Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
19/F/Straight Looking for someone who truly cares.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OdessaMayFair

Newbie Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:16 pm
Hello I'm May and yes it's just for short but anyways, I'm just sick of being treated like trash and being kicked to the curb if anybody understands what I mean. I've just been having a lot of trouble with someone who doesn't truly care about who I am and what I need...

About me: Well I love food and trying new foods, well sometimes that is.
I plan on getting a job if lucky and I don't smoke etc but I don't mind it to
much.I'm into art and paintings and I listen to music pretty much all day and it's mixes of almost everything. I also live with my family and I care for them very much. Yes I love video games mostly rpg and sims games and World of war craft. (but it's a private version because I don't care for the original one)

Who I'm searching for: I'm searching for someone who can love me for who
I am and for someone who can love my family as well, I also want someone
who doesn't care about what you look on the outside but cares about who you are on the inside if you get what I mean...

Well that's all that I can think of and I'll post a picture of me when I can get the courage to do so...

May.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:58 pm
OdessaMayFair
Hello I'm May and yes it's just for short but anyways, I'm just sick of being treated like trash and being kicked to the curb if anybody understands what I mean. I've just been having a lot of trouble with someone who doesn't truly care about who I am and what I need...

About me: Well I love food and trying new foods, well sometimes that is.
I plan on getting a job if lucky and I don't smoke etc but I don't mind it to
much.I'm into art and paintings and I listen to music pretty much all day and it's mixes of almost everything. I also live with my family and I care for them very much. Yes I love video games mostly rpg and sims games and World of war craft. (but it's a private version because I don't care for the original one)

Who I'm searching for: I'm searching for someone who can love me for who
I am and for someone who can love my family as well, I also want someone
who doesn't care about what you look on the outside but cares about who you are on the inside if you get what I mean...

Well that's all that I can think of and I'll post a picture of me when I can get the courage to do so...

May.

I know this post is old but what the hey. I don't know if you could believe a guy 3 years younger than you could ever know what love is or not, but I'd like to get to know you better. You seem to be the kind of girl I want to know or be with.  

Sadistic_Cries

Friendly Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items