Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Landon Price's Apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 pm
Landon Price's Apartment

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Living Room / Kitchen Combo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Landon's BedroomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmma's Bedroomxxxxxxx

After finding out that his niece Emma Bailey wanted to stay with him, Landon Price moved out of his one bedroom apartment. Locating a two bedroom apartment in London he moved in. The apartment itself is bigger then his previous one. Lightly colored when you first walk in the kitchen and living room area, there are still accents of grey from Landon's old apartment. An added accent of lime green can also be found thanks to Emma's artistic talent. three doors off the main room lead you to either the bedrooms or the bathroom. Landon's bedroom keeps with his coloring of greys and blues. Giving it a dark feel, he has a large window to give it some light. Emma's room on the other hand is decked in pink and black. Zebra print bedding along with her name on the wall. Out of the two bedrooms she stays in this is her favourite.

Ways To Get In Touch

✓ Muggle Phone Lines
                                ✓ Owl Messaging
                                ✗ Floo Network
                                ✗ Apparition

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 pm
Family Member(s):

User ImagexxxUser Image

Landon Price : Home / Hogwarts
Emma Bailey : Home (technically) / Hogwarts

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:18 pm
Family Facts:

Landon
Landon wishes that he could teach flying someday but for now he's happy teaching what he knows best Muggle Studies.
xx In 2013 he was given the advanced flying job giving up his teaching of Muggle Studies and Landon couldn't be happier.

Landon is a former Hufflepuff but he sometimes acts like a Gryffindor.

Claire Bailey is Landon's half sister.

Since Emma was seven she's been living with Landon on the account that her father didn't like his daughter being a witch.
xx Luckily Landon understood and decided to let her stay with him until they could sort things out.

With Emma wanting to stay Landon moved into a new apartment in 2032.

Emma
Emma was sorted into Hufflepuff upon her entry into Hogwarts.

Emma is currently trying to make things right with her father.
xx Thus jumping between her parents' and uncle's place.

Pet:

A green frog... named Green.
A Burrowing Owl... named Scout.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:14 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Muggle Studies

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

Landon always found it odd coming home after being at Hogwarts. It was as foreign to him as it was when he was a kid going to school. "Why does it always feel like Hogwarts is more my home than anywhere else?" he asked himself before collapsing on the couch. Maybe it didn't matter but the feeling was always there. "Maybe I should head to Diagon Alley later that seems to be the place to be when there isn't anything else to do." he told himself before picking up a magazine for Quidditch. Landon would definitely be heading out later anything to get out of the house at least.

With: Myself

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:40 am
The Bailey and Price Family...

Landon////////////////Claire////////////////Emma////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Professor/////////Mother & Wife////Seven Years Old//

Claire didn't know what to do. Walking the streets with her daughter she didn't have anyone to turn too. Her parents wouldn't understand what was going on. How was she supposed to explain that a fire started and went out just as quickly? Deep down even Claire was nervous about it but she wasn't going to abandon her child. Emma was equally as confused and scared as her mother. She didn't know what had happened or if she had caused it. Her father seemed to think so...

Holding her mother's hand Emma looked up at her with worried eyes. "Where are we going mommy?" she asked her voice wavering. "I don't know sweetie." Claire answered. "But we'll find somewhere to go." she added trying to reassure her daughter they were going to be alright. As Claire continued to think about where she could go. She didn't really know anybody who wouldn't think badly about this. Then a thought occurred to her... her brother lived in London. Maybe she go to him for help... Would he even want to help her? They hadn't talked for years, he might even live in the same place. Well Claire had to do something.

Getting to Landon's last known address Claire prayed that her brother would be there. Hopefully he hadn't moved away. "Mommy… who lives here…?" Emma asked curiously. Knocking at the door she looked down at her daughter before answering. "Your Uncle…"

- - - - - - - - - -

Landon was sitting on the couch reading a Quidditch magazine when he heard the knock at the door. 'Who could that be?' he thought putting the magazine down and heading to the door. Opening it he was surprised on who he found. "Claire? What are you doing here?" Landon asked her in shock. "Hello Landon, it's hard to explain... but I need your help." she told him. "Come in." he said shaking his head and stepping aside.

