile layout.

Based on these clues leading me to believe that St. Jimmy is the Copycat Killer, won't you please cast your vote for him rather than an illogical vote towards Chinkymex?

Also, momo-ai13, care to share about what you said you've heard when you quoted Chinkymex when he voted for St. Jimmy and said he heard some info?

If you could post this in the thread, that would be great.
Please and thank you, Flz.

Sincerely,
A Fellow Mafia Game Player

PS. Keep voting without logic and the Killers will win without a hitch.

**Mistrust! from bloody sword!: anons you can not track. You can not trust
**Possible Clarification! from Momo-Ai13!: I think they meant bumblebee himself is hallowed in gold, not how his name is written.

Quote:
from rilsin-B
Quote:
"Flz:
"his heroes names in hallowed gold". His "hero"s name IS 'hallowed' in gold, as 'Bumblebee' looks as if it would be hallowed out space surrounded by gold color.

Quote:
St._Jimmy:
If you look on my profile, bumblebee is gold, but the clue said name in hollowed gold, in my profile his name is in black, that's all I'm saying to this ridiculous anon ...
Also, if you know anything about machines, bumblebee is not "hollow"

Quote:
momo-ai13:
I think they meant bumblebee himself is hallowed in gold, not how his name is written.
But I know what you mean with him not being hallow. I've seen the movies.

Omg if this is a legitimate clue the hosts must me shaking with fury right now, because
HALLOWED is not the same as HOLLOWED!

Hollowed: past participle, past tense of hol·low
Verb: Form by making a hole.
:
Hallowed: past participle, past tense of hal·low (Verb)
Verb: Honor as holy. Make holy; consecrate.

Quote:
page 169 biggrin

User Image

Quote:
Message: I know who you are mistress, just got my confirmation, now lets see how this GAME plays out, unless you want to cooperate, smoke and mirrors, path to despair, it all fits you, and now I have confirmation thanks to a pretty little harlot who was attached to me last round, if you want to cooperate, post You win

Sincerely
The Ripper
______
**host comment: lol this remindsme of another anon from a "different killer"
**Counter from Anyithia:What part of dreaming and wishing is despair? Sleeping is the best part of the day.

Quote:
Fine, here you go.
Here's the Ripper clues.
Oh and the Ripper transferred their powers.
So I can send you the old Ripper clues and you can do what you want with him.
Maybe if you gang up he'll give you a name for the new Ripper.

#1: In the darkness the Ripper creeps,
For Brightness and color do not suit his trade,
To find him you must be cunning smart and brave,
Unaccustomed to the light he hides in the dark,
surrounded by the colors he yearns to touch.

#2: Dra Nebban: Oui csamm. Ryja y pydr.

Rucd: RUF NITA. Yd maycd e vmicr dra duemad.

Translation:
The Ripper: You smell. Take a bath.

Host: HOW RUDE. At least I flush the toilet

In steps the new Ripper

#3: Hvs awghfsgg fob hc vsf Pszcjsr
Hvs fwddsf kog vwg hfors
Bchvwbu wb hvwg kcfzr cf hvs bslh
kcizr gsdofohs Vwa tfca vsf ouowb
Vs zcjsr hvs ghofg wb vsf smsg
obr gok hvs gib wb vsf gawzs.

Translation:
The Mistress ran to her Beloved
The ripper was his trade
Nothing in this world or the next
would separate Him from her again
He loved the stars in her eyes
and saw the sun in her smile.
____

round 2 below

Quote:
A role reassigned, a host's promise fulfilled, A friend Reassured and removed.

Quote:

Hi there Guys. I regret that i have to Remove Pyro Shiomi from the game.
He has not been disqualified. He requested to be removed for personal reasons which i will not disclose here. You may ask him if you want to know what's wrong.
If i see or hear anyone saying that he quit the game because of an anon or something similarly slanderous, i will be forced to disqualify you from the game. I trust you guys wouldn't be so cruel as to think that, or say such things.

Thanks.

