Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Dream Avi???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

missRubbleTrouser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:13 pm
Where are people making these dream avi's, and what is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 pm
Right here  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

missRubbleTrouser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:28 pm
Thank you <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 pm
Welcome  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 am
missRubbleTrouser

User Image People/Gaians are making dream avatars to visualize how they want their avatar to actually look like instead of the current state they're in.

Once visualized, some will tend to begin a quest to save up gold and purchase the required items. It's quite a fun process as it sets you up with a certain goal to accomplish in Gaia xD

However, Tektek's dream avatar feature is not used solely for that reason alone. You may see it hugely utilized in Tektek contests as well =D User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:00 pm
on tektek! ^w^  

leeleecalgirl

Anxious Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:25 pm
missRubbleTrouser

The gaia "Avatar/Dressing Room forum is also a place where to make dream avatars.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:06 am
koromyst
missRubbleTrouser

User Image People/Gaians are making dream avatars to visualize how they want their avatar to actually look like instead of the current state they're in.

Once visualized, some will tend to begin a quest to save up gold and purchase the required items. It's quite a fun process as it sets you up with a certain goal to accomplish in Gaia xD

However, Tektek's dream avatar feature is not used solely for that reason alone. You may see it hugely utilized in Tektek contests as well =D User Image

Yeah.. and my dream avatar costs more than 5 million gold.. where can I find that money xd  

Kitana Lui

Wrathful Mystic

19,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Wry Dealer 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:02 pm
kitanalui15
Yeah.. and my dream avatar costs more than 5 million gold.. where can I find that money xd

User Image With patience and dilligence, that 5 million will be within your grasp =D

How about setting a goal to play at least 10 booty grab tanks per day with each play gaining around 1k-ish. In one week, you'll get around 7k-ish. In one month around 28k-ish.

Participate in contests that offer prizes in gold. Or if items are offered, enter as well then if you win, sell off the item. Offer bump services to those who are hiring. Play games.

For more gold gaining methods, read the guides in here and in the Guides and Resources forum. Best of luck! User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 pm
koromyst
kitanalui15

User Image With patience and dilligence, that 5 million will be within your grasp =D

How about setting a goal to play at least 10 booty grab tanks per day with each play gaining around 1k-ish. In one week, you'll get around 7k-ish. In one month around 28k-ish.

Participate in contests that offer prizes in gold. Or if items are offered, enter as well then if you win, sell off the item. Offer bump services to those who are hiring. Play games.

For more gold gaining methods, read the guides in here and in the Guides and Resources forum. Best of luck! User Image

Oh.. thanks! You guys really got some patience.. hahaha cool  

Kitana Lui

Wrathful Mystic

19,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Wry Dealer 500

IB_killin_em0406

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:34 pm
i know you can make dream avi's @ tektek.org thats where i mkae all mine smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm
Dream Avi's are awesome  

pontificate

OG Noob

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out