Letting Emma go in first Landon wondered who the little girl was. Something told him it was her daughter, that's if she had one. "Who's this?" Landon asked closing the door behind them. Emma slightly hid behind Claire before being introduced. "This is my daughter, Emma." she said looking down at her. "It's okay this is your Uncle Landon." she told Emma. "Hello there, it's very nice to meet you." he said kneeling down to her level. "Hi..." she said quietly.

"So what's going on Claire? And how did you know where I was?"
Landon asked his sister as he slide his magazine under a few muggle ones. "Well, I got the address for mum and dad when you moved away." she explained taking a seat on the couch. "Would you like a coffee or tea?" he offered. "Tea please." she answered with a sigh. "Would you like some juice?" he asked Emma. Emma gave a small nod before sitting on her mother's lap.

Bringing tea, juice, and cookies to the table Landon sat next to his sister as Emma slid it the floor and snacked on some cookies. "Landon, I don't know how to say this, and you're going to think it's completely insane but... something really weird happened tonight." Claire started to explain. "I don't know how to explain it really... my husband Logan came home and got into it with Emma over magic again. He doesn't like speaking about such outlandish things, but she's a kid and that's what kids do." she knew it was a kid thing and Emma would grow out of it. "They got into a fight like they always do but there was what looked like a spark and then fire..." she said frantic.

"Claire, calm down." Landon tried to get her to remain calm. "There was a fire..." he prompted her afterwards. Taking a deep breath Claire continued. "Emma was really upset so I tried to calm her down. Once I did that the fire went out." she finished. "I don't know what happened, or how that fire even started... Logan swears she was the cause of it, but Emma couldn't have done such a thing it's impossible." That was Claire's theory anyways. Landon knew exactly what she was saying, but how could he explain it without scaring her? 

Stats'

Landon: Surprised, Concerned
Claire: Worried, Unsure...
Emma: Upset, Confused, Scared

Who we're with: Each other
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:11 pm
The Bailey and Price Family...

Landon////////////////Claire////////////////Emma////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Professor/////////Mother & Wife////Seven Years Old//

Landon looked over at Emma who seemed to be content with a coloring book, cookies, and a stuffed rabbit. Although she didn’t seem to be all the focused on what she was doing, but rather what the two siblings were discussing. ‘She couldn’t be… could she?’ he thought before being pulled out of them. “I know you don’t believe me and you think I’m crazy…” Claire spoke causing her brother to shake his head. “No, I don’t think that and I do believe you.” He said causing her to become even more confused. “What…?”

Without another word Landon moved from the couch to sitting next to his niece. “Hey there Emma, you like magic uh?” he asked her. The little girl looked over at her Uncle and nodded. “You believe it’s real don’t you?” he continued. “It is real.” She answered simply before falling silent. “You’re right it is.” Landon agreed with her. Claire was beginning to wonder what he was doing, magic wasn’t real… it was just a kids fantasy. “Landon…” she started to say but stopped herself. “What if I told you, you were special?” he asked her.

Emma gave his question some thought. Was he just being like her mom, telling her it was real to please her or did he really believe it himself? She really couldn’t tell but she wanted to know what made her ‘special’ in his eyes. “Special, how…?” Emma asked unsure of what he meant. “You’re a witch.” Landon told her. Claire and Emma both looked confused. “There’s no such thing Landon.” Claire spoke. She agreed with Emma’s fantasies but not to this extent. “Yes there is.” He replied looking to his sister. “I'm a witch...” she questioned her Uncle beginning to think he was a bit loony. "Yes, you are Emma." he answered her before turning his attention back to his sister.

“This is the first time something like that’s happened right?” Landon asked Claire who simply nodded. “Emma’s at least seven, right?” he asked her. “Yes, she’s seven but what does that have to do with anything?” Claire asked. “When I was seven I experience similar problems.” He said holding out his hand to Emma. “Watch this…” he said making a lily appear in his hand. “Take it.” Landon saw the surprised look on her face and figured his sister had a similar expression. Slowly taking the flower from her Uncle she realized it was in fact real. “How did you do that?” Emma asked curiously. “I’m a wizard.”