Quote:
Demonstration?
sex is a sensation, caused by temptation,
a guy sticks his location in a girls destination,
to increase the population for the next generation,
do you get my explanation or do you need a demonstration?
Like that?

Quote:

"The copy cat killer is surrounded by space
Already armed with a weapon in his hand
He wants to kill, he has to kill,
He will now set forth, his master plan"
____
**Surprise! from Flz!:" Wow, pretty quick for a clue o.o "
**Snark! from Vigoureux!: That was fast recycled
**Acceptance! from Flz!: " she could of sent the clues before reassigning the roles. She could of sent them right after the death scene too. "
**Host Comment!: So. Do you think i would recycle them? HUE HUE HUE
**Thought! from momo-ai13!: Clues only pertain to killers and all the killers stayed the same through the rounds.

Quote:
Message: : I am the Chief Inspector, and here is my second clue. Do what you will with it, release it or keep it to yourself. If you choose to release it, for your safety, I have decided to release the clue to random people each round so no one person will be targeted.

His passion is fire, that sly old critter
I'm talking about of course, the Ripper
He says what he is, but is not what he says
To deceive and delude you, that is his game
Fall for it and he will have is way.
_________
**Good Point! by Leesha!: The ripper detective revealed himself. This has to be fake.

Quote:
Message: Do with this what you will. I can no longer keep myself quiet.

He says what he is, but is not what he says
To deceive and delude you, that is his game
Fall for it and he will have is way.

pyro_shiomi says he is a detective, but he is lying!
pyro_shiomi got an anon from the real detective and used it to his advantage.

If we fall for the fact that he is a detective pyro_shiomi will have his way.

Check the dream avatar on his profile. It all makes sense.

pyro_shiomi is the Ripper!
_______
**Lol!: from the host!
**Logic!: from Bloodysword4!:"I thought clues weren't supposed to be based on avatars though? Because you can change them so easily "
**Good Point!: by Your Exit in Disguise!:" it has been said by a host that it can happen due to avis on profiles or dream avatars. or avatars the person is well known for using. "
**Interesting Point!: From Flz!: Well some people also don't change their avatar a lot.
I think maybe momo and myself have changed our avatars the most in this game?

Quote:

Through smoke and mirrors she appears

Quote:
Message: Indeed, for I am the new copycat killer detective. I don't plan on revealing myself quite so soon. I have found a new clue, should you decide to pass it on is your decision. Here is what I've got:

"Dra lubo lyd hincac rec fuihtc eh y nuus vimm uv rec vyjuneda duoc"
_______

**Thought!: Umm. The clue translates to The copy cat nurses his wounds in a room full of his favorite toys. It's al bhed. FFX. I'm actually replaying the game right now or I wouldn't have noticed. And one of my exs always says "bless you" when somebody sneezes in al bhed.

Quote:
Message: Look at Astrenose's profile. The clue says surrounded by space, with a weapon in hand. His profile is space and he is holding a club, last rounds clue pointed to him to.

Sincerely
A Friend
And he does have a dino plushie equipped.
But didn't someone also point out the first copy cat killer clue pointed to him as well?
**Good Point!: From St. Jimmy!" The new clue also said nursing his wounds, isn't he wearing a bandage on his face ?? "
**Disapproval from Bloodysword4!: "How reliable is a clue that has to do with something that always changes? "
**Possible Explaination! from St Jimmy!: "maybe your right, but his profile isn't very......unique, if he was the killer it would be hard to make clues off of his profile "
** Interesting point! from Bloody sword 4!: "I think if the clues would be more based on long term things. Likes, previous topics the killer made, avatar art, ect. "

Quote:
Message: Tick tock goes the clock the walls come tumbling down.
The mistress has her best dress on and is going into town.
She left them alone and now they perish the poor ripper is done.
I will expose them for who they are Ill take them one. By. One.

Quote:

Ill give you the clue that will send you back home.
Take this short message and fly it away.
The person its meant for will know what to say.
Please keep it safe and sound on your leg.
I know you will never forget what I said.