Claire shook her head in complete shock. “This isn’t real… it can’t be…” she said closing her eyes. “Claire, it is real. There’s a school for kids like Emma. I went to school there, actually I was there when we first met.” He explained. “I work there now as one of the professors.” He added. Emma was surprisingly calm unlike her mother. “I cannot… no, I will not believe this.” Claire said in paretic hysterics. “Claire, listen to me. It’s okay…” he assured her. “No, no it’s not… she can’t be different, her father will never let her back in the apartment if she’s…” Claire couldn’t even finish her sentence. “Then she can stay here.” He quickly said without any thought. There wasn’t any needed. “But what about during the school year?” she asked. “You can come here if you want or I can travel between here and there. We’ll figure it out.”

What else was there to say? Landon wanted to help that’s all he wanted. Claire had no reason to not take him up on his offer. Besides Emma’s eyes told him that she liked that idea very much. Hopefully he had read her right, something told him he did. Even Claire couldn’t deny that Emma seemed happy about someone believing the world she seemed to see while before knowing it existed.  

Stats'

Landon: Trying to help
Claire: Scared... Worried, Unsure...
Emma: A little Happy, Confused

Who we're with: Each other

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:25 am
Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying Professor

Emma Bailey
Eight Years Old
Muggleborn

User ImageUser Image Location: Home

Landon was glad to be back from school because he got to hang with his niece. His sister was out he supposed with her husband so he'd be having some alone time with her. It was a new thing he wanted to try, after all if Emma was going to live with him they might as well get to know one another. Luckily Emma was open to the idea she was a sweet girl like that.

Sitting in the living room doing a puzzle with his niece Landon looked over at the eight year old as she asked him a question. "You work as a professor right?" Emma asked. "Yes, I am a professor of advance flying." Landon answered with a smile. "Flying? That's not a subject." she said completely confused. "It is for witches and wizards like us." Looking at her uncle Emma was surprised to hear they could fly. "So how do we fly?" she asked. "On a broomstick…"

Emma thought about the idea of it but it still didn't sit well with her. "How about this, we can go to Diagon Alley and I'll take you to a store that specializes in flying." he offered. "Diagon Alley?" Emma cocked her head in curiosity. "The only way for me to tell you is to show you." he told her. "Okay let's go then." she stated getting up and skipping to the door. With a smile Landon followed after his niece.

(Exit to Diagon Alley)

Landon

Wearing: All Blue

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Emma

Wearing: Butterfly Pink

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
Fitzherbert flew around the buildings wondering how he was supposed to discover the right one with the right apartment. He rolled his eyes slowly as he flew before finally finding the right one. Landing on the windowsill, he tapped the window. Seeing a little girl and a grown man about his owner's age.

Dear Landon,

How are you this summer? Sorry for this very forward letter, but as my Nephew has moved out, I'm rather lonely. Would you like to get some tea sometime soon? You can bring your adorable Niece if you'd like. I wouldn't mind if you wanted to just have it at one of our homes, or if we went out. I'm just lonely.

Your fellow professor,
Attina Elliott.

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:35 pm
Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff

Emma Bailey
Ten Years Old
Muggleborn

Coming home for the summer the last thing Landon expected was a letter from one of his colleges. However, it wouldn’t Landon but a ten year old girl who spotted the reddish brown owl. “Uncle Landon! What’s an owl doing on your windowsill?” Emma asked looking to the window and then back at her uncle. “Well I suppose it would be someone who knows me. Unless you have some wizarding friends I don’t know about?” he asked her as he went and let the Fitzherbert in. “No, just muggle ones.” She said with a smile.

Taking the letter from Fitzherbert, Landon opened it to reveal that it was Attina’s owl. Reading the letter it left Emma time to pet the owl before asking who it was. “Who sent him?” she asked curiously as she waited for her uncle to finish reading. “A college of mine, Attina Elliott. She’ll be your transfigurations professor starting in your fourth year.” Landon told her. “Transfigurations? Never mind… so what’s she want exactly?” she asked retracting her original question. The last thing she wanted was to get into what transfigurations was, seemed long and complicated to her.

“She just wants someone to hang with. Her nephew moved out so it’s just her now.” Landon explained to Emma who nodded in understanding. “So are you going to hang out?” The ten year old asked curiously. “I don’t see why not. She says you’re welcome to come along.” He told her. “Why would I want to go?” she questioned shaking her head at the idea. “Because unless your mother is going to be here I can’t leave you home alone. And, it might be good for you to meet one of your future professors.” He said half jokingly. “Okay I get the alone part but I already know one of my future professors.” Emma tried to counter. “I meant other than me.” Emma simply sighed in defeat.

Landon

Wearing: All Blue

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Emma

Wearing: Summer Fun

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:46 pm
Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff

Emma Bailey
Unsorted First Year
Muggleborn

After the excitement at Hogsmeade, Landon was glad to be back for the summer. After all he got to spend time with Emma when he was home. After what happened he desperately hoped it wouldn’t happen again. With Emma going to Hogwarts in September the last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt. Watching the students he taught in harm’s way, some even getting killed was like watching his niece. If he couldn’t protect some of them what if he couldn’t protect her? Perhaps he shouldn’t be thinking like that but it always worried him. He couldn’t always be there for her and he knew that.

Emma of course had been looking forward to getting her list of school supplies. Her Uncle hadn’t told her what had happened. Even when her mother asked what had happened to him he wouldn’t say. All she knew was that it wasn’t anything good. Either way if he wasn’t going to tell her then she’d just remain positively optimistic while searching for answers. Diagon Alley looked like a good place to over hear what had gone on at least if anyone was talking about it. If not she could at the very least enjoy her time.

“Are we going to Diagon Alley today M?” Landon asked as he came out of the bedroom. “Yeah, that’s what I thought we were doing today.” Emma replied turning to look at him from her spot on the couch. “Can mum come with us?” she asked curiously. It would be nice if she could. “I suppose so. I’ll give her a call and ask.” He said before picking up his phone and giving his sister a call. Getting her on the phone it only took asking for her to say yes. Finding out that Logan wasn’t home he took Emma and the two went to pick her up before heading to Diagon Alley.

(Exit to Diagon Alley)

Landon

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Emma

Wearing: Summer Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other...

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff

Emma Bailey
Third Year Hufflepuff
Muggleborn ~ Reserve Chaser

It had been a few weeks since the summer holiday started for both Landon and Emma. Despite living in the apartment together the two only saw each other in passing or for meals. It was unusual for Emma to hide out in her room then again this was the first year she had a room to herself in his apartment.

After letting it go for a while Landon couldn't take it anymore. He needed to know what was up with his niece. Getting up from the couch, he walked over to her bedroom door. Of course it was closed heaven to bid why. Regardless Landon knocked on the door before silently waiting. Emma had been laying on her bed sprawled out when her uncle knocked on her door. Sitting up suddenly she looked at the door for a moment before pulling herself out of her thoughts.

"Oh... um... come in!" Emma called before sliding off her bed. Landon opened the door to seeing his niece next to her bed. She seemed lost in thought. Though, perhaps she was. "What you been doing?" He asked her with his usual smile. "Just thinking... I'd say I was doing my summer homework but you know that's not true." Emma admitted before sitting back down on her bed. "You wouldn't be wrong about that. What you thinking about?" Landon asked taking a seat next to her. "Nothing important..." She told him pushing the topic aside.

"M, I know it's not nothing. You've been in here for weeks. With all the friends I know you have, why aren't you spending time with them?" Landon asked her. Looking at her uncle Emma could tell he was concerned about her. Granted she didn't think spending days in her room was such a big deal. Then again she wasn't usually this closed off from everyone. "I don't know... I just have a lot on my mind." She explained with a sigh.

"Is it wrong to look at other girls if you're a girl?" Emma asked rather suddenly. "No, it's not. Why would you think that?" Landon asked her having a general idea about what was going on. "I don't know..." She replied glancing down at the floor. "I just get these strange butterflies around one of my friends." She admitted. "And you're afraid that she won't feel the same...?" Landon asked knowing that it must have been hard for her at this age. He'd never really dated anyone until after school and sadly none of them lasted very long.

Emma looked at Landon as if surprised he understood. Though it wasn't just whether they'd feel the same way. No, she was afraid it would ruin her friendship. "Yeah... but it's not just that. I don't want it to ruin our friendship. What if Clem doesn't feel the same way, and then it gets weird between us and stuff? Then it would all be for nothing..." Emma questioned in desperation as she curled her legs up onto the bed. "Well... how do you know if she feels the same way or not? And how do you know she'll see you any differently?" Landon asked his niece sympathetically. "I guess... I don't..." The Hufflepuff admitted looking back down at her lap.