Quote:
She can do whatever she pleases.
But when the night comes She'll do one thing.
She'll meet with my friend Jesus.
___

Quote:
Mistress, would you like to be allies
It would be great to have 2 killers on one side
If this interests you, I will reveal myself
in a way only you will recognize me
Reply using sparrow
This will be a good alliance you'll see

Post this for me sparrow if you wish to live to the third round
Post this for me, and I will leave you safe and sound

Signed Catch me if you can
The Copy Cat Killer

Quote:

I have you both shaking in your boots.
It takes a killer to know a killer and I know the killer is you.
You see the copycat already confirmed that he was the copycat.
Not outright.
But his replies are more than enough to take you both down.
How you ask?
Because he fell right into my trap.
Oh what a tangled web we weave my dear.
And Im the spider who will eat you alive.

Quote:

"From smoke and mirrors she appears"

In her profile, her main pic is of a lovely girl surrounded by smoke and mirrors behinds her.
___
**Counter! from Sparrow Puppy:But those aren't smoke and mirrors xD The 'smoke' is actually lights. You know that look lights get when reflected. The 'mirrors' are just lit up buildings and signs.
**Counter! from Leesha!: I designed my profile myself. I wanted a 1920's-style cinema. :
**good point From Papa D4rren!: the clues are not always literal.

Quote:
Well well well copycat it seems you didnt heed my warning.
First clue
"his heroes names in hallowed gold" does in fact refer to a profile.
In a way you wouldnt first consider.
Not words.
Maybe pictures.
______

Quote:
This one wont be so cryptic.
"The copy cat killer is surrounded by space"
Not so much cosmic as empty.

ROUND 1 below.

Quote:

Courtesy of "Vigoureux"

Quote:

Message: I am the Chief Inspector, and here is my first clue. Do what you will with it, release it or keep it to yourself. If you choose to release it, for your safety, I have decided to release the clue to random people each round so no one person will be targeted.

In the darkness the Ripper creeps,
For Brightness and color do not suit his trade,
To find him you must be cunning smart and brave,

Quote:

"The copy cat killer walks through the darkened halls,
his heroes names in hallowed gold
He wants to join them, has to join them
His wish is now his goal."

Also, I need advice from the people. Should I reveal myself on throw myself on the angels mercy? Or should I remain in the shadows for now?
______
**ADVICE!: From captain honda: stay in the shadows!
**ADVICE!: From Others!: Stay in the shadows!
**Good Point!: from Rilsin B: unless someone here is a super genius, the round 1 clues are not intended to be solvable by anything simple? Like, it should take 3 or 4 rounds of disassembling the clue to make it point to the killer?

Quote:

The mistress is angry, Lovely in her Rage
Her Wrath will lead you down the path of despair,
Through smoke and mirrors she appears
Grinning wide from ear to ear.
**IDEA!: from lipgloss romance: If no one has pointed this out yet I'm pretty sure the biggest hints in the mistress killer clue is the words Lovely, rage, and Wrath. They are all capitalized.
Perhaps that pertains to items such as: Lovely lucie, raijins rage, and wrath of Gaia
**COUNTER!: by Pandelic Dj: if it was on their wishlist/profile maybe or an in art. But if its on their avatar then no. Because people do tend to change their avatar's a lot. Which makes clues ineffective.
**Reiteration of a host quote in thread!: by Your exit in disquise: " this can be disproved with avis on profiles or dream avatars. or avatars the person is well known for using."
**Accusation!: By Lip gloss romaNce: I think momo-ai13 might be the mistress killer because she is always grinning ear to ear in her signature and she was questing Lovely Lucie when this started.
**Logic! by 123Jimmy321: Wait first you guys was trying to link momo with the gold clue now you're trying to link her with the other clues. You can't mix the 3 killers clues to find a killer it doesn't work that way.

Quote:
Message: Do you think that the clue you posted could have to do with Alice in wonderland. The Cheshire cat grins ear to ear. Through the Looking-Glass is about a mirror. The red queen was also very angry.
_____
**OBJECTION! by Murder is kawaii: As someone quite disturbingly obsessed with alice in wonderland (you don't want to or need to know how many times I've read each book) I don't think that's it. The mirror doesn't have much to do with the theme and the red queen is far from a trickster (as smoke and mirrors would suggest) The only part that really fits is grinning. I thought more of carnivals, bloody mary, and the slit-mouth woman.
Maybe this is about their avatar or somesuch. Or maybe this is a person who likes horror. I'm gathering from these clues that it's a person with dark humor, possibly a dark personality, and a probable enjoyment of horror.

Vigoureux

Quote:

Message: I'm the real third chief inspector. I was going to send this out till the impostor did one but I thought about it and I think it's best you guys all know the real clue on the killer and not some fake made up one. IDK if you believe me or not but this is the truth I speak, not some fabricated lie for the sake of shits or giggles.

Clue:

The mistress: kill kill kill,
gently the blood streams,
In darkness she gleams, all lonesome she may be,
Killing is nothing like a dream.
_______
**DOUBT!: by flz: I kind of think this may be a fake.
Because if you look at the other first three anon clues, the writing style are all the same.
This one stands out. It lacks the details that the other three had.
**Dismissal! by Leesha!: I'm sorry, but that isn't a clue. It doesn't really match the style of the other clues and I'm going to take majority over the minority..

Quote:

Quote:
Hey there!

i gave once before,
try me again and your game is no more.

I dare you to say it,
you know it is true,
you called me out to my face
now ill cook you in stew
~ Ripper

Quote:
To each his own, and to own his each....
my only truth is what you cant reach
To kill once more is my first wish, to kill once more is my favorite dish...

Quote:
Hey there!

the text sailor moon is "hallowed in gold"

"He wants to join them, has to join them" maybe referring to her wanting a Sailor moon locket.

Quote:

if you wish to avoid the sweeping tide
mind your head, lay low
or you'll end up with a tag on your toe
-A Warning

Quote:

Message: I am the Inspector in charge of the Copy Cat Killer. I have an idea about my clue. Will you be my mouthpiece since you've chosen to reveal yourself? Post this in the thread.

&��The copy cat killer walks through the darkened halls,
his heroes names in hallowed gold
He wants to join them, has to join them
His wish is now his goal.&��

On Astrenose's profile, his interests, or "heroes" are listed in gold text. One of them is Death Note, which is what these games used to be called. I know he's played in previous games. I want to know what others think of this.

Quote:

Message: I like the clue you posted about me, but do not think you have it figured out. I will not kill you, THIS ROUND, because I have my own agenda....however, and listen to my warning, I would avoid posting ANY other clues about me publicly.

Post this is the thread, I want others to know I am watching !!!!

Signed
The Copy Cat Killer
**Momo-ai13 uses this as proof she is innocent!: "This person claims to be a killer, maybe they are, or aren't. But more proof I am not if they are, I wasn't even on when this was posted. I was getting ready to go out to dinner with my sister."

Quote:

___
**LOL: From Momo-ai13: -fixes it to say leesha is to be trusted-

Quote:

the threats are empty, the stakes high
reveal yourself to the valiant red fox
or ever run from the tide that pushes to the rocks
see how empty the threats are, when blood begins to fly

You threaten me,
That's a big mistake
The very last mistake you'll make
Ill have you found, go ahead and hide
Your empty threats can't beat my mind

sincerely: Civilians, Doctors, Detectives, Virgins.. and of course, yours truely
Pyro Shiomi

Captain tohru honda
User Image

TurtleMaster24

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

I LIKE BIG BALLS
heart post me in the thread. heart

I_am_IOI
Shilshadu
GUISE GUISE I HAVE AN UPDATE. TOAST IS STILL MASTURBATING emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

subescribers lol
Your Exit In Disguise

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 pm
Killed:

momo-ai13
Xander J.