"Emma, my best piece of advice is talk to her. You never know what might happen. The worst Clem can say is no and if that's the case you both can move forward." Landon told her placing a hand on her shoulder. "I guess... I suppose I could try but what about my father...? What will he think?" She couldn't get over all the negatives about her feelings. How could something that was right have some many wrongs? "Don't worry about your father. Whoever you choice to be with I’m sure he'll approve of them." Whether that was true Landon wasn't sure but if it wasn't it didn't matter. All that mattered was that Emma was happy and he didn't want her to be afraid to be herself with her friends or her family.

Landon

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Emma

Wearing: Summer Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: - - -  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The moment summer hit was the moment Emma completely changed. Enough was enough in her mind. The first thing she did was unpacked her stuff. Followed by the first weekend she got, heading off to get her hair chopped off and dyed her hair mauve. It was definitely alarming to her uncle that was for sure. The next thing to follow was Emma’s change in outfits. Being curious not to mention a little concerned, Landon asked her about it. However when asked about the change in style, Emma left him with needing a change.

After weeks of Emma’s parents trying to get her to come over for the summer, Landon had had enough. Knowing that when his niece locked herself in her room there was always a problem, he knocked on the door. “Come in.” Emma called from her bed. Opening the door, Landon opened it to find her surrounded in textbooks. “Your mother called.” He informed her. Emma kept her look down case at her books. “She wants you to visit.” He added leaning up against the door. “I’ve already told her I’m studying for my exams...” Emma replied not bothering to look up.

“What’s going on with you?” Landon asked her from across the room. “What do you mean?” Emma asked this time looking up at him. “I mean the look, the attitude, not to mention your sudden interest in studying.” He told her. “Nothing… I just have more important things to worry about.” She replied before asking. “Besides why should I go when my father clearly don’t care?” Landon shook his head, not the least bit surprised. “I figured that’s what it was about.” He said before adding. “Which is why, I told your mother you’d be over this weekend.”

Emma’s jaw dropped. “You did what?! But I have to study.” She retorted back in shock. “No, you don’t. You have all summer to study and all school year. You can take a week to hang with your parents.” He told her emphasizing parents. “But…” She went to argue. “No buts. I’ll make it up to you, alright.” He told her walking out of her room. The fifth year quickly followed after her uncle. “Uncle Landon, why…?” She questioned him as he took a seat on the couch. “Because you agreed to try. No one said it was going to be easy.” Emma huffed before turning on her heels. “I’m holding you to it.” With that she headed back to her room to write a few letters.

Status: Annoyed / Being Stubborn...
                                                  With: My Uncle

Wearing: Comfy Casual

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:39 pm
Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Casual Blue
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser Image

Landon was greeted by a letter addressed to Emma. Smiling at it he walked over to her. “Your grades have arrived.” He told her dropping it on her lap. “Goody!” Emma cheered picking up the letter and ripping into it. How her grades were she had no idea… Opening it she flipped it open. Scanning her grades the failed grade in astronomy was unsettling. When she saw her healing grade she sighed with relief. “So how’d you do?” Landon asked looking to his niece as he took a seat on the couch next to her. “Um, good…” She replied unsure about what he’d think about her grades. “May I have a look?” He asked her.

Reluctantly Emma handed it over to her uncle. Landon looked it over. He noticed the Poor grade, the two Acceptable grades, and the Exceeding Expectation and Outstanding grades. Emma sat on her end of the couch mentally worrying about what her uncle was going to say. He was a professor she was sure he’d have a problem with her failing. “It’s not bad at all.” He said handing it back to her. “What?” Emma questioned looking at him completely confused and surprised. “It’s not bad. One failed grade and one grade doesn’t meet the requirement to continue the subject. Other than that you did quite well.”

“You aren’t disappointed?” Emma asked curiously. “No, to be honest when I was in school I failed Defense and I also got two acceptable grades.” Landon told her. “Really…?” She stared completely dumbfounded. “Yes. So, I can’t expect anything more from you then that.” He added with a smile. “I’m sure your mother will be proud.” Landon was sure Claire would be. It was Logan he worried about. Emma smiled knowing her uncle was proud of her.

Emma Bailey
                                    Sixth Year Hufflepuff
                                    Muggleborn ~ Chaser

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    Wearing: Casual Green
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash